All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by jdoe07171987

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

What a sweet, loving cuck to let his whore replace him with a better man. Then she makes certain to tell him How much better Ray was as a lover. This site has really become Loving Cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

This is definitely how to make this type of relationship work. Open honest communication and sharing everything. Great story. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon as I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Willing Cuckoldry garbage....

What's so erotic about a man who turns his wife into a slut whore for other men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That's what this category needed

another cuckold writer who thinks we need more of this type of garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
CUCK

26th is right, cuck stories suck and lit needs to start a cuckold category. Men hating women writers have fucked up the loving wives category!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 4 years ago

How did this spice up their sex life again? If that was the idea it sure didn't seem like it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Open honest communication and sharing everything."

Hey boss, I just wanted you to know that I'm going to start working with another company. No, no, no, I'm not quitting, I just want to spice up my professional life. I think working for another company on the side would be a real kick, and of course I would tell you everything and make you part of it. Yeah, it will be with one of your competitors, one who has a more successful business, a bigger office, and a more impressive reputation. I think it would really make me feel great working for them, better than you ever made me feel. And it wouldn't take anything away from what we have, since it would only happen when I'm not working my regular 40 hours here. You would still have my complete loyalty and trust, when I wasn't at my other job. If will make me more valuable to you with all the neat tricks and superior business practices I would learn.

Uh, what do you mean I'm fired? I wanted to retire here, especially after I started to slow down and entered my dead wood phase. You are being so selfish.

Okay, okay, I'm leaving.

Yeah, I don't think I see this "marriage" lasting all that long. In fact I'm pretty sure my most standards the marriage is already dead. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Competently written

Grammar and punctuation were mostly fine and it reads better than most first-timers. But the decision to engage in wife-sharing was glossed over and surprisingly, came from the wife. Usually it comes from the husband. The sex scene was hot but the real heat in this kind of story is the interaction between husband and wife. For a comparison, go read what j267 is currently doing with his Rachel story. I hope you write more, you've got a strong voice. Ignore guys like that psuedo-military 26 fellow. He's never written anything and he contributes nothing but sour grapes.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

5 stars - hoping to make up for the down-votes I think this story is getting from all the anonys ...

Wow. This was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i don't get it

How does your wife fucking another guy make YOUR sex life better? So if she comes back and shows you what this other guy did that was so great to satisfy her it makes you better how? Do you as the guy feel better with sex? Is she tighter than before? Do you last longer? does she now swallow or do something that pleases you?

These stories are all so one sided that the wife has her fun and somehow that betters the husband.

reverse the roles. Husband finds a younger, sexier, hard body girl and screws her all weekend non stop and comes home. The wife would be so grateful?

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
She had HER fun. Now, when does HE get HIS fun?

So, to spice up THEIR sex life, she fucks another guy. A "bigger" guy than her husband and she loves it. So, when does HE get his chance to fuck another woman. One who has either bigger breasts, or is taller, or is better looking, or whatever... than his wife. Fair is fair. Or is this just another cuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but...

Not nasty enough, needs to have a much better cock or be black. Something to make taking the risk worthwhile. Needs a man to let the slut out and get her wanting more.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Writing is not bad. Don't really care for cuck stories personally, but they seem to go over with a certain part of the readership and they sure manage to stir up some reader's dander. They are easy to write and I have a couple in the works, if I ever get around to applying the final touches.

Thanks for the free read; there is darn little free these days. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC: Disabled invalid white american war criminal at it once again!

There he is! The white gringo-cracker-man redneck (or it could be a yankee) infidel colonizer war criminal! He loved to go around the world wearing military fatigues and combat boots, murdering and committing all manner of attrocities and crimes against humanity.

If only he could, he would now be a war vet suffering from PSTD and working for local militarized police force, terrorizing american home grown losers who pay his salary through their taxes. He would target Blacks and Browns openly with support of racist gringos, but he would secretly target even more gringo-cracker-mans. he would be so happy. Torturing, harming and killing other human beings is his business, and business used to be very good. But alas, that fucker got injured in the line of committing war crimes against humanity. Now he is a wheel chair bound loser gringo-man, so, all he can do is terrorize a free porn web-site.

Now, sure the fucker is all fucked up, but please dont be mad at him. Take the high road and let the loser continue his loser style. He has nothing else. Anyway, its a total cesspool over there! Gringo-cracker exceptionalism... Yeah right... What's so exceptional about losers like this 26thNC fucker? Huh?

To quote Lil Marie, "Screw you creepo!"

shang40shang40almost 4 years ago
I really liked

The idea of selecting a Man from net. Further when he comes and after initial foreplay he tells hubby to guide his cock. The sight of wife cumming on another man's cock is wonderful.

My wife had her lover from her office and had seen them on our marital bed numerous times. Once he literally screwed her so much that she got unconscious.

That was a scene to behold.

Here the hubby though reclaimed her yet he hasn't slurp her used pussy. That will complete his role as Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF? How does a read about sexual fetiches warrant a Political Screech?

Really don't appreciate a hysterical screech from a jack off idiot. He loves to read these Cuck stories to jack off to, and then feels compelled to throw shit at the cuck site. Probably lives in a third world country where the European ruling class fucks over the indigenous people 24/7. He can go fuck himself blind to my way of thinking. And stop denigrating our fighting troops. He's probably a pussy boy who's own wife puts the horns on him on a daily basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with "I don't get it"

She wants to improve their sex lives by fucking other guys. Translated - She's not satisfied with her hubby and really wants to show him what a worthless sissy she thinks he is. All these stories are the same. Wife gets everything she wants and hubby is a sissy loser or gay. There is no improvement in sex for the husband just disrespect and hate otherwise know as humiliation. No way any real man is going to put up with this bullshit. But then this is the LW sewer, so this is just more of the same fag crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As it should be

To many men are too insecure in their relationship with their wives and are missing the joy that us cuckolds have when they have a lover.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Well, another "sharing story" and I'm hooked on this regular fix. The story is well told and not too long as many tend to be when that is the last thing we need with so many similar stories. As much as I enjoyed the story I do prefer these sharing stories to be instigated by the husband trying to get the wife to do it, as this gives far more scope for a story and build-up to the sex happening, almost reluctantly. Yet being overwhelmed by the new lovers' big cock (an essential extra that always needs to be in these stories.)

However, I have to admit to enjoying this take on the most popular subject on Literotica.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

Interesting..good reading...hot...erotic...wife sharing done correctly... they discuss and plan together.. then husband is with her and involved... none of the fucking behind the other spouses back

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a Cuck

I think this was a very honest sharing story, the wife asked her husband for permission first without screwing around behind his back. The hubby had often thought about sharing her and watching her with another man without her knowledge. So it made it easier to say yes when his wife brought up the idea. That doesn’t make him a cuck, He’s not considered a cuck until he cleans her up with his tongue. Some people are just bisexual and enjoy sex with both genders. I think it would be awesome to help guide another man into my wife’s pussy. I’m a man that has to contend with ED and would be selfish of me not to let my wife enjoy her sexuality with another man if she needed satisfaction. I’ve always wanted to share her anyhow, so it would be a win, win for both of us. I wouldn’t even mind cleaning her up with my tongue afterwards. Then if I can get it up I love the feel of a creampie around my cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is such a taboo thing to do. It gets my dick hard. I love it. I am not gay but I love the fact he helped to guide that big cock in. I loved the fact he got an up close and personal view watching it slide in an out. We all love to watch our cocks slide in and out. It’s so exciting. It’s called fucking. Girls love it, so do we, cannot get enough hot juicy pussy. Love to look at it, lick it, suck it, and drink that pussy juice especially after she cums. Taste’s sweeter. She loves you to lick it and suck it so what if there is some man juice there. I lick my wife’s ass in between her gorgeous butt cheeks. It’s called being nasty, sexy, animalistic. Pure sex. Pure passion. My wife sucks me clean after I pull out of her girlfriend. I lick her clean after she fucks. The more juicy cream pie she has the harder my dick is all night long. Velvety smooth yea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story:

"... Before long, I needed to start cooking, and Ray asked my wife to join him in the pool while I cooked. They both got in the water, and after a few minutes I noticed Ray was standing behind my wife, and she was grinding against his crotch. I was transfixed as I watch his hand circle her waist. She looked back at him, and kissed him for the first time."

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 2 years ago

The story haters suck … literally. They are closet queens. They fail to realize that sexual pleasures take many forms and that theirs is not the only way. This was an absolute well written and an EXCELLENT story. It is about sharing your wife, not about cuckoldry. There was full agreement and zero humiliation. Therefore, I rated it 5-stars. Well written, interesting and as sexy as it could be. Thanks for sharing your story! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When's the divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. You can tell Sarah loves her husband since she was upfront about wanting occasional better sex then he could offer. She could have cheated behind his back. Then fell for her lover and divorced her husband like so many women do. I feel there is a lot more to marriage then sex. If my wife asked me if she could have occasional sex with a stranger that had a bigger package because I was not completely satisfying her, I would say go for it. I just would want her to be careful about disease, pregnancy, keep it between us and for it to happen no more than once a month. In fact, it would be hot watching them and reclaiming her after he left. That would be so much better than getting divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story but another stupid cunt another cheating slut...

pace_purrpace_purr6 months ago

Brought back memories of my wife taking her first big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous