Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, still slurping his cock, and then reluctantly let it go.

He flipped Tammy over again and, as she lay there, he paused for a moment, admiring my beautiful Asian wife, lying with legs spread, open for her lover.

Marlon gently inserted his penis at her lips and began to thrust in. Tammy adjusted herself to accommodate his length and girth. He began gently pumping, working himself half way into her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

Tammy nodded.

"Wow, you're so big, Marlon," she said.

Marlon pushed the full length of his cock into my petite wife, impaling her on his monster shaft.

"Ohhhh fuck that feels good....." Tammy said.

Marlon increased his tempo, pumping energetically into Tammy.

Tammy bent her legs to give herself some support.

I could see Marlon's muscular ass cheeks clench with exertion as he pummeled my wife, in and out, in and out.

Before long, his tempo and Tammy's had increased. Both of them were moaning and groaning. Marlon had his head buried into her hair, sucking one of her ears.

Tammy held onto his broad back, digging her nails into it.

It was amazing to see the contrast of Marlon's shock black, muscular body melded with Tammy's pale, slim figure.

The moaning and groaning increased in intensity. Both Richard and I had raging hard-ons watching the action.

"Ahhh....Tammy....you are so fucking tight. I love the way you squeeze me. I can't hold on much longer....." groaned Marlon.

"Fuck Marlon, I've never had anyone so deep into me.....ahhhhhh...." moaned Tammy.

"Hope you know I'm going to have some more for seconds and maybe thirds......" Marlon grunted.

"You can fuck me as much as you want. You're a stallion......" Tammy moaned.

Marlon's ass cheeks were a blur, pumping in and out of my wife, whose legs held onto him like a clamp. Every thrust would lift Tammy off the bed slightly.

"Ahhhhhh....Tammmy.....here I go.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........"

"Marlon.....I ........ahhhhh....fill me Marlon........ohhhhhhh"

Both of the lovers climaxed with a roar. Marlon's cock pumped a week's worth of cum, glob after glob, into Tammy as she held onto him, wanting every drop.

After a few moments, Marlon collapsed onto Tammy, both of them panting with exertion.

Marlon smiled at Tammy, who tenderly kissed him on the lips. He played with her hair and playfully bit her ears, causing her to squeal.

The reverie of the lovers was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Brian and Tony.

"Sorry to interrupt guys, but we have some urgent business to attend to, if you don't mind. We've been waiting a week to do this," Brian said with a grin.

Marlon pulled carefully out of Tammy. A trickle of cum dripped out of her pussy lips. Tammy lay on the bed, her hair askew.

"Catch you later, ok?" Marlon said, kissing Tammy on her forehead, and she smiled and nodded.

"All yours guys," he said as he walked out, his massive tool still hard as a rock.

Tammy reached over to a box of tissues and cleaned herself out a little.

Brian and Tony looked at Richard and me. We nodded and smiled.

Brian and Tony entered the bedroom and quickly stripped down. Both had decent sized white cocks, both rock hard. Brian jumped on the bed to Tammy's left and Tony on her right.

While Tony kissed her on the lips, Brian greedily sucked her boobs.

Tammy was engulfed with pleasure from both her lips and boobs at the same time. With each hand, she gripped their cocks and stroked them.

Then Brian and Tony alternated.

"You're so handsome," she muttered to Brian, stroking his blonde hair.

Tammy does love clean cut nice boys.

Brian smiled.

"You're beautiful beyond belief. I can't believe I'm here with you this weekend. Sorry Tammy, but I am so dying to cum. Mind if I get this first one over with? We can spend more time later......"

Tammy nodded.

Brian gestured to Tony who hopped off the bed and stood over to the side, to watch, while playing with himself. Brian positioned himself over Tammy who looked up at him into his eyes. She stroked his hand, gently, smiling. He smiled back and slowly inserted himself into Tammy.

"Ohhh.....fuck....that feels so soft and tight," Brian groaned, as he slowly got his full length into my petite Asian wife.

"It feels good," Tammy responded. "You fit differently than Marlon, but I like it too."

Clearly Brian was desperate to release his load. He quickly got into a rhythm, pumping back and forth into Tammy. He grabbed her slim hips and began slamming his cock as far as he could into her pussy. Tammy wrapped her legs around him to get him in deeper.

"It's ok.....just get it out...." she said.

Brian increased the tempo of his fucking until, with a groan, he pumped another large load of cum into Tammy. Tammy had not come this time around.

He kissed Tammy on the lips and forehead and smiled. Tammy caressed his hair and smiled back. Then Brian pulled out, stepped off the bed, and stepped out to get a drink. Tammy cleaned herself up a little. She looked over to Tony and smiled.

"You're up mister," she said playfully, eyeing his long hard cock. "How would you like it?"

Tony smiled and positioned Tammy doggy style. He too inserted his cock into Tammy, groaning with the sheer pleasure of her famously tight pussy.

Soon he was also getting into a nice rhythm, thrusting into Tammy from behind, causing the bed to creak. He grabbed Tammy's shoulders to get better leverage. Tammy held onto the bed for dear life. At every thrust she would stick her ass back to help get the cock in deeper.

Tony repositioned Tammy so she was lying on her side and he entered her from behind, while spooning her. He was so tall that he could kiss her on the neck while penetrating in and out of her non-stop. One of his hands cupped one of her delicious boobs, pinching and teasing her.

"Oooh that feels good......" Tammy moaned, enjoying this new position.

Tony buried his face in Tammy's hair, taking in the sweet smell.

The two continued fucking like this for a few moments, and I noticed their movements were getting more frantic and tense.

"Tammy.....oh....I'm going to blow any second....." Tony gasped.

"Me too.......can you....can you just wait a little longer?" Tammy moaned.

Tony closed his eyes in concentration and continued his steady pumping.

"I....ok Tammy...."

"Oh....ohhh...Tony.....ohhhhh here it is.....I aahhhhh!" Tammy let lose another earthshattering orgasm.

Tony felt Tammy's pussy convulsing with her orgasm and squeeze his cock with unbearably pleasure.

"Oh Tammyyyy.....fuckkkkk yeahhhhhh......" he said as he thrust his cock into my wife and pumped his full load of cum deep inside her as well.

He kept pumping even after he came, and then gradually slowed down, and pulled out.

He grinned and tenderly kissed Tammy.

"Thanks Tammy, that was amazing!"

"Anytime sweetie," she said.

Tammy got out of bed and found her discarded dress. Her small patch of pussy hair was covered in cum. She saw Richard and I watching us from outside the door.

We grinned at her.

"How are you doing so far, sweetheart?" I asked her. "Wow, you've had three of the guys thus far!".

Tammy smiled.

"I'm good. They were all very nice in their own ways......but I need a rest for a bit."

I helped slipped the yellow dress over her head, brushing against her boobs as I did so, and gave her a kiss.

"Let me get you a drink while you go clean up, ok?"

She nodded, smiled and went off to the bathroom.

The Evening Begins -- Round 2

Marlon, Brian, Tony and Andre were playing pool. Richard and I wandered over to Chris and were chatting with him. Like Richard, Chris had also travelled a lot. Apparently he had driven a motor bike across all of Asia over a period of half a year.

"Even Vietnam?" Tammy asked. She had cleaned up and put on fresh lipstick and perfume, and looked fucking great. Without her bras, her boobs jiggled sexily beneath her dress. I handed her a glass of wine.

"Even Vietnam," Chris said, grinning. He was holding a beer.

"In fact, I dated a girl from Vietnam for about three months during the trip. Vietnam is a really great party place these days....lots of bars and a great biker scene!" he said.

Tammy chatted enthusiastically about Chris' experiences in her homeland. The four of us then chatted about our various travel experiences, many of which we all had in common.

As we chatted, Tammy was eyeing Chris' bulging biceps and tattooed arms, and taking in his very handsome Australian features. Chris in turn, was eyeing Tammy's boobs poking through her dress. I glanced over to Richard, who winked. I nodded, smiling.

"You know, Chris, there's actually a whole shelf of souvenirs from my own trips to South Asia in the corridor off to the right. You two should have a look at it!" Richard suggested.

Chris glanced at Tammy, took her hand and whispered something in her ear. She giggled, had a sip of her wine and went off with him.

Richard wandered off to watch the pool game. I gave it a few minutes and then followed Chris and Tammy.

There was indeed a shelf of souvenirs in the corridor. The corridor broke off into two bedrooms on either side. But right now, the most interesting souvenir was Tammy, who was being aggressively French kissed by Chris. Although Chris wasn't tall, his heavily muscled body was almost twice as wide as Tammy's. In fact, his arms were probably as wide as Tammy.

My wife was feeling his arms right now, revelling in how powerful they were. Chris' hands went down her dress and played with her boobs, making her moan.

Their kissing continued for a while as they got really into the moment. Tammy pealed off Chris' t-shirt, revealing his tank-like torso, which was also covered with tattoos and had what looked like a scar on the chest. They kissed some more, and Tammy now undid Chris' shorts and roughly shoved them and his boxers to the floor.

Chris' long hard cock sprang into view and Tammy pumped it up and down with her hands.

Suddenly Chris grabbed Tammy's ass, and, spreading her legs, lifted her up. He carried her effortlessly, as if she was light as a feather, straddling her, and they continued kissing. He didn't bother taking off her dress, but just lifted the bottom of her dress up to get access between her legs, and pulled her dress straps off her shoulders, exposing her tits. Then, slowly, deliberately, he lowered her onto his cock.

Tammy gasped as he slowly went deeper into her. Then, looking her straight in the eyes, he began fucking her while standing up, bouncing her up and down, ramming into her in purposeful, steady strokes. He was basically completely in control, using her ass to direct her pussy up and down his cock, her legs swaying back and forth as he pummelled her pussy. Tammy closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around Chris' head, allowing herself to be fucked hard by his thick cock.

Tammy was moaning, but Chris didn't say much, just kept ramming into her, relishing her tits squashed against his broad chest.

Chris leaned over to her shoulder and bit down on it, hard. Tammy moaned louder. Chris kept his mouth on Tammy's shoulder, sucking hard.

He slapped Tammy's ass cheek, not hard, just enough to sting.

"ohhh.....fuck....." Tammy moaned when he smacked her ass. He alternated his pumping with a smack now and then.

Then he bit Tammy on the other shoulder.

"Look at me," he told Tammy. She did. "I'm just training my little Asian cunt so she remembers me for next time. Ok?"

Tammy nodded, panting, dazed with pleasure.

"And next time, I'm not going to be so gentle, ok?"

"Ahhhhhhh.......fucckkkk......" Tammy moaned.

"I love your Asian cunt. But you must know that I fuck and I fuck HARD," Chris grunted.

Tammy held onto his shoulders for dear life, bouncing up and down harder and faster on his cock.

"Let me know when you are ready to come for me," Chris told her.

"Ahh.....ok......almost....a few more seconds......" Tammy gasped.

Chris obliged, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy just a little longer.

"Ohhh......I'm there.....ohhhh.....oh Chris......oh Chris.....Ohhhhhhh!" Tammy said as she climaxed yet again.

Chris grinned, admired her sweaty face as she bounced up and down, her eyes closed with the pleasure he had given her, and felt it was time for him to let go too.

"Here you go my sweet Asian cunt........" he groaned as he roughly shoved his shaft deep into Tammy and deposited a fourth monster load of cum into my lovely wife.

For a while, Tammy lay panting, still held aloft and straddling Chris, still firmly wedged on his cock, her head resting on his shoulders.

When they came to they smiled and kissed. Chris pulled her off his cock and lowered her to the ground. Tammy pulled her dress down and smoothed it.

She helped Chris get dressed, but before she could wander off to the washroom to get cleaned up I pretended to make my entrance.

"Hey guys, looks like you enjoyed Richard's souvenirs!" I said, grinning.

Tammy blushed, and Chris grinned back.

"Tammy, Andre and I were chatting earlier, and I wanted him to recommend a few restaurants in Paris," I said. "Let's talk to him!" I took her by the hand.

"Babe," Tammy whispered. I need to go.........."

But in a few steps we were back in the living room and found Andre, who was admiring one of Richard's excellent wine vintages.

Tammy gave me a withering look but I smiled back, knowing that we were going to have a conversation with her previous lover's cum still in her pussy.

"Tammy, this is an excellent vintage," Andre said, showing her the bottle. He launched in an interesting discussion of his favourite red and white wines, and I joined in.

Tammy was squirming, making sure to keep her legs well together, as I am sure Chris' cum was threating to drip out of it.

"Are you ok, sweetheart," I asked, smiling innocently.

She glared at me.

Andre was a great talker, and the three of us got to know each other better. Andre was a history buff and spoke about the French role in French-Indochina, as Vietnam was previously called, before the Vietnam war.

I noticed Andre cast glances at Tammy's boobs now and then, and I guessed what was on his mind.

Despite her well-disguised discomfort, Tammy was getting charmed by Andre polished manners.

"I love your nails," Andre said, taking her hands and admiring her well-manicured nails closely.

"Aww, thanks," Tammy replied. "Boys, if you don't mind, I'm going to head to the washroom to freshen up and I will be right back."

Tammy gave me a triumphant glance. I winked at her, teasingly, and she headed off.

When she rejoined us I politely excused myself to get a refill, and left Andre with Tammy.

Andre and Tammy were chatting for quite a bit, Tammy laughing now and then at Andre's comments. At length, I saw him reach out and take her hand, and lead her into the same bedroom she had been in earlier. Perfect!

Richard wandered over.

"Look's like Andre's going to have a turn now!" he said.

We discussed casual plans for the next day for a bit. After about 15 minutes we decided to take a peek at Andre and Tammy. The bedroom door was open.

Andre was flat on the bed, with Tammy was enthusiastically bouncing up and down on his cock. His hands were squeezing her boobs as her hair waved back and forth, her eyes closed.

Both of them were moaning and groaning.

Tammy proceed to lean forward and switched to a slow back and forth grinding motion. Andre sat up and began sucking on her boobies.

This continued for a while until Andre decided to hold Tammy close and lay back down, hugging her closely as he thrust into her, slowly at first and then faster. I could see his cock opening her lips as it thrust into her. At length both of them began moaning and groaning, and, with a final groan, Andre climaxed into Tammy, filling her with his cum.

The lovers lay down, side by side, caressing each other.

Andre kissed Tammy, rolled off, and got dressed. He grinned at us when he left the room.

"Hey babe, are you doing ok," I asked her.

"I'm....I'm.....having a good time," she said.

"You've fucked five new cocks in one night!" Richard laughed.

"They were all...very nice.....and different" Tammy said, blushing.

"Well, I hope you've built up an appetite, because I've put a whole bunch of food on the BBQ outside!" Richard said.

"Good, I'm starving!" Tammy said.

The Evening Continues

The BBQ was on the large patio. Everyone was ravenous and Richard had gone out of his way to throw together an excellent meal. He had stakes, asparagus, potatoes, burgers and much more, and it was delicious.

Tammy had changed into a tank top and denim skirt. I appreciatively noticed she had followed the ground rules and not worn a bra or panties. She helped hand out plates and serve some of the food. Very lady like.

The men eyed her hungrily whenever she passed by.

The food went down easily, and more drinks were served. The conversation was going well, and there was a lot of raucous laughter. Despite the food, everyone was now super buzzed.

It was a warm evening, and everyone had finished eating.

"Tammy, I need some dessert", Marlon said, at length.

He pulled Tammy onto his lap as he sat on a recliner, holding her close and kissing her neck, as she squealed. He undid his zip and pulled her miniskirt up to her hips, inserting his cock into her pussy.

The other guys whooped and hollered.

Smiling, Marlon began fucking Tammy hard. His hands pulled down her top, showing off her boobies to everyone, who cheered.

Tammy dutifully ground her pussy on his cock, sort of wiggling her petite firm ass sexily on his crotch.

Marlon closed his eyes in concentration, enjoying Tammy's tits in his large black hands. Then, with a final throaty grunt Marlon pumped his second load of the evening into Tammy.

"I need some of that too!" Tony said, laughing. "Tammy, is that ok?"

She nodded.

He took Tammy's hand and drew her close. He had her squat on him. He undid his own zipper and soon he was fucking Tammy in the warm evening air, while the others cheered them on.

Chris asked me if I wanted to go check out the lake and the dock. I glanced over. Tammy was bouncing up and down on Tony's cock. I left her in very capable hands, and headed down to the dock.

Richard joined us at length, and we began to make a fire at the fire pit. We put on kindling and lit it. The fire caught and we fed it some good firewood. The fire was soon roaring.

A few of the guys had drifted out and lit cigars.

Tammy was nowhere to be seen. I asked where she was, and was told she was inside the cabin with Andre.

As I entered the cabin, I spied Tammy flat on her back on the living room couch, legs splayed, with Andre fucking her hard. He had her hands held over her head, and was enthusiastically slurping on her tits. Her legs were gently swaying back and forth with his thursts. With a grunt he pumped his load into Tammy, kissed her and rolled off.

Tammy pulled her skirt down and spotted me, and blushed.

The sight of my wife, tits exposed, with Andre's cum dripping out of the pussy, open for anyone to fuck, was unbelievable.

I smiled, and stepped up to her. I kissed her tenderly on her lips, and she responded with a strong passionate kiss.

"I see that you are everyone's dessert!" I said.

"Everyone seems to have a sweet tooth!" she said.

I stripped and lay her back down on her back. The sexual tension that had built up during the day was too much. I eagerly inserted my cock into my wife's sweet Asian pussy and quickly began pounding away. I didn't care that Andre's cum was probably still in her. I was so fucking horny that, unsurprisingly, I didn't last long, and emptied my own load into her well used pussy.