All Comments on 'Sharing Jill Ch. 05'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Elwood22Elwood22over 4 years ago
Sharing Jill

I loved the story, I have enjoyed watching my wife with other men, it is a huge turn-on. Of all the times that I have watched my wife with another man the Hottest time was when she was with my Black friend, she was never more beautiful that what she was while she was under him. For five days afterwards I would look at her and smile knowing that a black man's seed was swimming around in her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jill’s getting into it

Good to see Jill growing into her sexual nature more all the time. Enjoying showing off her body more, being watched while having sex, it’s all in the right direction. Even better that she’s now starting to enjoy sex with other men without hubby having to work so hard at persuading her to let go and have fun, and best, that she’s now starting to initiate sex while at the same time remembering her number one guy is home waiting on her.

wxt55ukwxt55ukover 4 years ago
Superb

I just reread Chapters 1 to 4 before reading 5. I have to say this is an excellent story, nicely written and I for one hope there are more chapters to come.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jill Sharing

Really good series, well written. now to clean up my mess from #5.

CUCK972CUCK972about 4 years ago
Give us more Jill.

I really enjoy your writing style and the way you present the subject matter. I look forward to your next new posting. I really liked the Jill series. Give us more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the Jill stories! They’d make a great feature film.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Great series.

I love Jill. Being married to an asian woman myself I can identify. A really hot series. Jill is becoming the hot wife he wants. I loved it.

billtomlin60billtomlin60about 3 years ago

What a hot ending to a hot series! The characters are so true-to-life, and the pacing and patience you give your characters makes them come alive. Thank you for writing these, I know it takes a LOT of effort to craft these. Fabulous job and I can't wait to read your other stories. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really nice. Love the way Jill’s grown more adventurous and open. How about having the workmen back, with her ‘entertaining’ them this time? Maybe another vacation where she goes well beyond just enjoying being watched. Need to get her together with Frank again, of course, and maybe an affair with a co-worker. All with hubby’s knowledge and enthusiastic approval, of course. So many possibilities.

wxt55ukwxt55ukabout 3 years ago

I do hope you add more chapters to this story. It been excellent all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! Jill & Kevin's journey is how to convince a conservative wife to enjoy as a hot wife.

Best part was the realism.

It would have been silly and completely spoiled the whole relationship if she became submissive to a dominant, had an affair and wanted to leave her husband.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 2 years ago

It's cool how your fiction is across many genres.

The Jill series is on my all time fave list!

Miss Jill :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's going great! Seeing the sexual awakening of Jill has been fabulous, but now is not the time to stop! Now that she's realized how sexy she really is and how much she enjoys using her sexuality to have fun and new experiences - all with hubby's enthusiastic support - she needs to try out some new adventures. Keeping hubby in mind, of course, because if she just totally went off on her own without him it would derail the story. It works because they're a great, strong couple. No humiliation, no meek submission... just hot, sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific!!! I loved everything in Chapter 5. Jill is sensational. Kevin has carefully molded her into a sweet cock-loving slut and whore. Great joy, Jay. It's been a few years since chapter was posted by you, Jay. I would love to see you open up your dirty mind and pull out more chapters for me and your loyal readers about 'Sharing Jill." We would all thank you and have fun masturbating as we read (cocks AND pussies). Yes, I think there are some horny women who enjoy these amazing stories too. You have numerous suggestions to draw on from all the comments sent your way. Whether you use some of them or draw totally on your wonderfully perverted mind, I will read every word!!! PLEASE post more chapters. Thanks.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, really like your writing style. Looking forward to your other stories, added you as a favorite author. Bravo!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Really good story. One critique would be you don’t have to mention 14 times in every chapter that she is Asian, I believe anybody reading story already knows it. If you continue writing the story to stay away from her me turning the husband into a wimp cockle, he is a voyeur she is an exhibitionist what they are doing fill’s a need in their lives and while she started out doing it for him she is now doing it for herself and that is a compelling story, but please keep them tight as a couple, because I know he would never allow anyone to disrespect her or him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful! Perfect to convince a shy wife to Hot Wife.

Please Do NOT fall into humiliation, submission, domination, cheating, pregnancy writer's trap.

Bring back an element of her initial shyness.

Keep her pussy trimmed rather than shaved as many Japanese / Asian women don't shave some have a good bush.

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 year ago

MORE! We must have more from Kevin and Jill! This story must go on! A swingers party? A raunchy cruise? Please give us more!

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

Loved the story. Thank you dirtyharry6971 and other commenters for pointing out that Jill is an exhibitionist and Kevin is a voyeur for his hotwife. The share their fantasies and neither is dominant or submissive to the other, and this makes for a very erotic and satisfying pair of characters. I hope the author introduces them into new experiences such as those suggested by other commenters. Hope you pick up your pen and continue this story.

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

Loved the story I love how Jill has grown into a true hotwife. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous