Sharing My Landlady's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What are you doing?' she whispered as the tip of my finger pushed harder.

'Do you want me to stop?' I asked.

'No,' she replied, after a pause. 'It's nice.' Then she fastened her mouth back on mine and rocked her hips and I fingered her anus as we kissed for long minutes.

'Get on the bed,' I said to her eventually. 'I want to taste you.'

She climbed off me, leaving my cock cold after the liquid heat of her pussy, and walked down the room to her bed by the window, climbing on and rolling onto her back, her legs spread wide and her hands gripping the brass rails of the bedstead. I stood for a few seconds looking down on her, her black hair stark against the while pillows, her stockinged legs open in invitation, her negligee up around her hips, exposing her naked cunt to me.

I scrambled onto the bed and knelt between her thighs. Then I gripped her legs behind the knee and lifted them up and over, hoping she was supple enough. And there was her pussy, the first time I'd seen it properly. A mass of curly black hair framing loose, caramel-brown labia inside which I could see the wet, pink skin of her vaginal entrance. Below that was the skin of her perineum and the dark pucker of her anus, ringed with silky-black curls.

I knelt down reverently, still holding her legs down, dabbing my tongue inside her, feeling the heat of her and smelling her most intimate scent; rich and strong and musky. Penelope moaned softly as I started licking her cunt with long strokes that delved into her opening and slid up to flick over the rigid nub of her clitoris.

I licked harder, pushing my tongue as far into her as I could get it and she moaned louder and gripped the bedstead until her knuckles were white. 'Jesus, Robin, what are you doing to me?'

I licked and lapped and tasted her and smelt her and she gasped and tried to move but I held her legs down firmly. Then I was on her clitoris, licking and sucking, two fingers in her cunt, sliding in and out in a sea of her juices.

'Oh, God,' she mewled and I sensed she was approaching a climax. I withdrew my slimy digits from her and sought her anus with my long middle finger, pushing against her pucker until it opened and I slid in remorselessly, right up to the knuckle, my mouth fastened on her clit.

Penelope screamed and writhed as her orgasm hit her like the wind from a passing train. I held onto her as the waves of pleasure crashed through her sixty-five-year-old body and left her limp and quiet, releasing the bedstead and crawling into my arms as I lay down beside her.

'That was... amazing,' she said after a few minutes silence in which I'd held her tightly and stroked her hair and shoulders. 'I've never felt anything like that before! What do you do to me, Robin?'

I tilted her face to me and kissed her lips. 'It's a two-way thing, Penelope. I couldn't do that to you unless you were having a similar effect on me.'

'Do I really turn you on so much,' she asked, tears in her eyes.

'You'd better believe it,' I smiled. 'Did you mind me putting my finger up your bum at the end,' I asked, keen to get into a discussion that might lead to something. Again she surprised me.

'It's the first time anyone's done that to me,' she smiled. 'It felt very naughty and very nice,' she went on, 'and I think it made my orgasm much stronger.'

'Maybe you'd like to try something a bit bigger up there one day,' I grinned.

'Well that would be another first,' she smiled.

'Did you like sitting in my lap?' I asked.

'Oh Robin, you know I did! It was wonderful. I think I could probably have an orgasm in that position, especially if you... you know... touched my bottom.'

She laughed suddenly. 'Just listen to me! A couple of days ago I was the woman who'd only ever slept with one man and only tried two positions!'

'What was the other one?' I smiled.

'From behind, if you must know,' she replied.

'Do you like it that way?' I asked, 'because it occurs to me that only one of us has had an orgasm this afternoon.'

'Mmm, I'm sure I will with you.' Penelope rolled over and got on to her knees, facing the top of the bed and I got between her stockinged legs and, with a hand flat on her buttocks, gripped my cock and probed the crevice of her buttocks, finding the entrance to her pussy and pushing in easily and smoothly.

She gasped as I penetrated her and started fucking her with short, hard thrusts, my balls slapping against her thighs. She gripped the bedstead and pushed herself back at me and I rammed into her, gripping her wide hips and pulling her back into me with each thrust.

My arousal was reaching new heights, my orgasm not far away; I couldn't get enough of the sight of my landlady in stockings, suspenders and a negligee, kneeling for me as I fucked her. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen! Then there was her sexual awakening, her realisation that there was a world of pleasure out there waiting to be explored. And her willingness to explore it. Had she really only ever fucked in two positions? And would she really allow me in her arse?

At this last thought I felt my climax start to tingle through my cock and balls and I thrust harder and Penelope gasped and grunted and held on to the bedstead with red-tipped fingers, her knuckles white.

'I'm coming,' I gasped out as Penelope reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy with one hand. My vision clouded as waves of pleasure crashed down on me and my cock pulsed and spurted sperm into my landlady's cunt.

I slowed down and stopped, breathing heavily and holding on to her hips. Penelope was still rubbing herself and I could hear the squelching noises of her fingers. I stroked her bum cheeks and let a stray finger explore her crack, touching her anus, pushing the tip gently in. Penelope grunted louder and then gave four or five ragged gasps as her orgasm racked her middle-aged body.

'Was that good?' I asked her as she lay in my arms.

'You know it was. You're just fishing for compliments.'

I laughed and kissed the top of her head. 'Masturbating while I took you from behind was very sexy,' I told her. 'I'd like you to do that again.'

She looked up at me and smiled shyly. 'It's the only way I can orgasm during intercourse,' she admitted.

The next few days were some of the most pleasant of my life. Ok, I had to go to work during the day, but most evenings when I came home Penelope and I would go to her bed and make gentle love. Later, after dinner and a couple of hours of television, we would go to bed again. It was glorious. Penelope was deliciously submissive, unaware of the sexual aura that surrounded her, in my eyes. Whatever I ordered her to do, she would do it, meekly and without argument. She masturbated for me one evening while I kissed her and stroked her breasts. Another evening she showed me the dildo she used on herself and I ordered her to demonstrate for me. She was very shy about that but eventually she parted her legs and pushed the latex phallus into herself, fingering her clit with her fingertip until she reached a writhing, groaning climax, her back arched, her leg muscles taut.

On Friday morning she told me that she'd been shopping the previous day and had bought some new stockings.

'Make sure you're wearing them when I get back this afternoon,' I told her. 'It's Friday, so I'll be back by four. Oh, and you'd better see if you've got some Vaseline,' I added as a parting shot as I kissed her goodbye in the kitchen. She didn't say anything but her mouth opened in a silent 'O'. I had decided that I was going to take her anal cherry that afternoon, with no further discussion. Of course I would be gentle; I couldn't imagine hurting my lovely landlady.

The day dragged but it was a mercifully short one and I was away from United Metals by three-thirty and opening the door of the Hollyhocks Guest House before four o'clock. It was quiet inside. I went upstairs and threw my laptop on the bed, then I went downstairs and into the kitchen, which was empty. I walked into the passage and tapped at Penelope's door.

'Hello?'

'Come in, Robin,' I heard her say.

Inside it was warm and gloomy, she'd drawn the thick curtains against the fading afternoon light of the January afternoon and the only light was from a reading lamp. Penelope was sitting on the sofa, reading a magazine. She stood as I came in and I saw that she was dressed in her cream-coloured nylon dressing gown. As I looked at her she loosened the cord and slipped the robe from her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing only a black suspender belt and black stockings. I goggled.

'Is this what you wanted?' she whispered.

'Oh God,' was all I could say and then I was reaching for her, pulling her into my arms, kissing her passionately, mouths open, my tongue exploring her mouth, my hands all over her back and her bare buttocks. Then I was pulling her to the bed. 'Find me some old stockings or tights,' I ordered, 'I'm going to tie you to the bed.'

She looked at me for a moment, her mouth half open, and I thought she was going to refuse. In fact, she admitted later, it was the most erotic thing that anyone had ever said to her. So she went to a chest of drawers and started rummaging through her underwear drawer, coming up with two pairs of flesh-coloured tights.

'Now get on the bed,' I told her. 'And stretch your arms out.'

She obeyed and I tied her wrists to the metal bars of the bedstead, taking care not to bind her too tightly. As I secured her, she watched me silently with her dark eyes in their heavy lids.

I stripped off, throwing my clothes to the floor, my cock an aching pole. Christ, I wanted this woman so much, and here she was, in stocking and suspenders, tied to the bed, wriggling with anticipation, her thick, black bush stark against the paleness of her skin and the white cotton duvet cover.

I lay down next to her and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth, my hand massaging a breast, pinching the big nipple into stiffness as I worked my mouth against hers. I kissed her cheeks and her neck, her shoulders and her breasts. I sucked her nipples and bit them and she squealed and pulled against her restraints as I worked my way down her body, over her little bulge of a tummy, down to her loins, where I could feel the heat of her pussy and smell the scent of her arousal.

I parted her labia with my thumbs and sank my face to her cunt, pushing my tongue deep inside her, tasting her juices, smelling her musk, lapping up her silky fluid, her hair tickling my nose. I lifted her stockinged legs over onto her chest, holding them down as I feasted on her cunt, licking and sucking her labia, nibbling at the folds of skin, flicking the tip of my tongue over her clit in its little hood, hearing her moan and pull at her bindings.

I licked her until she was close to a climax, her moans turning to grunts and gasps, getting louder and less restrained. Then I knelt up and entered her, slipping easily into her sodden pussy, going down on my elbows so that I could kiss her with my juice-soaked mouth as I slid my cock in and out of her with long, slow thrusts. She felt so good! She always felt so good. And now she was lit up with arousal. Pulling at the tights that bound her, hooking her legs over mine and rolling her hips to meet my thrusts.

I slowed right down then stopped, looking down on her. 'Did you find some Vaseline?' I asked.

She looked at the bedside table, saying nothing, and I saw the little plastic jar, next to her bedside clock. I slid my cock out of her and reached for the lubricant, her eyes following me. Widening slightly as I put the jar back down on the bedside table, a new and appallingly dirty idea having just occurred to my sex-ravaged brain.

Kneeling at her pussy again, I lifted her legs back on to her chest and lowered my head, licking her anus in its little nest of curls. It felt dirty and naughty and supremely erotic. I licked all around her pucker then teased the little rubbery opening with the tip of my tongue, relishing the feeling of taboo as I pushed my tongue into Penelope's rectum, feeling the tightness of her sphincter. I pushed deeper, feeling the strain on my tongue, feeling her muscle grip me, relishing the feeling of forbidden pleasure.

My landlady had been silent as I penetrated her arsehole with my tongue but as I probed and pushed she started making a gentle mewing sound and I pushed harder, fucking her anus with my tongue.

After a few minutes of this her arse was sopping with my saliva and my tongue was aching so I knelt up again and took up the jar of Vaseline.

'Are you ready for me?' I asked, taking off the lid and scooping out a dollop of the sticky jelly.

'Yes,' she whispered, barely audible.

I pushed the dollop of Vaseline into her with the tip of my finger, working it deep into her rectum, knowing she would need plenty of lube. I scooped out more and pushed it into her, sliding my finger deep, then two fingers, while Penelope watched me, her mouth slack, her eyelid heavy and sensuous. Then it was time.

I knelt and gripped my cock, guiding it to her anus, pressing the big plum against her sphincter, shining with lube. She winced as I made contact and I stopped. 'I'll be very gentle,' I told her. 'I won't hurt you.'

I pushed gently and she winced again and then, to my surprise, I felt her start to open and my big cockhead slid inside her, stretching her sphincter and making her gasp. God, that had been easy.

'Am I hurting you?' I asked.

'No,' she said, tightly, 'it's fine.'

I slid slowly and gently into my landlady's arse, feeling her muscle ring grip the shaft of my cock, feeling the walls of her rectum take me in a warm, light embrace. It wasn't the first time I'd had anal intercourse, but it felt better than it had with any of my previous partners. God, it felt glorious, and all the better because it was my sixty-five-year-old landlady beneath me, in stockings and suspenders, her hands tied to the bedstead. And she just lay there, still and quiet as I slid my whole cock into her bum.

'Is that alright?' I asked as she got my full seven inches.

Penelope smiled shyly up at me. 'It feels big and naughty, but it's nice.'

I kissed her and she responded, opening her mouth as I started to fuck her anus with slow strokes, feeling the suction of her rectum as I pulled out and the unbelievable feeling of arousal as I slid back in. I went slowly for a minute or two before speeding up, longer strokes, thrusting a bit harder. And as I did this, my landlady began to respond, pulling at her restraints, whimpering and moaning and I realised that my pubis was in just the right position to rub against her clitoris as I fucked her arse.

The thought that she was actually enjoying it was a revelation. I thrust harder, pressing myself to her at the end of each stroke, grinding my pubic bone into her cunt. She started making louder noises, little cries of pleasure, her hands tight on the bedstead. I fucked her harder, using her arse as though it was her cunt. And then Penelope was coming. A sudden wailing and crying out, tears running down her cheeks as the she came for the first time in her life by penetration only.

Her climax, with me deep inside her rectum, was one of the most erotic moments of my life. I felt her sphincter spasm around my cock and that triggered my orgasm which exploded in my head and I was gasping and pumping into her and then I was collapsing over her and kissing her.

I withdrew from her gently, then undid her restraints and she rubbed her wrists, the flesh red and angry-looking. She was openly weeping.

'Sorry,' I said. 'perhaps tights weren't the best choice.'

'It's not that,' she whimpered, tears running down her cheeks. 'It's how you make me feel, Robin.'

We lay together on her bed for a few more minutes, both a little shell-shocked at the boundaries we had crossed and the intensity of our passion. Then we got up and I went to shower while Penelope prepared our dinner, although I don't think either of us was particularly hungry. It had the feeling of going through the motions because our thoughts were elsewhere.

Afterwards we sat on her settee, Penelope snuggled under my arm, and talked quietly while a comedy-drama played out on the television.

'How are you feeling?' I asked her.

'A bit strange,' she admitted. 'Emotional and physical overload, I suppose.' I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. 'Nothing like that's ever happened to me before,' she continued. 'I suppose I've had fantasies, but I never imagined actually being tied to the bed while a young hunk of a man brought me to an orgasm by... by doing it in my bottom.'

'Is that really the first time you've come during intercourse?' I asked.

'Yes,' she replied. 'It was the combination of two sensations - you inside me and rubbing against me. It was very powerful.'

Much later we went to bed and I took my landlady in the missionary position, slowly and gently. She didn't come but afterwards I brought her to a climax with my fingers and then we slept, in exhaustion and in great contentment.

I left the Hollyhocks Guest House on Friday morning. It was the last day of the audit and the team would be travelling back to Bristol after lunch and the wash-up with United Metals. We had slept together every night that last week and made love more times than I could count. She had invited me to take her in her anus a couple of times and again, she had reached a powerful orgasm as I sodomised her.

Penelope was very tearful as I came downstairs into the hall for the last time with my case and hugged her and kissed her lips.

'I'll come up and see you,' I promised her, not knowing if I was being honest.

'Will you?' she asked through her tears, not sounding at all convinced.

I put my case in the car and got in and pulled away. The last view I had of Penelope was in my rear-view mirror; she was standing on the little garden path, waving forlornly.

I spent the weekend relaxing and trying not to think of Penelope and of going up to visit her. It wasn't that I didn't want to be with her, quite the opposite. I was concerned that I was starting to have strong feelings for her and she was... well, she was more than forty years older than me. I went into work on Monday morning feeling refreshed, with just a tinge of guilt that I hadn't called her over the weekend.

On Wednesday afternoon I was summoned to my boss's office.

'Sit down, Robin,' he invited me cheerfully and I relaxed. Bollockings were generally delivered with the recipient standing. 'We've been talking to United Metals,' he went on. 'They were very pleased with how smoothly the audit went this year and how well our team integrated with them. I've had some very good reports of how you conducted yourself,' he added and I nodded graciously.

'Thing is,' he continued, 'they've suggested a different working model for the next fiscal year. Instead of two or three weeks of disruption every January, they've suggested that we embed an auditor in their finance department on a part-time basis. Your name has been suggested as the auditor.'

'When you say 'part-time', what would that mean?'

'Week on week off.'

'So effectively, six months a year in Manchester,' I said.

'In broad terms,' he agreed. 'But it would come with a pay increase,' he added hastily. 'And we'd get you a flat and give you a generous living allowance and travelling expenses. It's a great opportunity for a young accountant,' I found out much later that two or three other people had been approached and had turned it down flat, so I had been offered a significant incentive. 'Will you think about it?' he ended.

'I'll do it,' I said, suddenly, my head full of visions of my landlady in stockings and suspenders, tied to the bed while I sated my base lust by fucking her up her arse.