Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 03

Story Info
My hot Asian wife Tammy is shared at Richard's cabin.
8k words
4.62
43.7k
49
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing the Fantasy

A few weeks had passed after I had taken Tammy, my petite Asian wife, to a sex club with Richard, who I was enjoying sharing her with. Richard was a handsome Australian hunk who we had met through an online advertisement. In addition to being clean cut, blond, handsome and well-built, he was a classy gentleman. Tammy clearly had the hots for him and, moreover, he and I had developed a fast friendship. Richard and I had convinced Tammy to go to the club in ridiculously skimpy outfit that barely hid her delicious Asian tits and slim thighs, along with a collar and leash, and a remote controlled vibrator in her pussy for good measure. We had playfully dominated her in the club's bondage room, blindfolding and securing her wrists before we had taken turns fucking the living daylights out of her. Moreover, we had shared her with a group of four other young college studs, who probably could not believe their luck that night. Richard and I had made sure that Tammy was safe and totally enjoyed the experience.

After being super busy at work, Richard and I had reconnected at our favourite bar to watch our soccer team Liverpool play an EPL game. We again recounted fondly how everything went down that night.

"Freaking hell, mate, Tammy is an unbelievable wife!" Richard exclaimed at length. "I still remember fucking her while she was strapped by the wrists, her nipples clamped, her legs wrapped around me, begging me for more!"

I smiled.

"She loves being dominated, bud," I replied. She loves a little variety in her cocks now and then, and she is totally addicted to yours!"

"I practically have wet dreams, imagining her delicious Asian nipples squashed against my chest!" Richard chuckled.

"Say, Richard, I really liked how the night turned out, and how Tammy got shared with those college kids," I went on. I had, too. I had been thinking about that a long time, and decided I liked the group part. A LOT.

"Why don't we step it up a notch and see if we can share Tammy with a group of guys?" I suggested. "After what happened at the club, I think I would really like that, and I think I could convince Tammy as well."

"Actually, that gives me an idea!" Richard said, the wheels in his mind turning. "I have a cabin a few hours north of here. I go fishing up there and there are lots of outdoor activities around. It's pretty cozy and has a pool and hot tub. It's totally private. If you are up for it, I could convince a few of my close equity research buddies to come on out for a weekend. They would love the chance to bang a hot Asian bombshell like your wife all weekend long."

"Fuck that sounds amazing!" I responded, enthusiastically. "How many?"

"I think I could easily get say five or six guys to come out. Equity researchers work like maniacs when we are busy, they we drink like sailors and fuck like mad."

I loved the idea. Richard and I parted with plans for Richard to ask his buddies and figure out some logistics. I agreed not to mention to Tammy just yet.

A few days later Richard called me. He had lined up five of his buddies! He promised they were all well mannered, well groomed, athletic and good looking. He had make everyone assure him they were completely clean and safe. Everyone was free in two weekends from now to head to the cabin, if we were free? We were. I was ecstatic. I told him I would get to work convincing Tammy right away.

A thought occurred to me as I spoke.

"Hey bud, can you do me a favour?" I asked.

"Sure mate," he responded.

"Can you ask your buddies to not cum in any way for at least a week leading up to this? I mean I really want them to be hornier than hell when they get up there." I said, my own prick stirring with excitement at the thought. "Also, tell them they don't need to bother with condoms, unless they prefer. Tammy is definitely a bare back kind of girl."

"Fuck Mike, great idea. Leave that to me!" Richard said.

We discussed some additional "logistics" and ground rules for that weekend.........and we hung up.

Later that evening, I was enthusiastically fucking Tammy. We had been at it for half an hour.

Tammy was under me, legs spread wide, as I squashed her petite frame and tits while ramming my cock into her juicy pussy.

We were both moaning and groaning, and the tension was building to a climax. I took my chance.

"Sweetheart......we had fun at Club 69 right?" I whispered into her ear.

"Fuck, yes babe, ahhhh.....yes we did" she moaned.

"You enjoyed getting fucked by Richard's nice thick Australian cock and me, right?"

"Aahhh.....yes babe.....ohhhhhh....."

"And you enjoyed those four college guys having their way with you too, right?"

"Oh babe.....you know I am all yours....." she moaned.

"Yes, but you liked all four of them sucking your boobies and worshipping your hot body, right?"

"Ahh....fuck yes!!!" she said, focusing on her impending climax, the talk making her even hornier.

"And you would want to do it again, right?" I whispered. "Some nice hard cocks to satisfy you in every way....."

"Ahhh.....fuck babe......yessss....if you wanted me to......" she moaned.

"You would want a whole bunch of cocks to worship you, fill you, make you feel so goooood...over and over and over, right?"

"Fucckk........yes, babe yesss......." she moaned. "If you wanted me to.........."

"Sweetheart, I want to see you get fucked hard by a whole bunch of hard cocks over and over again," I whispered. "I want you to cum so many times you would lose track. I want you to be my hot Asian fuck toy and everyone's fuck meat!!"

That did it.

Grabbing my ass, Tammy thrust my cock as deep into the soft pussy as it would go, lifted her head, and screamed as a massive orgasm enveloped her. My own cock swelled up and shot a massive load deep into my wife.

A short while later, cuddling, covered in sweat, we both went to bed, satisfied and happy.

The Cabin

The designated cabin weekend couldn't come soon enough for me. As usual, Tammy was completely nervous. She knew Richard and I were going to share her with a bunch of his friends. She kept asking me a thousand questions about the Cabin, who was coming, and details about the weekend, but I kept the information to a minimum. I told her I didn't know who were coming, Richard did, but anyhow all would be revealed in time, and she would enjoy it all. She rolled her eyes, and, not for the last time said, "I must be crazy. I can't believe I let you convinced me to do this!"

"Sweetheart, I love you. Richard and I will be with you. You will have a great time. Richard's cabin is apparently amazing, there's lots to see and do. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, ok?"

She rolled her eyes again, and packed her weekend bag.

It was Friday early afternoon, and we had taken the day off. Richard rolled up in his car. We going to carpool with him. Tammy always took pains to look her best when Richard came by. This time, she had worn a short yellow sundress with a flower pattern. It ended really high above her thighs and accentuated her firm ass. Her dress was open back, and to my surprise, she had actually worn a strapless bra instead of no bra at all. She had a floppy hat on and sunglasses, and open toed wedge sandals which added about four sexy inches to her already irresistibly sexy legs.

Richard hopped out of his car, shook my hand, and, giving Tammy a bear hug, kissed her squarely on the lips. His tongue explored her mouth and Tammy, suddenly bold, kissed him back without hesitation, her hands exploring his muscular back. They pulled apart at length, aware that I was actually still there, Tammy blushing.

"Well Richard, now that you've molested my wife, maybe you can help us load up?" I said, smiling.

The drive up was very pleasant, with picturesque scenery. Rolling farmland dotted with farmhouses, alternating with forests and the odd river and lake whizzed by. Tammy, Richard and I had an engaging and easy flowing conversation covering all sorts of ground.

I had asked Tammy to ride in front with Richard. I noticed how she kept giving him appraising looks from time to time as he drove, admiring his chiseled handsome features and his broad chest and shoulders. Richard was wearing a ribbed t-shirt which clung to his strapping frame and muscular biceps. In turn, I noticed how Richard kept glancing at Tammy's slender pale Asian thighs, her dress riding up almost to her panties as she sat.

The three hour drive flew by and we left the highway. At length, we turned off the local road we were on, pulled into a long driveway surrounded by trees, and finally arrived at Richard's cabin.

There were no other cars there yet. Richard had said that his buddies had planned to arrive later in the afternoon. There were actually THREE cabins on Richard's property. They were all of log construction. The main cabin had a large porch and Richard explained it had four bedrooms. The back of it consisted of floor to ceiling glass, and overlooked a beautiful pool and pool deck, and, further on, there was a lake with a dock and a boat house.

Another cabin was across the clearing, and had three bedrooms, while the smallest cabin had two. It was an impressive and very scenic property.

Richard explained that he had allocated the main cabin for Tammy, he and I, while three of his friends were staying in one of the smaller cabins and two in the other.

We unloaded the car. Tammy and I had a huge bedroom for ourselves, while Richard had set himself up immediately opposite us. The entire cabin had hardwood floors, with thick rugs for warmth, paintings on the walls, antiques on fireplace mantle, and was, in short, everything you could want in a quaint country retreat.

"Let's freshen up and get a few drinks in before everyone shows up," Richard suggested. "I've told the boys to head to their cabins when they get here and drop their stuff. I told them to meet us here for around 6pm. Oh, and Tammy, you look great just the way you are, so I wouldn't change," he said.

Tammy blushed, and we both retired to our bedroom, unpacked and freshened up.

Shortly thereafter, we met Richard in the open concept living room, where there was a bar set up. Richard cracked open a bottle of red wine. One of many that would be had that evening, as it were.

We held our glasses up in toast.

"To the most beautiful woman I have ever fucked," Richard said, grinning, unabashedly. Tammy gave him a playful dig in the ribs.

"To making new friends," I said.

"To you stupid idiots who make me say yes when I shouldn't!" Tammy said.

We drank. The wine was exquisite. It went down like melted gold (without the nasty burning feeling that is).

Very shortly another bottle was produced. All three of us were getting pleasantly buzzed. Tammy, with such a light frame, was really warming up on the effects of the wine. Thanks god for wine.

Tammy leaned over to kiss Richard and they had a nice long French kiss. I reached over to feel her nipples, relishing the touch. Tammy moaned, grinding her hips into Richard.

Just then, there was a staccato knock on the door.

Richard and Tammy broke off their kiss.

"I think the cavalry has arrived," Richard, said, with a wink.

He opened the door and, sure enough, all five of his coworkers stood outside.

There were whoops of delight as they saw Richard, shook hands and slapped each other on the back.

They came into the living room, and Richard made the introductions.

"Guys, this beautiful woman here is Tammy....by far the sexiest woman I have ever seen, and a goddess among us lowly men," he said. "And this is lucky bastard is Mike, her husband!"

Tammy, already with a healthy Asian wine glow, turned further red at the compliments, smiling.

Richard introduced his coworkers to us. I noticed that all of them were in their early 30s, fit and good looking in different ways. I also noticed that, because Richard's company was an international operation, the five were of diverse ethnic backgrounds.

First up was Chris, who was about 5'9" and built like a tank, with biceps like hams. He had tattoos along both arms and looked like he had a badass streak to him. Like Richard, he was Australian. He had an earring in his left ear. He did not look like a banker at all, more like a UFC fighter. I pegged him as someone who would probably like to fuck a little rough.

Then there was Brian, at 6'4" and Tony, at 6'1", both home town boys, clean cut and handsome, one blonde and the other with dark brown hair, one with dimples and one without. They looked like they could charm the panties off of Tammy.

Next up was Andre, about 5'10". He had transferred from the Paris office a few years ago. He had dark hair and exuded a chic European confidence. I pegged him as the most charming lover (after Richard and me that is).

Then there was Marlon, about 6', a handsome black man originally from London, England. He had been a rugby player in his youth and, like Chris, was built like a tank. It looked like he could be a very powerful yet gentle lover.

Everyone hugged Tammy and complimented her further on her looks. She was the centre of attention and was loving it.

I looked at the group of guys and felt Richard could not have assembled a better variety of cocks for Tammy.

Ground Rules

Richard served out drinks and everyone knocked them back. Someone lit the wood burning fire place and the room was soon toasty, which was good as Tammy always feels cold.

Then someone handed out shots, and everyone had one, then another. Everyone was really getting happy. The sense of excitement was building.

I saw the guys stealing glances at Tammy, ogling her hot body, and wondering what it looked like under her skimpy dress. I decided that everyone had had time to warm up, and it was time.

I winked at Richard and nodded.

He clinked his glass and got everyone's attention.

"Ok everyone, sorry to interrupt, but we have some important stuff to get to." Richard began.

"Sweetie, come here," he asked Tammy.

Tammy, made her way beside Richard, blushing again.

Richard put his hand around her waist and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"As I've mentioned to you guys before, Tammy is Mike's wife.....but Mike is a very giving guy and he loves sharing her with me. She's very special to both of us. However, we would like to try and expand that, and share her with a bunch of people......you!"

There were cheers all around and chugging of drinks.

"Are you ok with that, sweetie," he asked Tammy.

Tammy looked around wide eyed at the five hunks in front of her, all handsome in different exciting ways, all waiting for her to discover. She gulped and slowly nodded.

"I've asked all of you to not cum in any way for a week. Mike and I wanted each of you to be horny as you could get. I hope you've managed to do that?"

There were cheers again.

"Tammy, these guys are going to worship your body all weekend long and keep you satisfied in every which way. Is that ok?"

Tammy nodded again.

"Guys, a few ground rules. Tammy's with Mike and me. No rough stuff and no doing anything she doesn't want to do ok?"

This time it was the guys who nodded.

"Also, as I know you are thinking this, she's never been fucked up the ass, so that is off limits for now. Every night, unless Mike and I say otherwise, Tammy comes to sleep with us. Also you can enjoy Tammy any where you want to, but no closed doors......we want everyone to enjoy. Ok?"

A chorus of whoops followed.

"Tammy, do you care if they don't use condoms?" Richard asked.

Tammy paused and then shook her head. "I like to feel a natural cock," she murmured.

Cheers erupted from the guys.

"Tammy, a few ground rules for you. First off, you won't be needing these."

Richard reached into the top of her sundress and gently pulled out her bra.

"Spread your legs, sweetie."

She obediently did.

He bent down and pulled down her thong. He rolled her bra and thong into a ball and threw both in the fireplace.

That REALLY caused a bunch of cheers to erupt.

Tammy glanced at me as of to say what the hell did I convince her to do, and I winked at her in reassurance, smiling.

"Tammy, this whole weekend long, you won't be wearing panties or bras. You pussy will have to be easily accessible to everyone who wants to fuck it or suck it, ok? Inside the cabin, outside, wherever, however. Same goes for your boobies."

Tammy nodded shyly, her nipples clearly perky with nervous excitement.

"If someone asks you to fuck, you say yes, unless it is something you really don't want to do. This weekend, you are everyone's girlfriend, ok?"

"Mike, anything more to add mate?" Richard asked me.

I thought of all of these handsome men satisfying my beautify petite Asian wife over and over all through the weekend and couldn't wait.

I lifted my glass.

"A cheers to my beautiful wife Tammy!" I said, smiling, and kissed Tammy on the lips.

A chorus of cheers erupted.

The Evening Begins -- Round 1

Everyone began getting a fresh round of drinks and chatting in small groups.

Marlon was the first to walk over to Tammy, Richard and me. He smiled at Tammy.

"Tammy, you are so beautiful. Love that dress. Mind if I borrow you for a bit?"

Tammy looked at me, hesitating. The point of no return.

I nodded and smiled.

Marlon took Tammy's hand, and led her off to one of the adjoining bedrooms. He left the door open.

Richard winked at me and we followed discretely at a distance.

In the bedroom, Marlon held Tammy's face in both hands and looked deep into her eyes. I know that Tammy had never been with a black man and I was relishing this.

Marlon placed his lips on Tammy's and kissed her deeply. Marlon placed his hands on Tammy's boobs through her dress. Tammy kissed him back, hesitating at first then more enthusiastically as she got warmed up.

They kissed for a few minutes, their tongues exploring each other eagerly.

Marlon deftly slipped Tammy's dress straps down her shoulders and pulled down her dress to her stomach, exposing her perky delicious tits. He broke off his kiss to suck each of her nipples deeply, eliciting moans and groans from Tammy.

Tammy held his head and played with his curly hair.

"Do you like this?" Marlon muttered.

"Yes, please keep doing that," Tammy whispered, eyes closed.

Marlon noisily slurped on Tammy's tits, biting, sucking and licking, driving Tammy crazy.

Tammy unbuttoned Marlon's shirt and took it off, exposing his wide muscular chest. She pulled him back up to kiss his lips.

He dropped the rest of Tammy's dress down to her ankles, leaving my wife totally exposed. His hands gripped her nice ass as he kissed her.

While kissing him, she undid his jeans and skid them to his own ankles, and also pulled down his underwear.

They sat down on the bed, still kissing.

Tammy rolled him over onto his back, and drifted her own lips down to his shaft.

She admired it for a moment. It was magnificent. It was a thick, long shaft......and I am not kidding when I say it had to be at least 10 inches long. Tammy had never been fucked with something that big before.

Without hesitating she took it all into her delicate Asian lips and began delicately sucking on him. She alternated with licking the tip and thrusting it all into her mouth. She occasionally sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Marlon lay on the bed, eyes closed, groaning.

Tammy licked and slurped and sucked. Marlon held her head and played with her silky black hair.

"Stop Tammy," he said at length. "I haven't cum in a week. I'm going to blow into your mouth if you keep doing that. I'd rather deposit this load in your pussy, if that is ok?"