Sharing Jill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,573 Followers

Jill made him tell her one more time that he was serious and he reassured her again before she hung up. Kevin's mind was racing at the possibility of his wife getting fucked by another man. Jill was a little nervous as she returned to the table as Jason stood up to escort her out of the restaurant. He couldn't believe his luck either.

They were both a little nervous on the short walk back to the hotel and stood in silence in the elevator on the way up to Jason's room. When they got into his room, Jason ordered a bottle of wine from room service and got a couple of soft drinks from the mini fridge in the room until then. Jill took a sip of her drink and walked over to the floor length window to check out the view of the city skyline. As she was looking out the window, she felt Jason's hand on her shoulders and she turned to face him. They looked into each other's eyes and without saying a word, they began to kiss; first a short, soft kiss, then a longer, deeper kiss. He pulled her closer to him while beginning to fondle her tight, little ass. Jill could feel his growing excitement as he held her close. Her hands pulled his ass tighter against her as he began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse until her lace bra was fully exposed.

He quickly stripped off her blouse then began to tug at the zipper of her skirt. With her skirt now undone, it fell to the floor, then Jill stepped out of it. Jason took a step back to gaze at the Asian beauty before him in her lace bra and panties. He wasted no time stripping down to his boxers with a noticeable hard on underneath.

Just then, there was a knock on the door from room service. Jason was a little surprised when Jill didn't flinch or try to cover up when he went to open the door. The room service waiter, who looked like a young college student, got a look of surprise on his face when he saw Jill standing there half-naked and noticed Jason similarly dressed. He got a knowing smile on his face as he placed the wine and two glasses on a table near the window. He made no secret of his stares of Jill's half naked body as he slowly opened the wine and poured two glasses for the guests. Jason signed for the bill and the waiter left, but not before taking one last gaze at Jill.

Jason didn't say anything about Jill losing her shyness as he offered her the glass. They both took sips of their wine before continuing their make-out session. Jill slipped off her bra while Jason played with her pussy through her panties while running his other hand over her bare legs. She then began to stroke her new lover as they kissed again. Jason's had now pushed her panties aside and was finger fucking her hairless, wet pussy.

At home, Kevin was restless wondering what was happening with Jill and her lover. His mind went wild with imagination. He also had mixed feelings of excitement and some jealousy but his hard on showed he was more excited than jealous. He found himself stroking his member while images of what Jill might be doing right then flashed through his mind. It didn't take long for him to release the cum that had built up in his balls while thinking about what his slut wife might be doing at that moment.

Back at the hotel, Jill was now naked as she watched Jason take his boxers off. They kissed again while naked, his hard cock pressing against Jill's skin. He then led her over to the bed and laid her down and began kissing her all over her body, spending time to especially focus on her 32a breasts and nipples. She was writhing in pleasure by the time he worked his way down to begin kissing and licking her inner thighs. She opened her legs wide to offer him her willing pussy for whatever he wanted to do.

Jason's fingers played with her hot pussy by simultaneously finger fucking her and playing with her clit with his thumb. She was getting hotter by the second and he wanted to taste her lovely pussy so he leaned forward to replace his finger with his tongue, sticking it deep inside her hole. His hands ran up and down her legs before gripping her ass, holding her still while he feasted on her salty juices. He flicked his tongue across her clit before using his lips to suck on it too. This brought Jill to an intense orgasm

Jason gave her clit a rest while tonguing her lips and tongue fucking her again. He swung himself around so Jill could suck him while he continued to orally please her. She opened her mouth and took his fat cock between her sweet lips while he began to focus on her pussy again. He loved her expert cocksucking and began to slowly fuck her mouth while she worked on his cock with her lips and tongue.

After Jill's second orgasm, Jason climbed between her open legs. He took a moment to gaze as her petite body from her beautiful face, to her tiny tits, taunt stomach, and slender legs. Her pussy was glistening from a mixture of her juices and his saliva. She had a look of lust on her face as he pressed himself up against her lips. Jason couldn't believe his luck in being able to fuck such a lovely younger woman who was cheating on her husband, or at least, that's what he thought.

