Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

To hold her adoring audience captive.

I was so mesmerized, yet again, by my wife. Snapping myself back to the moment, I raised my open palm, looked at Jimmy and then at Amanda.

I brought my hand down quickly.

I would never do anything to hurt my wife, but still spanked her hard enough to leave a faint handprint. Amanda started, and her body rubbed against my burgeoning hard-on. I soothingly rubbed my hand over her reddened skin, and then slapped her bottom once more. This time, slightly harder.

Jimmy's eyes were glued to Amanda's ass.

"Go ahead, Jim. Touch her again."

He lightly brushed his fingertips over the vague mark I had left on her skin. I could tell he was admiring the smoothness off her skin...the tautness of her cheeks... and drinking in the sight of her perfect ass. Then he placed the entire flat of his palm against her and squeezed slightly.

"Go ahead, Jim. Do it."

Jimmy spanked by wife, eliciting a sharp skin-on-skin sound. He rubbed her ass to dull whatever pain he may have inflicted before coolly striking her again.

"Mmm...looks like the teacher and the student are about to trade places," I intoned, with as much anticipation as smugness.

Jimmy said to my wife breathlessly "God, you have the most incredible ass I have ever seen." He was rubbing it once more and, somewhat to my surprise and delight, was bold enough trace his finger around the rim of her anus.

Amanda signaled her approval by purring and giving a sexy wiggle of her ass.

Jimmy was spellbound and continued to linger in that particular area. He wore a tentative expression, and it was obvious that he wanted to go further.

Now I was definitely intrigued. My wife had slept with the young man multiple times, and probably sucked him off and swallowed his cum just as often, if not more. I had simply assumed he had already taken Amanda in the butt.

"Don't be shy my, friend. Trust me, she likes having her ass toyed with. Don't you, Mandy?"

She merely nodded, and reached back to spread her asscheeks apart: an invitation, if there ever was one.

"Omigod..."

My wife and I both had to stifle a laugh. Jimmy was saying that a lot tonight!

He spit a healthy dose off saliva onto his hand, and began lathering his erection.

Amanda turned to look at me with a smile, shaking her head. "You're unbelievable," she told me softly.

"So are you," I whispered back in love and adoration.

As Jimmy continued to lubricate himself, I licked my finger and slipped it into her backdoor, gently massaging just inside her anal entrance. We had discovered, long ago, that this little procedure greatly relaxed the ultra-sensitive nerve endings in that particular area, and that it was necessary before we indulged in anal sex. Otherwise, Amanda's ass would reflexively spasm too much for penetration to be successful.

Especially with the huge, engorged erection that Jimmy now wielded.

Amanda winced as her lover pressed his cockhead into her. I was yearning to watch her ass engulf it, but my wife's safety was always paramount.

I warned him, "Careful. Slowly."

Jimmy nodded, but continued to press inexorably forward. Amanda sighed, her back arching upward and her entire body shuddering as he slipped into her butt like a sword into its sheath.

"That's it," I whispered encouragingly to both of them. "That's right... take it nice and slow. Feel her, Jim. Feel her insides...feel how nice and tight she is."

Jimmy held onto her hips for support as rhythmically pumped his hips into her from behind. He gradually picked up the pace, and Amanda's coinciding grunts and whimpers were becoming louder as well. I loved how her body rolled over my lap each time her lover thrusted.

I delicately traced up and down Amanda's back with my fingertips as Jimmy continued to spear her from behind... gliding my hand from her neck to her ass, and up again... back and forth. No matter how often I touched my wife, I always marveled at how perfectly smooth and flawless her skin felt.

Amanda suddenly tilted her head backwards, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy. She looked so sexy and happy at that precise moment that I pressed my forehead to hers, and wrapped one arm around her possessively. We would've held onto each other forever had Jimmy not been there.

It was odd--to feel so possessive of my wife--as I allowed Jimmy to assfuck her.

"Please," Amanda begged.

I looked at her questioningly, momentarily forgetting about the game we were just playing.

"Please let Jimmy cum in my ass... Sir."

Amanda's body was now bouncing off my lap from the wonderful punishment that Jimmy was giving her. I looked at Jimmy, who bore an animal-like visage and was covered in sweat.

He was about to explode.

Without thinking, I grabbed Amanda's wrists and pinned them behind her back with one hand. We all knew that her helplessness was only an illusion, but it still increased our lust tenfold.

"You want another man's cum in your ass, is that it?" I growled at her. "What, your husband's sperm isn't enough for you? You're such a filthy cumslut. Say it. Say it!"

"More... I need more cum! I'm a cumslut!"

I loved it when Amanda talked like that!

Letting go of her wrists, I grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head back. "Kiss me while he cums in your ass," I hissed.

Our mouths collided, and the harder Jimmy pummeled her ass, the harder we devoured each other. The young man started to moan. Whatever words came from his mouth was lost to me, as Amanda and I lost ourselves in each other. For one brief moment, it was just the two of us, closed off from the rest of the world. Time stood still like a snapshot for one brief second, but reality, unfortunately, quickly returned.

Amanda pulled away from me, turning back to Jimmy as he unleashed wave and wave of heated sperm into her bowels. She had already, literally, drowned in his cum and swallowed several mouthfuls, so I was amazed at how much spunk he had left! When the young man withdrew, there as a healthy amount of semen bubbling out of her ass and rolling down her thighs, making her skin slick and shiny.

Jimmy stumbled backwards then half-fell, half-lowered himself to the floor. Amanda remained kneeling over my lap, her legs too weak to support her weight for the moment. I sat back in satisfaction.

My wife tried to hide her amusement. "Jimmy, are you ok?" she asked tenderly.

He was panting intently. "We've never done... I've never... that... that..." he swallowed hard. "That was incredible," he finally finished.

Amanda laughed and actually looked embarrassed.

Jimmy rose up on wobbly legs. "I... uh, should probably go clean up. If you don't mind."

"Of course," she replied.

I watched as the young man made a beeline for the bathroom. "The towels are on the top shelf of the closet," I called after him. "Remember to use soap and water!"

As soon as Jimmy closed the bathroom door, Amanda stood up and punched me in the shoulder.

"Don't make fun of the poor boy! We've already freaked out the way it is!"

I spread my hands out. "What? What did I do?" I replied lamely.

"And what's gotten into you? Where did 'you will address me as SIR' and all this dirty sexy talk come from?"

I chuckled, and hooked my arm around my wife's waist, pulling her into a sitting position on my lap. I could vaguely hear the sound of running water in the bathroom. "You're just lucky we didn't handcuff you to the bed, and take turns fucking you until you passed out!"

Amanda stared at me. "You and Jimmy didn't SERIOUSLY bring handcuffs, did you?"

I looked at her slyly. "Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you." Then I looked at her seriously, and a realization dawned on me. "Holy crap, you WOULD like that!"

She feigned an air of haughtiness. "Maybe I would. Or maybe I'll handcuff YOU to the bed, and make you watch as I screw an entire football team."

"Ooooohh... now we're talking."

Another playful punch to my shoulder. "Shut up! You're horrible!"

We held each other fiercely and kissed again, and I was reminded again how much I loved my wife and how much I didn't deserve her. We remained in each other's arms for quite some time. Amanda's back was turned, so she didn't notice the bathroom door open, or Jimmy quietly stepping out, his penis already halfway hard again.

"You know what the problem is?" I asked my wife casually, casting a quick glance at the young man as he approached.

She regarded me suspiciously. "What?"

"I want you to fuck me like you fuck Jimmy," I told her gravely, loud enough for him to hear. "I want you to think about him as you make love to me."

"Well, then, allow me to perform my wifely duties. Sir."

I stood up and led Amanda to our bed, keeping her back towards Jimmy. She climbed over me as I lay on my back. Unbeknownst to her, he quietly creeped forward, eyes glued on us. My wife bought her body upright and reached back for my manhood, which was stiff and erect like a telephone pole. She gave it several loving strokes before slowly impaling herself on it.

I let out a pleasant "Ahhh" as her tightness gripped my member. She looked down upon me with that sexy crooked smile of hers, knowing that I was helpless before her once more. Her expression was that of triumph as she alternated her movements: letting her hips rise and fall on my erection... then grinding against me in a hard and heavy circular motion, forcing my manhood deeper into her womb.

Amanda leaned forward, her arms fully extended on the bed. Her long silky hair cascaded down, and her perfectly shaped swollen breasts dangled inches above my face. The sudden urge to devour them made my mouth water.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jimmy edging closer. He bore the look of a predator about to pounce on its prey. Sure enough, as he watched me make love to my wife--the love of his life-- he was no longer able to restrain himself.

