Sharing my Sweet Wife Tammy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy closed her eyes.

"Does it feel good?" Mike asked.

"Fuck it feels soooo good...." Tammy groaned. "His tongue's on my clit....fucccckk...."

Tammy drifted off in pleasure....

"What's he doing now?"

"He's stripping me....he's taking my slip off....I'm naked...." Tammy moaned.

"He's....he's about to enter me....I.....oooooooh....he's so hard sweetie...and so strong.....he feels so good inside me...."

"Do you like that?"

"Sorry babe...I ...I love Paul's cock in me...."

"He's thrusting into me now....aaaaaaahhh......I can't stop feeling so good."

"What's he doing now....."

"Aaaaah babe....I...I can't believe it....I'm going to come already....I can't fricking believe it..."

With a groan Tammy wrapped her legs around her expert lover and felt her third orgasm of the day wash over her as Paul thrusted into her.

Mike could hear Tammy's moaning and heavy breathing on the phone.

"Babe....are you ok?"

"Yes...yes...sorry I just came...I'm fine!" Tammy whispered.

"Tell him you're going to get fucked a few more times by me tonight and that you have to go!" Paul whispered.

"Babe....I....I gotta go...Paul says he wants to have be a few more times tonight....."

"Oh...ok babe....I hope...I hope you have a good time....I love you!" Mike said.

"I...I love you too babe....ohhh....Paul's fucking me again....I...I gotta go...." Tammy felt guilty but what Paul was doing to her felt so good.

Paul had proceeded to lie on top of Tammy and thrust into Tammy again. Without missing a beat he leaned over and hung up the phone.

"Now, I want to see how many rounds you and I can last tonight!" Paul said, smiling tenderly at the petite sexy woman bouncing under him, with her legs spread.

"Take me any which way you want.....and as many times as you want" she whispered and leaned over to kiss him.

Paul smiled and got to work.

As it happened, Tammy gave Paul a good run for his money. Very very late into the night, the two lovers finally collapsed side by side on the bed, completely spent, sweaty and wet with their mingling love juices. Paul had taken Tammy in all sorts of positions....missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style...more that she could recall. She had screamed out at least four huge climaxes and Paul had come twice. It was remarkable how much cum he could still produce each time.....his cum kept dripping out of her onto the soaking sheets.

Tammy lay exhausted on the bed.

"I....I should clean up...." She said.

"Don't. I want my cum in you all night long. I want you to have my baby." Paul said.

As Tammy drifted off to sleep Paul leaned over to kiss her good night. "Good girl," he said, smiling.

They slept naked, with Paul's legs wrapped on Tammy's tiny frame and his hands cupping her delicious boobs.

Scene 10

In the morning Paul got ready to head out for the first day of presentations at the conference. While Tammy and Brad slept, he showered, put on a nice suit and tie and got ready to leave. He kissed Tammy on the way out.

"You're leaving already?" Tammy murmured, sleepily. "I'm going to miss you for the day....."

"Don't worry, I will be back after the sessions are done late afternoon. In the meantime, Brad will keep you company," Paul said.

"He's such a nice guy....and so much fun" Tammy said.

"He is isn't he?" Paul agreed. "Do you think he's good looking?"

"Not as good looking as his Uncle, but yes, he's a handsome fellow!" Tammy smiled.

"Well, if you and him...want to get to know each other better.....please go ahead," Paul said. "As I said...we're all friends and family here....."

Tammy blushed at Paul's suggestion.

"I...I...sure Paul...I will think about it...."

Paul kissed her and left.

Tammy and Brad snoozed until around 10am and then leisurely woke up. While Paul was away they had a delicious breakfast at one of the restaurants downstairs and decided to check out the aquarium and other attractions at Atlantis. Aside from the conference rooms where presentations were taking place and where most of the delegates were, the rest of the resort was reasonably quiet. Walking around took a good two hours and both of them were somewhat tired by the end.

"Why don't we hit the hot tub at the Reef and relax for a bit?" Brad suggested.

"Only if we get to have some cold prosecco at the same time!" Tammy countered.

"Deal!"

They quickly changed into swim suits. Tammy wore a thong two piece bikini. Even though she was going into a hut tub, for some reason, she wanted to look her best. She did her makeup and put on a silver necklace.

Brad smiled appreciatively at her. "Tammy you look amazing!"

Tammy blushed, pleased.

The hot tub was empty when they got there. The water was delightfully warm and relaxing. They ordered a bottle of prosecco from an attendant and were soon enjoying a cold refreshing drink. The heat and the prosecco was making both of them rather buzzed.

They laughed a lot. Tammy found Brad charming, interesting and funny. She noticed Brad checking her out now and then.

Brad moved closer to her and put his arm around Tammy. Tammy's heart skipped a beat. She didn't pull away.

Brad leaned in to kiss her. This was it. She could either pull back or go with the flow.....Tammy leaned forward and kissed Brad back.

"Tammy...you are so beautiful!" Brad said.

"You....you're very handsome Brad," Tammy responded, glowing.

They kissed some more, slowly, taking the time to enjoy each other.

Just then, a couple entered the hot tub.

"So sorry to interrupt! Hope you don't mind us coming in? You two look so cute by the way!"

Tammy and Brad both smiled, embarrassed.

The couple apparently owned one of the condo units at the Reef. They struck up a conversation with Tammy and Brad.

Brad kept his arm around Tammy and played with her hair. Tammy barely focused on the conversation. She had a nervous excitement building inside her and was having all sorts of warm and fuzzy feelings about Brad. It was refreshing that the young and otherwise inexperienced man was being rather bold and decisive. She found that very attractive.

After an interminable time the couple said goodbye and left.

The prosecco bottle was empty. Brad looked at Tammy.

"Shall we go upstairs?" he asked her simply.

Tammy looked at him. She slowly nodded.

They stood up. She noticed with a smile that Brad was sporting a full on boner in his swim shorts, which he quickly tried to hide by wrapping a towel. Brad held Tammy's hand to steady her....too much prosecco. She was grateful for the hand. He was such a gentleman.

They made their way to the elevator. As soon as the door closed Brad turned to kiss Tammy and she responded. They kissed aggressively and Tammy was turned on by the strong tall young man. The doors opened at their floor. They broke off their kiss and made their way quickly to the room.

Once the door closed Brad wasted no time unclasping Tammy's bikini top. Tammy moaned as Brad kissed her breasts. She played with his hair.

"How am I doing?" Brad asked.

"You...you're doing fine!" Tammy gasped.

"Here, let me go down on you..." Tammy said, dropping onto her knees.

She helped Brad out of his shorts and his nice long cock sprang into view. She admired it and promptly put it all in her mouth. She enjoyed having his cock in her mouth. It tasted so nice.

Brad groaned in pleasure as he stood, with Tammy's head bobbing back and forth. His uncle's hot girlfriend was giving him the blowjob of a lifetime.

Before he could come, Tammy stopped, stood up and began kissing him some more.

"Now you go down on me!" She commanded.

She sat down on the couch and Brad obeyed her. She took off her thong and spread her legs. He found her clit with his mouth and began teasing and playing with her. Tammy absently closed her eyes and played with his hair. She was lost in pleasure.

"Aahhh.....that's...that's so good... ..." she said.

"Come here....." She guided Brad up and she lay down on the couch.

"I want you in me...."

Brad looked at her in a daze of passion. He eagerly positioned himself at Tammy's pussy and pushed in.

"Tell...tell me how you want it..." Brad said gently.

"You're doing good. Start nice and slow....a nice steady rhythm...I'll tell you when to speed it up....and kiss my boobs..."

Brad began steadily pumping into Tammy. His strokes were not as refined as Paul's...and he was a lot more eager. He kept kissing Tammy's boobs, enjoying them immensely.

He was getting very excited. Tammy found that Brad's thrusting was increasing in tempo pretty quickly....meanwhile she was still working up to her climax.

She figured the young man was pretty eager to blow his first load and didn't want to stop him. So she wrapped her legs around Brad and began helping him out by thrusting back as hard as she could.

Brad's thrusting was getting more desperate. He was going to blow any moment.

"Ohhh Tammy, I'm loving this..." Brad groaned. "You are so amazing...."

"You're so big and strong Brad....you're doing great...come for me...." Tammy said.

"You're my first....Tammy..." Brad gasped.

"I....I'm honoured to be your first...." Tammy moaned. She really meant it. "I hope this is something you will always remember...."

"Tammy....uh....I'm close....should...should I pull out of you....?" Brad asked.

"No...it's ok...if your uncle can come in me you can as well...."

It was too much for the young man. With a huge groan Brad rammed into Tammy and blew an enormous load into her sweet little pussy. His groaning continued on and on. Tammy marvelled at how much cum he seemed to have saved up.

After a while Brad looked up, smiling, relieved and relaxed.

"Wowwww...." was all he said. "I really needed that!!! That felt freaking unbelievable....now I know what you and Uncle Paul do all night long...."

Tammy smiled, stroking his face.

"Glad you enjoyed it....."

"Did you...did you come too...?" Brad asked.

"No sweetie...it takes a little longer for me....and you were a little quick....."

"Oh...I'm sorry!" Brad apologized.

"Not to worry. You're a strapping young man.....I'm sure you will be good to go again in a short while. Then we will see what you can do for me!"

Sure enough when Brad pulled out he was still semi hard.

"Sit down and let's just talk ok...." Tammy said.

Brad sat next to her and they leisurely discussed college life and his future plans. Tammy loved hearing him speak about his hopes and dreams. The freshness of youth. Tammy affectionately stroked his chest and played with his hair and ears.

As she stroked his chest, she noticed his cock slowly springing back to life and full hardness.

"He's just like his uncle!" Tammy though, smiling inwardly. "A champion!"

"Look's like you are ready to go again...mister!" She said playfully.

"Let's do it!" Brad said gleefully.

"Come here...." Tammy got up and playfully led Brad by his cock. They were both still naked.

She let him to the balcony door and they stepped out. The balcony overlooked the ocean. A warm sweet breeze ruffled their hair.

"I want you to take me from behind, while we enjoy this view," Tammy said.

There were other balconies around, but they appeared to be vacant. They were too high up for people below to notice them. In any case Tammy didn't care at this moment. She wanted this young man inside her.

She leaned over and her breasts swung low. She spread her legs slightly apart to allow Brad better access. She guided his cock into her pussy and he slowly pushed in. Holding her slim hips, Brad began humping her, much more slow and steady this time, while both of the could enjoy the ocean views.

This time Brad could hold on a lot longer...he wasn't as sensitive. Tammy felt a nice warm climax building. She encouraged Brad to go faster, which he did. She asked him to go harder, which he did. She asked him to play with her breasts, which he did.

"Ohhhh...Brad....make me come...." She moaned, grasping the balcony railing.

"Aaaaahhhh Brad.....oooooh..." she groaned as she climaxed.

"Ohhhhh Tammy....fucking amazing....." Brad grunted as he thrust a climax into Tammy as well, filling her for a second time. His hands enjoyed feeling her night tight ass as he got the last drops into her.

A little tired, the two lovers kissed, crashed on the couch in the living room and went for a quick nap to rest up.

Scene 11

Tammy heard the door open and she woke up. Startled she looked up. Paul walked in, and paused, surprised.

Tammy realized with horror that she and Brad were lying naked on the couch. They had napped quite a bit...and now Paul was back.

"Oh Paul!!! I'm so sorry.... We were...I lost track of time...." Tammy stuttered. Brad was waking up as well. She covered herself up with a cushion and Brad did the same.

"Uncle Paul!" he said.

"Ssssh it's quite ok!" Paul said smiling. "I didn't expect things to go so well with the two of you, but I'm glad you got to .....know each other better! Did you guys have a good time?"

Tammy blushed and looked at Brad. She nodded and smiled shyly.

"As I said....we're all friends and family here....no worries at all," Paul said. "Brad...I'm really quite proud of you."

Brad grinned.

"But Brad...sorry...I need to reclaim my girl...." Paul said, as he helped Tammy up. She discarded her cushion and was naked but, at this point, it didn't really matter.

"I've had a long day listening to presentations, and now I need to get off!" Paul smiled, as he led Tammy into the bedroom. Tammy obliged. Brad grinned, enjoying a nice view of Tammy's ass as she walked away. Paul intentionally left the door ajar.

For the next half hour Brad could hear the sounds of Tammy and Paul enthusiastically fucking each other senseless. He marvelled at how much stamina Tammy had...given how much she had been used last night by his uncle and again by himself this afternoon. He imagined she must be tired but she generously gave her best each and every time. He couldn't wait to continue enjoying Tammy with his Uncle over the next few days.