Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 02

Story Info
My hot Asian wife Tammy and I visit a sex club.
5k words
4.6
37.9k
44
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing the Fantasy

It had been a week since I had shared Tammy, my beautiful Asian wife, with Richard, a handsome Australian hunk who we had met through an online advertisement. The three of us had spent a wild night together at an expensive downtown hotel. Tammy had been tossed around multiple times between Richard and me, had ultimately been pumped full of six loads of cum, and had thoroughly enjoyed being pleasured by both of us. More that just the sex, Richard and I had quickly developed a mutual friendship. I actually enjoyed his company, and really enjoyed seeing him have his way with my wife.

Richard and I met up at a bar for beers to catch up and discuss what happened that fateful first night. We recounted fondly how everything went down.

"Tammy is the hottest woman I have ever been with, period," Richard said. "Her delicious perky Asian tits, her petite figure, her slim waist and her nice firm ass...like, wow!! Thanks so much for including me in that night."

"Richard, Tammy totally enjoyed getting banged by you," I said. "Let's figure out how we can have fun with her again!"

"Actually, I was thinking about that," Richard said, a twinkle in his eyes.

"Tell me more," I said, interested.

"I've always wanted to visit a sex club," he said. "Specifically, there's a club downtown called Club 69. I haven't been myself, as none of my previous Asian girlfriends wanted to visit it. Most nights, they only allow you in if you go with a girl, so I've never had a chance to go on my own."

"I've heard of it, but never been," I responded. "Tell me more!"

"Well, the club is huge. I've heard they are totally clothing optional, so you can wear as much as you want or as little. They have a bar, dance floor, pool and hot tub where you can hang out. And, they have all sorts of themed rooms. You can do whatever wherever, as long as it is consensual and you wear protection," Richard said.

"I did some research and found out that this weekend is a "newbie" night for people that want to check it out for the first time. The theme is "Leather Pleasure". Anyone can go, as long as they go with a female!" Richard said. "Why don't we go with Tammy?"

"Wow, sounds awesome!" I said, my dick pricking up with the possibilities. "We can get Tammy a leather outfit that we want to see her in. She can be our Asian sex toy for the night. I am not sure what she would be willing to do or not do, but let's try it and find out!"

Later that evening, when I outlined our plan, Tammy was initially very reluctant to go to Club 69 and partake in any possible debauchery.

"We've never been to a sex club before, and I am not sure I would be comfortable with a bunch of people having sex all around," she said. "Also, I sure as hell don't want to have sex with anyone else!"

"Other than Richard and me, right sweetheart" I said.

She paused for a moment. "Right, with you... and Richard" she responded, blushing.

I promised her that she would not have to do anything she was not comfortable with, and we could check it out and play it by ear. Also, Richard and I would totally chaperone her, to make sure sue was completely safe and at ease.

With those reassurances, she sighed and reluctantly agreed.

In preparation, Richard and I arranged to meet up at a popular sex accessory shop to shop for Tammy's outfit. She had conveniently given me her size measurements.

"You boys can choose what you want for me to wear," she had said. "I would be too embarrassed to go to a shop like that."

After much pleasurable deliberation, Richard and I picked a tight short black leather skirt for Tammy. The term "skirt" was generous, as it would barely cover her panties, and, frankly, her pussy. We also chose a black leather bra. Again, the term "bra" was generous, as it consisted of a leather strap that went round her back, a tiny patch of material in front that would basically expose her side, top and bottom boobs, and had shiny pointy metal studs where her nipples would presumably be.

To round it off, we got Tammy a leather collar with studs, to which a leash could be attached.

"Fuck, the outfit is great, but the collar and lease are fantastic," I said. "Tammy is totally going to be our little Asian fuck toy for the night. But, only one of us gets to hold her leash," I noted.

"True," said Richard. "But how about this?"

He reached out to grab a box containing a tiny black plastic cylinder.

It was a vibrator, and had a small remote control to operate it.

"Why don't we slip this into Tammy's panties and ask her to keep it there the whole night. That way one of us could have the leash and the other can use the remote control to make sure Tammy is...adequately aroused at all times?" Richard said. "It's only fair that we get to share."

It was a brilliant idea. Richard insisted on paying for the outfit and the vibrator. I told him to keep the package and bring it as a present for Tammy when he came by to our place the following weekend before heading out to Club 69.

Before the Club

Saturday couldn't arrive quickly enough. Tammy spend the day nervously tinkering around the house and sprucing herself up for the evening. We had a light dinner and waited for Richard to arrive. Tammy had not seen him since he had fucked her four times in one session last time.

Closer to when Richard was to arrive, I noticed Tammy had changed into a sexy dress and put on makeup, earrings and perfume. The doorbell rang. I asked Tammy to go get it.

It was indeed Richard. He cracked a huge smile when he saw my beautiful wife, and grabbed her in a bear hug, squashing her tits on his broad chest, and planted a huge wet kiss on her lips. She responded with no hesitation.

They broke apart and Tammy invited Richard in. After pleasantries, I grabbed Richard and myself beers, and poured a glass of wine for Tammy. Richard present Tammy with a nicely packaged gift box containing the outfit we had selected for her. We asked Tammy to try on the outfit, and she headed to the bedroom to do so.

After about fifteen minutes, Richard and I had mostly knocked back our beers, when Tammy shyly reappeared from the bedroom.

"Guys, this is ridiculous," she said, completely self-conscious.

Richard and I glanced up at her, and couldn't disagree more. She was a fantasy come to life. The tight leather skirt barely covered a few inches of her slim Asian thighs. Her waist and tummy was totally exposed. Her leather bra, as expected, barely contained her delicious Asian boobs and amply revealed the side, top and bottom of her boobs, and the metal stud nipples were mesmerizing, leaving you to imagine what the real nipples beneath looked like. Tammy had put on matching leather dangly earrings, and thigh-high leather boots from her own collection. She looked like a fuckable Asian dream.

"Sweetie, you look breathtaking," I said, as I walked up to hear and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed me back.

"Totally agree, Tammy!" Richard said, relishing the sight of my wife.

"One more accessory," I said, as I fished out the leather collar. I attached it comfortably on Tammy's slender neck.

"What the heck is this!?" Tammy asked.

"Oh just a little something to show everyone who you belong to tonight," I said to Tammy, as I snapped on the leash to her collar.

"Oh babe..." she said, clearly turned on by the praise we were lavishing on her and the collar that I had just placed on her.

"You look fabulous," I said, as I kissed her again, and my fingers slipped into her bra and pinched her nipples.

She moaned.

"Oh and Tammy, I have one last accessory too," said Richard as he stepped forward. He pulled Tammy to him and planted a French kiss on her lips. As they kissed, his fingers slipped into her skirt and tucked the vibrator into her panties.

They reluctantly broke off their kiss.

"What's that!?" asked Tammy, still holding onto Richard, feeling the vibrator against her pussy.

"Just a little toy to keep you on your toes all night long," Richard smiled. "Please adjust it so it's inside your pussy lips. We have a remote control which we may be using now and then."

Tammy obediently adjusted the vibrator so it was against her pussy lips, held in place by her panties.

"Let's give it a try, shall we?" Richard, turning on the vibrator, while still holding on to Tammy by the waist.

"Ohhhhh...that feels weird...ohh", said Tammy as the vibrator buzzed against her pussy.

Richard kept the vibrator on.

"Ohhh Rich...please stop...that feels...ohhh...ohhhh...Rich..."

Tammy had her eyes closed, holding onto Richard, her head on his shoulders, clearly enjoying the buzzing in her mound.

"Ohhhh...Rich...please stop...ohh...you're going to make me come..."

Richard grinned, and stopped the vibrator, holding onto Tammy as she tried to catch her breath.

He kissed her on the lips.

"Tammy, Mike and I will take turns giving you a few bursts from this little guy now and then, to keep you horny for us, ok? The wetter you are the better it is for everyone, ok?" Richard told her.

"Ohh Richard..." Tammy gasped.

"Well, shall we have a shot for good luck and head out?" I asked?

We each downed a shot of vodka. Tammy put on a long coat that covered up her outfit. We called an Uber and headed out to Club 69.

Club 69

For a sex club, Club 69 was, as they say, bumping. Numerous cars dropped off people at the front, and there was a lineup waiting to get in.

When we got in, we checked our coats and went to the front desk. An attractive young blond lady dressed in a bikini took our entrance fee and signed us up as "members".

She looked at Tammy appreciatively.

"Miss you look amazing," she said. "Love the outfit and the boots. Are these guys with you?"

"Aw, thanks!" said Tammy, blushing. "Yes these are my...my dates for the night," she said.

We were let in. It was warm and welcoming. Loud music was blaring in the main bar area and dance floor, and the lighting was dim. All around us men and women walked by in different outfits, or, in some cases, none at all. However, nothing sexual seemed to be happening yet.

I held Tammy's leash, and, along with Richard let her to a vacant high top table, sat down, and ordered drinks. They arrived, we devoured them, and ordered another round.

Richard and I were enjoying Tammy virtual nakedness. As we sipped our drinks I casually played with Tammy's nipples, rubbing and teasing them, and she docilely let me. Richard had a hand on her waist from the other side, taking in the various interesting patrons all around.

As I was talking intently to Tammy I noticed her catch her breath and guessed that Richard was giving her a burst on the vibrator. I continued talking to her as though nothing was going on.

"Hey babe, are you doing ok so far?" I asked.

"Yes, pretty good place for people watching...I ahh...ooh...I think it is an interesting place..ahhhh...".

"Sounds like you are having a good time, babe. What say we check out some of the specialty rooms soon?"

"Sure babe, why not, I ...ahhh...fuck...ohhhhh...ah..."

"Are you ok, babe" I said, smiling, and pinching her nipples even hard.

"I...ahhh...ahhhh...Rich...stoppp..." she said, as Richard continued to keep the vibrator on.

"What I meant to say was...ahh...ahhhh...ohhhh...Rich...stoooop."

Tammy closed her eyes and grabbed the table and gasped for breath as her tiny Asian body was wracked by an orgasm.

Richard and I smiled at each other. Richard handed me the vibrator, and I handed him the leash.

Richard kissed Tammy on the forehead.

"You are doing great for us, honey," he said.

After Tammy's first orgasm the three of us had an engaging conversation for a while. At one time, I noticed someone walk up to our table. It was a stunning petite brunette, stark naked, with monster tits. She must have been in the early 20s, and had a cute smile. I noticed freckles on her boobs.

"Sorry to impose," she said shyly. "Miss, I just wanted to say that you are absolutely beautiful."

Tammy beamed and thanked her. The girl introduced herself as Sandy, and Tammy gave Sandy her name.

"I'm here with a couple of my guy friends. They wanted me to help them get in, so I agreed to come along with them. In fact, I'm kindof their wing woman. Tammy, they love Asian women, and they noticed how hot you looked from across the room. They wanted to know if they could maybe steal you to play with you for a bit?"

"Oh, I'm flattered, but I'm here with these guys," Tammy said.

"Totally get it, but can they come over and say hello, so I can get them off my back?" Sandy asked.

Tammy looked at us, and we smiled and nodded yes.

Sandy thanked us, waved over to her friends. She walked away and four young college guys walked over. They were all in swimming trunks and shirtless. They were all ripped and undoubtedly horny as fuck.

"Hey guys, come and join us for a bit," I said. "This is my wife Tammy and her boyfriend Richard," I said.

The four guys thanked us and boldly complimented Tammy on how amazing she looked, causing her to blush.

"Miss, you are the hottest woman in the club tonight by far," said one of the guys, Carl. They were all ogling Tammy's skimpy leather outfit and enjoying a view of the boobies. Carl apparently seemed to be the leader of the four.

I noticed that Tammy was finding the four young studs rather attractive, what with their six pack abs and clean cut looks and broad muscular shoulders. As they talked she kept looking them over. Both she and I probably noticed at the same time that all four sported rather large hard-ons in their swimming trunks.

They asked us if we had tried out any of the specialty rooms. There was apparently a bondage room where you could get tied up and play with whips and so on, there was room with a "shag wagon", a replica Volkswagen Westphalia van, where you hop in the back and have sex 1960s style, a room where you could have sex with peepholes for others to watch you, and others.

"Tammy, would you mind if we showed you around the shag wagon and played with you for a bit," Carl boldly asked.

Tammy looked at Carl, taking in his supple young muscular body and his young lips. She was tempted, but shy.

"Sorry boys, but I'm here with these two guys and I'm exclusively theirs tonight," Tammy said at last.

I decided to help her out.

"Yes, she's with us, but perhaps you can borrow her and get her a drink at the bar and show her around the place as it is our first time here?" I suggested, winking at Richard. "Just no specialty rooms, ok?"

"Sure sir, anything you say!" Carl replied, grinning.

Tammy glared at me, but she was our fuck toy for the night so couldn't say much else. Also, given how hot these guys were, I don't think she really minded.

I handed the leash to Carl. Richard, winking, handed one of the other boys the remote control. They boys looked at it with wide eyed wonder.

I kissed Tammy tenderly on her lips.

"Sweetheart, the bar is just across from us. Rich and I will watch you from her to make sure you are ok," I said. "They look like a bunch of really nice guys. Maybe just help them have an evening they can remember," I said.

Carl let Tammy over to the bar, holding her leash, while the other three studs followed. They bought a round of shots and, with a lot of excited whoops, they downed them and ordered another.

Tammy was having a great time. She was soon surrounded by the four studs, who were taking every chance to chat her up and feel her up. Two shots in and Carl had already pulled down her bra and exposed her Asian boobies to him and his buddies. Tammy was not resisting. All four of them were taking turns feeling her boobies, and Tammy was not doing much to stop them. She reached over to French kiss Carl, then another of the guys, then another. One of the guys was rubbing his rigid cock against her ass through his pants. She was totally enjoying the attention.

"Are you ok with all this," I asked Richard.

"Your wife is the fucking bomb, Mike," Richard said. "What a babe. Let these kids have their fun with her now...we are the ones who get to actually fuck her though."

After giving the guys enough time to enjoy my wife's delightful pleasures I walked over to them and asked how things were going.

"We were just taking good care of your wife, sir," Carl said, grinning.

Tammy, blushing, pulled her bra into place to conceal her nipples again.

"Well boys, Tammy's boyfriend and I have decided to take her over to check out one of these fancy rooms you spoke about. So, if it's ok, I may reclaim by little Asian wife and head over. Thank you kindly for the drinks," I said.

I reclaimed Tammy's leash and remote control and walked back to our table.

Tammy looked absolutely horny as hell. She had been relentlessly teased and played with by four young studs, who had done a perfect job of priming her to be fucked mercilessly by Richard and me.

"Sweetheart, let's take a walk," I suggested, smiling.

"Oh...ok..." she said as I took her by the leash.

We made our way to where we understood the BDSM room was. By now the party around us had increased in crescendo. Everyone was having a blast.

The BDSM room was surprisingly empty, as everyone was on the main dance floor.

Richard and I led Tammy into the room. There were, not surprisingly, small window slits in the wall for people to watch, discretely.

In the middle of the room there was a chain which descended from the ceiling, with hand restraints on the end, to secure people by their wrists. On the walls were various toys, such as whips, riding crops, nipple clamps, harnesses and dildos, along with copious amounts of sanitizer bottles.

"Hey sweetheart, would you mind if Rich and I tied you up for a bit?" I asked my by now rather buzzed Asian wife.

"Anything you want, babe," she replied.

"We may end up fucking you a fair bit," I told her.

"Ohhh, babe, whatever you want to do with me," she said, horny as hell, relishing what was to come.

Rich and I gently took her arms and lifted them over her head, and used the hand restraints to comfortably tie her up. She stood there, arms in the air, securely tied up. I found a blindfold and put it on her eyes.

"Mind if we strip you naked?" I asked her.

"Ohh fuck yes..." Tammy moaned.

I glanced at Richard grinning.

We both helped peel her bra off her, and pulled her skirt off, as well as her panties. Her panties were completely soaked, courtesy of all the attention she received during the night. Richard put the pussy-smelling vibrator in his pocket as a souvenir.

My wife was now stark naked and tied up, in a sex club, totally at our mercy.

"Sweetheart, you won't be able to see what's going on, but you can feel it, and we will keep talking to you," I said. "I want you to submit entirely to Richard and me, Ok?"

I took a riding crop and gently ran it around Tammy's boobies. She moaned. I rubbed her nipples with the crop, gently sometimes, and harder other times.

"Does that feel good," I asked?

"Fuck yes babe..." she replied.

I bent over and greedily sucked a nipple in my mouth and Richard took the other.

We sucked, and bit, and slurped and teased. Tammy moaned with pleasure, her knees buckling.

"Ohhh fuck babe...you guys are making me come...right...now...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed.

Without even having touched her pussy, Tammy had a massive orgasm, the result of all the teasing during the evening and our greedy boob teasing just now. I could see her pussy juices damp on her inner thighs and could smell her sex.

Richard and I found a nipple clamp. It wasn't a very strong one, but was one that could gently squeeze both nipples without too much pain.

12