Jimmy reached out and touched Amanda on the shoulder.

Reflexively, she twisted at the torso, which stretched her breasts and made me salivate even more, to look back. "Jimmy."

Despite the fact that my shaft was still buried in my wife, her former intern cradled her cheek with both hands and kissed her ferociously. Amanda didn't resist. She trembled as she diverted some attention to him, and her vaginal walls constricted around me.

I knew how badly she was turned on.

I merely lay back and observed as Jimmy made out with my wife. Although she had momentarily ceased undulating her hips, my cock still maintained its rigidity inside of her. Jimmy's hands began exploring her body, and he soon began fondling her breasts. The sight made my heart pound.

After I decided I had given the lovers adequate time, I began thrusting my hips gently upward. It wasn't intentional, but it was a reminder that her pussy was still impaled on me. Amanda turned to look at me, but Jimmy continued to kiss her, his lips working all over the side of her face and neck. Slowly, she began to shift her hips again, moving my buried shaft like a joystick. My wife and I moved our bodies in perfect unison, instinctively knowing what to do and how to complement each other.

Jimmy pressed his body against Amanda's, still kissing her, as she and I continued to fuck. There was a definite genuine affection, if not possessiveness, to the way he was holding her, and a mixture of proudness, jealousy, and elation pierced my heart.

I actually felt guilt and revulsion for enjoying the sight of my wife with another man so much.

I realized that Amanda deserved more than simple menage a trois. I needed to give her something that she had never experienced before.

In the context of sex, there wasn't much that my wife hadn't already done!

I stared at Amanda and Jimmy snuggling together, and an idea struck me like lightning. I quickly reached up, placed my hands on her shoulders, and pulled her onto me. The sudden shifting of my wife's body jolted my cock painfully, but I resolutely remained inside of her.

Jimmy's eyes widened in alarm as he stepped back. Amanda draped herself on me, and began gliding her body once more. The sensation of rubbing chest to chest as she grinded her hips was almost too much to bear.

"Jealous?" Amanda asked coyly. Like Jimmy, she had mistakenly assumed that I was greedily stealing her back from him.

But that was hardly the case.

"I want to give you something special, something new," I said softly. "Do you trust me?"

I knew that she did, just as she well aware that I had more outrageousness in mind, but I still felt required to ask.

Amanda nodded.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close, savoring the friction between our warm bodies. Slowly, I moved my hands down her backside and over her ass, delving in even deeper and probing her labia. I was thrusting upward into Amanda again, and the resistance slightly diminished as I stretched her vaginal opening. There was suddenly now more space.

Enough space, in fact, for another hard cock.

I looked over at Amanda's young lover. He looked anguished. Clearly, he was still hungry for my wife, but believed I was freezing him out.

"Don't be shy, my friend," I told him cheerfully. "There's enough room in here for the both of us."

Jimmy hesitated as he processed my words. He eyes drifted to her ass, believing that I was inviting him to sodomize her again. Even Amanda gave me a confused look as we continued to fuck.

I responded wordlessly by gaping her pussy even more.

Their expressions as realization dawned on them was priceless.

Amanda was so shocked that she swore softly. I held her tight as she started, keeping her gently but firmly in place.

I reminded her quietly, "Remember that night with Dimitri."

We both remembered like it was yesterday. It was another threesome, but the first we ever experienced with my best friend Dimitri, who loved Amanda almost as much as I did. We gloriously fucked her simultaneously several times that night. Dimitri and I even double-penetrated her in the same opening, which was a first for my sexually adventurous wife. After some effort, she was able to fit us both in her mouth [Chapter 5].

Tonight, however, Jimmy and I needed her pussy.

"Omigod! Babe, are you serious?" Amanda tried to keep her tone level.

"You know I am, Mandy. Remember how much you loved it when Dimitri and I were down your throat? You couldn't get enough of it. You sucked us both off and tried to eat us alive! Now it's time to take the next step. Tell me you don't want it, and Jim and I will gladly throatfuck you, instead."

I suddenly felt Amanda's vaginal walls constrict again. My deliberate dirty talk and the idea of double vaginal penetration had the effect that I was hoping for. A barely audible purr emanated from my wife, and I knew she was getting hotter by the second.

Feeling invigorated and empowered, I stretched Amanda's vagina as far as I could without hurting her. "Come on, Jim. Let's give my wife what she wants, and share her the way she was meant to be shared."

Amanda was up for the challenge. The lust in her eyes was undeniable, but Jimmy looked at us as if we were from another world.

"Please, Jimmy. For me."

Amanda gestured for him to approached, and he did so hesitantly. When he drew close, my wife planted a long, sensuous kiss on his lips.

"I want you both. Together."

There was no way Jimmy could resist.

He moved behind her, stroking his cock that had softened somewhat, but was now quickly stiffening by her mere words. He angled his hips forward, clumsily poking at Amanda's hole even as my own cock slid in and out of it. Still straddling me, Amanda spread her legs out wider, stretching her pussy to the max.

I felt a moderate pain as Jimmy entered, which gradually increased as he pressed inexorably deeper. My wife, too, was experiencing her own discomfort as her lover and I both vied for the same space in her womb. She began to squirm a bit, and I held her tight for encouragement and support.

Amanda and I both stared wide-eyed at each other as the pain abruptly subsided. Jimmy was now buried in her pussy, like me, to the hilt. It was stretched to the limit and fully stuffed, yet her inner cavity was able to able to accommodate our combined girth.

For a moment, no one spoke and no one moved. I didn't know if Amanda and Jimmy were in disbelief at the current situation we found ourselves in. The sensation of my wife wrapped around my cock had always been paramount pleasure, but the additional pressure of Jimmy's erection against mine created another layer of wonder and stimulation.

I wanted to tell them both how good it felt, but refrained. I didn't think Jimmy was prepared to hear that, and I wanted to focus our attention solely on Amanda.

Jimmy leaned forward, laying the front of his body on Amanda's backside. The shift in their positions added more pressure on my buried penis, and I gritted my teeth. But I endured, and watched as he kissed her on the neck and playfully licked her behind the ear.

"Is this want you wanted?"

Jimmy didn't want for a response. Instead, he began fucking Amanda in a slow but steady rhythm.

My wife and I were immediately bombarded with sensations that we had never experienced before. She gasped as Jimmy began to drive in and out of her from behind. After only a few passes, Amanda's head was arched back as she clawed at the sheets and moaned in pure, unadulterated pleasure.

Trapped beneath my wife and her young lover, I could only stare up at them. But the underside of his cock slide against mine, and, combined with the way her body shifted to and fro as he fucked her, it was more than enough to keep me hard. I even interlocked my fingers behind my head, so content I was to merely watch them do all the work!

Somehow, Amanda's pussy seemed to be growing wetter and looser, enabling Jimmy to pound into her harder and faster. He growled and moaned in primal lust as he lifted his body and shifted again, penetrating her at a deeper angle, which made my wife and I practically scream in pleasure.

I snaked my arms behind her, and pinned her wrists against her back. Again, it wasn't real, but seeing my wife powerless and helpless was a dark fantasy of mine.

"God, I love it!" Amanda gasped. "I love it!"

Upon hearing her elation, I began pumping my hips upward into her as hard as I could, jostling with Jimmy. Neither of us lasted long. Inhibitions tossed to the wayside, we began shouting lewd words at Amanda as we claimed her together.

I felt Jimmy's cock grow hot then spasm as he flooded her inner chambers with warm, thick sperm. The sensation of his fluids washing all over my erection as his erection twitched against mine was almost enough to bring me to climax.

But then Amanda clenched her vaginal muscles around us and grinded her hips, and that finished me off.

Cum erupted from me like never before, with such force that it burned. Amanda and Jimmy felt it, too, as they squirmed and moaned. Almost at once, I felt a wetness between my legs, and I realized that Amanda had so much cum inside of her that it was pouring out of her pussy. The sensation of the fluids oozing onto my skin was ticklish and oddly sensual. Exposed to cooler air, it rapidly began to crust all over me, which also strangely pleasurable.

Amanda rolled off me as she and Jimmy continued to kiss and touch each other. They still could not get enough of one another, it appeared. However, after some time, the young man could no longer keep up with my robust wife, and collapsed on the opposite side of her in an exhausted heap.

Amanda was kneeling on the bed between us, smiling and beaming like a champion towering over her conquests. She then noticed the copious amount of cum on my flesh. Barely giving me a glance, she lowered her head and began to clean me.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers