Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 15

Story Info
Naked and humiliated in the woods, gagged by her own panties.
8.2k words
4.35
40.1k
35

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers

Continuing a plot thread from Chapter 6, this story is dedicated to Vitriol Hack.

***************************************

Amanda's lungs burned.

It was still early morning, barely past 7am, and the morning air was so frigid that her breath instantly coalesced into water vapor.

In through your nose, out through your mouth.

The beautiful woman always kept her breathing steady when she ran. Her sneakers pounded the gravel; the trail was noticeably starting to incline as it meandered through the rolling hills, forcing Amanda to exert more effort to maintain her pace. She pumped her arms and legs harder, unwilling to succumb to the burning in her lungs and quads.

The first 2 miles where always hardest for Amanda, when her breathing was still labored and her muscles weren't yet fully loose, especially when running in cold weather like today. She normally achieved her second wind by the 3rd mile, and by the 5th she was on cruise control that would easily carry her until the 10th and final mile.

Amanda was only clad in a black Lycra sports bra and short black nylon running shorts, with her long silky black hair pulled through her cap in a tight ponytail. Most runners would've been dressed in fleece and leggings in such cold morning temperatures, but not Amanda.

Training in her favorite running attire was when she felt her best.

The garments that stretched snugly over her illustrious curves were actually a size too small, but that was on purpose. Normally a humble person, Amanda would never admit that this was her time to show off. Possessing unnatural, ethereal beauty, she was always comfortable in her own skin, but never felt quite as sexy and confident as she did during these moments: working up a nice sweat while running hard in the great outdoors, and wearing nothing but a snug sports bra and short shorts (and a cap!) to flaunt her rocking body.

She was in her element.

Amanda was, for all intents and purposes, drop-dead gorgeous. Brown, slightly almond-shaped eyes sparkled with a hint of mischievousness, as if there was a joke that only she was aware of, and adorable freckles dotted her cheeks to her delicate jawline.

What was not delicate was her powerful-looking body.

Amanda's muscular upper-torso was V-shaped, with a smooth neck that gave way to sleek shoulders, and contoured biceps and triceps. And wearing a tight sports bra provided 2 wonderful benefits: not only did it accentuate her perfectly formed 34c breasts, but it also exposed her rippling 6-pack, the physical feature that she was secretly most proud of. Running almost 20 miles a week gave the raven-haired beauty fabulously toned legs with stout thighs, and an eye-popping sculpted ass.

She was a model of health and fitness.

Amanda glanced to her right and left, where several members of her training group did well in keeping up with her. Altogether, there were 12 of them who religiously met every weekend for a 10 miler. There were 5 different training areas that they rotated through, and today's was this Appalachian trail, which was the most grueling as well as Amanda's favorite.

The ladies who ran on her periphery were cut from the same cloth as her, fitness freaks who were in unbelievable shape. Unlike Amanda, however, most of them were wearing t-shirts, if not long-sleeves, and tights beneath their shorts; some had even donned ear warmers and gloves in an effort to keep warm.

Despite being half-naked in contrast to their multi-layers of clothing, Amanda didn't feel self-conscious around the other girls. They had been running mates for years and considered each other as friends. Besides, they all were aware that Amanda was in her element when she was running and sweating, and most even regarded her confidence with benign jealousy.

The male runners always lagged behind the ladies, and it was easy to see why. The other girls may not have been stunningly beautiful like Amanda, but they were incredibly fit with tremendous bodies. And letting the boys stare at their asses while they paced behind was akin to dangling the proverbial carrot in front of them, Amanda thought humorously!

Amanda was the unofficial group leader as she often found herself running at the forefront. She willingly displayed her body for anyone wanting to admire at it, and, while the beautiful woman would never openly admit it, basked in the attention.

Despite the bounty of men that were currently captivated by Amanda's appearance, one man, in particular, was absolutely obsessed with her. Even now, the brunette could sense Bryan's lustful eyes searing into her backside as he trailed a short distance behind. It was a wonder that he had never tripped while staring at her ass as he ran!

Unbeknownst to everyone else in their training group--- and except for a very small group of people on the outside, including her husband--- Amanda had been engaging in a steamy affair with Bryan for almost as long as she'd known him. They'd fuck every time the group met, sometimes before or after... sometimes they'd do it in the back seat of her car or his. If they were feeling particularly bold and daring, they'd branch off on their own for a quickie in the middle of their run. At this point, they knew all the secluded spots at their training locations, and it was now fairly easy to steal some moments alone together.

Bryan was an oxymoron to Amanda. He was fit and fairly handsome, of course, but his arms and body were adorned with tattoos, and he sported a tongue ring and eyebrow piercing that Amanda found somewhat hideous. It wasn't that she was against body art... far from it. But she had never been attracted to guys who were that into it.

Until Bryan came along.

Another fact that puzzled Amanda was that Bryan was easily the most disgusting, foul-mouthed, and inconsiderate human being whom she had ever encountered. For instance, he openly bragged about all the girls he bedded, often not even bothering to be discreet around their female running partners. Even worse, everyone was aware that Amanda was married, yet Bryan relentlessly hit on her in front of them! This blatant behavior made Amanda especially nervous since a casual observer could easily piece together their illicit romance.

But the possibility of getting caught was what made the sex so thrilling.

And while Amanda never wanted Bryan to merely brand her as one of his sexual conquests that he bragged to his buddies about, there was just something about his uncouth, bad boy persona and appearance that she was helplessly attracted to...

***************************************

The endorphin high kicked in around the 7th mile.

Whereas a less experienced runner would've been fatiguing, Amanda was adrenalized and growing stronger. Her pace actually quickened as most of the other runners began to lag further behind, and Amanda proudly realized that she could complete a half marathon today!

The beautiful brunette was actually disappointed when the designated finish line came into view. Scampering past the tree that served as the 10 mile marker, Amanda slowly coasted to a brisk walk. She straightened her back and interlocked her fingers behind her head, concentrating on her pursed lip breathing. Her lungs and legs ached, but in a wonderful way that all avid runners seemed to indulge in, and marched in circles to cool down her muscles. The temperature had warned considerably, and despite the fact that Amanda was bathed in sweated, she felt as glorious as ever.

Amanda trudged back towards the tree to wait for her friends.

She kept an eye out, in particular, for Molly.

Less than a minute later, the first of the others began straggling in, and Amanda high-fived them and shouted words of encouragement as they crossed the finish line, glancing down at her stopwatch as they did so. Then they gathered with Amanda to offer the same support to the other group members that arrived after them.

Bryan's group was among the last to finish, but Amanda intentionally didn't acknowledge him.

5 minutes after Amanda had completed the run, she and her group were still waiting for one final runner. She peered back up the trail. It all too easy to twist an ankle, or worse, when running in these hills. Although Amanda wasn't concerned, she still breathed a sigh of relief when she Molly finally appeared, bounding down the trail to cross the finish line with a final burst of energy to the cheers and applause of everyone.

Amanda approached the woman, who was bent at the waist and gasping for air.

"Good job, girl!" Amanda congratulated her with genuine warmth and enthusiasm.

Molly rose to full height, hands on her hips and still breathing hard. Then she threw Amanda a crooked grin and high-fived her. "Thanks, Amanda. We need to make your lazy husband join us next time. No excuses!"

Amanda laughed.

Her husband and Molly worked together, and he had openly admitted to Amanda, many times, that he found Molly EXTREMELY attractive. Molly was a tall Asian woman, standing about 3 inches taller than her, in her mid-40's who recently became a mother for the 4th time. Like Amanda, she was a health nut and an avid runner, and out of love for her husband, Amanda invited her into the running group, which Molly gratefully accepted.

Molly was almost 6 years older than her husband, and Amanda was initially surprised that he desired her so badly. After all, considering that Amanda was almost 7 years his junior and that he was currently having an affair with Piper, their babysitter who wasn't old enough to drink yet but young enough to be his daughter ["The Hot Babysitter" series], it was clear that he had a fetish for younger females. But gazing at the older Asian woman, Amanda understood--- with a great deal of comfort--- why her husband was so smitten: Molly possessed a youthful, athletic figure as well as long black hair and, very notably, freckles.

It was as if Amanda was staring at her future self! At least, she fervently hoped she would look as good as Molly 15 years from now.

The trail emptied into a large park and, after a post-run stretch, the group slowly made their way to the parking lot, which was situated on the opposite side.

Molly was still panting as Amanda accompanied the older woman to her car. "Damn, Amanda," she huffed. "You really killed it on the trail, and you looked so hot doing it, too!"

Amanda blushed at the compliment. A less secure woman would've regarded Molly as competition for her husband's affection, but she found the woman extremely likeable.

Somewhat plaintively, Molly added, "My god, you're not even breathing hard! I wish I had your strength and stamina."

"Well, considering that you averaged under a 10-minute mile on your first 10 mile trail run, I'd say you did just fine!"

It was the older woman's turn to beam as she unlocked her vehicle. "See you next weekend?"

"Without a doubt!"

The ladies embraced before Molly climbed in and drove off.

Amanda said good-bye to the rest of the group. By the time she trudged to her car, there was only one other vehicle left in the parking lot. She was hurriedly attempting to open the driver-side door when a rough hand clamped down on hers.

"What's the rush, babe?" Bryan drawled in her ear. The bulge in his running shorts pressed into the crease of her ass, and the stench of his sweat was oddly appealing.

As usual, Amanda tried not to give him any satisfaction, which was part of the game.

"You reek, Bryan."

"Funny, you didn't complain about that last time you fucked me."

"I held my breath."

Bryan grabbed Amanda's shoulders and spun her around. When he tried to lean in and kiss her, she averted her face at the last moment, glancing around to see if any of their friends still remained.

But the parking lot was deserted.

Bryan ogled Amanda lecherously, staring down at her attention-grabbing cleavage. "You always look so fantastic after a run. Fuck, I want to lick the sweat off every inch of your body." He leaned in once more, encircling his arms around her waist.

Amanda's body tingled at his words, and even more so when kisses started raining all over her neck. She almost kissed him back, and even considered pulling Bryan into the backseat of her car to fuck him or, at the very least, allow him eat her pussy.

But Amanda pushed him away. "Not today, Bryan. I'm tired and hungry, and I just want to go home to my husband." There was truth to her words. The "runner's high" was still in full effect, which made Amanda very horny, and she did, in fact, want to save that immense sexual energy for the true love of her life.

But the man's visage twisted in frustrated rage. "Why? So that pussy can just sit there and watch while other guys pound the hell out of you?"

"Fuck you, Bryan." Amanda constantly played hard-to-get to make Bryan lust for her even more, but this time her vehemence was real, and she had to refrain from slapping him.

Bryan extended both arms against the car, trapping Amanda in between. "I want you right now. You can't look the way you do and not expect me to be hot for you. God, the way your tits bounce in that sport bra... and that incredible ass..." He looked at her hard. "You can't make me wait another week."

Bryan's desperation for her body was stirring primal emotions, but Amanda had better people to fuck. "I said, I want to go home to my husband."

Her running partner retracted his arms and backed away, but caste a venomous sneer. "So that's how it's going to be, eh?" Bryan made a clucking noise with his tongue as he shook his head, and Amanda suddenly experienced a dreadful sense of foreboding. He began reaching into his pocket.

Alarmed, Amanda demanded, "What are you doing?" Her back was against the car and Bryan was in front of her; there was no place to run.

Bryan drew out his cell phone and tapped the screen several times. "I want to show you something." He lifted it towards her, but Amanda flinched. "Don't worry, doll. It's just a phone, it can't hurt you." It tone was mocking.

Amanda peered at it warily. Looking back at her was a picture of herself smiling angelically while sitting naked on a patch of grass...

... with her perfect breasts streaked and splattered with thick white semen...

She looked up angrily. "What is this? How did you---"

Bryan smirked, and suddenly Amanda remembered: long ago, when they had sex on this same trail, Bryan had snapped a picture of her after she jacked him off all over her breasts ["Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapter 6"].

The pic was actually intended for her husband. Ever since they began dabbling in extramarital affairs with each other's permission, Amanda often sent him pictures of herself in very compromising positions with her lovers, usually while performing an obscene sex act. It was a tease that always got her husband off, and, quite frankly, Amanda loved supplying him with these risqué pics.

But something had obviously gone awry.

"That pic with meant for my husband... you sent it to yourself, too." It was a statement, not an accusation.

"Damn right I did, Amanda. Look how sexy you are wearing my cum! I couldn't let it go to waste." He looked at her almost rapturously. "If you only knew how many times I've jerked off to this pic..."

"Bryan, you're a creep. A disgusting, pathetic creep. I'm leaving now." Amanda turned to open the driver-side door.

"I don't think so."

She spun back around, cheeks flushing and nostrils flaring. "Are you threatening me, asshole? Because I actually really hope you are." She balled her first.

"Relax, sweetheart. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to nail your pussy and leave it a sloppy mess for your hubby, that's all." Amanda was about to retort, but Bryan smoothly cut her off. "It would be a real shame if I 'accidentally' texted this pic to everyone, wouldn't it?"

Her eyes narrowed as Bryan began listing the members of their training group. "What would they think if they discovered your true nature? I'm sure Aaron and DeAndre would be happy since they both want to fuck you almost as badly as I do. But Fred and Rick might be a little surprised." He feigned shocked as he continued in the most annoying tone that he could muster. "And what about the ladies? Won't they be devastated that you're not quite the 'girl next door' whom you've always pretended to be? They might ask me more questions... and I might 'accidentally' spill the beans about all the other guys you've been fucking on the side ["Sharing My Wife Amanda" series]."

"You've made your point."

By the man was relentless. "Hey, isn't Molly your husband's work friend? Shit, all that might make for some interesting water cooler discussion, huh?"

Amanda had heard enough. "I said, you've made your point, asshole!" She exploded in exasperation. "What do you want?"

"That's more like it, sweet thing." Bryan patted her patronizingly on the cheek, but she slapped his hand away. "Oooh... I love it when the claws come out. It makes everything so much sweeter." He leered at her knowingly. "You know what I want."

Amanda considered getting into her car and leaving this pompous fool behind. "I have a better idea. Why don't I kick you in the balls and punch you in the face, then take your stupid cell phone and smash it to pieces?"
"You could, but what good would that do? Oh, I didn't tell you? I also have your pic saved on my home PC as well as on my tablet and laptop, and on my work computer."

Amanda's eyes smoldered.

Bryan leaned in and whispered sweetly in her ear, "I have you, Amanda. Do what I tell you, and I promise I won't hurt you... well, not too badly, anyway." He Chuckled. "But at least your friends won't discover what a whore you are, and your pic won't end up on every porn site on the internet."

She suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" he demanded.

"Omigod, Bryan. If you only knew... forget it. Let's just get this over with."

Bryan shrugged. He considered forcing Amanda onto her knees for a blowjob as he leaned against her car, but a more sinister plan was already set in motion.

He grabbed her wrists. "Follow me."

With a grating laugh, Bryan led Amanda back up the trail.

***************************************

Amanda's heart was racing as she followed Bryan, and not just because they were running at a brisk pace again. Trepidation coursed through her with the certainty that she was going to be in for a very rough time. Yet, Bryan's disgusting attitude and salacious behavior towards her was always as thrilling as it was arousing. He was going to embarrass her, degrade her, and possibly even inflict mild bodily harm on her; of that, Amanda was certain.

So why, then, were her clit and nipples so hard?

Amanda pussy grew wetter in her sweat-soaked panties, and the excitement and anticipation was like a shot of adrenalin. How the despicable man could turn her on so much was beyond comprehension. Rather than overthink things or wallow in self-loathing, Amanda decided long ago that she would just go along for the ride and let the chips for where they may. It was a dangerously cavalier attitude to have towards Bryan, but it had worked out well for her... so far.

The couple ran the trail in reverse for about 2 miles when Bryan suddenly veered of the marked path and into a densely wooded area.

Here we go, Amanda thought ominously. Most women wouldn't have willingly entered the woods him, but not Amanda. The potential of embarrassment through blackmail, as well as the excited curiosity for all the kinky things the vile man was going to do to her, compelled her to follow.

They jogged for several hundred more yards. The pockmarked ground was uneven with holes, tree roots, and rocks hidden by fallen leaves that made their quick pace treacherous. But they soon entered a small clearing that contained a large rock off to one side, and Bryan stopped so abruptly that Amanda nearly ran into him.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers