Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love watching you," I breathed.

I suddenly recalled all the times I observed my wife with men and women who ravaged her as viciously as she ravished them, and grew even harder as I savored the memories. I had been an enthusiastic voyeur as much as Amanda was a willing exhibitionist. And though an open marriage, voyeurism, and exhibitionism were kinks that undoubtedly spiced up our sex life, there was yet another key ingredient that kept things fresh and exciting.

Dirty sex talk.

I leaned down and whispered in Amanda's ear, "I'm gonna miss watching other guys tear your pussy apart... I'm gonna miss watching them abuse your throat like it was a sperm receptacle... and I'm definitely gonna miss watching you beg for cock like the slutty nymphomaniac that you are."

Amanda knew the gauntlet had been thrown and took up the playful challenge. She sneered while stroking my erection, "If I'm a 'slutty nymphomaniac' then what does that make you? Jerking off as you watched me get nailed in every hole... jacking off while Piper and Brandy licked my pussy... letting everyone else do your dirty because you were so desperate to watch. You poor little boy...."

God, how my wife could drive me crazy with her teasing!

"Oooh, now you're being a bad girl, and you know that bad girls always get spanked."

"That's good, babe, because I'm wanting it rough right now."

I glanced at Amanda sharply, and could tell by her hard expression that she was no longer teasing but giving me permission to take things to another level. Rough sex wasn't something that we often dabbled in but, like dirty sex talk and anal play, it was a powerful sexual enhancer when we were in the right mood.

And right now we were definitely in the right mood!

My hand shot out and grabbed her throat. I would, of course, never hurt my wife in any way, but I applied just enough force that the semblance of domination thrilled us both. I placed my face directly in front of hers to glare into her eyes. "No more whoring around for you," I growled. "You're mine now. I fucking own you."

"Then own this pussy and fuck me like the 10 guys I just gave up for you."

Next to watching her have sex or masturbating me, Amanda was well aware that teasing me was one of the quickest ways to me make me hot for her. Winking with a grin but remaining in character, I grasped her ankles and yanked them apart like a wishbone. As my wife's smooth, mouthwatering vagina gaped at me, I then threw her left leg over my shoulder.

"Yes... that's it, babe. Take charge," Amanda whispered. Though this was perhaps the millionth time that we had sex, she was excited as if it was our very first time.

And I suddenly realized how wrong I had been. I had been so fixated on making my wonderful wife--- my best friend, my soulmate--- happy that I always focused on what I assumed she wanted and what I thought she deserved... never really considering what Amanda herself actually wanted. It struck me now that my 1-track mind had been a detriment which prevented me from being the man whom my wife needed me to be.

And all I needed to be was myself.

Maintaining gentle pressure on her throat to keep up the game, I gently eased the tip of my erection into her vagina...

... and slammed in as hard as I could.

Amanda's shrill screech mingled with the sharp smacks of our bodies colliding, and I didn't bother with foreplay as I jackhammered with a primal fury. I leaned forward and though her tummy was getting bigger, Amanda was still limber enough that I was able pin her knee against her chest. Belly to belly, I continued to pump hard, grunting loudly with each impact.

But my wife could dish out as much punishment as she could endure, and she reached around my body to rake her nails down my back. The pain caused me to arch backwards and growl in pleasure, and Amanda did it again. But after the third time, however, I grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head one hand. With my other hand still around her neck and her left leg mashed against her chest, it now felt like she was completely at my mercy.

It was almost laughable how lucky I was to be married to this gorgeous, intelligent, and caring woman who not only possessed a wry sense of humor but also shared my fetish for, among many other things, light masochism and sadism!

Amanda didn't struggle as she gleefully sustained the pretense of being a helpless sex toy that was being utterly dominated and abused. My wife was not helpless, of course, but that was what made roleplaying so fun and exciting. However, as I continued to buck into her, I happened to glance at the mirror that was hanging over the entryway table, and another idea popped into my head.

I quickly dismounted my wife and yank her to her feet.

"What are you doing? Don't stop!"

"You don't deserve my cum... at least, not yet." I half dragged Amanda towards the front door, where I somewhat harshly bent her over the table. She extended her arms at the last moment so that her trunk was flexed at an angle which aligned her upper half perfectly with the mirror.

A look of understanding slowly dawned on my wife as I clamped my hands on her hips and mounted her. Amanda twisted around to regard me, but I palmed the back of her head and forced her to stare at her own reflection. "Look at yourself while I bang your pussy," I hissed in her ear. "Look at how sexy you are... how fucking hot you are."

Though the compliment clearly wasn't necessary, an appreciative smile creased Amanda's lips, anyway. My hands slid to the underside of her firm, voluptuous breasts, and I squeezed them savagely. Then I began pummeling her from behind, yet her toned body was like a brick wall that managed to withstand the force of my pounding.

And through it all, Amanda continued to gaze at her own reflection, eyes intent and mouth opened in an O-shape as if she was about to scream in ecstasy.

A few more thrusts was all I was able to manage before my own proverbial wall crumbled. I uttered a frantic warning that I was cumming, and Amanda expertly coaxed every last drop from me with a few choice words. Even when I thought I had no more left to give, my wife rocked back on her heels to bump her bottom against me while keeping her vaginal muscles contracted, making sure that she drained me of every last drop of sperm.

We were both panting and sweating as intense heat radiated from our bodies. Spent, I gently lay my upper half on Amanda's back and though I didn't drop my full weight on her, she easily could've supported us with her strong arms that were still extended against the table. Laying on her, I affectionately nuzzled my nose along her smooth neck.

God, she smells SO good.

I suddenly looked up to discover that Amanda was studying me through the mirror. I returned her look and we stared at each other silently. Finally, I grinned. "You love watching yourself, don't you?" The notion, especially during sex, was VERY exhilarating to me.

"I think I enjoy watching you as much as you enjoy watching me."

Amanda slowly turned to face me, and I groaned as my rapidly diminishing erection slipped from her. Inside her body was such a warm and wonderful place, and I already longed to be there again. We pressed out foreheads together once more, and the façade of rough play was immediately a thing of the past. Now we just wanted to hold each other. Her body was warm and its simple touch was enough to spring my penis back to life.

The urge to turn my wife around and bend her over again was suffocating.

But I felt Amanda's smile as she kissed my lips. "We need pick up Little Jimmy. Let's save round 2 for later."

I sighed inwardly, but knew she was right. Though Piper would've gladly kept him longer, it would've been unkind to further delay. Besides, James was much as a priority to us as we were to each other, and these types of sacrifices were part of parenthood. "Ok, Mandy. Stay home and relax, I'll go get him."

"No, I want to come with you. I haven't seen James for 2 days, and I miss him. Just give me a minute to rinse off." Amanda gave me another kiss then rushed to the bathroom. Before she could exit the living room, however, I called out her name.

My wife turned around sharply since I never addressed her as "Amanda"; she was always "Mandy" to me.

"I'll never sleep with anyone else ever again." I was reiterating a fact. "And I don't want you to, either. From now on, it's just us. From now on, we belong only to each other."

Amanda froze, and for a moment I was terrified that she might object. Polyamory had greatly enhanced our marriage and sex life, and it was something that I feared she might be unwilling to give up. Variety was the spice of life, after all, and enjoying multiple sex partners had been a lascivious delight for both of us. But then my wife beamed me a smile so bright that it could've melted the polar icecaps.

"I love you, too, babe," she responded before sauntering off.

**********************************

In the weeks that followed, Piper gave birth to a healthy baby girl whom she and Darren named Abigail. "Abby", as we affectionately called her, possessed her mother's eyes and nose. Amanda and I considered it the highest of honors to be her godparents, and we forever loved Abby like our own just as Piper eternally cherished James like her own son.

My wife, of course, trudged along with her pregnancy, and though she was still attending yoga with Alexander and generally staying active, her tummy naturally continued to expand. By the time Amanda was 8 months pregnant, her belly was as big as I had ever seen it, including during her first pregnancy. Yet the closer we approached Amanda's due date, the more her entire being seemed to cast an effervescent glow.

I could still vividly recall the first time I met Amanda over a decade ago like it was yesterday. She was wearing ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and a baseball cap, and I said to myself, "This girl can't possibly look any hotter than she does right now."

I remember thinking that when I saw Amanda in her wedding dress for the first time right before she made me the luckiest man in the world by saying "I do".

I remember thinking such thoughts when I watched my wife take another lover--- multiple lovers!!! --- for the first time [Chapter 1].

And I remember saying to myself "This girl can't possibly look any hotter than she does right now" when Amanda wore the sexy little black dress on our surprise date ["Mandy's Sexcapade: Pantyless & Proud"].

But ALL of that proved false when Amanda became pregnant with James. Witnessing the way her body gradually transformed as she carried a miracle inside was as much a joy as it was a blessing. It seemed impossible that my wife could appear any hotter than she did on an average day, but that was whom I was married to: a woman who surpassed simple adjectives like "beautiful" or "amazing" or "unparalleled" just by breathing.

There was nothing sexier in the world than Amanda at 8 months pregnant; this was the pinnacle of my hot wife's overwhelming sexiness.

Unlike Piper and, I presumed, most women on the verge of giving birth, Amanda's sex drive didn't diminished as her pregnancy progressed. In fact, ever since we opened up to each other about Alexander and dissolved our open marriage, it only increased! It was similar to when she was pregnant with James, but this time was even more extreme.

It was as if Amanda had finally become a slutty nymphomaniac!

**********************************

Amanda poked me in the ribs.

I groaned and rolled away from her.

She poked me again. "Wake up. I'm horny."

"What time is it?"

"3:12am."

My wife was due any day now. She was also becoming increasingly and uncharacteristically impatient, so I spoke delicately. "Mandy, we just had sex 2 hours ago. And an hour before that. You should rest. For the baby." I attempted to sound convincing, but it was more like a desperate plea. "Hell, I need to rest!"

"You've never said 'no' to me before. Is it because I'm bigger than a house now?"

"No, silly. You know that's not true! You know I think that you're hotter than ever."

Amanda sighed forlornly. "Thanks, babe. And I'm sorry... I think I just needed to hear that." She swore and grimaced as she attempted to reposition herself in bed. "This pregnancy is definitely worse," she lamented, and I sincerely wished that I could assume the burden for her. "I hate feeling uncomfortable and bloated all the time."

"You're always horny, too," I pointed out deprecatingly.

"Shut up!" Amanda fumed, but she was smiling. "And I'm always craving salty foods!"

I automatically flung the blanket away and sat up. "Let me get you something to eat. Or I can run to a store if there's nothing you want in the pantry. The pharmacies and gas stations are open 24 hours."

"You're so sweet, babe. But I'd rather you do your job and make love to me."

By now, I was wide awake, and I leered at her wolfishly. "Yes, ma'am."

Sex while my wife was so far long in her pregnancy was much different than the norm. Most significantly, even though the baby was well protected inside of her, I constantly worried that I would injure our unborn child. Amanda, however, always waved away my irrational fear, and seldom took "no" for an answer when she demanded intimacy.

In the past, part of the fun when it pertained to sex was experimenting with new positions. I had fucked Amanda--- and seen her get fucked--- in such creative and acrobatic ways that it was a small wonder that no one had pulled a muscle or maimed themselves! Now, however, my wife's expanding belly restricted what we could do. We were essentially limited to doggy style and spoon, which wasn't too discouraging since they, after traditional missionary, had always been her 2 favorite sexual positions.

For me, it didn't matter; as long as Amanda loved me and I was blessed enough to feel her body against mine, I didn't care what position we were in.

Amanda began to shift and roll, and when she grabbed a pillow I immediately understood that she was wanting me to penetrate her from behind. I was already hard again as I dutifully yet excitedly began getting myself into position. There were worse things in life than essentially being a sex slave to the most beautiful woman in the world! But just when I thought she was going to move onto her hands and knees, my wife suddenly stopped.

"Stand up," she commanded abruptly.

"What?"

"I said, stand up." Her tone was quickly growing impatient.

I immediately complied, figuring that Amanda preferred a standing doggy style while bent over the bed. But then she tossed the pillow to the floor and gingerly lowered herself onto it, one knee at a time, as she placed her hand on the edge of bed for support.

"Mandy, what are you doing?"

"I changed my mind. Sex can wait. I'm still in the mood for something salty."

"Ok. Give me a minute, and I'll run downstairs and get you some crackers."

Amanda sighed and rolled her eyes. "Get over here, you blockhead!"

I had barely taken a step towards where when she opened her jaws and vacuumed my erection into her mouth.

"Jeezus, Mandy!" Then I moaned rapturously as her head fluidly bobbed up and down the length of my shaft. And when she also began sucking, the sounds escaping my lips grew even louder and more high-pitched. "I'm the one supposed to be pleasing you," I declared between gasps.

After a few more passes, Amanda slipped me out of her mouth and chuckled as she stroked me wickedly. "You weren't listening, babe. I told you, I'm craving something salty right now, and there's nothing saltier than... well, you know." She nodded towards my dripping erection then made a show of licking her glazed lips.

"Fuck, I'm gonna explode just by watching you."

"Shhh... not so loud. You're going to wake Little Jimmy."
"You don't ever play fair."

"And you've never tasted so good. Maybe I'll let you cum in my mouth. You've been begging to do that since the day I met you."

Of all the things on my sexual bucket list, which included--- but was not limited to--- group sex, outdoor sex, and anal sex, cumming in my wife's mouth was the only one remaining.

My eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

Then Amanda threw her head back and laughed evilly. "Keep dreaming, babe!" She waved her hand over her face. "'No fly zone', remember?"

Oh, how my wife could tease!

We both laughed, and Amanda promptly took me into her mouth again. She proceeded slowly, allowing her lips, tongue, and the walls of her mouth and throat to rub heavily against my diamond-hard skin. With my hands on my hips, I gazed down on Amanda in abject adoration. There was obvious love in her sensual movements, and for the countless time it occurred to me how I didn't deserve her in the slightest.

Perhaps 15 seconds later, I carefully ushered Amanda to her feet as the beginnings of a powerful climax stirred. Not wanting to cum yet, I prodded her gently, "Get back on the bed."

She complied, crawling back onto the mattress and prostrating herself so her beautiful bottom waved invitingly at me. I retrieved the pillow from the floor, rolled it, and inserted it just below Amanda's belly bump to enhance her comfort. She smiled gratefully as I kissed her.

Then I took my rightful position and penetrated her from behind.

Like her movements just moments ago, I proceeded tenderly, savoring the deep friction between us as well as the sight of my manhood gliding in and out of her body. I traced the smoothness of Amanda's flawless skin as I rocked rhythmically. Then my hands reached the base of her neck, and on a whim I began massaging my wife's shoulders while continuing to make love to her.

"That feels so good," Amanda murmured approvingly. "You've never done this before."

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled proudly. Even now, as the instinct to climax as quickly as possible was overpowering, the desire to continue pleasing my wife was even more prevalent.

Amanda had been keeping her body rigid against my penetration, but now she was shifting with me as we moved as one. "You can play harder," she urged. "You can't hurt the baby."

In the past I would've acquiesced, and Amanda and I would've been thrashing around like 2 fish out of water as we engaged in rough sex. But I didn't feel quite that way anymore, and desired to keep our movements slow and intimate. Luckily, Amanda didn't seem to mind.

Just before I succumbed to the most euphoric orgasm ever, I breathed quietly in her ear, "I'm going to cum."

I placed my hand over hers as we interlocked our fingers. And as we climaxed together, my wife and I squeezed so hard that a convulsion washed over us. We moaned in unison and stopped shifting as my seed roiled into Amanda's body to mix with her own essence.

I clenched my pelvic muscles to prolong the ecstasy for as long as I could, but the force of my eruption, combined with the fact that I had already cum twice recently, left me spent.

When I was finally empty, I joined Amanda on the bed, and snuggled behind her as we rolled into a spoon position.

"Omigod, that was fantastic," she uttered as took my arm and wrapped it around herself. "I want you to do that again."

I laughed, but soon realized that Amanda wasn't joking. "Mandy, seriously. It's not that I don't enjoy fucking you, but I'm not a goddamn machine. I need a moment to recharge."

This time, my wife did snort in humor. "You know, babe. It's already hard enough sneaking around like this with Little Jimmy around, and it's only going to get harder when the baby arrives."

Amanda and I enjoyed an incredible sex life, and the notion that we couldn't be intimate whenever we wanted was disheartening. But only for a very brief moment. "As long as the 3 of you are happy and healthy, that's all I care about."