Sharing Marie - With Her Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
I reckon with my girlfriend's incestuous acts.
2.8k words
4.48
20.2k
57

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liman_86
liman_86
61 Followers

Note: As you may gather from the title, this is a continuation of the story "Sharing Marie - With Her Dad"

##

I.

I sat frozen on the couch for a long while, still processing what I had discovered. My sweet, nerdy girlfriend was fucking her dad. I knew, and she knew that I knew. What now?

Marie had left her phone behind when she fled crying from my apartment, so I picked it back up. I needed to know more. I checked the dates of the videos she'd filmed with her dad and saw that they had all been recorded when she went home for winter break, back when we were still just friends.

But the text messages continued long after we started dating. Two days after we first slept together, she sent her dad a message telling him that she missed the feeling of his hands on her body. From the hotel where we took our first romantic trip together, she sent him a photo of her fingers spreading her pussy. Just three days before I found her texts, they'd exchanged messages about needing one another.

I went back to the video folder and opened the final clip I hadn't watched. It was filmed from her father's perspective and showed Marie from the chest up. Her breasts shook with each thrust from her dad, her head was tilted back, and her pale skin was turning red. I recognized immediately that she was close to orgasm.

"Fuuuuck, daddydaddydaddy," I heard my girlfriend moan to her father. Even on the phone's small screen, I could see the muscles and tendons in her neck tense. Her body shook more with each thrust; her father must have been pounding her harder and harder.

Then she arched her back, thrusting her breasts up in the air. I knew that she must be cumming, that her tight, spasming pussy was squeezing her dad's dick, milking it. "Ahhh," I heard her father groan. I imagined him emptying his balls into my sweet girlfriend at that very moment.

The camera tilted down to show the place where there bodies were joined. Marie's dad slid his condom-less dick out of her pussy, and a beat later, I could see some of his incestuous seed dribble out of her. Then the video ended.

For the first time since I'd check Marie's phone the night before, I felt something other than dazed confusion. I couldn't explain it, but the proof was in my hardening cock: I may have been weirded out, but I was also turned on.

I knew I needed to talk to Marie. Since she'd left her phone at my place, I had to go out and look for her. I went to her dorm room, where her roommate told me that she had stopped by briefly, crying, to change.

"Did you two get into a fight?" she asked.

"Kind of," I said. I headed to the basement lounge in the chemistry building: on a Sunday morning, it would be a good hideout for someone looking to avoid human contact. When I entered, I saw that it was empty--except for Marie, curled into a ball on one of the ratty loveseats.

She sat up, startled, when she saw me. "Marie, please, can we talk?" I asked.

She shook her head no, looking like a little girl.

I walked behind the loveseat and put my hands on her shoulders. "Look, I'll admit, I have questions. But I want you to know that whatever your answers are, I love you and will love you," I said. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "So can we please go back to my apartment and talk?"

She didn't move and didn't talk for a long time; it felt like an eternity. Then she subtly nodded her head. I took her hand and led her up the stairs.

We walked back across campus in silence. What was she thinking? What was she feeling? Her face was hidden behind big, dark sunglasses, so I couldn't read her eyes.

As soon as I opened the door to my apartment, we melted together. Falling to the couch, we held each other tight. Marie was crying, her body shaking with each sob, and she buried her face into my shoulder. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her hair.

We stayed like that for a long while, until Marie could finally face me. "I'm so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't know, in my head, what I have with him and what I have with you feel like such different things..it kind of, I don't know...felt like I wasn't cheating. I don't know," she said.

I nodded. "When did it start?" I asked.

"My senior year of high school, a few months after my mom died."

"Did he force you?"

"No, not at all! I wanted it. And I was 18."

"Are you going to keep sleeping with him?"

Marie didn't answer at first, but she bowed her head. "Yes. I wish I could tell you that I'll stop. But I know myself, and I know that I'll keep giving myself to him."

We were both silent for a minute. "I'm OK with it," I said.

"What?"

"I'm OK with you sleeping with your dad," I repeated.

"You're kidding..."

"No. Look. I love you, Marie. And if this is part of who you are, shit, I'll learn to be OK with it," I said.

My girlfriend was transformed. She smiled. The twinkle in her eye came back. She wrapped her hands around the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. "I can't believe it. I love you, Jon," she said.

We went to the bed. The emotional exhaustion and the hangovers had taken the toll on us, and we quickly fell asleep.

When we woke up again, it was dark in my room. Marie was curled up around my body, and I slide my hand under the waistbands over her sweatpants and panties, touching the smooth skin of her butt cheeks.

"Baby, I forgot to say sorry for looking at your phone," I said.

"I'll forgive you--this one time," she replied.

"There's something else I need to tell you. I wasn't completely honest with you. When I said I was OK with you sleeping with your dad, that was a half-truth," I said.

I could feel Marie's body tense up. "No, no, it's not bad," I continued. "It's that, well, I'm more than OK with it. I think I like it."

"What?"

"I feel weird confessing it, and I can't explain it, but I don't want you to think you're making me suffer. Those videos turn me on. Knowing that you fucked your dad--and that you will fuck your dad--turns me on," I said.

Marie kissed me, and her hand found its way to my boxers. She ran her hand over the front, feeling my stiffening cock. "Mmm, you weren't kidding," she giggled. She slid my boxers down, then kissed the tip of my dick. She grabbed the base and ran her dainty tongue over my cockhead. "I didn't know you were this kinky."

"Me neither. Tell me about the first time," I sighed.

Marie started slowly stroking me. "After my mom died, I was grieving. I felt sad, of course, which I had expected. But I also felt horny. So, so horny. I had sex on my mind almost 24/7, which I did not expect. I just wanted to be touched all the time. I was a virgin, but I'd just turned 18, and I was already on birth control, so I figured why fight it?

"I gave my virginity to a guy on the swim team. Kind of an asshole. And then I slept with a few of his teammates. I loved the sex, and knowing that they wanted me. But I started to feel like a slut. I mean, I was being a slut, but I don't know, I felt cheap. But god, I loved the sex."

I'd never heard Marie talk this way or mention her past, and it only made me harder. Her hand squeezed gently as she moved it up and down the length of my shaft and caressed the head.

"And then there was my dad," Marie continued. "I don't know, it just felt natural that I'd turn to him. I mean, I'd just realized how good I could make a man feel, like this superpower, and at the same time, my daddy was all alone. Why wouldn't I share it with him?

"And so little by little, I edged closer to that. I started wearing less clothes around the house. I'd touch him more. I'd kiss him more. I'd come cuddle with him in his bed. I'd sit in his lap--and I knew he wanted me, too, because I could feel him get hard."

Marie's story was driving me crazy. Well, not just her story: her hands--one on my shaft, one rubbing my inner thighs--were doing their part, too.

"Finally, one night, I'd cooked him dinner and served us both a lot of wine. Him more than me, to be honest. When I went to sit on his lap, that night, things were different. He wasn't just hugging me. He was running his hands over me, touching my thighs, my hips, my sides.

"His touch felt so good, and it made my body wiggle. Before I knew it, I was rubbing my ass against him. Finally, he said, 'Are you sure you want this?' I told him yes. He started to grind himself against me, and I could feel his hard dick. 'Are you sure you want *this*?' he asked again.

"'Yes, daddy,' I said. So he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed and started kissing me. Baby, I felt like my body was on fire. Something I'd wanted in secret for so long was finally happening."

Marie's voice grew huskier, as she seemed to be getting aroused remembering what happened. "He pulled my panties down, and his fingers found my clit. It felt like an electric charge through my body when he first touched me. He slid a finger inside me, and I could tell tell I was so wet for him. When he slid a second inside me, I think I lost control of my body."

My hips were starting buck as Marie stroked me. "He took his clothes off and kneeled between my thighs. I couldn't believe it, that my dad was really going to fuck me. I'll always remember the feeling of his swollen head against my slit. And then when he pushed inside me, I came right away. I came just from knowing that he was inside me, that my own daddy was inside me."

My eyes were slammed shut. I was picturing the scene Marie described, picturing her body shaking under her dad's, and I savored the feeling of her delicate hand gripping my hard dick.

"He started fucking me nice and slow--I think he thought I was a virgin. But I told him to fuck me faster, and he did, he started to really fuck me hard. After a while, I could feel his dick swelling inside me. 'I should pull out,' he said.

"'No, daddy. It's OK. Please, please, cum inside me. I've dreamed of you filling me,' I moaned to him. So after a few more thrusts, he grabbed my hips and slammed into me, and I could feel his cock release deep inside me. Ohh, baby, it was incredible. I wrapped my legs around daddy's waist and came so hard, again. The two of us cumming together was just...oh my god."

With that, I thrust my hips and had my own orgasm. Cum erupted from my swollen cock, and my pretty girlfriend ducked her head and tried to catch it in her mouth.

"Mmm, I guess you liked my story," she said.

"It was the hottest thing I've heard in my life," I said.

We lay there together for a few more minutes. "One more question, baby," I said. "Why did you leave such incriminating stuff on an unlocked phone?"

Marie laughed. "I really don't know. Maybe subconsciously, I was tired of hiding this from you and wanted you to find it," she said.

"I'm glad I did," I said.

"Me too," she said. We kissed and fell asleep.

II.

"Unh. Unh. Unh."

The moans from down the hall were the unmistakable sound of my girlfriend getting fucked by her father. Lying in her hot, stuffy, childhood bedroom, I was listening, aching.

When we'd left school for the summer and headed to our respective homes, it was understood that she would be resuming her lovemaking her with her dad. What I didn't know was if this would continue during my visit over 4th of July weekend.

I got my answer the very first night. After we had been lying together for a little while, Marie lifted herself from the twin bed we were sharing. "I'll be back. And you may want to stay up for me," she said with a smile. I watched her walk out the door, illuminated by the bedroom nightlight. Clad in just a t-shirt and panties, she seemed to be swaying her hips and ass as she left.

A minute later, I heard hushed voice from down the hall, where her father's bedroom was. A minute after that, some giggling. Then I heard something moving, maybe the bed. Then the first moan. Then the squeaking of the bed. I knew Marie had her dad inside her. My cock was uncomfortably hard, so I slid my boxers off, freeing it.

The old man must have had an old bed frame, because the squeaking grew louder. Soon, so too did the moans. "Unh. Unh. Unh." My girlfriend's cries of pleasure reverberated around the old house. The squeaks grew faster and faster. Finally, I heard a feminine yelp and a low, faint, masculine groan. The bed stopped sounding.

A few minutes later, Marie came back into the bedroom. She was naked, and she slipped wordlessly into the bed. I reached for her and pulled her to me, pressing our bodies as tightly together as I could. Her body was warm and sweaty, and when I kissed the nape of her neck, it tasted salty.

"That sounded like a good time," I said.

"It was," she smiled.

"Did he cum in you?"

Marie didn't answer. Instead, she pushed me onto my back and straddled my chest. She scooted forward, and lowered her pussy towards my face. I was overwhelmed by the aroma: her musky scent combined with something else.

As she pressed her pussy to my mouth, my tongue snaked between her swollen lips. I tasted her familiar flavor, but also something new: drops of her father's thick, salty cum. Marie ground herself against me, giving me more of this incestuous cocktail, and I drank thirstily. My hands found her ass and pulled her to me.

Marie started to moan--the same moan her father had elicited from her just minutes earlier. Her legs squeezed the side of my head as her body shook with orgasm, and the spasm in her pussy flooded my mouth with her juices and her father's cum.

Once she recovered, she lifted herself from my face and straddled my aching cock. Seizing the base, she lowered herself onto it. It was my first time entering Marie bare, and she felt unusually wet and loose tonight. Of course, I knew it was because her dad had just recently stretched her out, and that knowledge--combined with Marie's movement up and down my shaft--drove me crazy with lust. My hips thrust upwards to meet my girlfriend.

I leaned forward to suck one of Marie's nipples into my mouth, but she swatted me away. "Not tonight, baby. My daddy was really rough with them, and they're too sensitive now," she said.

I grabbed Marie's hips and flipped her onto her back. I was thrusting hard and knew I was close to giving her her second load of the night. I leaned down to kiss her as I thrust one final time. I felt my orgasm roll down my cock, and for the first time, I was shooting my seed directly into my girlfriend.

I pulled my softening cock out of Marie. She was lying still in the bed, her legs splayed, my cum dripping out of her. She looked exhausted from the fuckings her dad and I had both given her. But she had a smile on her lips.

"This has been the best night of my life," she said, still smiling, her eyes still closed.

I kissed her forehead, and we went to sleep.

liman_86
liman_86
61 Followers