Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still, ok, babe?" I asked Tammy.

"Ok..." she responded.

Richard gently clamped her left nipple and then her right nipple.

Tammy gasped with the slight discomfort but did not complain.

"Your tits are ours to use as we see fit, right sweetheart?" I asked Tammy.

"Yes babe," she gasped.

"Do you like being strapped up, at the mercy of your two lovers?" I asked her.

"Yes, babe, I do...just...please stick your cocks in me. I really want you to make me come!" she moaned.

The sight of my demure petite Asian wife, blindfolded and restrained to the ceiling, in her boots, with her nipples clamped, was too much for us.

Richard had stripped off his clothes. His 9 inch long Australian cock was primed and ready to go. He slipped on a condom (the club had them all over the place, conveniently). He grabbed Tammy's ass and lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist so he was supporting her. He then roughly rammed his thick cock into my wife.

Tammy recognized the shape and size of his cock. She screamed in pleasure, and ground her cunt onto his cock. Richard moaned and rammed into her cunt harder, then withdrew, then rammed in, over and over and over and over. Tammy was screaming in pleasure, blindfolded, nipple clamps still on.

Richard and Tammy had too much tension pent up during the evening. With a roar Richard rammed his thick cock as deep as he possibly could into my wife and his orgasm exploded into her. Tammy came at the same time and she shrieked his name.

"Rich...oh fuck me...Rich...ohhh Rich...Rich...Richh...ahhhhhh"

Richard gently held her as his orgasm and hers subsided, letting every drop of his cum drain into the condom while wedged into my wife's pussy. Then, he gently withdrew, his cock still hard as a rock. She panted, still standing and restrained, as her orgasm subsided.

"My turn now, darling," I said. I slipped on a condom as well.

I also draped my wife's legs around my waist and positioning my own rigid cock at the entrance to her cunt, rammed into it roughly.

"Are you ok, babe?" I asked her, pausing for a moment.

"Fuck me like a whore Mike," she replied.

I didn't need much encouragement after that. I began roughly fucking my petite Asian wife, enjoying the way her tight pussy squeezed my cock, coaxing my load forward, inexorably building up the pleasure higher and higher.

Her lefts crisscrossed on my hips and never let me go, drawing my own hard cock as deep into her as it could possibly go. I bit down greedily on her boobs, leaving love bites. I rammed into her as hard as I could for a few minutes then felt myself about to let go.

"Ready, darling?" I asked, grunting with pleasure, savouring the moment when I would explode.

"Give it to me, babe," she said. "Fuck your Asian whore..."

"Fucckk Tammy...Tammy...Tammmmmmmmy!"

With a roar I exploded into my wife, spurting glob and glob of cum. She came as well at the same time, screaming in pleasure along with me.

Our orgasms seemed to last minutes. After we had recovered, I slowly pulled out of her and gently lowed her legs so she was standing on the floor.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" I asked her after a while.

"Oh my god, babe," she panted. "That was fanatastic."

Richard and I grinned at each other.

"What shall we do with our Asian fuck toy now?" I asked Richard.

He winked at me. He leaned over so only I could hear.

"I've been noticing the window slits in this room, and I think those four college studs were watching us!" he said. "Shall we let them have some fun with Tammy?"

"I don't know if Tammy is ready for that," I said. "Or me for that matter. But I did think she had the hots for that stud Carl. Why don't we ask Carl if only he wants to fuck Tammy, but the others can watch?"

"Sound good!" Richard said.

He disappeared out of the room.

I stepped close to Tammy and kissed her tenderly on her lips. Her forehead was bathed in sweat. I fixed her hair so it wasn't all over the place.

"We have one last surprise for you, ok sweetheart?" I said. "I think you will rather like it."

"Oh babe..." Tammy moaned in anticipation. The entire situation had her incredibly aroused. A feather could probably trigger an orgasm out of her highly tuned pussy.

Richard walked in. Sure enough, the four college studs were there, and had been watching us. Richard motioned to Carl.

"Carl, you were a real gentleman today with Tammy. Mike and I want to let you have a nice fuck with her. Your buddies can suck her tits, or do whatever they want, but only you get to fuck her, ok?"

"Fuck yes!!" Carl said enthusiastically.

In a flash he and his buddies had dropped their swim trunks. Four young college studs, with not an ounce of body fat, and with firm rigid cocks standing to attention, were ready to go. The all put on condoms.

"Hang on, ok, sweetheart?" I whispered in my wife's ear. I took off her nipple clamps. Tammy moaned as the blood rushed back into her nipples.

"Hey Tammy, its me, Carl. My buddies and I are going to suck on your tits for a bit, ok?"

"Ohhhh Carl," Tammy moaned.

In pairs, the four studs greedily sucked on each of Tammy's nipples, which were super sensitive from the nipple clamp. Tammy's hips bucked and swayed as she yearned to release another orgasm. The sucking and teasing lasted a few minutes, punctuated with sounds of slurping and kissing and Tammy moaning with wanton pleasure.

"Ok Tammy, I'm going fuck you a little, ok?" Carl said. "Your husband and boyfriend said only me, so my buddies will just help, ok?"

"Ok..." Tammy moaned.

Two of Carl's friends lifted her left and right legs each. Carl positioned his nice long cock at the entrance of my wife's vagina, and then inserted it in. The fourth stepped up to Tammy from behind and placed his cock just under her ass cheeks. He was going to use her ass cheeks to get himself off.

Tammy gasped as Carl's cock entered her.

What followed was a blur of young cock meat surrounding Tammy and - at least Carl's - fucking her. Carl's ass pistoned back and forth as he fucked Tammy. His buddies, supporting her legs, greedily sucked on each of her tits. The fourth used her ass cheeks to create enough friction to stroke his own long cock. It was five people working together in one mass to pleasure each other and themselves.

Tammy was engulfed in the pleasure of two eager nipple suckers paying attention to each of her boobs, while Carl pummelled her pussy for all it was worth.

Every one of Carl's thrusts was met alternately with an "Ohhhh" and then a "Carl", an "Ohhhh" and a "Carl".

Carl kept up his frenzied pace for what seemed like an eternity. His eyes were closed in concentration.

"Tammy, I'm about to commmme," he grunted.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh," he moaned as he pumped his load into my wife.

"Oooh Carl...ooooh Carl...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned as another orgasm fired up her pussy, causing her to throw her head back with pleasure.

The fourth buddy at the back also grunted with pleasure, squeezing Tammy's ass cheeks so it enveloped his cock, and shot his load into his condom.

Carl pulled out of Tammy, and Tammy's legs were gently lowered back to the ground. The four studs grinned.

"Good job boys," I said.

Richard and I gently unsecured Tammy's wrist restraints and removed her blindfold while she steadied herself, adjusting to the light.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, kissing her tenderly on her forehead.

She nodded, still out of breath, covered in sweat.

Tammy was exhausted, and we were done for the evening. Richard and I helped Tammy into her skimpy outfit and boots. I didn't bother putting on the collar and leash. She hugged Carl and his friends and we bid them goodbye.

Richard and I then walked with Tammy, hand in hand, to the entrance. Outside, Tammy gave Richard a fond, long wet kiss on the lips. We hopped into separate Ubers and headed off home.

As Tammy slept on my shoulder on the Uber home, I smiled to myself. It had been a spectacular evening. I couldn't wait to figure out some more diabolical ways for Richard and I to have fun with my beautiful petite Asian wife.

12