Sharing Love of Self-Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! Fine!" And she hopped down from the chair, nearly collapsing, her legs too wobbly to support her after her ordeal.

I grabbed her waist and kept her from falling, which caused her naked form to press against me. Her arms flew up around my neck, and as I looked down at her, she pulled herself up and locked her lips with mine.

I melted into her. Our mouths opened, our tongues entwined. The kiss was passionate and long. Eventually, Angie pulled back and smiled up at me.

"Mmmm. That was nice. But... do you need me to take care of that banana you've got in your pants." She smiled mischievously.

I chuckled. "I thought you said you were done for the day."

"Well, my pussy is definitely done, but, you know, I do have a mouth..."

"Interesting. But I don't think a quick blowjob would be very satisfying after watching the performance you put on." I mused.

She smiled. "Nice try Romeo - but your attempts at flattery and hints of wanting more really need work."

I shrugged.

"How about this. How about I put you in bondage and play with you for a while. Interested?" She goaded - the smile on her face becoming positively predatory.

The smirk on my face became a wide beaming grin. "I might be up for that."

------------

To be continued.

I'm still relatively new to writing, so comments and constructive criticism are appreciated.