Sharing My Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scanned the photos and said, "I know most women aren't turned on by pictures of a pussy, but I like it. However, looking at your cock, hard or soft, makes my pussy wet and my mouth water."

"I love what you do with my cock and I really enjoy looking at your pussy."

"Speaking of, my friend, I want to reiterate, I want to be really good at giving you a blowjob."

"You did a great job but I do have a resource you might find useful. We need to adjourn to your computer."

He pulled up a web site and added it to my favorites. He pointed out the index and under 'Erotic Stories' was a story category called, 'How To'. I was amazed at all the titles and subjects as he scrolled down the page. He suggested that I examine the site during my leisure. I was looking forward to it.

I mixed Manhattans and climbed onto his lap. He kissed me and while he fondled my tits, he asked me about the meetup group and how it came about. I gave him a fairly detailed summary and when he asked about Suzi, I told him we were best friends and that we like to share our dating sagas.

"In detail?"

"Explicit."

"Including what we did a few days ago?"

"With great enjoyment."

He smiled and said, "How about this weekend?"

"Absolutely."

"Pictures too?"

"Not sure about that. Maybe sometime later. Would you mind if I did?"

"Not at all, but shouldn't we get a photo of her pussy if she's looking at our... uh... stuff?"

"I'll keep that in mind."

Our weekend was filled with sex, and more sex. We fucked, did lots of oral, showered, and repeated. I especially enjoyed giving him a blowjob in the morning. It's a perfect way to wake him up, plus, I think cum and coffee is a great way to start the day.

Suzi and I met at the location of the impending happy hour and discussed arrangements with the manager. Once that was completed, I gave her a detailed and erotic narrative of my weekend. I got horny just describing our sexual play and seeing her nipples get hard well, that was even more fun. I didn't mention that we had taken pictures, I wanted her to meet Larry first, and that was going to happen very soon.

During the week, I spent a lot of time reading through stories, not only those in 'How To', but many of the others as well. I looked at a few stories in several of the categories. They were erotic and made me wet. After reading a story or two, or looking at some pictures, I had to get out a vibrator and put it to good use. I spent some time looking at the website for toys. There were some I'd like to add to my collection. It also reminded me that I needed to show Larry what I had. I had a feeling he'll want to put them to use.

I didn't share with Larry what I'd been doing with the site. I told him we'd talk about it later. My plan was to show him the stories I enjoyed, plus I thought, I'd bring up my interest in toys. I emailed the site web address to Suzi and told her how much I enjoyed it and suggested she check it out.

Larry and I had one more fuck fest evening before the meetup's happy hour. I greeted him wearing the same outfit I had worn the previous weekend. He had a matching red jock strap. I wanted to give him a BJ on the couch, but he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. It was my turn to surprise him because on the bed were my two vibrators. He looked at me and smiled. "What do we have here?"

"Ooooh, a couple of my toys I think you might enjoy. They're a poor substitute for your wonderful cock, but they do the trick when I need to jack off and you aren't here."

He examined each and said, "I like 'em. We can have lots of fun with these. I think we'll start with this one." It was my dildo. I put some lube on it and got on the bed.

In moments, my G-string was hanging over one ankle and his mouth was all over my pussy and clit. Soon, I heard my toy come to life and then felt it pushed slowly into my cunt. I had fantasized about this and it was better than I'd imagined.

He fucked my cunt with my toy and later he changed the setting to pulsing and pushed it all the way in. It didn't take long before I came and he didn't stop until I climaxed again.

While I was recovering, he took pictures of the toy in my cunt. First, by itself, then with my hand on it, and then with his.

"Video?"

"Of course."

He made short videos of me fucking myself with it and one with him doing long and deep thrusts.

Next was the vibrator for the G-spot and clit. I thought I'd be self-conscious about having him watch me jack off. I actually found it to be a turn-on. He took several pictures and videos too. The orgasm was just as gratifying as the previous two.

It was my turn to play and I took my dildo, put it on high and placed it behind his balls. According to what I'd read, that stimulates the prostrate. I could feel the vibrations when I took his cock in my mouth. It was a wonderful sensation and my efforts were wonderfully rewarded with his cum shooting in my mouth and down my throat.

With drinks in hand, I showed him some stories that I'd enjoyed reading. They included one on one, threesomes, swingers, and of course, the 'How To'. "I think it would be fun to select some from each category and read them to each other," I suggested.

"I like the way you think. What else have you been enjoying?"

"I like my toys, but sometime in the future, we could look through that site and see if we find something of interest."

"Definitely. I like your toys too and they make a great addition to our fun."

I opened a file of photos I'd downloaded. "I like seeing a cock in a cunt or mouth or both at the same time. Although, I can't imagine trying to ride and suck at the same time. It may be ok for pictures like these, but I want to enjoy each sensation separately."

"I agree," he replied. "Eating pussy and having a blowjob at the same time is a nice fantasy but I think in real life, it would be too distracting."

I showed him one picture that had a position I'd wanted to try and he readily agreed. I grabbed my camera and we adjourned to the living room. With great delight and satisfaction, I brought his cock to a hard erection. After he was seated and I had my back toward him, I inserted his cock in my cunt as I sat down in his lap. I took a couple of pictures to add to our collection.

I slowly moved up and down and he rubbed my clit. His cock touched my G-spot in a new and sensual way. It wasn't long before I was riding him hard and fast. When I climaxed, I slammed down hard and squeezed my legs together. When I finally recovered, I eased off and licked his cock and balls clean.

The happy hour was well attended and I was finally able to introduce Suzi to Larry. I planted him at a table off to the side of the room, fetched him a drink and told him as membership chairman, I needed to hand out name tags.

Later on, when I had completed my task, I joined him and others at his table. It was a tall table and I stood next to him and he took that opportunity to run his hand up and down my leg. Several times he'd touch my wet thong. Suzi and others would come around and chat for a few minutes. There were times I had to leave the table to see someone, or take care of something. Each time I'd return back to his side and he'd resume playing with my leg.

Everything changed in a manner of seconds. I had briefly stepped away, and for some reason, and I have my suspicions, Suzi walked over and stood next to Larry. I saw what happened, and fortunately, I was too far to stop it. Without looking, Larry slid his hand up her leg. Suddenly, he looked at Suzi and quickly removed his hand. The look of shock was quite evident and I rushed over. Suzi whispered something in his ear then kissed him on the cheek. She gave me a smile and said, "Nice hands."

"What happened," I asked Larry.

"I assumed it was you standing beside me," he replied. "When I ran my hand up her thigh and touched her panties, I knew it wasn't. I was mortified," he said. "I thought she'd slap me or chew me out or something. Instead, she smiled and whispered, "Carol, is so lucky", then she kissed me. What did she say to you?"

"That you have nice hands. I seriously doubt what happened was an accident. I believe she enjoyed it."

"What about you?"

"Well, truth be known, I thought it was too bad you had to stop so quickly. Knowing Suzi, she might enjoy a repeat."

He smiled and said, "That would be fun."

That was the event that started me thinking about having a threesome. I felt pretty sure that Suzi and Larry would be receptive to the idea. I just needed to let them know that I was ok with it.

Before we left, we said good-bye to Suzi and Larry added, "Nice legs." She just smiled.

On the way home Larry said, "That was quite a surprise with Suzi."

I giggled and said, "It would have been even more had I worn panties like hers. You might have had a longer time with her pussy before you realized what had happened."

"Soooo. You're ok with me touching her pussy?"

"Hers and mine. Think you could do that?"

"Oh my. That's quite an image. Now I wished I could have done more." He looked at me and said, "If you're ok with it, so am I."

"We've had many explicit conversations and we've sorta teased each other with the idea of sharing. What happened today gives me the impression that she is willing to take it to another level. So, in answer to your question, yes I am."

"Wow. This is fantasy come true. And you're sure she'll go along and she wasn't just teasing me?'"

"I'll find out. We're supposed to get together tomorrow night to plan the next meetup activity. I'll let her know that you have my permission."

"You can tell her that I miss her legs."

That evening, at my suggestion, we adjourned to his study to enjoy some porn on his computer. I sat in his lap with his cock buried in my cunt. My fingers took command of the keyboard, his, on my clit and tits. First, we looked at pictures and video clips. "I think watching people fucking and having oral sex is a big turn-on," I remarked. "It's almost, but not quite, as good as it feels,"

"I like what I'm seeing and feeling, sweetheart," he said as he fondled my breasts.

"Me toooo," I cooed.

I moved to our favorite web site for stories and found one that I had tagged as a favorite. He read the entire story and every time my gal climaxed in the story, so did I. We gave the story five stars.

"My turn," he said as he moved me from his lap to the desk.

I propped myself up on my elbows, and just like in the videos, watched him slide his cock deep inside. He grabbed my legs and I watched and felt his cock slide in and out and also felt his balls slam against my bottom as he pounded me hard.

"Oooh yes, Fuck me hard. I wanna watch you cum all over my pussy."

Moments later, he pulled out and I watched him jack off and shoot his cum all over my pussy. I took his cock in my mouth and enjoyed the taste of our cum.

Later that evening, Suzi called. "Are we still on for talking about the next meetup?"

"Of course. My house at 7. Why?"

"I was... ah... wondering how you felt about what happened with Larry? I hadn't planned it, it just ah... happened."

"It's actually ok."

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all. Did you enjoy it?"

"Well... ah... yes, I did actually."

"So did Larry. By the way, he said to tell you that he misses your legs."

"It was nice to feel his hand move up my leg and I didn't want to stop him. I'm glad he enjoyed it and, I... ah... hope that's not all he misses," she added.

"Ooooh... I think he especially misses that."

"It's been a long time since I've felt a hand slide up my leg and explore."

"Too bad we hadn't planned it."

"You mean that?"

"Sure, don't best friends share?"

"Yes, clothes and such, but your boyfriend? You've changed girl. What's happened?"

"Let's just say that, not only is he a terrific lover, but I've been able to see how repressed I was. How, you may ask? Part of it was him and another was that web site I sent you that had all those stories. They really excited me. I even enjoyed letting him watch me use my toys. So much so, that we took pictures of our fun."

"You took pictures?"

"And videos. And, if you'd like, I'd be happy to share them with you tomorrow."

"Oh, yes. I'd like that very much."

"Ok for Larry to join us tomorrow and, this time do some, as you would say, ah... exploring?"

"You're making my pussy wet thinking about it."

"Then it's all set. Oh, and by the way, bring your toys."

"Did you catch all that?" I asked Larry after I hung up.

"Yep. This is a fantasy come true. I'm wondering if we both can play Lewis and Clark and explore her pussy together?"

I smiled and said, "I hope I'll explore her pussy with my fingers and mouth. I'm also excited about watching you both fuck."

"That would make three of us."

When Suzi arrived, it was obvious she was braless, as was I. The thought of kissing her tits made my mouth water. She handed me her two vibrators and I handed her a cocktail.

We immediately went to work and discussed the task at hand, which was to plan the next meetup. She'd made some preliminary inquiries and had some options to discuss. It didn't take long before we had the event, date, and time. It was the fastest meeting ever, but then we had a new item on our agenda that needed very special care and attention.

"I promised you pictures. Larry is waiting for us in the TV room where we can view them on the big screen. He's hoping to go exploring while you do the viewing."

"I've been looking forward to a repeat of our brief fun at the happy hour. However, this time, I left my panties at home. What's the plan for our threesome?"

"Lots of fucking, playing, orgasms, and anything else you'd like."

"We'll start by getting Larry all hot and bothered or until I can't wait for his cock to fill my cunt."

"I'll follow your lead."

We walked in the room and on the screen, Larry had a close-up photo of his hard-on. Susi smiled and said, "Ooohhh my, what a lovely cock you have, Larry. We have great plans for putting it to good use in some wet and tight places." She walked over and gave him a kiss. "However, I believe we have some unfinished business from yesterday that should be taken care of."

She positioned herself at the desk to allow viewing of the screen while she operated the keyboard and to stand next to Larry. He put his hand between her knees and she adjusted her legs to give him room to play. I stood on the other side of him and he quickly placed his hand between my legs.

I looked at the TV and also observed Suzi as she slowly moved from one scene to the next. She took her time and even repeated each video a few times. Meanwhile, Larry played with my pussy, and I'd imagined, doing identical fingering with Suzi's. I was turned-on from what I saw and, his fingers added more pleasure. I gasped and grabbed his shoulder when he inserted a couple of fingers and touched my G-spot. I noticed Suzi had the same reaction.

"Fuck Larry, that feels so good," I whimpered. A moment later, I put my fingers on my clit and began to jack off. I looked at Suzi and she was smiling at me. She set the keyboard down and started rubbing her clit too, and we watched each other jack off.

"Oooohhh yesssss," Larry whispered as his fingers moved faster.

Our fingers were at a frenzied space and when Suzi moaned, she grabbed the desk as she climaxed. That put me over and I also grabbed the desk as my orgasm rolled through me.

Larry licked his fingers and said, "Very tasty."

It took a while for us to recover before Suzi said, "Carol, we need to get comfortable."

It was strange and titillating to get naked with her; and I liked it. We stood for a few moments just looking at each other. It wasn't as if I'd never seen a naked woman, but this was totally different. Our nipples were still hard and seeing her naked kept me turned-on. She smiled, then bent down and kissed my erect nipples. While she was giving each a wet kiss, she slid a finger in my pussy. I separated my legs and she slipped a finger into my wet cunt. She licked her finger and said, "I agree, Larry, very tasty."

"My turn," and I duplicated her actions. I kissed and sucked and licked her tits. It's been something I've wanted to do and I took my time. The same applied to putting my finger in her pussy. Licking my finger and tasting her juice was erotic. "I think Larry is gonna observe some great pussy eating," I remarked.

I fully expected we'd be undressing Larry, but she surprised me with even more teasing. She said, "Well, Larry, you've sampled our cunts, can you determine who has the nicer tits?" I smiled and thought this was gonna be interesting. Her tits were a bit larger than mine, very lovely and still fairly firm. I, unfortunately, am not.

Larry stood in front of us and stared at our tits. The bulge in his shorts was quite evident. He took the challenge quite seriously. He looked closely at each, then placed his hands under and lifted them, and finally, took each one in his mouth. I enjoyed watching him suck and lick our girls and the look on Suzi's face was pure joy. He did hers, then mine, and then repeated again. After the third time around, he stood back and said, in a very serious voice, "After a careful examination, study, and analysis, I conclude... it's a draw."

"Carol, he's a keeper. And, I think you deserve a reward for your diplomacy." She looked at me and said, "May I?"

"He's all yours."

She didn't take long to undress him, considering he was only wearing a tee shirt and shorts. But she was careful when she knelt in front of him and removed those shorts. His cock pointed straight at her and the pre-cum glistened on the tip. She licked it then took it in her mouth. What a sexy scene and even better, it was real and not a video.

Much to my delight and of course, his, she proceeded to give him a blowjob. At first, I was mesmerized by it all and then I ran to the living room and grabbed the toys and my phone. I took a few pictures before I placed the dildo against his bottom and balls and turned it to the highest setting. Then I took close-ups and videos as I watched in awe, his cock fucking Suzi's mouth.

He moaned and then announced his climax. There'd been many times, I've enjoyed the sensation of his cum shooting in my mouth and down my throat. I was really happy that I could share it with my best friend.

They both had a look of contentment, then she said to me, "Did you get some good shots?"

I showed them the photos and videos and she voiced her approval many times. At the end she said to me, "That was wonderful face time with Larry's magnificent cock, how about some face time with your beautiful pussy?"

We departed the study with phone and toys and headed to my bedroom. I quickly got on the bed and spread my legs wide.

Larry took some pictures and a video of my hands playing with my pussy. My cunt throbbed with anticipation as Suzi knelt between my legs. She kissed and licked all around my labia before pushing her tongue in my eager cunt. "Oooohhh fuck, that feels good," I murmured. I looked for Larry, and he was taking pictures of Suzi and me from all angles, including between her legs.

She reamed and tongue-fucked my cunt for some time before sliding her mouth up to my clit. I moaned and sighed my approval, when she suddenly stopped. She smiled and reached for my dildo. She put it on the low pulse and slowly inserted it as far as she could. It's a wonderful, yet intense sensation that I thoroughly enjoyed. Couple it with oral sex, and it's fantastic. When she took my clit in her mouth, I squeezed my tits hard and it didn't take long before it was my turn to announce my impeding climax.

My body tensed and I felt that first wave from my orgasm. she quickly replaced the dildo with her tongue and lapped up my cum. When I recovered, I took the dildo and licked my juice from it.