All Comments on 'Sharing Lily with Will'

by damooseg

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read the tags

If the title wasn't a warning the tags should be. Enough for me to move on. Non-erotic stories are not my cup of tea. The word "bull" clinched it.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
Your follow-up...

...desperately needs a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only one thing

kept this from being a five star story...no wife. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
give up

Haters just give up for a change.Lets hope for more good cuckold stories.

You haters just go on and on everyday trying to stop good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who cares what you like

This story sucks as bad as the female in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
the cunt in this story keeps her "husband" around because he's her gravy train

any man worth his weight in anything would have thrown her ass to the wolves a longtime ago

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
re give up

Yes I agree. Read the story You Only Think You're In Control by ImStillFun to understand the mentality of the angry old impotent men. They are all like the Jim in that story and it was so much fun to read how he got what we deserved. I hope they all do too.

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
This Could Be........

If you were to take the time and make the effort, this could turn into a good story. But it would require filling in the blanks on the couple and their friends. Oh yeah and Louise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey, you have every right to write whatever you want.

And when you put it out for public display and comment, we have every right to tell you what we think. Anyone who thinks you should be prevented from writing, or we should be prevented from commenting, is an asshole and a tyrant. So if you don't like the comments, don't read them!

Thanks for offering up your efforts for evaluation. Your story sucks. HAND

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Saving Grace

The saving grace here is that they all deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interminable. This fall into cukoldry is taking forever. Not 'delicious', not 'enticing'...

...rather painfully slow, while he relays his million 'paper cuts' at the hands of his girlfriend and friends, as they become her lovers and he is reduced to watching and chronicling the debacle.....eventually losing her to the thrill of bigger cocks and real stamina...which, as the wimpy cuckold, he lacks.

Of course she ends up with the big boys. Like all cuckoldresses, she's a size queen and a latent Dom. Loves to 'tease', but is really just cruel. So far, she's just warming up to it a little at a time. But each session gets steamier and raunchier and more extreme, and he is left in a corner, bruised, confused and hurt.

Soon he'll be getting them drinks, wet washcloths, fresh underwear and dinner, while they fuck.

Eventually, she'll fall pregnant and whoever the father is, will bolt (probably both Bulls will), fearing the responsibility of fatherhood.

So she'll go back to him, pleading that she 'really loved him through it all' and will plead with him to 'help' her...which means take care of her and her bastard.

The smart money would have sent her packing the first time she oversptepped the agreed bounds. No integrity and no honesty equals no trust, no love, no relationship. That's reality, bub.

Well presented, just suffering from too much 'exquisite'-ness in the pacing.

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74almost 8 years ago
Loved it.

More please :)

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing

Well written and extremely erotic. I certainly hope that you will keep this going and not make us wait years for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes.

Did this happen to you? You are brave to write about it, most men would have killed themselves for being so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And Another One Bites The Dust....

Sadly this is nothing more than a cuck story. Where in the beginning Sam and Lily were supposed to be doing the teasing to heighten their sex lives. But it seems that lily has her own agenda and is trying to turn sam into a wimpy cuck. Makes this a sad story with little eroticism in it.

m3n4sk3rm3n4sk3ralmost 4 years ago
Continue

Forget the comments that only talk crap about your story. It's good, hot and and it would be great to see Lily in an Airtight or sam watching both guys screwing her ass at the same time

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Down the tubes to cucksville like a fun away train. You lost it completely.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

This slut bitch whore still doesn't give a crap about her boyfriend..after ignoring him the first time she agreed to not ignore him again but she never meant it...get rid of her or she will get rid of you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This loser boyfriend is too sad to believe. Real men have a hard time with these sorry cuck stories. I know if my girlfriend or wife pulled some shit like this she would be hunting for a place to live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous