Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tammy...I'm going to blow any minute..." Richard groaned.

"Me too...just go ahead and come and I will come at the same time."'

I loved watching the intimacy and communication between the two lovers as they coordinated their orgasms.

"Oh...oh fuck...oh fuck...Tammy...Tammy...Tammmmmmmy..." Richard groaned as he thrust his rock hard and bulging cock one last time into my wife, and exploded into her.

"Ahhhhhhh...Richard...Oh fuck me...ahhhhhhh..." moaned Tammy, as she ground her pussy onto him and also let lose her orgasm.

Richard's cock pumped glob after glob of cum into my wife and she happily spread her legs to take it all.

They rested, Tammy still on top of Richard, his cock still in her, both catching their breath.

They looked at each other, smiled tenderly and kissed affectionately.

"Fuck Tammy, I needed that!" Richard said.

"Me too, Rich," Tammy responded.

"Wow guys, that was quite hot!" I said, grinning, announcing my presence.

Tammy realized I was still there...and looked at me, blushing deeply.

The two lovers disentangled. Tammy left quite a bit of their juices on Richard to clean up as she pulled off of his cock.

"Babe...I'm sorry...it's your turn..." Tammy began.

I shushed her kissing her on her forehead and hugged her. Richard's cum was dripping down her legs.

"All good babe...I wanted Richard and you to get reacquainted. Actually I would like to make love to you too...but I see we are getting close to the cocktail time...so maybe we can take a rain check for later this evening..."

Tammy looked at me gratefully and kissed me lovingly on the lips.

She disappeared into the bathroom to have a shower. Richard and I grinned at each other. Richard cleaned up as best as he could and we let Tammy finish her shower so she could get ready.

I have to be honest. Richard and I enjoyed ogling Tammy through the glass bathroom and shower walls, although we tried not to be too obvious about it. At length Tammy draped a robe on and emerged. Richard and I pretend to talk nonchalantly about sports.

"Ok perverts, now that you've given a lady no privacy at all while she showers, at least bugger off to the balcony and don't look while I get dressed!" she sternly told us.

Grinning, Richard and I grabbed our wine glasses and took her advice.

As with every diligent woman, Tammy had been researching the proper attire for an event like the Art Gallery cocktail, looking at past pictures from the event and taking her cue from the event website. She had found the perfect dress for the event, but I had not seen it yet. All I knew was that she really wanted to look impress Richard, and so she was willing to go a "little out there".

There was a tap on the balcony door from Tammy. She was dressed up.

Richard and I ventured back in. What we saw took our breath away.

Tammy was wearing an elegant red dress. The top started with a halter neck, from which two panels emerged. Each panel went down the length from her neck to her waist and covered one boob. The middle of her chest and tummy was completely exposed, so you could see her belly button. It was like a deep low cut V pattern. You could see her nipples poking through the material of the two panels on the front. Also, if she turned, you could see a generous amount of side boob. She wore black belt with a big red flower on the side, and the dress culminated at her knees. When dangly earrings and red lipstick, she was devastatingly gorgeous. Provocative...yet elegant.

After recovering our ability to move, Richard and I complimented Tammy on how gorgeous she looked, causing her to blush with pleasure. She was still flush from her enthusiastic lovemaking with Richard.

Richard and I quickly got ready as well, donning suits. Richard wore his characteristic bowtie, which he tied in front of Tammy, who loved seeing how it was done.

With that, the three of us ventured down the corridor to the elevators and to head down to cocktail which was going to be held in the lobby downstairs. Tammy held both Richard's hand and my hand.

The elevator arrived and there was no one in it. Once the doors closed, Richard pulled Tammy close and kissed her deeply, his fingers slipping behind her dress and playing with her nipples. I had absolutely no problem with this and enjoyed watching on. The elevator pinged and another young couple walked in. Richard and Tammy quickly pulled apart and pretend to look away, but it was obvious the couple had seen them making out. The elevator descended and doors opened at the lobby. We had arrived.

At the Art Gallery Cocktail

Part of the huge lobby was cordoned off for the cocktail. We presented our tickets and were allowed in. A waiter promptly appeared and offered us cocktails and glasses of wine. Richard and I took a glass of wine, and Tammy got a cocktail. Other waiters brought us appetizers...shrimp skewers, canapés, lamb chops...the food was top notch.

The cocktail was a fundraiser for the Art Gallery. It was a popular social event that drew a thousand or so people who were into the arts generally, or who were supporters of the arts. There were throngs of beautifully dressed people milling around in groups, interacting. In the background an electric string quartet was playing, accompanied by a piano player. They were playing the usual violin, viola and cello but all were electric, and the musicians looked pretty dapper, especially the cello player, who was a woman in a short sequin dress. I realized there was something super sexy about a hot woman playing a cello. Right now the group was playing Schubert's Trout Quintet, one of my favourite pieces of classical music. I was in a good spot.

Tammy linked her arm with mine and the three of us took in the sights around us.

In support of the Art Gallery there were pieces of artwork that were being sold by silent auction. There were ice sculptures of famous artists. I recognized Renoir and Van Gogh. There were photo booths set up for people to take photos with various opera masks and other art-themed accessories. The photos were printed on the spot and presented as mementos.

The moment we walked in Tammy caused an imperceptible but very real stir. She looked stunning in her risqué red dress, which ever so gently gave out a peek of her boobs when she turned. She looked elegant and naughty at the same time, and both men and women kept glancing our way, admiring her. She looked exotic, with her outfit, and her beautiful Asian looks.

I noted that some other women were also dressed pretty risqué. I was stunned when a couple walked past, the man in a tuxedo, and his companion wearing a transparent see through top. A couple of fabric flowers sewn into her top kept her nipples underneath hidden, but the rest of her boobs were clearly visible. Another woman wore a Kendal Jenner-type Oscar dress, a long flowing gown in the front and back, with her entire side from her shoulders to her feet completely exposed. Needless to say she was not wearing any underwear, otherwise you would have been able to see it with that outfit. It was amazing.

Nothing was more erotic than some ballet performers on stages set up around the venue. While the men had ballet shorts on and were bare chested, the women simply wore body paint and tutus. They performed ballet routines while the attendees watched on, admiringly. The women dancers' boobs jiggled deliciously while they elegantly performed their arabesques and pirouettes.

Tammy was getting pleasantly happy on her cocktail, and was taking turns hanging off my arm and Richard's arm. I was happy to note that she was relaxed and enjoying herself. Good sign for things to come.

"You are the best looking gal her by far, Tammy," Richard said.

"Aww...thanks handsome," Tammy replied, leaning in to give Richard a full wet kiss on his lips.

Just then, there was a tap on Richard's shoulder.

He turned, and broke into a huge smile.

"Peter! Fancy meeting you here!" he said.

The man who had tapped him was older Asian man, similarly dressed in a tuxedo. Something about him conveyed an air of authority and experience. He was accompanied by a pretty Asian woman, dressed in an elegant white gown. She was probably the same age, but, as with most Asian women, looked easily 30 years younger, so it was hard to say how old she really was.

Turning, Richard introduced us.

"Mike, Tammy, this is Peter and his wife, Minh. Peter is a long-time client of my firm, and he's a big supporter of the arts. Peter, Minh, meet Tammy and Mike.

"You look dapper, Richard," Minh said. "You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend."

Richard looked at Tammy, who blushed.

"Err...yes...Tammy is my girlfriend...and err...Mike is my good buddy," he managed.

Peter was looking at Tammy's outfit and I could see his eyes check out her boobs and her nipples, no doubt wondering what her boobs looked like inside. His eyes checked out her slender legs and her slim, tight body.

"Tammy, you are beautiful beyond compare," Peter said, graciously. "I'm glad you have chosen to make an honourable man of this scoundrel Richard."

We laughed and launched into a pleasant conversation.

Peter's eyes kept darting to Tammy, checking her out. I could tell he was interested.

After a while, Peter politely took advantage of a break in the conversation.

"Well we must try to meet up with some friends of ours, Richard. Tammy, Mike, pleasure to meet you," Peter said. "Richard, we can't believe you have kept the beautiful girl Tammy a secret from us for so long. We would love to have you over for dinner sometime. And Mike too," he said.

We exchanged pleasantries, promised to make plans to meet up again, and they headed off.

More wine and cocktails duly arrived and we began knocking them back. Tammy was now getting quite buzzed and kept happily kissing Richard and me at every opportunity.

There was an announcement that the main show as about to begin, and everyone was directed to the main stage where a performance was about to begin. The lights dimmed. To our surprise it was a burlesque performance. I've seen a couple of burlesque performances where the performers are sadly overweight and older and slightly past their best before due date. This was not the same.

The female performers were all young, attractive with big boobs, had just the right amount of junk in their trunks, and were very, very fit. The music began playing and they began dancing and jumping around on stage to the music. Slowly, teasingly they began stripping one garment at a time. The crowd cheered as each garment came off. It was all very erotic, yet artistic and classy. Soon they were pretty much naked other than stars or pasties on their boobs and leather shorts or bikini bottoms, and their leather boots. The crowd was completely into it and the performers were loving it.

I noticed Richard and Tammy had drifted away. I looked around and saw that, under cover of the overall dim lighting, Richard and Tammy were enthusiastically making out on a couch in the lobby. Richard had slipped his hands inside Tammy's dress and was massaging her sensitive nipples. Tammy was beyond caring what anyone saw or didn't see, and was playing with Richard cock through the fabric of his pants. Richard leaned over to bite her on her neck.

As the burlesque show was winding down, I realized it was about the right time to suggest heading back to our room. Tammy was clearly very relaxed, as the entire cocktail event had been one long session of foreplay. I couldn't wait for the next phase of the evening.

Richard and I Take Tammy's Anal Virginity

I walked over to the two love birds on the couch.

"Hey kids, what say we get a room?" I asked, jokingly. "We have some pretty fun plans for Tammy tonight."

Tammy looked up at me, dazed and aroused.

"Great idea, Mike. Here, let's head upstairs sweetie," Richard suggested.

Richard held Tammy's hand and she stood up. The three of us headed back to our room.

As soon as the elevator door closed Richard and Tammy were at it again, aggressively kissing and making out. I reached in and played with one of Tammy's nipples as well, and kissed her neck. Tammy was being pleasured by both Richard and me and she was loving it.

We made it to our room.

I turned to Tammy, holding her.

"Sweetie, it's up to you if you want to go through with this or not. You know Richard and I wanted to try anal with you for the first time. Are you up for that?"

She looked at me, and paused. She nodded slowly.

I turned to Richard.

"All yours bud," I said.

Richard grinned.

He walked over to Tammy, stroked her hair and gently kissed her.

"Just trust me ok, sweetheart? I won't hurt you," he said.

She nodded meekly.

"We are going to strip you now and get you comfortable, ok?"

She nodded.

Richard nodded at me.

With Tammy still standing, I gently undid her dress and let it fall to the floor, while Richard kissed her.

I undid the straps of her heels and put them away. She loved those heels and I didn't want them getting damaged.

Richard and I each sucked one of Tammy's nipples in our mouth, savouring her delicious taste, infused with some sweat from the evening's activities. Tammy moaned for us, enjoying her two lovers.

Richard gently peeled off her underwear and flung it away. I could smell the musty scent of her arousal. While she was still standing, Richard got down on his knees and began slurping away at her pussy, while I sucked at her boobs.

With the two pronged attack Tammy was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Richard stood up and began to strip while I continued sucking on Tammy's boobs.

When he was naked, he moved in and took over, while I stripped.

He his tongue found hers again, and while they kissed, his hands played with her boobs.

"Ok, Tammy, are you ready?" he whispered.

She nodded.

"Put this on...it will help you relax."

He gave her a blindfold to put over her eyes. She put it on.

"Lie down on your stomach. That's the easiest position. There's a good girl."

She lay down on the bed, stark naked, presenting her beautiful tight ass to us. Her legs were slightly splayed to give better height and leverage for the penis that would enter her. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her creamy white ass was prefect in every way. Cute, not top big and not too small, thrust out in a seductively sexy pose, asking to be taken.

"Tammy, we need to use lots to lube. I've had these warming in the bathroom while were downstairs. I'm going to squirt the lube in your hole and massage it in...it will be quite warm and comfortable, ok?"

She nodded, face down, from the bed.

"Mike, while I do this, maybe you can massage Tammy's back and shoulders?"

I nodded and stepped over to Tammy and began massaging her back and shoulders.

"That feels great babe," she muttered.

Richard squired a generous amount of lube from a bottle and began massaging it into Tammy's ass. Gradually, his fingers moved into the vicinity of her bum hole, and deftly began massaging the lube into her bum.

"Relax for me, sweetheart," he said.

He inserted his fingers slowly into Tammy's bum hole.

Tammy moved her ass to accommodate the incursion.

Richard added more lube and gently massaged Tammy's ass.

"Feeling ok?"

Tammy nodded.

Richard slowly and gently inserted his fingers deeper into Tammy's ass, massaging the opening, stretching it, getting it ready for his cock.

After about ten minutes of this, Richard looked at me.

"I think she's ready." He wiped and sanitized his hands with a towel.

Speaking to Tammy he said, "Tammy, please relax your bum as much as possible. I'm going to lube you up again, and lots on me too, and I'm going to place my cock at your entrance, but won't go in, ok?"

She nodded, while I continued to massage her shoulders and back.

Richard lubed his thick cock thoroughly and placed his cock head against Tammy's asshole.

"Tammy, do you feel that?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Ok, so with anal, the hardest part is getting the cock head in, because that's the biggest part. Once that is in, the shaft is easier. So this part is going to be the hardest, but if you relax completely and take it in, you will feel perfectly fine."

Richard leaned over, and began pushing his cock harder against my wife's ass.

"Ok?" he asked.

"Yes..." she replied.

"Ok, I'm going in..."

He pushed his cock slowly slowly slowly into Tammy.

"Oh, that hurts a little..."

"Hang in there sweetheart, it won't last long..."

He pushed in slightly deeper, playing at her entrance. I could tell she was relaxing as much as possible to accommodate him.

Then, slowly, he pushed further. There was a little resistance, but he pushed imperceptibly, gently, until the entire cock head was in. Tammy groaned a little, but it didn't seem like she was in pain and she made no effort to stop him.

"Oh fuck Tammy, you ass is so tight," Richard groaned.

I kissed her tenderly on her forehead and held her hand. She clutched my hand.

"Ok, Tammy, I'm going further in..."

Richard pushed deeper into Tammy's virgin ass.

"Still good?"

"It feels so tight...so full...but I'm ok."

Richard groaned...and pushed deeper into Tammy's ass.

"Holy crap, Tammy, your ass is the sweetest thing in creation...you're gripping me so tight..." he groaned.

Slowly he began pumping into and out of Tammy's ass, not far, but just a little.

"Feeling, ok?" I asked her.

"I'm ok babe..." she replied.

Richard had his eyes closed, his cock a quarter of the way into Tammy's ass...then half way. His continued every so gradually pumping in and out, almost in slow motion.

"Ah that feels so fucking full...but it feels good..." Tammy groaned.

"Tammy, I'm not going to go in all the way but I'm going to climb on top of you, ok?"

Richard kept his cock in Tammy and climbed carefully onto her back.

While I stroked her hair and kissed her, Richard slowly pumped in and out of Tammy's ass.

"Oh fuck Tammy, you are so goddam tight...it feels so good...I can't possibly keep this up for long..."

"Fuck me Richard...fuck my ass...I love your big cock in my ass..."

Every so slowly Richard picked up speed. The tons of lube was doing its job, and keeping things super smooth and comfortable.

Richard was now pumping more or less steadily in and out of my beautiful wife's ass, with slow even thrusts.

He was moaning and groaning, and Tammy was exhaling with each of his thrusts.

From my position at the head of the bed, I could see Richard on top of my wife, eyes closed in concentration, trying not to cum too quickly with the tight pressure and intense pleasure that Tammy's ass was exerting on him. He was careful not to impale her completely with his long cock...not yet. She looked so sexy under him, her petite frame squashed under his manly muscular body. She squirmed her ass to accommodate his thick cock easier.

Richard's hands were propped up on either side of Tammy, resting on the bed, and his pumping was getting faster...

"Oh Tammy...I love your fucking ass..." he groaned, pumping in and out, heads of sweat starting to trickle down his face.

"I love the way you fuck my ass..." Tammy responded.

"Geez...you...are...so...fucking...tight..."

"And you are so fucking thick..."

"Tammy...I love you...oh fuck...Tammy...Tammy..."

"Come for me Rich...come for me..."

Richard was all hot and sweaty, and his body was pumping in and out steadily. I could sense he was close.

"Oh fuucck...Tammy...Oh fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

With a final thrust he pumped a little deeper into Tammy, squashing her ass cheeks onto his cock with his hands, and blew his first huge load deep into her ass.