Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

It was my turn to moan, "Oh god."

Amanda was absolutely thorough as she licked and noisily vacuumed the semen congealing between my legs. She even delicately lifted my still semi-rigid cock and attended to the area between its base and my scrotum. When she was finished, my wife made a show of dabbing the corner of her mouth dry and swallowing.

Then she lay on the bed with me and Jimmy, and nestled against us. He and I kept her safe and warm as we pressed against her, both of us needing to feel the warmth and sexy firmness of her magnificent body, unwilling to let the other claim her again for his own.

I had to admit, it felt perfect having my wife sandwiched between us.

Jimmy remained in our bed with us for a long time, and none of us moved or spoke. Eventually, however, he dozed off. Once she was sure he was asleep, Amanda turned to me.

"Thank you," she said simply.

I snorted. "You always thank me after a night like this, and my response is always the same: I should be the one thanking YOU."

I touched my forehead to hers again before roughly gathering her into a fierce kiss. I rolled her onto her back and made love to her as Jimmy slumbered next to us, both of us struggling to keep our ecstasy quiet.

The young man woke up just as I was ejaculating into Amanda, and he regarded us with naked lust and jealousy. As I dismounted my wife, he immediately took my place, inserting his penis into her with impatience. He was swift and frenzied as he fucked her, and Amanda wrapped her legs around his waist as if to keep him from escaping.

Our night of incredible sex continued.

**********************************************

The three of us stood awkwardly looking at each other by the front door.

Jimmy looked at me earnestly, and shook his head in disbelief once more. "Thank you... that feels woefully inadequate to say to you, but thank you for allowing me to be with your wife." His voice was neutral, but I could feel his anguish. The young man was already experiencing a broken heart.

"Believe it or not, Jim, the pleasure was all mine."

He looked at Amanda, who appeared as effervescent as ever in our sexual aftermath. She held out her outstretched arms, and he came to her.

My wife held him close and spoke softly to him, "I'll miss you." There was an audible quaver in her voice, and I wouldn't have been surprised to see tears in her eyes.

"I'll miss you, too, Amanda. You've... taught me so much." It was evident that his words had double meaning. My wife was, after all, his teacher AND his lover. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Amanda looked like she was about to cry. Jimmy didn't want to prolong the pain for either of them, so he abruptly detached himself from her and backed away. His face was red, and he was unable to make eye contact with either of us.

Without another word, Jimmy turned, opened the door, and walked out of Amanda's life.

She watched the door close, then turned to face me. Etched on her smile was a mixture of emotions. Happiness. Relief. Satiety. Exhaustion. Exuberance

Sadness.

"Come here, Mandy."

"Yes, sir."

I held her in my arms, and suddenly didn't know what to say. Jimmy hadn't been just another lover, he was special to my wife. He made her feel things that no one else had ever done, and captured a piece of her heart that would always be reserved exclusively for him.

I wasn't jealous, but nonetheless, it was an odd and disconcerting. I had willingly shared my beautiful wife countless times over, and had never felt like this afterwards.

I could only do one thing at that precise moment, and that was to speak what we both knew to be true in my heart.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too, babe. I don't know what I'd do without you."

We touched our foreheads together.

**********************************************

EPILOGUE

Almost a month later, I suddenly sat up in bed. A sixth sense had wakened me from my sleep. It was barely morning, and the bed next to me was empty. Our house was completely quiet.

I immediately experienced an inexplicable unease.

Suddenly, almost to my relief, I heard a rustle in the bathroom.

I got out of bed and padded over.

"Mandy," I called out softly, "are you ok?"

Silence.

Dread and foreboding further gripped my heart.

"Mandy!" I repeatedly loudly, knocking hard on the door. "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

When there was no answer for a second time, I opened the door open.

My wife was standing before the toilet. In the dimness, she was partially draped in the shadows, giving her an eerie, ghostly appearance. At first, Amanda appeared to be standing still, but as my eyes adjusted, I noticed that she was trembling. Her back was to me, so I couldn't see her face.

She slowly turned. Her shoulders were slightly slumped, and her expression was stony and unreadable.

There were tears flowing from her eyes.

"Amanda, please. You're scaring the hell out of me. What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

She didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she swallowed hard and spoke slowly.

"I couldn't sleep. I started feeling more nauseous, and rushed to the bathroom. I threw up."

I nodded in sympathy and understanding. She hadn't been feeling well for the past few days.

But there was something more.

"I've also been late with my period."

I heard the words, but they didn't quite register. I stood dumbfounded for a moment. Why was she telling me this? What did that have anything to do with--

My eyes suddenly widened.

Amanda held up something small and rectangular in her hand.

"2 lines," she announced softly. Her face was pale.

I was instantly overcome with a boundless joy, and wanted to scream at the top of my lungs in jubilation. Starting a family with the woman I loved essentially made my life complete. We had talked about having children, and wanted it more than anything. This was everything I longed for, and the reason for my existence.

This was it! I was never so happy in my life!

I looked at Amanda-- the center of my universe- and saw anguish and uncertainty in her eyes.

Uncertainty.

I suddenly froze. A horrible thought began to creep into my mind.

No, it couldn't be. It was impossible.

We were so careful...

A sinister, sinking feeling formed in the pit of my stomach. My knees buckled as if the floor had caved in beneath me and I staggered back, trying to think... trying to convince myself that I was just overreacting.

But in my heart, I knew Amanda was wondering the same thing as we stared at each other in horror.

Who was the father?

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers