Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rich...fill me up babe...I want every fucking drop..." Tammy groaned, thrusting her cute bum deeper into his rigid cock.

Richard continued to groan for a minute, as he pumped over and over into Tammy, then collapsed on top of her, panting.

"Oh fuck that was unbelievable," he panted, his face resting in the crook of Tammy's neck. Tammy smiled, and they kissed.

Richard looked at me. "You're up mate!"

I had been playing with myself and I stood up and walked around to the foot of the bed, my cock ready for action. Richard slowly pulled out of Tammy's bum, trailing some cum onto her thighs. He helped clean it up with a wet wipe.

"All good to go. Lots of lube, man!" Richard told me.

I lubed myself up and squired some more into Tammy's hole, and positioned myself at the entrance.

"Are you ok for me now, babe?" I said.

Tammy, still in her blindfold, nodded and thrust her ass further out to give me easier access. What a great girl.

I gingerly put my cock head at her entrance, and slowly pushed in.

Tammy's breath caught momentarily as my cock head pushed into the entrance...and then resumed after it was in.

Richard's cock is thicker than mine, and he had loosened Tammy's ass up, so it was a lot easier for me and less uncomfortable for her.

I must say the feeling was unbelievable. Tammy's ass was well lubed and I was able to thrust in smoothly. The pressure from her walls squeezing my cock was ecstasy. I can see why Richard could not last long with that level of delightful pressure.

"You ok babe?" I asked.

She nodded. "It feels good. Not as tight as Richard's."

Richard was lying on the bed, next to her. His was kissing her, stroking her hair, and playing with her titties, causing her to moan.

"I'm going to keep you relaxed and aroused while Mike works his way in," he said.

"I love the way you tease my tits...you're such a tit pleaser," she told him.

I slowly thrust my cock into my wife's ass, then out again, and then in...enjoying the intense pleasure of finally fucking her cute ass. Unlike Richard I was able to get most of the way into her ass, and the base of my penis made contact with her bum cheeks.

With Richard kissing her and massaging her tits, I gradually picked up speed. Slow and steady thrusts. In and out, in and out. I had to close my eyes to concentrate on not coming too soon...I wanted to savour every bit of this.

I positioned myself on top of Tammy's back, feeling her slender body under me, and kissed her sensual neck. She smelled so good. I licked one of her ears. At the same time, Richard and Tammy were locked in a deep kiss, their tongues exploring each other again. It was wonderful that he and I were both pleasuring Tammy at the same time.

One of my hands snuck under Tammy and found a tit and began squeezing it, enjoying the feel of her boobs.

Tammy was moaning and groaning, and so was I.

My thrusting increased in intensity and the bed was creaking with each pump.

"Oh...babe...I'm close..." I groaned.

She reached her hand out to stroke my leg.

"It feels so good...please come in me..."

I increased the frequency, my mind going numb with pleasure...everything focused on my cock which was able to explode in ecstasy...until...

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk...Tammmmmyy...I love you..." I groaned as a monster climax took me. I rammed my cock deep into Tammy's ass, loving the feel of her cheeks pushing against me, gloriously pumping load after load of cum into her. The pleasure lasted for what seemed like minutes and then I too collapsed on top of her, savouring the feeling of my cock wedged in her ass.

"That was unbelievable, sweetheart...I love you," I told her.

She took off her blindfold and turned her head sideways. I leaned over to kiss her.

"I love you too," she said.

Richard and I Double Team Her

We all got out of bed and tidied up a little. We were not shy to be completely naked...we were well past that now. Tammy spent quite a bit of time tidying up and while she did so Richard and I chatted.

I looked over. Through the glass walls, Tammy was in the washroom, peeing. It was sexy that both Richard and I could share this intimate moment, and that she was both mine and his.

Eventually she emerged, still naked. There was a tray of fruits, cheese and crackers in the room, and we began nibbling away.

Richard poured us another glass of wine, and we sipped.

"Tammy, did you enjoy that?" Richard asked.

Tammy nodded.

"It was a little uncomfortable at first...especially when your cock went in me, Rich. But I forced myself to relax...and it felt better...and then it felt actually really good!"

Richard laughed.

"It would feel good...the anus actually has a ton of nerve endings...so anal sex is actually quite pleasurable if you get it right!" he said.

"I'm glad we tried it," Tammy said.

We chatted about the Art Gallery cocktail and about all the people we had seen, and the burlesque show. It had been a pretty fun evening. As we chatted we all got pleasantly buzzed again. The sight of my naked Asian wife, her body freely on display to Richard, was turning me on again.

I held Tammy by the waist and with one hand absently began playing with her nipples.

"I think we have at least one more round left in us before bed time, babe," I teased.

I could see Richard's cock rise to attention.

Tammy looked over at me.

"Ok...whatever you boys want," she said. "But I'm not going to last long...I've had a good bit of wine and it usually makes me sleepy...so if you want it...now's the time..."

She began kissing me, our tongues exploring each other. I never get tired of her warm naked body up against mine.

My rigid cock rested in between her legs as we kissed.

I felt Richard come up to her from behind and kiss her neck and shoulders. I felt his own hard cock playing either her ass.

We spent a few minutes kissing and playing and fondling.

"Tammy, I know you are tired, so we won't keep you up too long...I have an idea. If you are up for it, why don't Mike and I try to take you together?"

Tammy looked at both of us...and nodded.

"I don't know...I can try..." she said.

"Good girl! Just tell us if you don't like anything," Richard said.

He looked at me.

"Your wife...do you want to make love to her vagina or her bum?"

I looked at Tammy and considered briefly.

"I'll take her vagina."

"I was hoping you would say that...I love her bum and can't wait to get another crack at it!" Richard said.

"How should we do this?" Tammy asked us.

"Ok, easiest and most comfortable position...Mike...lie down on your back."

I did, my cock sticking up like a flag pole.

"Tammy, please mount Mike's cock, cowgirl."

Tammy climbed onto me and carefully inserted my hard cock into her moist vagina. It wasn't nearly as tight as her ass, but it felt warm and welcoming.

"Now move wrap your legs higher around Mike, and stick your bum out further," Richard instructed.

Tammy did so. I looked into her eyes. I began kissing her. I could taste wine in her mouth, and, mingled with her own taste, it was intoxicating. I began playing with her boobs. She began grinding up and down my cock.

"Perfect, you two...keep doing that. Now Tammy I'm going to lube your bum again and my cock too..."

A few minutes later I felt Richard climb onto the bed and position himself on top of Tammy.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm going to enter you now...relax..."

Tammy stopped grinding down on me and stuck her bum out for Richard.

Richard slowly put his cock head against her ass, and played around for a bit...then began inserting it into her.

Tammy gasped.

"Ok dear?" Richard asked.

I looked up at Tammy, her eyes were closed and her pussy was crushing down on my cock.

"I...uh...it feels so tight...ahh...I'm ok...don't stop," Tammy said.

Slowly Richard inserted his cock deeper into Tammy.

"Still good?"

"Yes..." she gasped.

"AH...there we go...I'm in..."

As he inserted himself into Tammy, I could feel his cock from inside Tammy. It was incredible.

"Fuck...I ahh...it feels so full..." Tammy moaned, eyes closed.

"Still ok babe?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Tammy, your two lovers are penetrating you fully and completely. Both your holes are now ours!" Richard said from above.

"I love you both," Tammy whispered.

Tammy began pumping herself up and down on my cock. The pleasure was unbelievable. At the same time, Richard began pumping himself in and of her ass.

With Richard's weight on top of her I could feel her boobs squashed up against my chest. That feeling never gets old. I began kissing her. It also gave me the chance to talk to her. Every time Richard thrust into her it was immensely pleasurable to my cock from the front.

"You're amazing babe...thanks for trying this," I whispered.

"I love it when you both make love to me together," she whispered back. "Ahh, he's so long and thick..."

I wish I could have video taped this.

Tammy was impaled on both of our cocks, and bucked up and down as Richard and I eagerly penetrated Tammy from front and behind.

The sounds of our love making filled the room...alternatively moaning and groaning...swearing with pleasure...Richard and I calling out Tammy's name repeatedly...squelching sounds of hard cock against soft flesh...Tammy's petite body taking it from front and behind, completely filled.

I got a gentle smell of Tammy's armpits...her anti-perspirant had long since worn off, and her smell was every so mildly pungent, and super erotic, mixing with the combined smell of our collective sex.

All three of us were moaning and groaning, and the bed was creaking with each thrust.

Tammy was flush, and her forehead was a little sweaty. I kissed her and she tasted slightly salty.

"How are we doing...?" I groaned.

My climax was building...and I wanted to time it properly.

"I'm...uh...ahhh...I'm getting close," Tammy panted.

"Me too...fuck Tammy...your ass is the best fucking thing ever...so goddam tight..." Richard groaned.

"Tell us when, babe..." I whispered to her, and, for good measure, eagerly sucked one ear into my mouth and began nibbling on it.

"Oh...ohh...oh god...I love you two fucking me together..." Tammy groaned.

"Do you like Richard's long thick cock in your ass, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I love his thick cock in my ass...he can keep it there forever..."

"You love my hard cock in your pussy?" I asked her.

"I love your hard cock in pussy...I want you to fill me with your cum..."

The dirty talk pushed Tammy to the edge.

"Oh fuck guys...I'm...I'm..."

Tammy increased speed, grinding down on my hard cock. And then...I could feel her pussy clench down...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh fucckkkkkkkk...fuckkkkkkkk...fuckkkkkkkkk..." Tammy screamed as a climax wracked her body.

The feeling of her vagina pulsing against my over stimulated cock was too much for me, and I roughly jammed the full fucking length into her soft pussy, feeling the satisfaction of a huge, slow explosion of a climax at the apex of the final thrust, and greedily pumped glob after glob after glob of hot sticky cum deep into her cunt.

Seconds later, I heard Richard groan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god...Tammmyyyyyy...Tammmmyyyyy...Tammyyyyyyyy."

With one final hard thrust into her ass Richard also came. Through her soft pussy, I could actually feel his cock spurt his cum into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." he groaned...

It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

Our triple orgasms continued for a minute or more...I could feel Tammy's pussy continue to pulse...hard at first...then slower...then slower still...

Our cocks stopped pumping...but still remained wedged into Tammy.

No one spoke, the sound of rough breathing filled the room.

Richard rolled off of Tammy onto her side. Tammy pulled off of me and lay in between Richard and me. Cum was dripping from her bum and from her vagina...her hair was disheveled, she smelled faintly of perfume, sweat and sex...her boobs and neck had gentle love bites...she had never looked so beautiful.

I kissed her sweaty forehead. She put a slender leg sexily on top of me. Richard reached over and put a hand over her, hugging her from behind, cupping a boob. With Tammy leaking our cum from both her holes, Tammy and Richard fell instantly into a pleasant and happy sleep. Just before I closed my own eyes I thought I was one hell of a lucky guy. I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.