Jill was nervous and excited at the same time as she was about to fuck another man for the first time without her husband being present. Even though she had Kevin's enthusiastic permission, she still felt like she was cheating on him in a way. It was too late to turn back now, even if she wanted to, as Jason slowly slid his dick into her while staring into her face. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt the fat cock slide deep into her. Jason began to slowly hump on her as they both moaned quietly in pleasure. Jill wrapped her legs around his waist and began to thrust her hips up to meet his.

Their grunts got louder the faster they fucked each other. After a while, Jill suggested she get on top for a change of pace. He rolled onto his back and waited while she straddled him, aiming his dick at her pussy, she then slowly slid down on it. Jill began to ride him while looking directly into his eyes, cherishing giving him so much pleasure. It had been a long time since he'd had sex and Jason was loving every moment. He watched as Jill closed her eyes while riding him, then raised his hands to fondle her tits. She then leaned forward offering her nipples for him to suck on.

They continued in this position until Jason said he couldn't hold out much longer and wanted to fuck her from behind so Jill climbed off, bending over on all fours offering herself to him once again. Jason took hold of her ass cheeks and slipped inside of her. He fucked her slowly at first, trying to hold out as long as he could but he was losing that battle. He began to fuck her harder and faster until he blasted his load deep inside Jill's pussy.

After laying in bed next to each other for a few minutes, Jill told Jason she was going back to her room. Jason thanked her for a wonderful evening and kissed her lightly before she got dressed and went back to her room. In truth, she couldn't wait to get back and tell Kevin all about her night.

When she left Jason's room, her hair was a mess and her clothes were disheveled. She had that "just got fucked" look about her. She pressed the button for the elevator and saw two people from the conference. She gave them a casual "hello" and stared down at the floor, hoping it wasn't obvious that she just got laid but they knew. They just didn't know with whom she had sex. It seemed like it took forever for the elevator to get to her floor and she quickly exited. As soon as she closed the door to her room, Jill called Kevin who was anxiously waiting to hear from his wife.

She told him, "Well, I did it. I just got done fucking Jason for you."

Kevin's heart was racing as he begged her for details. "I can't wait to hear all about it."

Kevin's cock began to grow as Jill went through every last detail of her night. They had each other on speaker phone at first, then switched to a video chat as they both got more aroused from reliving her extramarital evening. Jill got a towel and placed it underneath her as she was finishing the story of her cheating with Jason. After she told Kevin how her lover came in her pussy, she pointed the camera phone between her legs and squeezed out Jason's sperm as proof of her getting fucked by another man. When Kevin saw her lover's cum oozing out of her, he also came as he stroked himself at the thought of another man filling his wife with his sperm.

Jill wanted to know how he felt about her one night stand and he replied, "I'm so turned on right now, I can't wait for you to get home."

Jill was relieved to hear that. The last thing she wanted was for her husband to have second thoughts after the fact because there was no way to undo what she had done that evening. It also helped to relieve the mild guilt she was feeling. She always felt bad afterwards because of the conflicts it created with her conservative, Asian upbringing. She also felt guilty because she enjoyed it so much but was still in denial of her feelings. In her mind, she was doing it for Kevin, not for herself. This was partially true, after all, she never would have become such a slut if it weren't for the encouragement of her husband but deep down, she knew she enjoyed herself.

She showered before she went to bed, feeling sexually satisfied and exhausted from a full day of seminars, flirting and great sex. Jill didn't know if she could face Jason the next day but she immediately ran into him at the conference sponsored breakfast. They talked about the sessions they were going to attend and what they hoped to learn.

Jill was hoping he wasn't going to mention the night before but as they were finishing their meal, Jason commented, "I had a great time last night. It's been a while since, um, you know, since my divorce."

She understood exactly what he meant and replied, "I enjoyed it too. Just so you know, I've never done that before."

They didn't want to say too much out of fear of being overheard. They attended some of the same sessions again that day, talking before and after them. Towards the end of the day, Jason asked if she wanted to have dinner again. She told him she would let him know later. Jill knew the dinner invitation was also a request to have sex with her. She couldn't tell him she wanted to check with her husband first even though she knew what Kevin would say.

When Jill sent Kevin a text, "Jason wants to have dinner again tonight. What do you think?"

"You know I'm fine with that and whatever else might happen afterwards as long as you feel comfortable doing it again."

"I'm not sure I want to but I know that it is a possibility."

"Well let me know what you decide. I'll want to hear all about it."

"LOL. You are such a perv!!"

She sent Jason a text telling him she'd meet him in the lobby at 6 PM. Jason quickly agreed. Jill didn't pack anything sexy, after all, this was a business conference, not a pleasure trip so she slipped on a pair of white leggings over a light blue thong with a matching bra underneath a light sweater. Jason complimented her on how great she looked and he meant every word. His confidence level had increased after being able to have sex with a woman more than twenty years younger than himself and he was excited at the thought of inviting her up to his room again.

Over dinner, Jill learned that Jason's wife left him for one of his friends. He was deeply hurt by this and found it difficult to date women again because of his age and his broken heart. He dove deeply into his work and advancing his career to fill the void in his personal life. Jason also confessed to Jill that he felt a little guilty sleeping with another man's wife after what had happened to him.

He asked Jill, "You said this was the first time you had done something like that. I'm curious to know what made you decide to have sex with me."

Jill didn't know how to answer him and decided to tell him the truth. "To be honest Jason, I wasn't cheating on my husband."

Jason got a puzzled look on his face, "Well, you're married and we had sex last night. What do you mean you weren't cheating?"

She began to blush a little and explained, "My husband is okay with what we did. As a matter of fact, it was his idea."

"Your husband knows what we did and it doesn't bother him?"

Jill went a little further to explain, "It excites him when I have sex with other men. This is the first time he hasn't been there with me."

"Really? So your husband usually watches?"

"I don't want to go into details but let's just say we like to have some fun once in a while."

Jason decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth but had one more question. "Does that mean that you'd be open to joining me in my room again tonight?"

This was the last night of the conference; there was only a half day tomorrow, Jill enjoyed herself last night and Kevin would want her to go to his room again so she replied, "Yes, I think I'd like that."

Jason got a wide grin on his face and told her, "In my wildest dreams, I never thought a young, beautiful woman like you would ever end up in my hotel room. You are smart, gorgeous and sexy."

They finished their drinks and went to Jason's room. Jill sent Kevin a text from the elevator informing him that she was on her way to her lover's hotel room again. Kevin jerked off again while anxiously awaiting the follow up phone call from his wife after she got done satisfying her lover. He kept picturing in his mind how Jason would be stripping off her clothes while kissing and fondling her tits and ass. He knew that another man would be sucking on his wife's nipples and fingering her pussy before licking her to multiple orgasms.

No man could resist asking Jill to give them one of her expertly performed blow jobs. He wished he could witness her sucking Jason's cock and watch the look of pleasure on his face as she devoured his dick. Kevin knew that at some point, Jill would be laying on Jason's bed with her legs spread, offering her married pussy to her lover. He would climb between her legs and insert himself into her and begin to thrust his dick into her. Maybe he would take her from behind as she bent over waiting for her lover to penetrate her pussy. Her puckered asshole would be in full view. Would he play with it or take her anally? He would have to wait to find out.

It seemed like it took forever to get a call from his wife. What Kevin didn't know at the time was that Jason would fuck Jill twice that evening. That's why it took so long for her to call him. The suspense was killing him. He kept wondering what Jason was doing to his wife the entire time.

As soon as Jill entered Jason's room, he immediately pulled her close to him, told her how beautiful she was and how lovely she looked. He then leaned in to kiss her and she enthusiastically returned the kiss. She was enjoying being courted by another man. It was as exciting as going on a second date with someone with whom you have a special connection. It made her feel sexy and a little naughty which, of course, made her horny. It was different with Jason too. It wasn't just a sexual attraction; there was also a mental, professional connection. Their mutual intelligence on a subject they both taught made the other more desirable to them.

Jason was thrilled to have been able to entice a woman twenty years younger than himself into his hotel room. It was an even further confidence boost that she came back again for a second time.

Their kisses were meaningful and helped to ignite further passion between them. They were so excited and sexually stimulated that they couldn't resist getting their clothes off as quickly as they could. There was no rush but neither of them wanted the fabric of their clothes to interfere with the stimulation of feeling their bare skin touching each other. Their hands roamed freely over each other's naked bodies; touching, feeling, groping, licking and sucking wherever their hearts and minds led them.

Jason paid extra attention to Jill's small breasts and hard nipples. She was self-conscious about their size but Jason reassured her that they were perfect, especially for her small frame. His hands traveled softly along her legs and thighs while brushing lightly against her pussy. Jason went behind Jill to massage her neck and shoulders, then began to kiss and nibble on her neck. She was melting to his touch. She could feel his hard on poking against her backside as he continued his slow foreplay as a prelude to making love to her.

Jill felt his hands tracing down her back to clutch her ass as knelt behind her. He began to lightly nibble on her cheeks while he ran his hands up and down her legs. She desperately wanted attention paid to her pussy but Jason continued his teasing. He turned her around and had her lean back against the desk with her legs spread while he was still on his knees. His hands played with her naked skin all around her pussy. He was so close to it, she could feel his hot breath on her lips. She lifted her hips trying to get him to eat her but he pulled back, not giving in to her wishes. Her heavy breathing told him she was getting hotter by the second.

Jason teased the outside of her lips which made Jill place her hands on the back of his head with a gentle pressure, encouraging him to taste her but he was showing her he was going to control the pace. Finally, a finger pressed between her lips and all he felt the warmth and wetness. Jill was moaning to his touch. He continued to tease her before inserting his finger into her which made her moan louder. He looked up at her face which was flush with desire. She had lust and passion in her eyes. She spread her legs further apart to give him better access and her hips were moving to his repeated insertion.

After making Jill's pussy drip with excitement, Jason decided he needed to taste her. He withdrew his finger and used the width of his tongue to give her hot, wet pussy a few long, slow licks. He then had Jill put her leg over his shoulder before sticking his tongue into her pussy. Jill's hips were meeting his thrusts as he inserted his tongue into her. He then replaced his tongue with his finger and used the tip of his tongue to lick her clit. She pulled his head tighter against her as he continued to tease her clit. When she was on the verge of cumming, he began to suck on her clit until she had an explosive orgasm that made her knees buckle. She groaned loudly in pleasure, so loud, her moans could be heard in the hallway.

While her orgasm subsided, Jason lapped up her juices then worked his way back up to suck on her clit until she came two more times. Jill's pussy was on fire and she needed more. She ordered Jason to sit down in a chair near the full length window and he quickly obeyed. Jill then crawled between his legs, running her hands up and down his legs while staring at this hard dick. She kissed and licked her way up his thighs, taking time to lick and suck his balls but never touching his dick. It was payback time for the way he teased her. She kissed her way up his torso and even sucked on his nipples, her naked skin rubbing against his dick. She looked at him with lust in her eyes and he leaned in so they could share another passionate kiss before she kissed her way back down.

Jill let her long black hair tickle his balls while he felt her hot breath against his dick. She began to lick his balls again, then started to lick and mouth the shaft like a melting ice cream cone. She licked several drops of precum from the tip then looked up at him from her knees with a wicked grin on her face. He understood that he deserved to be teased the same way he teased her.

She then took his entire dick into her throat as Jason moaned loudly, thrusting his hips upward to push himself deeper. Jill's head began to bob slowly on the dick before her. She was moaning herself as she gave her lover a slow, sensuous blow job. Her tongue swirled over the head or used it to squeeze the base of his shaft when she deep throated him. She then picked up the pace as Jason raved about her cocksucking ability.

Jay142
Jay142
3,573 Followers