All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife'

by ElbisChudo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not for me

I'm not eager to read more about a stupid husband. No wonder it's your third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Insipid And Stupid

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Very nice story if you are into 'hotwives'!

How you written down the process of getting her to do it was great!

Please write more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
And the reson you married her was?

Seems you could have fucked her anytime you wanted to, what was the reason you married her. Oh I know you wanted to pay her way so she could fuck around without having to work and raise her son for her. Sorry you dont marry girls like this you fuck them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gay

"The gay rally came in her" Gay? That is surprising!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Actually very very good

I have to support the author on this topic. Having been the third party with a number of couples I have had occasion to experience fucking the cum filled pussy of a woman who has just been fucked another guy. It is an awesome feeling. I love sloppy seconds, there is nothing gay about it at all. It doesn't make you start liking guys or being gay! Its sex people and great sex at that. The same applies to eating cream pie too. It is incredibly and unbelievably erotic. Don't knock it until you've had the guts to try it for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just like my wife

My wife goes out two or three times a week to clubs with her girl friends.One night she came home and as I was eating her pussy she ask me if I was enjoying her wet pussy. I of course told her I loved it. I then stood up and fucked her sloppy pussy against the wall in our kitchen and came a gusher in her wet pussy.Afterwards she told me she had just fucked one of her girl friends bother and let him cum inside her just before she got home tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic!!

Verey well written!! Love how you got your wife to evolve into a hotwife. Screw the ones that didn't like it. Just shows their stupidity. I'll never understand why someone would read a story about wife sharing if they didn't approve of the subject matter. Like I wouldn't read stories about computers or hockey or girl/girl. How many stories have the naysayers written? My guess, 0. Please continue, like your style. JC from NE IN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
let's see shall we?

You are on your second marriage. You fucked up the first one. The second wife you encourage to get fucked as many times as possible. Why did you get married? why not just stay fuck buddies. And the fact that you don't get any extra, W.T.F at the very least you should get strange just like your wife. I think she is just being selfish. But you admit to be being BI so you really don't care what other people think do you? I hope you have a long and friutful marriage, it's unlikely but who knows even swingers have to find love and sex somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Masturbating while watching and sloppy seconds -

Thank you for your wonderful story. The only thing better than watching your wife with her lover and masturbating along with their love making is to enjoy warm, sloppy seconds after they are finished. Then, do it all over again and again. Sperm is indeed the best lubricant and so exciting when it is not just your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Other guy

I dont want to read about it .... I WANT TO BE HIM ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Double Pussy Penetration

I for one applaud you for including this in your story. I love doing this with my wife and our friend David. She gets so turned on when he slides his cock inside her pussy along side of mine. It makes it so much more enjoyable for all three of us. You wouldn't belie just how crazy she gets when we are both pounding away at her. Thanks for the story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG7 months ago

Super hot and erotic story. Great that they both wanted hubby present..that's the only way to share and show love and support.. enjoyable reading

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"....to a Caribbean island called Puerto Rico." What a silly phrase. That's a United States Territory, dummy, which anyone reading this story should know. That's like saying we went "to a southern state called Mississippi."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous