Sharing My Wife

Story Info
Husband urges reluctant wife to date a neighbor.
6.7k words
3.97
37.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Will and my wife is Jane. We've been married 3 years after meeting on one of those internet dating sites.

We live in a neighborhood where most of the people are our age, late-20s to early-30s. Most -- including me and Jane -- don't have kids yet, so we often socialize together.

Garrett is in our friend group. He's still single and goes from one girlfriend to the next. He's nice but clearly has commitment issues.

When we get together with our neighborhood friends, often there's a lot of playful flirting. It's harmless and fun. Almost always, Garrett flirts with Jane. I don't think my wife minds because Garrett is handsome and athletic. I think Jane finds him attractive, and often she flirts back. Whenever I see Jane flirting with Garrett, I get strangely excited. I say strangely because I've always been a jealous person. Anyway, those evenings always end up with great sex.

Garrett and Jane both work from home so sometimes they see each other during the day, like at the park, the Starbucks or the grocery store. When I get home from work, I always ask Jane if she saw Garrett that day. If she did, I pepper her with questions about what they talked about, if they flirted, what she was wearing, and it always leads to passionate sex.

Jane was no dummy and she started seeing a pattern. She teased me that I had a fetish about seeing her with another man. It took me a while to accept it, because like I said, I've always been a jealous person. But I saw the same pattern as Jane, so eventually I accepted that it got me hot -- as well as jealous -- when I thought about Jane and Garrett together.

Now that I accepted my kinky side, I encouraged Jane to dress sexy around Garrett. She thought I was crazy, but after some cajoling she finally agreed. On days she thought she might run into Garrett, she began wearing tighter jeans and tops. Sometimes she'd even wear short skirts and heels. It was thrilling thinking of Garrett getting hard looking at my sexy wife. At night I'd pepper Jane with questions on days she ran into Garrett. She'd always roll her eyes, but eventually she'd tell me if she'd caught Garrett stealing a look at her legs or down her blouse, and we'd have great sex.

It didn't surprise me that Garrett found my wife hot. Jane is a very pretty blonde, her soft hair falling just past her shoulders. Her breasts are small but fit her petite frame, and they're perfectly formed. Her stomach is flat and sexy, and her behind is tight. Her legs are her best feature, which are long and shapely.

After a couple months of playing this "flirting game," we invited Garrett over for dinner. This was kind of unusual. It was common for singles and couples to mix when our friend group got together. But when it wasn't the entire group, mostly couples socialized with couples, and singles socialized with singles.

Jane was reluctant to invite Garrett by himself to dinner, as it kind of broke a social norm, but I bugged her about it and she eventually gave in. I wanted to up this flirting game we had going on with Garrett. At my urging, Jane wore a clingy turtleneck, short skirt and tights. Everything was black, which really highlighted her natural blonde hair. She looked incredibly hot.

After dinner, the three of us were relaxing around watching TV in our family room. Jane and I sat on the sofa while Garrett sat across from us. Jane was snuggled into me, and her skirt had ridden up, exposing her shapely legs.

I saw Garrett stealing glances at Jane's legs, which excited me. Trying to kick things up a bit, I playfully tickled Jane. She laughed and tickled back, and soon we were laughing and wrestling on the sofa. In the process, Jane's skirt rode up even higher, to just below the soft swell of her shapely ass.

Jane must have realized that she was about to flash her behind to Garrett. She tried to pull her skirt down, but I held her firm. "Will, stop," she pleaded, still laughing.

"Why?" I teased. "Your legs are fantastic, all your skirts should be this short." I looked over at Garrett, grinning. "Don't you think so?"

Jane looked over too. Garrett couldn't seem to take his eyes off Jane's skirt, bunched dangerously high, and her long shapely legs. Long moments passed. Without taking his eyes off my wife's exposed legs, Garrett finally said, "Yeah, she has incredible legs." I sensed Jane blush.

I laughed to try to break the awkward moment. "So, you think Jane should wear shorter skirts, too?" I asked.

Garrett's eyes traveled along her long legs. I felt Jane almost shudder under his gaze, and my cock throbbed. Finally, Garrett grinned and said, "Definitely."

Jane finally managed to pull away from me. She pulled her skirt down and walked to the kitchen. "You're both crazy," she said as she returned with another bottle of wine.

We had great sex that night. "Garrett was so hot for you," I hissed as I fucked her. "He couldn't take his eyes off you. He's probably masturbating right now, thinking of running his hands over your legs, and fucking you." Jane didn't say anything, but she was definitely more turn-on than usual.

I encouraged Jane to buy shorter skirts, and wear them more often. One day while shopping I pointed out a black leather mini-skirt displayed on a manikin. "Garrett would love to see you in that, don't you think?"

"Just stop," Jane said laughing.

"Come on, you should buy it for your boyfriend."

Jane jabbed me in the ribs. "You jerk, he's not my boyfriend."

"Okay, then your lover."

"You know he's not my lover."

"Maybe not yet. But you're hot for each other. It's only a matter of time."

Jane shook her head and rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever." She browsed the rack and found her size. She modeled the mini-skirt in front of a mirror. It fell a few inches above her knees.

"It's short," she said. Most of Jane's skirts were knee length. This one was shorter than any Jane owned.

"You should buy it. Your boyfriend said he wanted to see you in shorter skirts."

Jane rolled her eyes again, but she bought the skirt.

I couldn't help teasing her as we left the store. "I thought you said he's not your boyfriend."

"I bought it to wear for you, not Garrett," Jane insisted. But I wondered if that was true. I'd bugged Jane to wear mini-skirts in the past and she always said no. This was the first time she agreed to buy one. And this was a leather mini-skirt, which was definitely unusual for my normally conservatively dressed wife.

The next weekend, we invited Garrett to go out to dinner with us. Again, it was unusual among our friend group for a couple to take a single man out to dinner. So probably Garrett suspected something was up. It didn't stop him from accepting our invitation though.

Jane wore her new black leather mini-skirt that weekend. Along with the mini-skirt she wore a sheer white blouse. Underneath she wore matching lacy black bra and panties, and black hose.

Garrett's eyes practically popped out of his head when he saw Jane. It was probably the shortest skirt she had ever worn. With her high heels, her slim legs seemed to go on and on forever.

Garrett was riveted to Jane all night, and she loved the attention. I did everything I could to encourage their flirting. I made sure their drinks were continually re-filled, and made every excuse to leave them alone. Seeing them together got me so hot. As the evening progressed, aided by drinks, they edged closer to each other in the booth, their faces almost touched as they flirted and laughed. Looking at them, you would think Jane was with Garrett, not me.

As I returned with a new round of drinks, Jane broke away from Garrett, looking a little guilty for paying so much attention to Garrett instead of me. "Let's dance," she said to me as she grabbed my hand.

"Not me, I'm too tired." I motioned Jane's hand to Garrett. "Garrett, do me a favor and dance with my wife, and let me sit here and enjoy my drink."

Garrett didn't hesitate to jump up and take Jane's hand. As he led her to the dance floor, Jane looked back at me and playfully stuck her tongue out at me.

The DJ was playing fast songs. As soon as I could, I headed over to the DJ and gave him $20 to play a set of slow songs. Jane and Garrett had disappeared in the crowd. I searched through the club and found them just as the first slow song began. The dance floor was crowded enough that I was able to watch without being seen.

Jane didn't seem to know what to do when the slow song began. Garrett whispered something in her ear. Maybe it was a joke, because Jane laughed. That seemed to break the ice, because Jane took Garrett's hands when he offered them to her. At first they were holding hands, dancing and talking. Gradually, Garrett pulled her closer to him, until eventually he had his arms around her.

I was so hard it hurt. Watching Garrett press his body against my wife was incredibly thrilling. As they swayed to the slow music, Garrett began to lightly caress Jane's back, twirling her soft blonde hair in his fingers, then trailing his fingers down her back to just above her behind.

At first, they continued to talk as Garrett did this, his movements done almost absentmindedly. But it seemed Jane was having a harder and harder time to continue the conversation. Maybe she had had too much to drink? Maybe she was getting too turned on? Eventually Jane gave up talking and rested her cheek against Garrett's chest.

Garrett used this as an opportunity to wrap his arms around Jane. His caresses continued, but now his hand was caressing her side. I was sure his fingers were running along the side of her breasts, feeling the lace of her demi-bra.

At first Jane tensed, but as the music continued she relaxed and let Garrett touch her. Garrett's caresses were so subtle to be non-threatening. Yet, he was practically cupping her breasts. My heart was pounding in my chest. If I watched much more I was going to cum in my pants.

The slow songs ended, causing Jane and Garrett to part and awkwardly look at each other. Jane smiled and kissed Garrett on the cheek -- thanking him for the dance? -- and headed back to our table. I quickly made my way back to the table and pretended like I had been there the whole time.

That night we fucked like newlyweds. Our sex from frantic and urgent. The next morning, we took our time with slow love making.

"I watched him touch you," I said as we slowly made love. "I watched him fondle you."

"I'm sorry," Jane said alarmed. "I --"

I cut off her apology with a kiss. "I'm not mad. Jealous, yes, but it turned me on."

"It excited you?" Jane hesitantly asked. "To see Garrett touching me?"

"Oh god, yes! I was so hard it hurt."

"I think I was drunk. I think Garrett was too."

I kissed Jane again. "I told you I'm not mad, so you don't need to make excuses. I saw how turned on you were. Anyway, I paid the DJ to play slow songs. I wanted Garrett to hit on you."

"You're joking?" Jane asked, her tone serious.

"Does that really surprise you?"

"No -- I guess not," she said softly.

"I wish it had gone farther."

"Farther?"

"I wish he had taken you to a storeroom -- or the back alley -- and fucked you."

"You're not serious."

"I think I am," I said.

Jane tried to scowl, but we were both close to cumming. "You're crazy," she managed to say between heavy breathing. We both came, almost at the same time.

We were silent for long moments, both of us still breathing hard. "If it ever happens, I won't be mad," I told my wife, breaking the silence. "You have my permission if you want to sleep with Garrett."

Jane didn't answer. Instead, she kissed me and fondled my balls, and we began another round of lovemaking.

It happened about a month later.

I was going on a business trip. "You should hang with Garrett," I told my wife. "Maybe go see a movie or something."

"Will, that's crazy," Jane said. "I'm married and he's single. I can't go out alone with him."

"You're friends and you already spend time together alone," I reminded her. It was true. They both worked from home and had flexible schedules. A few times every week they took walks around the park or went to Starbucks together just to break up the work day and have some human contact. "How's a movie at night any different?"

It worked better than I hoped. I was gone 4 nights. Jane and Garrett were together 2 nights, the first time going to a movie, the second time getting beers and nachos at a sports bar to watch Thursday night football. I was in a constant state of arousal, wondering and hoping about what might be happening.

I got home late Friday night. I found Jane in the family room. She looked nervous. As soon as I sat down she took my hands in hers. "I need to tell you something," she began hesitantly.

She took a deep breath, and looked like she was building up her courage. I didn't say anything. I started getting hard. Was she going to say what I was hoping to hear?

Finally, she said, "I slept with Garrett last night."

My throat dried up, and I felt dizzy. I wasn't able to speak. "Oh my god," I thought. "It happened."

Jane misunderstood my silence. Alarmed, she quickly added, "I mean, we didn't sleep together. But... we had sex."

She looked at me anxiously, fear in her eyes. "Are you mad?"

I took her into my arms and passionately kissed her. "I love you so much!" I said between kisses.

We started making out. I unbuttoned her blouse and cupped her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. I rubbed her nipples the way I knew she liked it. "Tell me what happened. Tell me everything."

Jane told me they were both tipsy last night drinking beers as they watched the football game. The game was background noise, though, as they mostly talked and laughed. They had a great time together. And the sexual tension, already present, grew the more time they spent together.

Time flew by. Before they knew it, they were closing the bar. They hailed a cab home as they both had too many beers to drive. Garrett invited Jane up to his condo for a night cap. Normally she wouldn't go. She was married and he was single, after all. But all the beer lowered her inhibitions and affected her good sense.

"He'd been flirting with me all night, and I'd been..." Jane hesitated, her voice trailing off.

"And you flirted back," I said, completing her sentence.

Jane nodded, her eyes again uncertain.

I kissed her. "You don't have to worry. I'm not mad." I brought her hands to my crotch, letting her feel how hard and excited I was. "I love what you did."

Jane kissed me. "I love you so much," she said. She unzipped my pants and began stroking my hard cock.

"I love you too. Tell me what happened next."

"We were sitting on the sofa, sipping wine. Then we both stopped talking. It was one of those awkward silences. Then Garrett took my wine glass away, and he put his down on the table too, and then he -- well -- he kissed me."

"Did you try to push him away?"

"Well, I -- no, I guess I didn't," she replied honestly. "After the last few months, it felt -- well -- natural, or inevitable, or something like that."

Things happened fast after that. Garrett fondled her over her clothes, cupping her tits and rubbing her nipples. His hands explored her body, caressing her long legs.

She didn't stop him when he reached under her skirt. She was soaking by that time. He brought her to her first orgasm with his hand. Then he unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra. She was soon writhing under him as he sucked and rubbed her nipples.

Garrett reached behind and unzipped her skirt, and in one motion pulled it and her panties and pantyhose off. She was nude, except for her blouse and bra which were open and hanging loosely off her shoulders. She was completely exposed to him.

Garrett unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock. He pulled Jane to the edge of the sofa, putting her slim legs over his shoulders. With his hand he guided his cock to her pussy lips, and then began to slowly push into her.

I felt lightheaded as Jane spoke. "Is he big?" I asked.

"Yes," Jane said, still stroking me.

"Bigger than me?"

She nodded.

"How much bigger?"

Holding my penis in one hand, she motioned with her other. "About this much longer," she said, holding her other hand about 5 inches past the tip of my cockhead. "And about this thick." She circled my penis with her hands. The circle was about as wide around as her slim wrist. My cock twitched as she told me this.

"Wow. That's really big."

"Yes," Jane agreed.

"So, he's about twice as big as me?"

Jane nodded.

"Say it. I want to hear you say it."

"Garrett is twice as big as you."

"Say cock," I told my wife.

"Garrett's cock is twice as big as yours," Jane said.

I moaned. My cock twitched again as she continued to slowly stroke me. I was so close to cumming.

"Did it feel good? Inside you? Getting fucked by that big cock?"

"Yeah. I mean, it took a while to get use to it. Especially the thickness. But it felt good."

"Did he make you cum? On his cock?"

"Yes. I think I came twice while he was inside me. Or maybe it was just one long orgasm."

"Where did Garrett cum?"

"What?"

"Where did he cum? Inside you? In your mouth? On your tits?"

Jane grew alarmed. "Oh my god, I didn't think of that!"

"Where did he cum?" I asked again. Jane wasn't on the pill. She didn't like what it did to her body, often giving her headaches and making her gain weight. We used the rhythm method. I either pulled out or used a condom when she was ovulating. And since we were married and eventually wanted to start a family, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she got pregnant.

"Oh my god. Will, it all just happened..."

"WHERE?" I asked again.

"Oh god. I wasn't thinking... Garrett came inside me."

I couldn't hold off any longer. My cock jerked and I came on Jane's hand.

The next day Jane cried. Reality set in, and she felt remorse for having sex outside our marriage.

"You weren't cheating on me," I assured her. "Don't you understand, this is what I wanted? I wanted you to have sex with Garrett."

After hours of reassurances, I finally convinced Jane that I was okay with it all. That night we made love. She felt different. I'm not big in that department, but still Jane fits me like a tight glove. This time she felt loose, even a day after being with Garrett. Even though I didn't feel as much while fucking her, I still came quickly. Her looseness was stark evidence of her being fucked by Garrett's big cock, and it made me so excited.

I wanted Garrett to fuck Jane again. It was like a drug, and I was addicted. But Jane didn't want that. Despite her attraction to Garrett, she wanted a normal, monogamous lifestyle.

But things had changed in our relationship. We saw Garrett just as much, if not more. When we went out as a threesome, Jane often paid as much attention to Garrett as me, if not more. If you saw us together, you would probably think Jane was with Garrett, not me.

Garrett and I never talked about his relationship with my wife. I think he knew I knew. Maybe Jane told him about my fantasies. We remained friends, if somewhat awkward ones. It was like a don't ask / don't tell situation.

About a month later, we took Garrett to dinner to celebrate his new job. We sat in a booth, with Jane between us, and as it often happened, Jane had edged closer to Garrett during the course of the evening. Seeing Garrett flirt with my wife never failed to get me hard.

"I'm excited about the new job," Garrett said. "I have to get a date for the company Christmas party. It's considered bad form to go solo. The problem is, I don't know any girls to take. I need a girl who's pretty and charming and won't say the wrong thing. My company is like that. I don't know any girls I trust taking."

Jane and Garrett talked about girls they knew, but none of them seemed to fit the bill.

12