All Comments on 'Sharing Marie - With Her Dad Pt. 02'

by liman_86

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Aaand it went full cuck, aaand it's the wrong fucking category because the POV is from the dude and the main motif is the cuckoldry, not the incest aspect, hence it's a fucking fetish, aand they aren't married, there's no fucking hotwifing especially when she had the relationship before they got together. Learn the categories, learn to tag your shit, and take this 1 star.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

Just slow down and tell the story, and more detail, lots of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such total horse shit. Worse than the usual cuck drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, can't wait for bf to join in an suck daddy's cock.

Don't listen to the negitive fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is weird that some people have no problem with incest, but cuckold freaks them out. It is in the right category and I think you should continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved it! Hopefully all 3 will share the bed together soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great job! Keep the stories cuming!

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Hot, please continue

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

BEAUTIFUL story.

Hope you continue,

Marie needs more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very captivating story. I would love to see their relationship develop as father, daughter and boyfriend. No need to bring in other 'outsiders'. Please don't make her boyfriend into a 'regular cuckold' where he is the sideshow. Let her become the center-piece. Maybe he gets to see her with her dad, even participate. Maybe they can move in together where the boyfriend likes to take her after the father has had sex with her.

Maybe this could develop into a long relationship where they eventually think of children...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can understand this. My wife and her dad had a very close relationship in many ways. She knew his private physical attributes quite intimately, and he knew hers. She has occasionally described his manly parts to me and told me that she had touched and handled him. She has never admitted the extent of anything that might have happened. But, I have often wondered. It would not surprise me. Perhaps I shared her with him, but just don't know it yet. Just think of a young woman in her twenties and thirties being fully satisfied sexually by two such men. She must be the most happy, fulfilled woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had begged my dad to let me hold his cock when he peed. He finally relented and I was very excited. I had to learn not to squeeze it (but gently direct it) when he was peeing because it would squirt everywhere and start getting hard. When he finished peeing he would let me rub it until he shot his semen. I loved lightly scratching his big balls and making him hard, and it was exciting to see how far he could ejaculate. Then, he would lick me until he made me cum so hard. I loved holding his head against my pussy. He said he loved having my pussy smell on his face.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I would have kicked her to the curb as soon as I knew she was fucking another man cause I'm a Real man I don't share the woman I'm with no MAN would

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous