Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's never enough, you know that. Fuck, Mandy, you were so incredible last night. I love it when the slut in you comes out to play. Damn it, I want to fuck you again right now."

Amanda sighed and she chuckled again. She stretched languidly on the carpet, and for as much as I ached all over, Amanda was probably experiencing it ten times worse.

But something as trivial as bodily pain was never a deterrent for her.

"Well, all the boys are gone. That means I'm your slut now."

I immediately rolled and straddled her. With our young babysitter still sleeping next to us, we made love on the living room floor. As usual, it never took my wife long to bring to climax. But as I grunted and pumped hard, a tiny hand fell on my shoulder. I turned to see Piper staring intently at us.

She leaned over and kissed me as I came hard once more into my wife.

Brandy wasn't expecting us to pick up James until the evening, so we continued our fun. The time I spent alone with the girls was intimate and personal, and on a completely different level than the orgy. Our bodies merged as one, a writhing mass of arms and legs as we kissed and explored each another.

I sat back and masturbated as I watched the girls play... Amanda clapped and hooted in encouragement as I carried our petite babysitter, her gangly arms and legs wrapped around me, while prancing about the room and bouncing her on my rigid shaft... Piper stared at us affectionately as my wife and I took turns riding each other before orgasming together again.

Afterwards, Amanda and I led our hot babysitter to the shower, where we took turns soaping her down. Piper returned the favor, first attending to Amanda, spending extra time on her curves and crevices, and then me... gliding her soapy hand up and down my erect man-pole and lathering my swollen balls. The sensuality of it all had me as hard as ever.

Then we took turns dropping to our knees and giving each other oral sex.

After we were somewhat satiated a long time later, we basked in the warmth of the cascading water, the three of us holding each other tightly, no one wanting to let go. But eventually, I reluctantly stepped out first, the girls giggling as they continued to play. I dried myself then retrieved another towel and wrapped both girls in it together. I kissed them as I herded them towards the bedroom. I was still so hot for Amanda and Piper, and didn't want to let them go. No now, not ever. And while they were undoubtedly sore, tired, and famished, their playful show of resistance indicated that they yearned for more, too.

A threesome with the hot babysitter and my even hotter wife was the ultimate sexual fantasy come to life.

***************************************

Amanda and I, still naked in bed, sadly watched as Piper got dressed to leave, but not before she gave us each a departing, passionate kiss on the lips. There was a bounce in her step and a worldly look about her that wasn't there before, a confidence and harder edge that made the young girl appear older beyond her years.

A loss of innocence.

It was now Sunday afternoon, and although Piper would be back tomorrow morning to watch James, I already missed her and longed for her touch.

Monday couldn't arrive soon enough.

"That was wonderful," Amanda commented dreamily as we watched the bedroom door close. I knew she was referring to totality of the past several hours.

"Yes... yes, it was. I just hope we didn't scar Piper for life."

Amanda pursed her lips. "No, I don't think so. Look at everything she willingly accomplished." She ticked them off her fingers. "First time being with multiple men. Losing her anal virginity. Kissing another girl for the first time." My wife blushed at that last statement. "No, our Piper will be just fine. Especially now that she's confident enough to know that she can have the boys whenever she wants, however she wants." She suddenly became serious. "Thank you. Thank you for everything. For the freedom to play again... for your trust."

"Thank you, Mandy. You're my reason for everything. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, babe. I do it all for you." Amanda suddenly smirked impudently. "Well, for you, the extra cock, AND for some pussy, of course!"

We looked at each other gravely, then burst out laughing.