Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you," she heard Daphne whine. "You enjoyed that! "

Amanda masterfully kept her expression neutral as footsteps stomped away. There was a rustle of clothing and a zipper being pulled up followed by frantic steps... presumably, Daphne had run off and Thomas had gone after her.

After a prolonged silence, other footsteps followed.

As Amanda sat there, bound and blindfolded, with the salty taste of semen in her mouth and even more spunk drying on her body, she realized that she had just potentially ended a relationship. Despite the affairs that she enjoyed with multiple married men, she never tried to be a homewrecker. However, she didn't forced Thomas and Daphne to be here, and could easily make the case that Thomas just raped her... which would make his girlfriend complicit.

Amanda knew what it felt like to be an actual victim of sexual assault ["Chapter 7"], and felt no remorse for her actions.

She waited. There was no sound of movement, save for the occasional wind and bird in the distance; there was no more mocking voices speaking about her in hushed tones. But Amanda knew she wasn't alone. With a slight pull of her wrists, she freed herself and yanked the shorts off her head.

Bryan was standing several feet away from her, mouth ajar and staring at her with a stunned expression, her panties clutched in his fist. He was speechless and looked at her as if she was a poisonous snake. "What... what just happened?" he murmured.

The fit woman stood up, brushing the dirt off her bare bottom, and stretched. She had been bound to the trees for quite a while; between that and the rough treatment she had been forced to endure, Amanda was feeling sore all over.

"Gee, Bryan. I was the one who was tied up and blindfolded. Why don't YOU tell ME what just happened?" Her tone was biting and sarcastic.

But Bryan continued to gape at her. "You're... you're fucking incredible, Amanda. You have no shame... nothing bothers you..." He was in awe.

"Give me your phone."

Bryan didn't argue or even make a flippant remark. He simply slapped it into her outstretched hand. Believing that Amanda was about to delete the pic that he had taken without her consent, he told her, "I'll delete the copies, every single one of them. I promise."

Amanda had never seen him so grave and serious, and realized that Bryan, for once, was being honest.

"I'm sorry, Amanda. Things got out of hand. I... I wasn't expecting..."

She almost failed to make herself sound angry. "What where you expecting, Bryan, when you tied me to a tree and invited your buddies to molest me?"

All traces of his usual scowl vanished. "After all the men you've been with... and all the gangbangs [Chapter 1 & 13], I thought that maybe..." His voice trailed off.

"You thought that maybe... what, that I'd be happy to have another one?"

Bryan fidgeted, and Amanda was surprised at his response. "Well... uh, yeah. I guess so. I mean, most of the guys in the group want you as badly as I do. And I wanted to brag... let everyone know what a lucky bastard I am to be with you... and I wanted to make you happy..."

Amanda would've burst out in laughter if her lover wasn't being so sincere and awkwardly tender. She sighed. Bryan was probably the vilest human being she would ever know, but right now he looked like a wounded animal. Amanda wanted to go to him and hold him, but stopped herself. That wasn't the way their romance worked; their relationship was built on sarcasm and insults.

They were fuck-buddies, and nothing more.

Bryan regarded her with fear and suspicion as she approached. "What?"

"Don't worry, babe. I'm not going to call the police on you... or on Joshua and Thomas, or any of the others."

Now he really looked terrified. And incredulous. "How did you know?"

Amanda ignored him. "Who was the guy who throat-fucked me before Josh? I still can't figure that one out. And who was fingering my pussy?" Bryan was about to stammer a response, but she thought better of it and cut him off. "Never mind, it's be more fun that I don't know."

"Fun?" Bryan choked.

Amanda chuckled as she began tapping his phone. "Hold on... just give me a minute... almost done...ah, there we go." She was smiling angelically as she showed the screen to Bryan.

"What is this?" Bryan demanded. He stared at the device and discovered that Amanda had pulled up a pornographic site on the web browser, much to his confusion.

Why would she look up porn on my cell phone?

There was a picture of an extremely beautiful woman adorning the screen, whose image was strategically taken so that her face couldn't be seen. Bryan had to admit that this porn model possessed an incredible body, and tits as flawless as Amanda's.

His eyes widened.

He scrolled through more pictures that were obviously of the same model, and her face was concealed or averted in each one. But he peered closely at those breasts.

... tits as flawless as Amanda's...

Bryan then zeroed in several shots of an equally perfect ass and a clit that was striking in its pure smoothness, and there was suddenly no doubt whom he was looking at.

He was intimately familiar with every inch of Amanda's skin... every curve, every crevice... and could recognize her body anywhere at any time.

"Holy fuck, Amanda. This is YOU!"

The corner of her lips curved into a faint smile.

"Fuck... look at you... these pics are fucking insane!"

"There's a reason why you can't see my face in any of them, and I'd like to keep it that way, Bryan." She considered confessing that Jimmy, the greatest love of her life aside from her husband, had taken these images and immortalized her on the internet during a wonderful night of drunken, unadulterated sex ["Chapter 10"]. But at the last moment, Amanda decided to keep that from Bryan.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He tore his eyes away, and looked Amanda up and down. She may have been posing erotically, and rather athletically, in the online pics, but those details still paled in comparison to her in the flesh.

Amanda reached for his phone, which Bryan relinquished without a fight. He watched as the object of his obsession typed, tapped, and swiped on it. When she was finished, Amanda drew her head near his as they peered at the screen together.

Amanda had uploaded the picture he had secretly kept to the online collection!

Bryan nodded in understanding and chuckled. "Why am I not surprised?"

Amanda, of course, had cropped her face from the image, but she was still in her naked, cum-covered glory for the entire digital world to admire.

"I suppose there's no longer any reason for me to keep your pic now that the cat's out of the bag. I'll delete all the copies like I promised."

Bryan's tone was uncharacteristically contrite, and Amanda knew that he was telling the truth. But she pursed her lips. "Keep them," she told her lover, much to his surprise. "Consider it a gift for showing me such a good time today."

"Goddamn it, Amanda. I really don't get you."

"Look at them whenever you think of me, and maybe it'll give you some... inspiration."

The usual dangerous and lecherous mien reappeared on Bryan's face. "I'm going to fuck you really, really hard, then send you back home to your pathetic husband with your twat filled with my cum."

It was exactly what Amanda expected from Bryan and precisely what she had been hoping for.

As Bryan stalked towards her to ravish her again, the beautiful brunette suddenly thought of his earlier colloquialism: the cat was, indeed, out of the bag, now that other members of their training group had been exposed to--- and experienced firsthand--- the limitless scope of her sexual depravity. It could easily become an embarrassing situation, but Amanda wasn't too concerned. If push came to shove, she had already devised several ways to deal with her so-called friends.

Bryan was closing in her on with smoldering lust clearly etched on his face. Yes, he wanted to fuck her really, really hard...

"You'll have to catch me first, Bryan!"

Amanda laughed, turned, and ran into the woods naked, leaving her awestruck lover behind before he regained to his senses and hungrily chased after her.

Bound by her own bra... gagged by her own panties...