Sharing My Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn to play and enjoy your pussy," I stated. We changed places and I admired her lovely pussy while Larry took several photos. I was eager to insert my tongue in her cunt so I didn't spend much time licking around her pussy. Just like what had been done to me, I reamed and tongue-fucked her cunt with great pleasure. When I finally moved up to take her clit in my mouth, I inserted a finger and touched her G-spot. She gasped and flexed her hips and rubbed that magic spot against my finger.

She was panting and her hips were moving faster while I licked and sucked her glorious nub. Her body went rigid and she yelled, "Ooooohhhh fuuuuccckkk!" as she climaxed.

It was my turn to enjoy her cum and I pushed my tongue in her wet cunt.

She looked at Larry and said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Absolutely. And I've taken lots of great photos and videos too, for later enjoyment."

"Well, speaking of enjoyment," I said as I reached over and took his cock in my hand. "What would you like to do with two horny women?"

"Gosh... gee... ma'am. I can't think of a thing," he said with a big grin. "Seriously, you girls are having a lot of fun satisfying your fantasies. I want to be just a continuation of that."

"Isn't he the best?" I remarked to Suzi. "I do have a fantasy in mind and that is, to watch you fuck, Suzi.

I turned to her and said, "Wouldn't you like to feel him shoot his load deep in your cunt?"

"Ooooh myyyy, yes. That would be wonderful," she answered.

I took his cock in my mouth and quickly brought it back to a full erection. I gave him a wink and a smile as he placed himself between her legs. I took the pleasure of placing his cock head against her entrance. He held that position while I took some pictures then I videoed him slowly entering her cunt. He drove all the way in and she looked at me and mouthed the word, thanks. I smiled back and placed her dildo in her hand.

Larry did his best to give me a good view of his cock and her pussy lips in action and I took lots of videos of that and of Suzi using her vibrator on her clit. Watching all this soon had me so turned-on that I put down the phone and grabbed my clit and G-spot vibrator. The room was filled with the sounds of vibrators, gasping and panting, and balls slapping against flesh. Watching her climax pushed me over and a few moments later, I saw Larry stiffen and then slam his cock in hard and deep. When he pulled out I took his cock in my mouth, wet with her juice, and milked it dry.

We adjourned to the living room and settled back with our drinks. "Thank you, Suzi, that was fucking fantastic."

"You got that right."

"I hope you girls are planning to do this threesome again," Larry added.

"I'm game," she replied.

"How about after every meetup?" I suggested.

"Sounds good to me,"

"I really enjoyed watching you girls in action."

I kissed him and said, "It was a fantasy come true for me. Thank you for being a willing partner."

"I really enjoyed it too, and my thanks to you, Carol for making it happen, and especially for sharing. Now, if I find the right guy, we could make this a foursome."

"I like the way you think."