Sharing Jill Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill suddenly stopped sucking him then slowly straddled her lover's lap. They shared another deep passionate kiss while she rubbed her hot pussy against his shaft. They were both breathing heavy when she placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy.

She looked directly into Jason's eyes and said, "Tell me what you want."

He got a broad grin on his face and replied, "I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, you're going to have to do better than that."

"I want you to sit on my dick and fuck me like I've never be fucked before. I want to feel that hot Asian pussy of yours surrounding my cock. You know you want to fuck me as bad as I want to fuck you."

"You're right Jason, I do want to fuck you too."

Jill then lowered herself entirely onto Jason's dick; her eyes rolling back into her head in pleasure. She ever so slowly began to ride him while never losing eye contact with him. She kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth while they both groaned from their passionate sexual intercourse. Jill began to ride him faster breathing heavier as she enjoyed bouncing on Jason's fat cock. She came again while fucking him. Jason sucked on her nipples while she caught her breath.

With Jill's arms wrapped around his neck, Jason stood up which made her wrap her legs around his waist. He turned, her back against the window; he started to fuck her standing up; their kisses muffling their moans.

Jason told her, "You know, someone in the hotel across the way might see us fucking."

"Well then, give them a nice show and fuck me hard."

Jason thought, "Damn she's a kinky lady."

He started to fuck her harder until he came deep inside her pussy. He staggered over to the bed, let her down gently and collapsed next to her.

"Damn, Jill you sure know how to fuck."

"You aren't half bad yourself."

Kevin would find out later that after Jason and Jill finished their first sexual romp of the night that he asked if he could take a couple of pictures of her without showing her face. Kevin was surprised that she agreed to this but it was on the condition that he also take some pictures on her phone to show her husband later.

As Jill was later telling Kevin all the details of her fucking her conference colleague, she began to text him the pictures Jason took. The first ones were of her simply standing naked but others showed her with her legs spread wide with some of Jason's cum on her pussy lips. Another one showed her bent over with her asshole and pussy exposed. Kevin loved the thought of Jason using these photos to jerk off in the days and months to follow, remembering the two nights he spent fucking Jill.

Kevin was a little stunned by some of the next pictures. Jill told Kevin that Jason got hard again while Jill was posing naked for him. She also got turned on by acting as his model and he fucked her again. One showed Jill with her lips wrapped around a fat cock while the next showed the cock embedded deep in her pussy as she bent over. He stroked his cock furiously as she described every minute detail of either sucking or fucking Jason's dick. He shot his load when Jill, once more, started a video chat and squeezed out, not one, but two loads of Jason's sperm from her well fucked pussy. It seemed like the flow of sperm would never cease as Kevin watched every drop spill out of his wife.

She told Kevin, "He fucked my pussy good and hard tonight dear. I can't wait to get home so I can tell you all the dirty little details again in person."

Kevin grew more anxious to see his wife again so he could fuck her after Jason had used her for two days. What he didn't know was that the Jill and Jason story wasn't over. The lovers had to check out of their rooms before the conference was over and both would be leaving that afternoon after a few more seminars. When Jill saw Jason the next morning he once again told her how beautiful she was and how he would always remember her. Jill was naturally flattered that she had made such an impression upon someone she only knew for two days.

Over breakfast, Jason curiously asked, "Does your husband know what happened between us last night?"

Jill was hesitant to respond but gave a short, "Yes," for an answer.

"Did you do it for him or for yourself?"

"For both of us, I guess."

She was embarrassed to look at Jason. It wasn't like her to reveal the secrets of their extraordinary lifestyle. He could tell she wasn't comfortable talking about it so he dropped the subject.

In between sessions, Jason let her know that he wished he had more time to be with her and she noticed a lump in his pants as he was talking to her and scanning her lovely, petite body at the same time. It turned her on knowing he wanted her so badly. As they were walking down the corridor to the next session, he noticed an empty room. Jason figured he had nothing to lose and hinted they could go in there for a "quickie."

Jill said, "We can't do that. What if we get caught?"

"That's half the fun Jill, the chance of getting caught. Come on. It will be fun. Besides, it will give you another story to tell your husband."

He took her by the hand, leading her into the room over her mild protests but never really objecting. He closed the door behind them and took her in his arms and gave her a long, deep kiss while running his hands over her body.

Jill tried to resist, "We can't. We shouldn't."

That didn't stop Jason from reaching underneath her skirt to remove her panties and placing them into his jacket pocket. He led her over to a table that was used for the presenters and stuck his hand up her skirt and began to finger fuck her. Her mind told her to resist but her body told her differently. Her juices started to flow under his manual manipulations and her hand instinctively reached out to stroke him through his pants.

Jason lifted her onto the table, threw her skirt above her waist to expose her bald pussy and began to lick and finger her. Jill came to another intense orgasm while she kept glancing over towards the door hoping no one would walk in on them. At the same time she found this risky behavior to be thrilling.

After she came, Jason bent her over the table. Jill was nervous, scared and horny as she felt her lover's dick poking at her from behind. She reached back to help him gain entrance to her pussy and he drove his cock deep into her. Her hands grasped the edges of the table as Jason fucked her hard and fast. Their muffled groans filled the room. Jason pulled up her sweater and bra so he could fondle her tits as they fucked in the empty room. Jill prayed no one would catch them. It would be too embarrassing but her sexual desires had to be fulfilled now. She was pushing back against his cock so her pussy could meet his thrusts into her with his hard, fat cock.

They were going at it wildly on the table in the empty conference room, too wildly to hear the door open. A maintenance man came in to clean the room and was frozen in place when he unexpectedly happened upon two lovers having sex. He watched, unnoticed, for a few moments as Jill and Jason fucked in front of him. He was a handsome, young Latino man, maybe in his mid-twenties with a muscular build, dark hair and dark eyes.

Jason was the first to notice they had an audience and stopped for a second, then Jill, wondering why he stopped, looked up to see they had been caught. Everyone just stared at each other for what seemed like an hour but in reality it was only a few long seconds. The maintenance man did not tell them to stop, nor did he leave so Jason continued to fuck Jill while he watched. Jill's heart was beating fast at getting caught by a stranger, wondering if he would report them, but she had fucked in front of their neighbor, Frank, at home and in front of others before and enjoyed those previous encounters, so she was an experienced exhibitionist. She was conflicted, part of her wanting to run and hide but the other part wanting to give him a good show, so she did nothing and let Jason continue using her pussy while the maintenance man watched them.

Jill could tell that Jason was about to cum and she asked that he not cum in her pussy. She didn't want the cum leaking out of her during the last session of the conference. He disengaged from Jill and she quickly got down on her knees. Jason immediately stuffed his cock into Jill's mouth and began the move his hips as her head bobbed. Jason proudly announced he was about to cum as he looked at their voyeur. Jill glanced over at him too while she sucked the hard cock in front of her. Jason then put his hands on the back of her head and forced himself deep into Jill's throat and released his seed while she lapped up every drop.

After Jason pulled his dick from Jill's mouth, he told her that it looked like their friend got excited by their actions and said, "Why don't you take care of him too Jill. It sounds like something your husband would want you to do."

With Jason motioning him to come forward and hearing no objections from Jill, who was still on her knees, the maintenance man approached the front of the room with an obvious erection in his pants unsure if Jill would comply with Jason's request. He got in front of Jill and she quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, releasing a nice, hard cock. His dick was longer than Jason's but thinner. Jason and the janitor were both watching, wondering if Jill would actually go through with this. She looked up at both of them, knowing what was expected of her, took a deep breath and took the new cock between her lips and began to suck it.

His one hand lightly held the back of her head and he exclaimed, "Damn baby, you really know how to suck a dick."

Jill's head bobbed on the dick before her, hoping he would cum quickly so she didn't have to worry about getting caught again. Her tongue and lips worked over the base of the shaft before working their way back up to concentrate on the head, then going back down again. After a few minutes of Jill's expert cocksucking, the maintenance man let loose a huge load of sperm that Jill tried to swallow but it was too much for her and she was caught by surprise by how much he came. Some of his cum dripped out of her mouth and down her chin, a few drops landing on her sweater. She was able to catch up with the amount of his load and swallowed the rest without any problems.

When he was done cumming, he quickly zipped up his pants, thanked her as Jill and Jason quickly left the room. They both laughed when they got out, not believing how horny they both were and then getting caught.

Jason told Jill, "That was great. You are one hot woman Jill. Your husband is one lucky man. That guy will never forget you. He'll remember you for the rest of his life."

Jill was a little embarrassed and excited. The adrenaline was flowing throughout her body at what had just happened. She then reminded Jason, "You still have my panties."

"I think I'm going to keep them as a memento of the last two days, if you don't mind."

Jill never responded as they walked down the hall to the last session. Jill didn't realize she had cum stains on her sweater as her and Jason went into the seminar. She felt like a slut for what she just did and could feel the cool air conditioning on her bare pussy. Jason was excited to know he was sitting next to a woman whose panties were in his pocket.

After the session was over they retrieved their luggage and left to go to the airport, not knowing if or when they would see each other again but knowing they would share great memories of those few days together.

Before she boarded her plane, Jill used the restroom and while looking in the mirror, she noticed the cum stains on her sweater. There is no telling how many people saw them but she was sure no one knew what they were. She was a little embarrassed but decided not to try and wash them off so she could show her husband later. When Kevin picked up Jill from the airport, she couldn't wait to tell him what had happened that morning.

**********

I couldn't wait to see my sexy wife and waited anxiously by the gate with a handful of flowers. I wanted her to tell me all the slutty details of the last few days once more but this time I would be able to fuck her just like Jason did. My dick was half hard just thinking about seeing her again. Every time I saw a crowd of people coming, I scanned the faces hoping to see my wife. Finally, I saw her and we both got a wide smile on our faces. It was like we hadn't seen each other in months rather than a few short days. She loved the flowers and we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. I told her I couldn't wait to get her home to give her a good fucking and she told me she was super horny too.

For some reason, Jill decided to begin telling me of what had happened earlier that morning while we were stuck in rush hour traffic on the way home from the airport. She started the story by showing me that she wasn't wearing any panties. She lifted her dress and spread her legs to show me her bald pussy. She didn't realize that a truck driver on the passenger side of our car was also watching her. She blushed and began to laugh when she realized she had just flashed the driver too. With my encouragement, she flashed him again from within the safety of our vehicle. My cock was rock hard.

Jill began to rub the front of my pants while telling me how she fucked Jason in the empty conference room earlier that day. She released my dick from my pants as she told me every detail. She loved doing something so adventurous and risky although she wasn't sure she should have done it at the time.

It was when she told me that they got caught in the act that made me pay extra close attention and how the maintenance man watched as Jason came in her mouth. Jill started to suck my dick right there in the car but would raise her head at times to finish her story. She went into detail on how much she enjoyed being caught. The possibility of being caught was exciting but to actually have been caught and watched while fucking and sucking was exhilarating for her.

She told me how Jason suggested she service their voyeur and how she was too turned on by then to refuse. She told me how she unzipped his pants and began to suck the stranger's dick with Jason's encouragement. My wife went into detail on the size of his dick, how it tasted and the sounds the janitor was making while she sucked him. The whole time she would leave me in suspense while taking time out from her story telling to suck my dick too.

My wife told me how he came in buckets in her mouth and how she couldn't keep up. He must have really cum a lot because Jill is an expert at swallowing a huge load. It was when she showed me the cum stains on her sweater as evidence of her story, that I told her I was going to cum. Her mouth covered my dick as I unloaded my sperm into her throat. She sucked me until she swallowed every last drop of my cum.

I then I noticed someone in a pickup truck next to us that must have seen most of my blowjob from Jill. When I told Jill we had an audience, she looked up, smiled and waved to him. It was then that traffic cleared and I sped home to get my wife into bed.

I fucked her twice that evening while making her replay every detail of her fucking and sucking Jason and the maintenance man. Deep down I was disappointed because I wasn't there to watch my slut wife in action but this adventure added a new element to sharing her with others. While it made me feel a little more jealous at times, I was also glad it happened. I found it to be so exciting and the found the anticipation of hearing the details afterwards so intoxicating. It was like getting high on a drug. It sent a charge of adrenaline through my body. It also made me want to see her in action again. I could only hope that it would happen sooner rather than later.