Sharing More Than A Fence Pt. 02

Story Info
The next installment of Mac’s journey into Bisexuality.
2k words
4.5
4.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

Every year at this time when the weather finally cools Mac thinks back to that night when Billy opened his mind and my bisexual ways. Although that first time will always be dear to Mac wished for another that was just as groundbreaking in its own way.

That all started innocent enough when Mac simply walked past my refrigerator, there attached with a magnet was an invitation to Billy's Halloween party. Mac called out to his wife Mary.

Mac: "Honey, there's an invite on the frig, do you want to go?"

Mary: "l would really like to Mac but if you don't want to."

Mac: "No, it's fine and should be fun."

His wife ran up to me a gave me a big kiss.

Mary: "I'm so glad because l really wanted to go, by the way, it's a costume party."

Mac thinks to himself how he wished she said that first as that would have changed his mind. Mac might have found his softer side but to all but one neighbor he is still (Mac, man of steel) But with his wife so excited he would rather go through with it than disappoint her.

A couple of days later Mac finds himself where it all started, mowing his backyard as Billy mows his. Billy flags him down.

Billy: " I'm so happy you and Mary are coming this year, l began to think l would

have to tie you up and drag you over."

Mac: "No, you won't have to do that Billy. We will be there."

Billy: "Okay but I'm going to keep the rope just in case."

Mac didn't feel good about himself as he knows he should have treated Billy better. Billy has been nothing but good to them, not to mention that special night they shared. But Mac of Steel has to put a proper face on even if he doesn't want to.

Time flew as it seems to and the party was just a few days away. Mary had bugged him a hundred times to rent a costume because any party of Billy's will be top-notch and some crap from Walmart wasn't going to do.

So on the 30th of October on his way home from work, he stops at the Party Store and he can't believe there are not hundreds to pick from. Between those few, they did have some he would never wear and others that didn't fit he was left with a ridiculous dinosaur or a Cowboy, so saddle up.

It just so happens that when he arrived home Mary was trying on her costume.

Mac: "Oh my god honey, you look like Barbara Eden." (l Dream of Jeanie)

Mary: "Ah, thank you, Honey. l think it's sexy too."

Mac always had a thing for Ms. Eden and he still found her sexy even to that day. So this was his best chance to get as close to her as he ever was going to. He took his wife and purposely calls her Jeanie.

Mac: "Oh Jeanie l have missed you all day." Catching on to his meaning Mary replies.

Jeanie: "I've missed you too Master" and she rubbed up against him."

Mac is sold and starts taking his wife's costume off as fast as he can. It's hard to hear her warnings to be careful so as not to rip it. But somehow his wife is down to her G-string and the garment is unharmed. Mac kicks off his duds in record time.

Jeanie looks him over and then she crosses her arms in front of herself like on the show, she nods while saying. "Master, eat my pussy." (bong!)

Mac picks her up and tosses her on the couch and begins to eat her pussy as if it was his last meal. His wife quickly cums but as she has the power over him. she folds her arms again.

Jeanie: "Master, now eat my ass."

Duty-bound Mac attacks her ass with even more ferver, his tongue traces around her tiny pink hole over and over until his finally wiggles it inside. Jeanie begins to buck against his happy face, her furious fingers working her clitty bringing a second and even bigger orgasm. Then like stealing a kid's candy from their hands she pulls away.

Jeanie: "Master would you like to Jeanie fuck in the ass?"

Mac: "Oh, yes Jeanie, please command me to."

Jeanie: "No master, for that you must grant me three wishes."

Mac: "Okay, anything! Tell me what you want!"

Jeanie: "No master, not yet but if you take my ass you must grant my wish no matter what it is. Or master will never again enjoy Jeanis's pussy or ass again."

Mac not expecting more than going out to dinner, dancing, and flowers. He quickly agreed to Jeanie's terms. And with a fold of her arms and a nod of her head, their agreement is locked in stone.

Jeanie: "It is done, master my take my ass." as she hands him the jar of lube.

And take it he does, rabbits around the world are envious of The Mac of Steel, his veined monster pumping deep in and out of his childhood crushes ass.

Finally, it's Halloween, and Mac is running late, he runs into the house to find his wife ready and already impatient.

Mary: "The party started an hour ago, hurry up and get changed."

Mac strips down takes a whore bath and jump into his Cowboy dudes, boots and all. The one advantage they had was that Billy's house was right next door. Mac raps on the door and Billy answers it, Billy is wearing a costume very close to what his wife's, just in a different color. The other six couples in the room has the same outfits less of their color. Mac being aware that Billy cross-dresses assumes these are the type of friends attending, just maybe that special night gave them extra privilege somehow.

Billy gives him a look up and down. "This simply won't do, no, no, no."

Mary: "Yeah Honey, didn't you read the invite? It said it was Arabian Nights.

Mac looks at his wife and he just knew she purposely let him get in this pickle. Yet set up again by her and Billy. Mad as he might seem his cock begins to swell from the fond memories that he was left with, the first time he was fucked by another man.

Billy: "l got it, don't worry. I'll be right back." Moments later he comes back with yet another Jeanie outfit but this one in orange.

Mac: "Oh no, I'd rather go home."

Mary looks at him, folds her arms, and nods "Wish number one, get into the outfit"

Mac: "Are you kidding me? Fuck that." Mary draws close and whispers in his ear.

Mary: "you're embarrassing us, all these people are dressed like that so what the fuck is wrong with you doing it? You know what l said about the wishes and if you didn't obey? l fucking mean it, get in it or never get in me again!"

Mac: "Okay, okay, I'll wear it, I'm sorry guys."

Mac didn't have to worry about getting into his new costume as those around him were more than happy to disrobe and redress him. (at least with the veil he didn't have to wear make-up.) Mac's cock was all but in full view, as he didn't have the undergarments as the others did. But the others were either too kind or didn't notice as none make a point about it.

But that changed quickly as Billy asks the crowd "how should we punish our misguided Cowboy?"

Their response is a mix of noise but it starts to take form and soon as one they all cry "Pole, Pole, Pole!" Billy goes to a nearby end table and brings out a pair of handcuffs. He drags Mac to the Stairs to locks Mac to the Newel Post.

Mac: "Oh no, not that, not me," His wife looks him in the eyes with two of her fingers in the air. (the second wish made)

Now bound those same hands that dressed him now begin to undress him. And in less time than it took to put things on they were off again. leaving Mac naked before all there, less his veil.

One of the guests walks toward Mac, it's obvious to Mac, it's a male in a silky outfit, he is far taller than Mac and his shin is as black as coal. The mystery guest climbs the first three steps then he presents his big black cock to Mac.

Mac searches the room and he finds his wife with three of her fingers pointing to the ceiling. She makes her way toward Mac and whispers in his ear. "you won't need this" and she removes his veil. Out Foxed by his wife Mac opens his mouth and invites that black snake into his warm cave. If truth was told Mac wanted that yummy cock maybe even more than his wife's wishes. But placing it at her feet helps to hide his lust to do so.

All eyes are upon them as Mac gobbles down his cock. Mac switches from suck8ng his cock to licking his big balls. And then cheers by all as the tall man blasts his load in Mac's mouth. Mac savors the salty treat, his first taste of male cum other than his own.

A second guest similarly approached Mac, cock out and waiting. Mac's eyes return to his wife, she has no fingers sticking up, just a shrug of her shoulders as if to say she's out of wishes.

Mac turns back to that guy's waiting cock and he wraps his lips around it, and soon he paid for his efforts with the second load of cum. Now as a third comes near he looks for his wife yet again, but she is gone, no longer in her spot. But then he sees her, she's coming near and is wearing her strap-on.

She fucks her husband's ass like she has many a time but now while he eats loads three, four, and five. Somewhere along the way there gets to a point where she's exhausted she peels away and from a comfortable chair she calls out "ladies" and each shares Mary's strap-on and her husband's well-used ass. Mary watches her husband service every swinging cock in the room less one, Billy's. Mary was joined by each guest watching until they all had finished with him.

At that point the party is breaking up, still bound Mac watches as each guest removes their veil to kiss Billy goodbye and thank him for the invite.

Mac watches with amazement, in his head that's Carl and June down the street and then Sam and Shelly around the corner. one by one every couple proves to be neighbors reviling themselves. When all that is left is the three of them Billy turns to Mac.

Billy: "did you think l do all those favors for nothing? Silly boy."

Billy frees Mac's hands and asks Mac "how are you going to show your thanks."

Mac looks at his wife, she comes close and takes the handcuffs locking Billy to the post-Mac was just freed from. She looks at Mac and confirms "You like ass right?" Then she locks Billy to the same post.

Mac takes ahold of Billy's narrow ass spreads his cheeks and begins to tongue his manhole. Billy is in seventh heaven having such a manly man use him in such a way. Then he fucks Billy hard and fast leaving Billy's ass dripping his cum, matching the puddle Billy left himself from the butt fucking he had waited such a long time for.

Mary also found new heights at the site of using and seeing others use her husband that way. She also was dripping from nectar having worked her pussy the whole time Mac had his way with Billy.

Mary: "You're our bitch whore now Billy, come to our house at six o'clock tomorrow morning and bring my strap-on with you.

Billy: "Yes Mistress"

They leave and make their way home, they jump in the shower to wash their sin away. Yet with both smiling as thoughts remain.

Mac: "Honey, can l have one more wish?"

Mary: "Sure Babe, you were fantastic, and a good sport."

Mac: "Great, can we go back next year?"

Mary folds her arms before her and nods, wish granted.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers