Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 03

Story Info
Tammy Takes a Trip with Paul.
9.2k words
4.23
8.8k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy -- Tammy Takes a Trip with Paul -- Part 3

By AsianAficionado

Scene 1

Tammy and I had completely enjoyed our weekend at Paul and Debbie's place. The adventurous mature couple had delighted in dominating and making love to my sexy Asian wife repeatedly, everyone climaxing multiple times. While Debbie got tired after a while, Paul was an insatiable sexual athlete, and he continued to take Tammy over and over on his own, all night long, leaving both lovers exhausted but satisfied and glowing the next morning.

Things had developed very nicely after our memorable weekend. Paul and Debbie had stayed in touch, mostly with Tammy. Debbie and Tammy had connected for coffee, and Debbie had asked her if it was ok for Paul to see Tammy now and then....alone. Apparently Debbie, an architect, was active in a number of business and personal undertakings which were taking up a lot of her time. Paul, a business owner, had a lot more time, and had a huge sexual appetite beyond what Debbie could possibly fulfill. She was wondering if Tammy could......help keep him satisfied. If she and I were willing of course.

Tammy had blushed when she recounted this to me after. I knew she had loved having the mature experienced and handsome Paul ravage her petite little body and skillfully bring her to orgasm over and over. She and Paul had gotten to know each other......very intimately....and she had gotten rather fond of the older gentleman. I had asked Tammy if she would want to spend time with Paul privately...without Debbie or me. She squirmed with awkwardness and blushed deeper....but I knew she wanted it. I spared her further awkwardness, kissing her tenderly on her lips. I told her it was obvious she had feelings for Paul and vice versa, and that I loved the thought of them spending time together now and then....as long as she still loved me...and as long as I got full details. She had kissed me back fiercely and we had torn off each others' clothes, crazy with anticipation, and fucked like mad.

Scene 2

My consent had opened a whole new experience for Tammy and me. Tammy would nip over to Paul and Debbie's place now and then when no one was around, for some one-on-one time with Paul. It was also not surprising for me to come home from work and find Paul's car parked on our driveway, with Paul enjoying my wife in our own home.

Today was no exception. It was late afternoon, and I had finished at the office a little early. Tammy had been working from home for the day, so I thought I would surprise her. As I turned the corner onto our street, I spotted Paul's Porsche 911 Targa on our driveway. Paul, a Gulf war veteran and successful entrepreneur, now ran a supply chain management consulting company that employed a few hundred people, with consulting projects all over the world.

I decided not to announce my entrance but opened the front door, stepped inside our foyer silently and took off my shoes. The kitchen was undisturbed expect for a large bouquet of flowers on the breakfast bar. I tip toed to the living room, trying not to step on any loose floor boards. I saw what looked like Tammy's top tossed on the couch, and her panties haphazardly thrown on the floor. Paul's dress shirt and tie had been thrown across the room. Tammy's micro mini skirt was on the coffee table. There was also a half empty bottle of red wine on the coffee table with two empty wine glasses. The cushions on the couch were obviously disturbed and tossed about. I pictured Tammy and Paul getting reacquainted with each other during the lazy warm sunny afternoon over some wine. I pictured them getting slightly tipsy as they laughed and flirted with each other, eyeing each other with lustful thoughts and getting aroused. I imagined them leaning forward to kiss each other and making out on the couch. I pictured them frantically stripping each other, throwing their clothes carelessly over our floor, and then enjoying the feel of each others' warm bodies.....Paul's hard cock and Tammy's wet pussy. I imagined Paul sitting down on the couch and having my wife straddle him as he plunged his hard long cock deep into her and pleasured her boobs with his lips. I imagined Tammy closing her eyes as her lover fucked her.

With an effort I shook my head, and exited my daydream, dazed, and very much aroused myself. Where might the lovers be right now? I heard faint sounds coming from upstairs, where our bedroom was and I decided to tip toe up. I stepped around Paul's pants at the foot of the stairs.

Sounds of moaning and groaning grew more distinct as I reached the top of the stairs and I walked stealthily to our bedroom. The door was open and I peered in, careful not to announce my presence.

My breath caught in my chest. I never stop enjoying the sight of a skillful lover pleasuring my wife in front of me. As I looked on, I saw my beautify petite wife, eyes closed, on her back, her legs spread wide and her knees bent, legs tightly wrapped around Paul's muscular fit body. Paul was slowly and steadily thrusting deep into Tammy's pussy, his head buried in her neck as he bit her shoulder. One of Tammy's arm's was wrapped around Paul's broad back, the other was clutching his hair. I loved how Paul's muscular ass cheeks clenched as he thrust his cock deep into my wife.

"Paul...oh fuck....you're making me feel so good...." Tammy groaned as Paul thrust into her. "Please come for me this time....I've come so many times already....I...I can't possibly come again...."

"Ah....Tammy....you are such a delight to fuck.....always so nice and tight.....I...I enjoy making you come..." Paul gasped.

"Paul...ohh fuck...wait....wait....I...think I'm going to come again....that's four times this afternoon....you've got to be freaking kidding me...." Tammy groaned, her legs grasping Paul even tighter. She gasped for breath.

Paul looked down at Tammy, admiring what his skillful lovemaking was doing to this gorgeous woman. Paul looked completely in control of himself, barely out of breath himself.

"I know Mike's going to be home soon....so I will let you off this time!" he smiled tenderly. "Give me two minutes and I'm going to pump you full of my cum!" He barely missed a beat with his thrusting.

"Ahh.......please....please come for me Paul...I fucking love what you are doing to me..."

The two lovers stopped speaking, each lost in the pure pleasure of their bodies, thrusting back and forth in perfect unison, yearning for release.

"Tam...I...uh..I'm close baby....." Paul gasped as he felt himself begin to lose control.

"Me tooo...I...uh....ohhhh...." Tammy moaned in return.

Their thrusts and moans and groans got even more urgent. Wet sloppy sounds of lovemaking filled the room. Then with one last thrust....

"Paul......oh Paul....I'm commmminnnng....." my wife screamed, loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

"Tammmmmmmmy........I...oh baby....me tooo....." Paul grunted as he rammed into Tammy and felt his cock spurt glob after glob of cum deep into my wife.

"Fill me baby....fill me...." Tammy whispered, eyes closed and Paul obliged. His cock continued to throb every last drop cum into her. Then, the tired and satisfied lovers collapsed in a tangle of arms, legs, boobs and cock on the bed that Tammy and I shared.

I observed them for a few minute, caressing each other. Not wanting to disturb this intimate moment, I smiled to myself and went silently back downstairs. I opened the front door and stepped back outside.

After a few more minutes I made a big slow of putting my key into the door and opening the door, making as much noise as possible as I re-entered. Slowing and deliberately I called out.

"Tammy, sweetie! I'm home!"

I plunked my keys on the kitchen counter noisily. I imagine I heard sounds from our bedroom upstairs as the two lovers heard me and scrambled to dress.

I walked slowly to the living room and saw the clothes strewn about.

"Babe! You're home early!"

I turned around. Tammy stood before me, blushing madly. She had hastily thrown on a robe. Her hair was tousled and her face was red and glowing. She had love bites on her neck and shoulders. She looked like she had been making love all afternoon. One thin line of Paul's juices steaked down one of her slim legs to her ankles.

"Sorry babe, didn't mean to startle you!" I grinned, pretending not to notice anything amiss. I stepped forward and gave her a hug. We kissed. I could smell Paul's cologne on her, along with the thick organic smell of their enthusiastic lovemaking.

"What happened here?" I asked innocently, gesturing with my hand to her panties and clothes strewn about.

"Ah...err....Paul was free and he asked if he could come over....." Tammy mumbled, embarrassed. "I didn't have time to call and tell you...."

"Yes, forgive me....it's really my fault for coming by so suddenly...." Paul said, also stepping into the room, grinning. He had thrown on his jeans and put on a t-shirt.

We shook hands warmly.

"I hope you don't mind....your wife and I had a nice little afternoon together...." he said, beaming. He wrapped his arm around Tammy's waist, pulling her close, gave her a playful kiss on her forehead, as she squealed.

I didn't want to tell them I had observed them in action.

"No, no....all good! I hope you had fun!" I said. Tammy blushed again and glanced shyly at Paul, who kissed her brazenly in front of me.

"I see you have a bottle of wine....let's have some?" I suggested.

I got fresh glasses and poured everyone a glass. Tammy sheepishly picked up her clothes from the couch and table and comically hid them while I wasn't looking.

"Cheers!"

The three of us sat down, Tammy still in her robe. She was squirming, crossing her legs so Paul's cum wouldn't leak out of her.

After a bit of casual catch-up Paul looked at Tammy and me.

"Tammy and Mike, I've been meaning to ask you. I'm attending a logistics and supply conference in two weeks. It's the largest and most important in our business. All of the major customers and suppliers attend, and I catch up with my key clients at it."

"It's in the Bahamas this year, at Atlantis. In fact, almost the entire resort has been booked off for the conference. There's a couple of dinner gatherings, presentations during the day, and some time for fun and relaxing as well! It's a top notch event at a truly luxurious resort." He paused.

"Tammy, I wonder if you would like to come as my guest for the conference? Mike, would you be ok for Tammy to travel with me to the Bahamas?" Mike glanced longingly at Tammy, who blushed and looked away quickly.

"Debbie hates networking at these conferences, so she asked me to ask Tammy instead. With Tammy at my side, I think I could bag a whole lot of new business!" Paul grinned.

"Wow, that's an exciting and generous offer!" I said, smiling. "Tammy would you like to go as Paul's guest?"

Tammy blushed a deep red looked at me.

"I....well...what about you?" she asked haltingly.

"Don't worry about me -- I'm pretty busy at work in the next few weeks and could use the time to get in some extra hours at the office...." I said, smiling. "You deserve a little get away, and we haven't been to the Bahamas in a while....so why don't you at least try to get away with Paul?"

Tammy looked shyly at Paul.

"I....I wouldn't mind....." she said softly. Paul smiled.

"I would assume you two would be in the same room......?" I said, glancing at Paul.

"Ah, yes, I actually have a mini suite booked....it has a bedroom and a living room with a pullout couch. So Tammy can have the bedroom if she wants. But really, I expect she and I will be spending a lot of....quality time together....." Paul said, grinning. "Don't worry, I will keep her happy."

"I know she's always in good hands with you!" I grinned back at Paul.

"Absolutely! This is great. Tammy, I will book our flights and send you the details!"

Scene 3

The next two weeks could not pass quickly enough. Tammy was in a haze of nervous and excited anticipation at being Paul's guest or rather....date....at the conference in the Bahamas. I had no misconceptions -- she was going to be Paul's girlfriend for the weekend and was going to be resoundingly pleasured by Paul. A lot. My only regret was not being able to observe....but I resolved to get all the details from Tammy....or Paul....afterwards.

Tammy agonized over what to pack. I noticed she packed all sorts of sexy panties and swim suits, some elegant dresses and outfits for dinners, a couple of sharp suits for networking gatherings and her favourite high heels. Tammy is a lawyer so she has no shortage of killer suits. We received a delivery one day, addressed for Tammy. Puzzled we opened the package and two skimpy Victoria's Secret lingerie outfits fell out. They were from Paul. Tammy blushed. One was a transparent pink baby doll, and the other was a transparent white lace slip. Neither would hide very much. There was a note. Tammy read it and blushed. I asked her what the note said. Shyly she told me that Paul indicated the white slip was for their bedtime every day....and the baby doll was for their fun time. Also Paul had told her not pack any bras......

The anticipation was unbelievable. I was horny as fuck imagining Tammy away with Paul and having him take her in all sorts of ways...and Tammy was horny as fuck imagining everything he was going to do to her.

One week before their departure, Tammy received call from Paul while we were home. She beamed and eagerly chatted with him. Then her brows creased, puzzled. I looked at her curiously.

"Two weeks, why?" she said, to whatever Paul asked her. Paul's reply made her blush. "I...I don't know....you would have to ask Mike...." she said, frazzled. I nodded and she put the phone on speaker.

"Mike....I wanted to ask you something. You recall that I have a pregnancy fantasy right?"

"Yes....yes I remember...." I said puzzled.

"Well, when we are in the Bahamas, Tammy's period will be about two weeks out. She's going to be almost at her most fertile. I would very much like to try to get her pregnant.....of course there's no guarantee....but......I would like to try......."

I gulped. Tammy and I had fantasized about her getting knocked up with Paul's baby before. The thought made us both horny. We had never had any kids...though we had wanted to and tried......and it was unlikely that she would get pregnant after just one cycle....but if Paul wanted to try......

I looked at Tammy who looked at me with long searching concerned eyes. I smiled at her.

"Paul....I welcome you to try to knock up my wife...." I said. Tammy blushed even deeper. "I take it you don't want Tammy on any birth control......."

"You read my mind!" Paul said over the phone. "I can't wait to swing by the pick her up to head to the airport next week!"

Scene 4

The day of Tammy's departure arrived. I had to head in to the office, so in the morning I kissed her tenderly and gave her a huge hug. She hugged be back tightly.

