Sharing My Wife

Story Info
John shares his beautiful wife for the first time.
3.6k words
4.29
82.2k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife waltzed into the bedroom, and looked at me laying on the bed with my cock hardening at the sight of her naked body. She was gorgeous, 5'3", with full 34dd breasts and large aereolas. I had been staring at them for the last 10 years and will never get tired of the sight. My wife giggled when she noticed. "we've been together a decade and you still look at me like you're seeing me topless for the first time", she said with a wry smile. She climbed into bed with me and lay down next me on her side. Propped up on one arm, she began to stroke my hardening cock with the other. "not that I'm complaining" she murmured.

I rolled over on top of, and slid inside her as she moaned. With practiced routine, she took me in and I quickly felt an orgasm coming on. My wife began moaning and begged me to cum. I quickly passed the point of no return, and filled her with cum. "get off of me you big lug", she joked as I rolled off her. I gathered her in my arms and we spooned as we drifted off to sleep. As I was about to nod off, I heard a quiet whisper, barely audible, "John, are you awake?"

"For a little bit longer." I whispered back I felt her snuggle closer, shimmying her ass into direct contact with my cock. She knew I loved when she did this.

"I have to ask you a question that might make you mad. I don't want you to get mad. I haven't done anything yet, and I won't if you say no. Promise you'll always love me?" she asked.

"You know nothing could make me stop loving you" I answered, now curious and a little scared at what this could be about.

Another ass shimmy. And then she said it. "John, I want to spice up our sex life. Sex with you is great, don't get me wrong. But I want to add something to our bedroom. I want to fuck another guy." I stayed silent for a moment, not sure how to answer. I had fantasized about my wife being with other men before, but never told her. A fantasy was different from reality. I felt another wiggle, and the thought of my wife with another man caused my cock to start growing again. I felt a hand reaching down, and begin stroking my cock again. My wife rolled over, her face and neck blushing deeply. She leaned forward to kiss me and I met her lips. We passionately kissed as she continued stroking me.

"Babe" I started as she slowly kissed her way down my chest to take my cock in her mouth "how would this even work? Who do you want to do this with? If it does happen, I would have to be there. I don't want you sneaking off to make love to another man and..." At this point I had to stop talking as she began working at her task in hand with earnest. When she had brought me to the brink, she suddenly took her mouth off of my cock and began slowly stroking me.

"Babe, it has nothing to do with inadequacy. And of course you will be there, this is to spice up OUR sex lives not mine. We'll figure out the how some other time, right now I just want to know if you are ok with it." I pulled her up to kiss her again. I just wanted to kiss her and hold her. Being faced with actually making this decision made it feel so real and immediate.

"I need to hear you say yes Babe. I need to know you are ok with us exploring this." She slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She began to slowly ride me, teasing me.

I kissed her again, and switched my attention to her nipples. She slowly raised herself on my cock, stopping with head barely inside me. She looked me in the eye, "Babe, I'll drop it immediately if you say no, but I need an answer."

I reached down take a firm hold of her ass with both hands and forced her down, taking my whole cock inside her, and I quietly said, "Yes, we can explore this." She immediately kissed me deeply and began to ride again. This time it was harder. With a purpose. I used one hand to tease her clit while she rode me. She leaned back so I could have better access, giving me a gorgeous view of her tits bouncing as she rode. A view some other lucky bastard would probably have soon. She soon shuddered and fell forward as her orgasm rocked her. Once she had come down, instead of riding to me to completion like she usually does, she quickly got off and took my dick in her mouth. She began sucking, pausing only to say one thing.

"I want your cum in my mouth" That did it, I was moaning and flooding her mouth with my seed. My pretty little wife, who enjoyed sex, did not like cum in her mouth, but she smiled, showed me a mouthful of cum, and then swallowed. She came back up and kissed me again, and I could taste cum on her breath. With that, exhausted we both fell asleep.

When we woke up, my wife gave me a quick peck on the lips and got up to get dressed. I loved to watch her get dressed and today was particularly sexy, given the night prior. She knew I was watching, and put on an exaggerated show as she slid a piar of panties and leggings on. Turning to face me, she put her hand all the way of over her accentuating her chest as she slipped on a sports bra. "I'm going for a run you pervert" She said laughing. "Make the bed while I'm gone." And with that she pranced out of the room. I made the bed, and we went about our day like the prior night hadn't happened.

The next few weeks went by with no mention of that conversation. Our sec life definitely picked up, and we were a little more inventive with positions and places. Plus my wife bought herself new bras and panties, lacier and more revealing than what she had been wearing for the last few years. But otherwise, she didn't bring it up. And I wasn't about to. All that soon changed though. We were eating dinner, when my wife asked if we could talk about sharing her. "I want to know what your limits are, and if you have any preferences for what you want to see. Then I want to put up an ad on Reddit and Doublelist and see if we can find anyone who fits our preferences to come join. I figure we could have them over for drinks, maybe go for a late night swim in the pool."

"That sounds fine to me. I want to make sure its a guy you find attractive. He needs to treat you well, not just use you like some random bar slut. What do you want to look for in a guy?" I asked. My wife looked at me thoughtfully, and then told me what she wanted.

"For the first guy, I want someone a little bigger than you but not monstrous. 7 or 8 inches should be fine. I'd like him to be a little older than us, maybe 40. And honey, I'd like him to show us an std test so he doesn't have to wear a condom." She smiled at me, and went on, "height and race don't matter to me. "

I nodded, "that works for me. I guess if I am giving a man permission to have sex with you, he may as well be allowed to cum where he wants."

"Thank you honey. I'll post the ads today and see if we get any good candidates." She gave me a peck on the cheek and got up to the dishes. We went about our day, and didn't talk about it for a couple of days. Finally, after dinner a few days later, my wife sat next to me on the couch with her laptop. "I've found a few guys I think could work." She went over the pluses and minuses of each man, and asked which one I thought would be best. We agreed on Ray, who was a 40 year old executive who had the pictures to prove he kept himself in shape. We messaged him and invited him over for a Saturday afternoon barbecue and swim.

The day arrived and my wife busied herself in the bedroom, trying to get her hair and makeup just right. She put on a very small black bikini top and matching lacy thong bottom. Over that went a see through white cover I had gotten her for vacation to the Caribbean a few years before. She looked gorgeous. "Good thing the neighbors can't see the pool" I said joking. "You might not make it inside..."

"That's the plan" she said with a devilish smile. "I'm going to go out back, you answer the door and make sure he isn't crazy." I watched my wife go out the back door, take off the cover and lay on a chair sunning herself. Before long, the doorbell rang, and I hopped up to answer the door.

"I'm Ray" said the man at the door. He looked just like his pictures. He held out his hand to shake, and then handed me a bottle of wine. "it's real cool you are letting your wife try this. You will enjoy it just as much as she will."

We went out back and I introduced Ray to my wife. He politely shook her hands while drinking in the delicious view. I poured everyone a drink and we got to know each. Ray had led an interesting life, we were soon laughing along with some of his travel stories. Before long, I needed to start cooking, and Ray asked my wife to join him in the pool while I cooked. They both got in the water, and after a few minutes I noticed Ray was standing behind my wife, and she was grinding against his crotch. I was transfixed as I watch his hand circle her waist. She looked back at him, and kissed him for the first time.

His hands roamed upward, fondling her breasts through her thin bikini. She turned around to face him, and untied her bikini top, slipping it off. His mouth descended for her breasts while I watch her reaching down into his pants and begin stroking. They slowly moved to the edge of the pool and got out, moving to a lounge chair. Ray laid my wife down, and slowly removed the thong, the only thing keeping sex from him. Hu buried his face in her crotch and began to eat her out. My wife closed her eyes and moaned as he did. I looked down, and realized without knowing it I had taken my cock out was stroking to the sight.

My wife wrapped her hands around Ray's head trying to pull him deeper into her legs, which were spread wide. She looked beautiful, in the throes of what was a toe curling orgasm. She moaned softly, pulling Ray up for a kiss as he climbed on top of her. I saw her hands reach down to stroke an impressively thick 8" cock that Ray was sporting. She sat up so that he could stand next to the chair and have it be mouth level with her. I watched as she opened her mouth and tentatively beging sucking on his cock.

He was thicker and longer than me, and my wife used her mouth and her hands to pleasure Ray. Cooking was forgotten as I walked over to sit down on a chair closer to the action. My beautiful wife had drool on her chin as she struggled to handle Ray. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed her ministrations. Soon he stopped her. "I don't want to cum in your mouth. Not the first time. I want to be inside you. My wife nodded and got up off the chair so Ray could sit down on the lounger. "Would you like to guide me into her the first time?" Ray asked. I was caught a little off guard, I hadn't been acknowledged in a while.

"Do it baby. Guide his cock in to your wife" my wife said huskily, a look of lust in her eyes. She kissed me and gave my cock a few tugs, and then climbed on to Ray, sliding her lips up and down her shaft. I reached forward and grasped his cock and she lifted her crotch up so I could line him. I had never felt another cock, certainly not one as big as this. I subconsciously gave it a few strokes as I lined it up with my wife's glistening entrance. She slowly lowered herself down, and I watched as Ray's head slowly entered my wife. She lifted off him again and his head glistened with juice. She slowly lowered herself again, and I watched as the head of Ray's cock disappeared, and then more. She began to slowly ride him, adjusting to the size. Her pussy stretched tightly around his cock, and when she lifted up I could see his shaft glistening. I looked at my wife as her eyes were closed and she was softly moaning.

"Baby, he is stretching me out so much. He's so thick." She moaned again as she took him still deeper. "I want to feel him all the way in babe. This is amazing. I've never felt anything like this." She shuddered as she finally took his entire 8 inches, orgasming on his thick rod. She began riding faster nowand he joined the motion, pistoning his thick cock in and out of her tight pussy. "Fuck me" she groweled. "Harder" Ray obliged and she was soon moaning as another orgasm hit her. She looked amazing, tits and stomach sweaty with the effort.

"Get on your knees" Ray commanded. Sarah climbed off of Ray's lap, and got on her hands and knees. Ray guided his cock into her from behind. He began slowly fuck her, gradually speeding up. The view was amazing, watching his thick rod slide in and out of her tight pussy. She moaned as he continued fucking her. Her tits bounced with each thrust. "Sarah has a great pussy John" he smacked her ass, causing her to help, " a sexy fucking body too. I'm getting close to cumming. I'm going to cum in her married pussy. "

My wife moaned when she heard this. "Please cum in me Ray. I need to feel it." He began driving deeper and faster with his cock. After a few seconds my wife started moaning, clearly cumming again. It must have been the impetus Ray needed as he grunted and thrust deep into my wife. I watched his balls tighten up and could see his cock pulse as she shot his seed deep into my wife's belly. They both held the position as they came down from their orgasms.

Ray motioned me over, his cock still buried to the hilt in my wife. "Watch this" he said as he slowly pulled his glistening rod out Sarah's pussy. Her gaping pussy was dripping his cum. His load had to be twice the size of my normal loads. My wife gave her pert ass a little wiggle as the cum continued to slowly drip out. She looked beautiful. She stood up and walked over to me, kissing me deeply.

"That felt amazing babe" she said to me between kisses. "Like nothing I've ever felt before. Thank you so much for letting me do this. I'll make it up to you." I slid a finger inside her pussy, feeling his cum inside her. She giggled when I did that. "Down boy" she said, "I'm hungry, lets order some food, I don't think anyone wants to cook." I nodded and looked to Ray, who was also nodding in agreement. "While we wait, I'm going for a dip to cool off. Its going to be a fun night!!"

AN hour later, after some pizza, we moved inside. Going to bedroom, Sarah told us to wait in the family room while she got ready. When she re-entered the room, Ray and I both grinned at the sight. She was wearing thigh high stocking and a brand new set of red lace lingerie. She looked stunning. She did a twirl so we could see her ass in red lace.

"Sarah you look gorgeous" Ray said. "Why don't we put that magnificent body to use?" He pulled her to him on his lap and began kissing her as his hands roamed over her body. She would squirm whenever he got to a sensitive part. I took my cock out and began stroking, enjoying the show. I still hadn't cum, and even though I desperately wanted to, I wanted to wait and make love to my wife after Ray left. I wanted to reclaim her. She arched her back as Ray nuzzled her neck. She got down on the floor and began to suck his dick. I was again greeted by the sight of my pretty wife taking a monster cock in her mouth. She took as much as she could in her mouth, gagging on Ray's cock. "God damn Sarah, you are amazing at sucking cock. I'd make you do this every day if you were mine" Ray said. Sarah simply moaned in response, her mouth never leaving his cock. After a few minutes of sucking, Ray recommended we move to the bed. Sarah stood and took Ray by the hand, leading him to our bedroom.

Sarah and Ray climbed on to the and I took a seat on the recliner, turning it to have the best view. Sarah slid off her panties, leaving the stockings, garter belt, and bra on. She smiled as Ray lay on his back. She lowered herself, impaling herself on his thick cock, with her back to him, facing me. She smiled and blew a kiss to me while she bounced on his dick. She was clearly enjoying herself. She looked so damn sexy!

Soon Ray stopped her and had her lay on her back on the edge of the bed, with a pillow under her back. He lifted her legs up vertically against his chest, and entered her. She gasped as he began pumping, clearly this was hitting a new spot. I saw her eyes close and her hands grabbed the sheets tightly. She started shaking as her orgasm crested and broke. Ray kept fucking her, and my wife did something she had never done before. She had a squirting orgasm. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as she loudly moaned, and squeezed the sheets harder, unable to control her body through the orgasms convulsions. When she finally stopped shaking, Ray pulled out and she slowly moved her whole body onto the bed. She kept her eyes closed while she moved onto the bed. "Fuck John, fuck, that is the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

Ray chuckled and nodded to me. "Guess you've never gotten that reaction before." I shook my head and he smiled. Then he lowered himself over my wife, who willing spread her legs for him. He easily slid into her dripping pussy, and began to sensuously fuck her. Sarah, my beautiful wife, wrapped her legs around his body and pulled his head down for a long kiss. She kept her legs wrapped around him as I moved for a better look. I could see his thick cock driving deep into her dripping lips. I watched his balls tense up and he drove deep into her with one final thrust as he filled her with another load of cum.

Ray pulled out and I watched another river of cum flow out of my wife's used and gaping pussy. Her face and chest were flushed red and her eyes were still closed. Ray gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, and quietly said, "John and Sarah, thank you for a wonderful day. Hopefully you both enjoyed yourselves and we meet again." And with that he left the room, leaving myself and my well fucked wife alone for the first time in hours. I climbed into bed, and gave my wife a kiss. She returned the kiss, passionately, and finally broke it off.

"Babe, thank you so much for letting me do that. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. He felt so big and filled me with so much cum." She paused as my fingers slowly trailed down her body, and I began to finger her freshly filled pussy. "Do you still love me?" The question lingered in the air as I rolled over on top of her, and slid into her cum filled opening.

"Sarah, nothing you do will ever change the fact that I love you" I said as I began to make love to my wife. Just as with Ray, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in for a kiss. I met her lips with mine and began pumping as hard as I could. I hadn't cum all day and didn't last long. I came hard and fast, adding my load to the two already inside my wife. We stayed like that for a long time, kissing, as my cock slowly softened inside her. I pulled out and asked me to cuddle her while we fell asleep. It was a long and peaceful sleep.