Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem, Amanda. She'll be sad that she missed the fun."

"Then your wife will have to join us next time."

The thought of cute and curvy, large-chested Brandy joining Piper and Amanda to please us made my cock twitch and ache.

Scott nodded before bending down to kiss my wife on the forehead. As he rose to full height, Amanda took him into her mouth again.

"Take note, young lady," Glenn advised Piper in a scholarly tone, inclining is head at the foursome. "This is how you handle 3 men at the same time." He patted the young girl on the knee as he watched my wife, but his hand slowly crept up her thigh. Piper, however, didn't seem to mind.

Bryan heard Glenn. "That's right, babe," he called out to our babysitter. "Watch and learn from a true professional!"

Amanda had returned to deepthroating Bryan, but he quickly passed her back to Scott, whom she happily swallowed again. But my wife's training partner wasn't settling for another handjob. Instead, he kneeled behind her, spitting on his hand to wet the tip of his erection.

Piper's eyes widened as she bolted upright on my lap. "Is he... are they going to..."

My wife didn't even flinch as Bryan drove his manhood into her ass.

"Whoa," the petite blonde breathed.

I beamed proudly we watched the men triple-penetrate my wife. Mindlessly aroused and craving attention myself, I leaned forward to nuzzle my nose against Piper's neck. Despite layers of sweat and cum coating her taut body, the fragrance of her hair wafted pleasantly to my nostrils. My hands slid up her trunk then reached around her slim body, first cupping her breasts then squeezing them hard. I felt movement and realized that Glenn was still slowly moving up her thigh.

"Does watching my wife get you excited?"

The babysitter nodded mutely, completely enthralled.

"Oh, young Piper is very much excited. I can attest to that,!" Glenn proclaimed with a chuckle as he fingered her wet hole.

Amanda fixed a twinkling eye on us, and twisted her head to slip Scott out of her mouth. "I still have both hands free," she complained meaningfully to Jansen and Glenn. But she could say no more as our neighbor turned her head and unsympathetically thrusted himself back down her throat. Glenn and Jansen snickered as they stood up and flanked her, practically poking her with their erections. Undaunted, if not further incited, Amanda coolly masturbated them while her holes continued to accommodate the other 3 cocks with ease.

Piper was in awe. "How can she handle them like that? Where does she find the stamina to keep going?" She was staring directly at my wife and still couldn't believe her eyes!

"Practice," I answered flippantly. "Lots and lots of practice."

Amanda casted a sidelong glance at me and winked while her partners pounded her, causing my cock to throb. "Work it, slut. That's it, get 'em all off!"

I was tempted to fuck Piper, but nothing could compete with the sight of my beautiful wife giving multiple lovers all they could handle. They carried on for quite some time, and eventually it became evident that the men were fatiguing. However, Amanda was in far superior physical shape, and she showed no signs of slowing down. I almost pitied them. My wife was relentless and had a seemingly limitless sexual appetite; she wouldn't dismiss them until she was completely satisfied, and, judging by the look of things, that wasn't going to be any time soon!

Piper's azure eyes were transfixed on Amanda's ass as Bryan reamed it with his meaty cock. "I wonder how that feels? I've never tried anal before."

I suddenly froze. "What did you say?"

The young girl tensed and instantly regretted her inadvertent confession.

I realized to my utmost surprise that, despite the countless time we had sex, I had never taken her in the ass. "You should try it," I suggested mildly. "You may discover that you like it." My voice dropped. "And I would love to be your first time."

Piper looked unconvinced. "I don't know..."

I pulled her close to me, appreciating how warm and tight her young body felt, as I whispered, "I'll be gentle, Piper. I promise." Indeed, I wanted to make her first time a pleasant experience. "Aren't I always good to you?"

As Piper considered my solicitation, her eyes were still locked on Amanda and the 5 cocks poking her. It was impossible for her not to notice my wife's euphoric expression.

"Yes," she breathed.

I wasn't sure if Piper was answering my question or giving me the green light to sodomize her, but I prayed it was the latter and quickly ran with it! I gently pushed her up into a standing position. Then, after licking my fingers and lubricating the tip of my erection, I eagerly hooked an arm around the teenager's waist and drew her back to me.

"Spread your asscheeks."

Piper reached back and complied, and I clenched my hungry cock at its base as I slowly impaled her in the rear. A crushing pain momentarily exploded all over my cockhead from her tightness. I felt Piper wince and heard her whimper, and realized that she, too, was in discomfort. But, much to my delight, the young blonde wasn't going to be denied her first anal experience. Still mesmerized by Amanda's sexual skills and stamina, Piper wiggled her bottom as she inexorably sank herself on of my cock. The way her sphincter muscles gripped and rubbed my shaft as she inched her way down was as pleasant as any mouth or pussy.

"Fuck, Piper. That feels SO good."

The young girl didn't stop until her hole completely engulfed me. I was amazed since not even Amanda was successful in fitting my entire manhood into her anus during her first try! Piper sat still for a moment, and I felt her inner muscles reflexively contracting. I tried to remain motionless as well, but the feeling was so wonderful and my primal need was so great that I instinctively began pumping upward.

Piper groaned the first few times but soon relaxed, allowing me to drive into her much more fluidly. In fact, after a few pelvic thrusts, she assertively took over, raising herself almost to my tip before letting herself drop. Her motions were initially careful and measured, but gradually grew harder, faster, and heavier to the point where the sound of skin slapping against skin competed with the passionate sounds coming from Amanda and her playmates.

Piper's anus had loosened considerably, but my erection still burned wonderfully from the friction. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and the notion of filling this pretty girl's ass with cum was almost enough to bring me to orgasm, but I clenched my pelvic muscles in an effort to prolong the moment. By now, however, my wife and the others had noticed the fun we were enjoying, and they began to watch us hungrily even as we stared back at them.

Amanda's eyes smoldered; her look was so intent that it froze us. She abruptly shrugged everyone off and rose to her feet. There were curses and moans of chagrin, but no one dared to cross my wife, who was unequivocally in charge during these gangbangs. She strode towards us purposefully, her toned form emanating confidence and appearing to glide with the grace of an athlete. Dried, caked-on streaks of semen from earlier in the night and recent wet globs of milky white adorned her sexy body.

Piper flinched and dismounted me as Amanda stopped just before her, mistaking my wife's intensity for jealousy. But I knew better.

She cradled the young girl's pretty face in her hands and gazed at her solemnly. "This has been a special night for you, Piper."

"Yes," our babysitter replied meekly.

"A night of many firsts." Amanda then leaned in and kissed Piper solidly on the lips. "I think it's time you took the next step."

Despite herself, Piper managed an uneasy chuckle. "You mean having group sex, kissing a girl, and taking it up the ass--- all for the first time--- wasn't 'the next step' for me?"

Amanda threw her head back and laughed at the absurdity of it all and, as always, her laughter sounded like sweet music. My young paramour smiled, and I could tell her tension lessened somewhat.

That is, until my wife nudged her towards the 5 men.

Piper's eyes bulged, and she looked even more panic-stricken now compared to the beginning of the night. "No. I can't."

"Yes... you can, and you're ready," my wife encouraged gently. "Once you feel them all inside of you, you'll love it. You won't be able to get enough of it. And I'll be right here beside you. You can do this, Piper."

"I'm here, too," I assured the nervous girl. "Mandy and I will look after you."

Piper slowly turned towards the men.

"That's it, babe. Come to daddy." Scott gestured for her to approach.

"Come to grandpa, too!" Glenn exclaimed, to which the entire room chortled.

The men were about to collectively descend upon Piper, but Amanda stopped them. "Go easy on her. This is Piper's first time with so many of men, and she's never done anal."

"Right. Whatever," Bryan sneered.

But Amanda sighed, rolled her eyes, and pushed her running mate aside. Then her eyes fell upon Jansen and she pointed at him. "Jansen. You take Piper's ass first."

"With pleasure."

Piper's eyes drifted to his enormous cock, and she actually looked terrified. But my wife whispered something in her ear, and the young girl suddenly laughed.

"...and I'll get him ready for you," Amanda finished. She suddenly dropped to her knees and inhaled Jansen's erection into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his length several times, slobbering loudly, and leaving a copious amount of wetness behind with each pass.

When my wife was finished, she drew him out of her mouth and waved the girl over. Piper approached the tall man, who dwarfed her by almost a foot and a half.

"Good, Piper. Now turn around and bend over."

Piper did as she was told, and offered up her cute little ass. Then, Amanda took Jansen's manhood as if it were a toy and drove it into Piper's anus. The poor girl shuddered and almost screamed.

"Just breathe," I called out to her. "In through your nose, out through your mouth. Nice and easy. You can do it... you've done it before," I reminded her, hoping she hadn't already forgotten that I was in her ass mere moments ago before Jansen!

"Jesus Christ!" the young girl gasped. Her tone and expression made every man in the room want to sodomize her. But she hung in there bravely and took in Jansen's massive girth, which looked big enough to tear her in half.

"Good thing you stretched her first, pal," Dimitri told me drolly.

Amanda ignored the locker room banter. She petted her protégé comfortingly, stroking her hair then down the length her smooth back. But if this was a training session, then my wife was about to teach the young girl another lesson. "Now you, Scott. In her mouth."

Our neighbor didn't question Amanda's authority. He merely stepped in front of Piper and drove his shaft down her throat, double-teaming her with Jansen. I had to admit, the sight of our petite and gorgeous babysitter being spitroasted by the 2 biggest cocks I had ever seen was a wonderful sight. I suspected that Amanda had chosen them first on purpose.

Devious!

Piper was murmuring and gulping as the two tall men pinned her small form between them. Eventually, as she discovered her rhythm, Piper gestured for the other men to approach. Bryan and Dimitri immediately flanked her, guiding her tiny hands onto their needy cocks. Glenn was temporarily left out, but not entirely excluded, as he darted in and out of the tangled mass, touching and groping the young girl wherever he could, and rubbing himself on her.

Eventually, the 5 men dragged Piper to the carpet and arranged her to their liking: 3 of them penetrating her tight holes and 2 of them enjoying handjobs, the same manner in which they enjoyed my wife earlier.

I studied Piper's face closely to gauge her reaction. There was initially shock and revulsion, and she was nearly overwhelmed. But as she quickly became acclimated to so many partners poking and prodding her, her posture became more erect, and she began to give as much as she received. It was as if she was declaring "I can do this", and it was wonderful to see her rapidly gaining confidence.

Our young babysitter was growing up before our eyes!

Amanda looked down upon the 6 naked, squirming bodies with a grave expression as if she was presiding over them. Abruptly, she turned to face me, and the serious façade vanished as she grinned smugly. "I've been waiting all night for this."

"You set the poor girl up." It was an accusation, not a question.

"I knew what she wanted, but she was too timid to go for it. I figured with a little encouragement..."

A sudden thought occurred to me. "You've finally done it."

"What's that, babe?"

"You've turned Piper into your protégé."

Amanda blushed, and I knew it to be true. "Piper desperately wanted to join us in a night like this, and enjoy the things that you and I have been lucky enough to experience. I... I wanted to make the moment special for her... to share everyone with her, and to share her with everyone. And I wanted be here for her if she got scared."

I smiled lovingly at my wife. Given the fact that our hot babysitter was built like a woman, I often lost sight of the fact that she was still only a teenager. And it was also difficult for me to fathom how intimidating it could be for a young girl to be swarmed and penetrated by a multitude of men. However, it was not surprising that Amanda took it upon herself to look after Piper and coach her through the trying moments.

It's partly what made my wife such a fantastic mother and a wonderful human being.

"I love you, Mandy. You're the best."

We held each other close and touched foreheads, our personal sign of affection. For a moment we forgot about what was transpiring on our living room carpet, but we eventually looked over at Piper, who was getting thoroughly fucked from every direction. We observed her closely to make sure she wasn't under duress, but it was quite the opposite: Piper was entertaining her partners enthusiastically, and the passionate sounds she was making were not of distress. Judging by her vocal reactions, body movements, and facial expressions, she was thoroughly enjoying the moment.

The teenager pleasured the men until, one by one, they began to cum... inside of her and on her. Piper swallowed a mouthful as Dimitri pulled out of her throat, and she cried in triumph as Glenn and Scott erupted sequentially in her two other orifices. But she craved more cum and furiously jacked off Bryan and Jansen, who splattered their seed all over her.

I turned back to my beautiful wife. She appeared more radiant than ever as she flashed me one of those smiles that I wished I could've frozen in time. I drew her close to me with the intent on making love to her in front of everyone. But my wife snickered as playfully rubbed her nose against mine, and I realized that she still had another surprise up her sleeve.

With that, Amanda planted a soft kiss on my neck, turned, and strode directly into the midst of the group. Glenn was laying on the carpet next to the blonde teen with one arm draped on her as if he didn't want to relinquish possession. The rest of the men were strewn around them, all in an exhausted heap. They were obviously spent.

Amanda pushed them all away until she was standing over Piper. The girl regarded her curiously as my wife brought her to her feet and looked her up and down. Semen was still trickling out of the corner of Piper's mouth and down her chin. Streaks of creamy white were dashed all over her pale skin, not to mention the loads that were dripping out of her holes and oozing down her thin legs.

There was a collective intake of air as Amanda licked the girl's chin clean.

Her mouth never leaving Piper's flesh, Amanda methodically worked her way down, licking from her knees wherever there was cum and eating it. She lingered on the girl's breasts and nipples before moving down to her flat tummy. Piper was staring down at my wife with wide-eyed surprised, but squirmed and giggled as Amanda sucked her bellybutton clean.

My wife was well aware that all eyes were on her, and knew exactly what to do to rile us up. My erection returned instantaneously.

From there, Amanda spread her friend's legs and scooted behind her. Now she was kissing and cleansing the small of Piper's back, just above the tip of her vertical crease, as the blonde peered down her back. Piper cooed softly, and shifted her hips to the delicate touch of Amanda's lips. It was clear that she wanted Amanda to remain there, but my wife continued to work further down, vacuuming the splotches of semen on the girl's inner thighs.

Amanda suddenly sprang to her feet and spun the girl to face her. Mashing their lips together, she slipped her tongue into the teen's mouth, eliciting a surprised murmur as they shared cum.

No one made a sound as we watched the girls kiss for a REALLY long time.

As they detached themselves, the girls' expressions finally revealed their true love for one another. Amanda didn't need to further instruct Piper since they shared the same idea and the same need. She merely sunk back to the carpet, and my wife followed. They lay on their sides, but Piper adjusted herself so that they faced each other head-to-feet.

I couldn't contain myself as I watched the two beautiful girls assume a passionate 69.

"Omigod," I breathed in awe.

My eyes were glued on their perfect bodies as Amanda and Piper squirmed and thrashed and moaned on the living floor like two slippery seals, their faces buried in each other's muffs.

"Fuck, that's beautiful," Bryan drooled. "So fucking beautiful."

Dimitri's eyes were practically bulging out of his skull. He had to tear his eyes from them to look over at me. We had been friends since grade school, and Dimitri was the closest thing I had to a brother, but the jealous look he gave me was full of venom. "Dude. I hate you."

Amanda and Piper didn't notice me as I stood over them, vigorously masturbating as they ate each other out. "Come on, guys. Let's give these ladies what they want... more cum!"

We gathered around my wife and babysitter, and showered them with our affection.

***************************************

I awoke on the living room carpet much later. Amanda and Piper lay on either side of me, snuggled against my chest as I held them tightly. They were the antithesis of each other --- my wife, tan, toned, and powerful; our babysitter, pale, petite, and delicate--- but they felt perfect in my arms, each in her own unique way. Their naked bodies reeked of sweat and sperm that was oddly pleasing, and their flesh so comfortingly warm that I didn't want to move.

Both girls were still asleep, and I tried my best not to wake them. Still groggy, I carefully looked around. The living room was empty and the rest of the house was silent. The others had apparently shown themselves out sometime during the early morning. I was quite pleased with how the previous night unfolded and knew it was only a matter of before we did it again.

Perhaps, next time, with Brandy?

My left arm was pinned beneath Piper's dozing form, and I carefully pulled it out. Then I rolled over to face my wife, who bore a serene, almost angelic expression. She looked peaceful as she slumbered, but I was unable to resist the urge to reach out and caress her freckles.

Amanda stirred and slowly opened her eyes, and I immediately regretted my selfishness. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, Mandy. I just... I just wanted to touch you."

Her eyes were bleary, but their usual twinkle quickly returned. "What's the matter, didn't I provide you with enough excitement last night?"