Sharing My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an idea," I said.

Jane and Garrett looked at me expectantly. I looked at Garrett. "Why don't you take Jane?"

"What?" Jane asked.

"This is perfect," I said smiling. "You're beautiful and charming, and you'd never say anything to embarrass Garrett. No one knows you at Garrett's company, so you can pretend you're single."

Jane knew what I was up to and frowned at me. "You're crazy."

But Garrett took to the idea. "I think it's a great idea. Will's right, you're perfect. No one knows you at my new company, so no one will know you're married."

Jane shook her head. "You're both crazy."

It took another hour of convincing, but finally Jane agreed.

Two weeks later, I watched Jane get ready for her date with Garrett. I watched her do her make up and hair, and spray on perfume. I watched her put on her strapless bra, and then roll sheer black stockings up her legs. Then I watched as she attached the stockings to the garter belt. Jane normally wore tights or pantyhose, but I convinced her to wear a garter belt and stockings. We argued about it for a while, but she eventually agreed.

Then she stepped into her high heels. They were new, I bought them as a Christmas present for her. Jane was thrilled to have them, as she always wanted to own Jimmy Choos, but she was less than thrilled knowing I had bought them for her date with another man. Still, she looked incredible in them, the 4-inch stiletto heels making her already shapely legs even more incredible.

I watched her step into her strapless black dress -- I zipped her up -- and put on lip stick. As I watched her, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be married to such a beautiful, desirable woman. Jane turns heads wherever she goes. She is a true beauty, any man would want her. Despite my excitement, I started wondering if I was making a terrible mistake. Why was I giving my wife to another man? Why would I ever allow another man to touch her incredible body?

But it had gone too far to stop. I was so excited, it was hard to keep from shaking.

The doorbell rang. It was Garrett. We both headed to the stairs when I noticed Jane's left hand. I touched her engagement and wedding rings. "You need to take these off. Remember? You're a single girl tonight."

Jane nodded, although not enthusiastically. She took off her rings and put them on the dresser. Then we went downstairs to greet Garrett.

The rest of the evening was torture for me. My emotions were so conflicting. Seeing Jane with Garrett was intoxicating. The possibility of Garrett fucking Jane again made my cock throb.

But I was torn with doubts. Jane was incredibly beautiful, and despite the other evening with Garrett, she was still mine. I asked myself again how I could allow another man to touch her.

Jane finally got home after 2am. "Will?" she softly asked.

"I'm here," I said as I turned on the lights and walked into the room.

Jane looked flush, and her hair was messed up. Her black dress was winkled. She still had on her stockings, but she held her heels in her hand. She looked freshly fucked, and she knew I knew.

Jane picked up her rings and put them back on her left hand. That gesture made me feel good.

I took my wife into my arms. "Did Garrett fuck you good?"

This time she didn't hesitate to answer me. "Yes."

I unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Both her bra and panties were gone. I looked at her. "They're in my purse," she said, answering my unspoken question.

I brought her to me and ran my fingers along her garter belt. "Garrett like this?"

"He did. He likes stockings and garters as much as you."

"Maybe you should wear them more often."

"Maybe."

I kissed her lightly on the lips, and then her cheek. "Put your heels back on for me," I told her.

I watched as Jane leaned over to put on one Jimmy Choo, and then the other, her long blonde hair almost touching the floor as she did so. She looked so hot standing there in just her garter belt, stockings and stiletto heels.

I sat down and pulled her towards me, having her straddle my thighs. I pulled out my hard cock, and lowered her to me.

"No, wait honey," she said. "I'm sore." She knelt between my legs and stroked me.

"Was Garrett good?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes. Very good."

"Where did you do it?"

"In the hotel. He rented a room."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yes."

"More than once?"

She nodded.

"Did he cum more than once?"

She nodded again.

"Where did he cum?"

Jane leaned over and took me into her mouth. She sucked me until I was on the verge of cumming. But I pull her off me.

"Where did he cum?" I asked again.

She looked down, not able to meet my gaze. "Garrett doesn't like to use condoms, so -- so we didn't." She paused, looking up and searching my face for a reaction. "Are you mad?"

"Did he cum in you?"

She nodded hesitantly.

"More than once?"

Jane nodded again. "But it's the safe time of the month." She took me in her mouth again. As she sucked, she lightly trailed her manicured fingers over my balls, just as she knew I loved. I soon erupted into her mouth.

We snuggled. After a while, she asked again. "Are you mad?"

I hesitated, then asked, "Did it feel good, to feel Garrett inside you, without a condom?"

"Yes, it did." She paused, then asked, "Are you mad?"

Despite cumming just a moment ago, my cock began to stir. I answered her question by kissing her.

Garrett's new job required him to travel, so we didn't see him for a few weeks. Then he called in late January and asked for a favor. His boss had invited Garrett to a Super Bowl party, and had invited Jane as well, thinking that Jane was Garrett's girlfriend.

"You have to go, or it'll look bad for your boyfriend," I joked. Jane playfully hit me, but she agreed to go.

Jane wore a black turtleneck that hugged her bra-covered breasts, tight skinny jeans and her Jimmy Choos. The skinny jeans and stiletto heels made my leggy wife's legs seem even longer. She looked incredibly hot. I didn't say anything when Jane took off her wedding and engagement rings. This time she didn't need me to remind her.

It was another tortuous evening for me, as I imagined what Garrett was doing to my wife. Finally, Jane got home around midnight. She immediately went to me and straddled my legs on the sofa. "I smell Garrett's cologne in your hair," I said.

"Some guys were hitting on me at the party, so Garrett stayed close to me."

"How close?"

Jane smiled and kissed me. She knew what I meant. "Not that close." She kissed me again. "Don't worry, I was a good girl."

"Garrett didn't fuck you?"

She laughed. "You sound like you're disappointed."

"No, I'm not."

"You sound disappointed." She reached between us and cupped my cock, feeling how hard I was. "Were you?" she teased. "Disappointed that Garrett didn't fuck me?"

"Well -- yeah."

Jane looked at me, her expression a mixture of surprise and seriousness. "Really? You were hoping I'd sleep with Garrett again?"

I nodded. "You know you have my permission, don't you?"

"Well, I guess I wasn't sure how far you want me to go with this."

"I told you he was your boyfriend."

"I thought you were joking."

"Well, I was part joking, and part serious."

"So, I'm your wife, but -- you want me to be Garrett's girlfriend too."

I grinned. "You're into each other. You like each other's company, and you're hot for each other. Right?"

"Right?" I asked again.

Jane finally nodded. "Yes, I guess so." She paused, thinking. "So, you want me to date Garrett?"

"That's what a girlfriend does with her boyfriend, right?" I said encouragingly. "Besides, you're already dating. You hang out together. You were his date at his Christmas party, and you went with him tonight."

"Why don't you call Garrett?" I asked. "He can pick you up now, and you two can finish your date, the way I sure he wants to finish it."

Jane looked surprised again. "You're kidding, right?"

"Come on, you can't tell me there isn't a part of you that wishes you'd gone home with Garrett."

Jane grinned sheepishly. "Well, maybe a little," she admitted.

"Okay," she agreed. She slid between my legs, and took my hard cock in her soft hands. "But first I'll take of this." Then she took me into her mouth.

Jane didn't get home until the next morning, looking freshly fucked. That evening, she was straddling me again, this time on our bed. We were both nude.

With her hand she guided my cock into her pussy. As I expected she felt loose, which turned me on. I began ramming into her.

"Not so fast, honey," she said. "I'm still sore from last night."

"Really? I thought you'd be getting use to Garrett."

She giggled. "Well, he's a big boy."

"You don't feel as tight as before," I said. "So, I thought your pussy was getting used to him."

Jane looked hurt. She said, "Do you want me to be loose? Don't you want me to stay tight for you?"

"You feel great, honey," I quickly said. "Don't worry about me."

I continued to encourage Jane to see Garrett. Their sex life grew quickly, going from once or twice a week to almost every day. I was constantly aroused, thinking about what they might be doing together.

But while the sexual excitement never let up, I became less happy with the arrangement. Jane truly became Garrett's girlfriend, spending more and more time with him. I could live with that, if that was the only thing, but there were other changes.

Jane always dressed in revealing blouses and short skirts with Garrett. With me she was more likely to wear sweaters and loose jeans. On our anniversary we were going out to dinner. She wore a dress, but I was disappointed when she put on pantyhose.

"I was hoping you'd wear stockings and a garter belt."

"I'm sorry, honey, I forgot to buy new stockings -- the ones I have all have runs."

"Oh -- I through I saw a new pair in your dresser."

She looked in her dresser and pulled out the stockings I had seen. "Oh, these. Garrett bought me these, and they were really expensive, so I didn't think I should wear them."

"You mean for me," I said, feeling hurt. "You didn't think you should wear them for me. You'll wear them with Garrett the next time you see him though, right?"

Jane snuggled up to me quickly, trying to reassure me. "It's just that Garrett bought them for me, honey. You should buy me stockings, too, and I'll only wear those for you, okay?" Then she kissed me.

The next day I bought stockings and thigh highs for Jane, but she didn't often wear them for me. But she continued to wear them all the time for Garrett. I think it was because we started having less sex. At least, less intercourse.

Jane often was sore after being with Garrett, but even at other times she wasn't in the mood. I didn't seem to arouse her like before. When we kissed and fondled, she didn't respond like she used to. Her nipples didn't get hard, and she seemed to be faking her orgasms with me. Even though her pussy was looser after fucking Garrett's big cock so much, I had difficulty entering her because she was so dry. We had to just lubricant at times.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I could see why Jane wasn't as attracted to me like before. I was never an athlete, never lean or muscular. I had gained a few pounds, making me even softer.

Garrett, on the other hand, played college ball and continued to be very active. He's not muscle-bound, but his chest, arms and legs are sculpted, and he's got pretty close to a washboard stomach. Also, he's got GQ good looks, and a deep George Clooney type voice.

Why did I let this happen? I had always felt incredibly lucky that Jane had chosen me. She'd been her high school's homecoming queen, and a cheerleader in college. I was a book worm, but for some reason she fell in love with me and was happy with our sex life. Why did I encouraged her to have an affair with an Adonis?

And it was more than a sexual affair. I had pushed her to have a romantic relationship with Garrett. To be his girlfriend. I was afraid my wife would never be satisfied with me again, either romantically or in bed.

I heard the door open and close, and I rushed downstairs. I saw Jane sipping a glass of water. I kissed her and poured myself a glass of wine. "Want one?"

She shook her head and continued to sip the water.

"We have to talk," she said.

I looked expectantly at my wife. She looked like she had been crying. She seemed to steel herself.

"I'm pregnant," she finally said.

We were silent. We both knew it was probably Garrett's baby. He had sex with Jane more than me. And he often came inside her, while I continued to pull out or use condoms.

"It's okay honey," I said hugging her. "I'll treat the baby just like it's mine. I love you. I'll love the baby too, and be a great father, no matter what."

Jane shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. She said, "Garrett wants me to move in with him. He asked me to marry him."

I looked at her, shocked. "What did you say?" I asked.

To answer me, she held up her left hand. She was wearing a new diamond engagement ring. Garrett's ring!

"I'm sorry Will. But I want to be with him," she said.

I shook my head and held her again. I ran my hands over her. I felt her lacy bra and garter belt under her revealing dress. I wanted her so bad. For some demented reason, the thought of Garrett's baby growing in her flat tummy made me so hot. The thought of losing her to another man got me even hotter.

"Let's not talk about this now," I urged. "Let's go upstairs. I want to make love to you."

Gently, but firmly, Jane pushed my hands away. "No," she said. "I'm with Garrett now."

"No you're not!" I said pleadingly. "You're my wife!"

She looked away from me. "I went to see a lawyer today," she said softly.

"No, no," I sobbed. I fell to the ground and hugged her legs. I felt her nylons against my cheek. My cock throbbed with need. My tears and heartache were real, but so was my passion.

I ran my hands over her legs -- her gloriously long shapely legs -- and under her skirt, feeling the lacy garter straps and her silky soft skin above her thigh highs.

Jane pushed me away again. Not cruelly. She understood my passions. But she was Garrett's girl now.

She pushed me away with her foot. In doing so the pointy toe of her high heel rubbed against my crotch, and my cock leaped. I held her foot against my crotch, urging her to rub me.

Maybe out of mercy, she reluctantly rubbed my crotch with the stiff pointy toe of her high heel. After a few moments, I grunted and jerked, and came in my pants.

She kissed me as I stood up. "Goodbye Will. I do love you -- I really do -- but this isn't the life I want. Not anymore."

Epilogue

I watch the leggy blonde walk to the bar. My head isn't the only one that turns. Every male eye in the bar watches as the achingly hot blonde crosses her long legs, her skirt rising so high to momentarily flash the black lace of her stocking tops.

I sip my Manhattan and reflect on the last 18 months. Garrett cashed out stock options with his new job, and now is very wealthy. So wealthy that he paid me a large enough sum to retire. Millions of dollars.

Why did he do that? Probably because he felt guilty for taking Jane away from me.

Jane and Garrett are married now, and had a baby girl. Jane is still beautiful, although she's still working on losing the weight she gained from pregnancy.

I've found there are a lot of beautiful girls in the world. I prefer blondes with almost flat chests and long shapely legs, just like Jane.

Like the leggy blonde at the bar. Already she's surrounded by a bunch of men, all trying to get her attention. I wonder who she'll go home with tonight. Maybe the black guy who looks like a linebacker.

As she sips her Cosmopolitan, our eyes meet, and she slightly nods, acknowledging me.

You see, she's my new wife. And, frankly, she's more beautiful and sexier than Jane. Maybe not when Jane was younger. But Jane is 31 and just had a baby. My new wife is only 21 and her face and body are still perfect. She's a delicious, ripe flower that all men desire.

Why did she marry me? Well, like I said, I'm a millionaire now. Girls are attracted to men with money.

Are we in love? Probably not.

But we're happy together. I give my new wife everything she wants. And the freedom to be with whoever she wants. She just has to let me watch.

So, things have worked out for me. I have regrets about what I've done. But as I look at my young bride flirting with those men, and feel myself getting hard, I don't think I would trade my new life, for my old.

The thrills are just too intoxicating.

12