"I'm going to miss you babe..." I said.

"I'm going to miss you too" she said, her eyes a little moist.

"I know you are going to have a great time. Try to keep an open mind about things. Paul is a gentleman and will take good care of you," I said.

Tammy nodded.

"Have a blast!" I said. "I want full details when you come back!"

Tammy promised, and I headed off to work, leaving her to get ready. Paul was supposed pick her up around 11am.

Scene 5

Tammy rolled out of bed and meticulously got ready. She wanted to look her best for Paul on this trip. It was so nice for him to invite her along. She felt a ball of nervous excitement in her tummy.

She did her hair and makeup and put on her favourite perfume. For the flight she chose to wear a short jeans skirt and a tight fitting tank top. Her skirt was so short she would have to keep her legs crossed at all times so no one would see her sexy panties. As instructed she neither wore nor packed any bras. Her nipples could be seen through the thin fabric of the tank top. She felt sexy.

She shut her suitcase, picked up her purse, put on a pair of high heeled platform sandals and waited for Paul.

Almost exactly at 11am the front doorbell rang. Tammy's heart skipped a beat. It was now or never....go or not. With resolve, she opened the door. Her sexy lover Paul stood in front of her. He was a little unshaven and looked ruggedly handsome. He wore tight jeans and a t-shirt. He grinned and gave her a bear hug.

Tammy squealed and kissed him eagerly. Their tongues found each other and they kissed furiously. Tammy's nipples were erect with arousal and her pussy lips throbbed.

"Tammy you look amazing!" Paul beamed, admiring the woman he was going to spend the next few days with.

"Thanks Paul....you look...you look handsome too!" Tammy said shyly. She meant it. She couldn't wait to jump his bones. She felt a little guilty that Mike wouldn't be around.

Paul had arranged a limo to pick them up. The driver helped Tammy with her suitcase and put it in the trunk. He glanced admiringly at the hot sexy lady. Tammy noticed his look and blushed. The driver opened one of the limo doors and Tammy bent down and stepped inside, followed by Paul.

"Hi Tammy!" a voice said.

Tammy looked up in surprise.....and saw Paul's college-age nephew Brad in the limo! Brad was very close with his Uncle Paul and Aunt Debbie and spent a lot of time at their place.

"Brad!? How? What are you doing here!?" she said dumbfounded. She leaned over to give the young man a warm hug.

"So sorry Tammy," Paul said apologetically. "Brad's parents had to leave on a trip so he is staying with Debbie and me. I invited him along to the Bahamas as I thought it would be a good experience to attend some of the conference and see what networking is all about. I hope that's ok?"

Tammy, still stunned, nodded. She had met Brad and Paul and Debbie's house....and he was a rather good looking young man. He had fancied her...and she found him very attractive and eager to please. Interestingly, he had never had a girlfriend.

"If you don't mind, I've invited Brad to crash with us....he's going to be on the pullout couch, we will be in the bedroom." Paul explained as the limo pulled out.

Tammy blushed. Brad obviously knew that she and Paul would be sharing a bed together. What would he think? However, she didn't broach the topic.

From a mini fridge in the limo Paul brought out a bottle of champagne. He poured each of them a glass and proposed a toast.

"To a wonderful trip and lots of fun for all of us!" he said.

Everyone clinked glasses and drank up. The champagne gave Tammy a warm glow and made her feel less nervous. She saw Brad check her over a few times. She felt self conscious about how skimpily she was dressed in front of the young man and that her titties were hard and poking through her top. She wondered what it would be like to have Brad make love to her. He was a such handsome and clean cut young man..... Just then Paul placed his hand on her thigh and leaned in to kiss her.

"You look delightful my dear!" he said. "I can't wait to get to our room!" Tammy blushed deeply, glancing shyly at Brad, who was so close by.

Scene 6

The flight to Lynden Pindling International Airport in Nassau departed on time and went off without a hitch. Tammy sat in between Paul and Brad. The threesome chatted for a bit and then Brad dozed off. He had been up late the night before hanging out with his buddies. Tammy leaned on Paul's broad shoulders and was about to doze off. Just then she felt Paul lean over and whisper in her ear.

"Sshhhh....don't move Tammy.....just one second...," he whispered.

Paul's fingers gently slipped up her thighs inside her jean skirt, pulled down the waistband of her panties and smoothly slipped something cold and small at the entrance of her pussy lips. Paul let her panties fall back into place.