Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 17

Story Info
I learn the hard way that sharing is NOT always caring.
15.2k words
4.4
15.6k
26

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

Author's note:

"Sharing My Wife Amanda" has been near and dear to my heart. Thank you SO much for investing your time in this series and, ultimately, in my wife whom these stories have been based on and dedicated to.

Special shout-outs to TR and William for your friendship and inspiration, to Mace for being such an avid/rabid fan, and, lastly, to Goddess_of_Sunshine for being more than just a friend.

Please enjoy!

**********************************

Along with "I love you", my wife Amanda told me that greatest thing that she could ever say to me: "We're having another baby!"

Amanda and I had been married for 10 years, and every moment I spent with her was better than the last. We weren't exempt from the trials and tribulations that all relationships invariably suffer, but our love was stronger than diamond. Marriage still felt new and exciting as if that wonderful honeymoon phase had lasted a decade, and counting!

I thought I could love no one more than I loved my wife, but that proved untrue when our son James was born. It was hard to believe that he was almost 6 years old! "Little Jimmy" was the apple of our eye. And as any husband who was also a father could attest, I loved my wife and son equally as fierce, and there wasn't anything that I wouldn't do for them.

It was admittedly counterintuitive, but Amanda and I shared a love so great that we allowed each other to seek pleasures outside of marriage. Few would understand but our open relationship worked because it was based on trust. For years we dated and slept with other people, though not as frequently after James was born, and our love was better because of it.

I had bedded my fair share of women, and Amanda had taken on so many lovers, both male and female, that we stopped counting long ago! More often than not, they were people whom we already knew, friends and acquaintances who shared the same love for my hot wife. Sometimes I would even set her up on blind dates while other times she would meet someone herself and ask for my permission to play.

I never denied Amanda. But something strange and unexpected recently occurred to me. Like a deep rumbling that had been insidiously fomenting for a while, it took me a while to realize. But when I did, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

The idea of my wife with other lovers had become more appealing than actually allowing her to be with them.

Perhaps life's experiences were slowly changing the way I viewed the world.

I had recently turned 40 and realized that I needed to stop acting like a frat boy. Getting laid as often as possible, and watching Amanda fuck until her heart was content or seeing her gangbanged until she was senseless were no longer my priorities. All that concerned me now was the well-being of the 2 people whom I loved most in life, as well as that of my unborn child.

That meant being the possible husband and father that I could be.

Was I finally growing up and thinking with the correct head? I chuckled inwardly at the notion. Old habits die hard and we can't deny who we truly are.

Can we?

**********************************

Amanda and I rested comfortably on the couch. My eyes were glued to the waning moments of the football game, as our hometown team was about to officially trounce our most hated rival. My wife stretched languidly, her head resting on pillows at the opposite end of the couch, as she read some cheesy romance novel on her tablet. Her feet lay across my lap and she would periodically wiggle her toes. Regardless of whether that was a spontaneous movement or a nonverbal cue, I would break enough of my attention to massage Amanda's feet and calves each time.

I may have been focused on the TV, but my attention would always be on my wife.

Amanda was approaching 32 years of age yet still flaunted the body of a young college coed in her physical prime. She was still getting routinely carded whenever we went out which was something I knew my wife was secretly very proud of. Amanda didn't just owe her ethereal physical beauty solely to having won the equivalent of a genetic lottery. Yoga, regular workouts at the gym, and running 12-15 miles every week bestowed an athletic physique onto her, including a V-shaped upper torso, toned arms and legs, and abs that were still impressively chiseled despite being about a month into her current pregnancy.

A healthy lifestyle simply added to Amanda's naturally youthful appearance.

But it was abundantly clear to anyone who gawked at my wife that she was not a girl, but a woman. Her muscular form did not detract from her feminine curves whatsoever; if anything, it enhanced them. Amanda's 34c breasts were as mouthwatering as her ass, and gravity clearly wasn't an issue because neither exhibited the slightest hint of sag.

Brown eyes that were slightly almond-shaped eyes gave Amanda somewhat of an exotic flare, and always seemed to be twinkling with some sort of naughtiness or inside joke that only she was aware of. And while my dark hair had noticeably started to gray, her long silky strands, which were currently strewn down the front of her body, shimmered a shiny jet-black as it flowed below her hips. Even from where I sat, I could detect the flowery scent of my wife's hair.

Amanda's adorable freckles were perhaps her sexiest physical trait of all, but ALL of that paled in comparison to her intelligence, generosity, and witty sense of humor.

My wife wasn't just the embodiment of physical perfection; I truly believed that she was the embodiment of perfection itself.

Amanda was patient enough to wait until the game was over before she set her tablet down. "Am I worthy of your attention now that the game is over?"

I responded by tickling her feet.

"Stop that!"

We laughed as she kicked my hand away, and I slithered next to her. "Any hot sex scenes in your smut romance novel?" I ask conversationally. "Maybe we can act them out before I pick up Little Jimmy."

"There are a few good ones," Amanda responded in a way that was absolutely endearing in its seriousness. "But... I don't know, babe. I'm not sure if I can get into those positions anymore without tweaking my back or dislocating a hip." She sighed. "I'm getting old."

I snorted in amusement. "If you're old, then what does that make me? Ancient?"

"You know what I mean. I'm not young anymore."

"Mandy, it's the hormones talking because you're definitely not old."

"I feel old, and fat and bloated."

I wanted to laugh because 99.99% of all women would kill for her "fat and bloated" body. I was about express that when I decided to take a different approach. "Remember what I told you when the guys and I gang-fucked you while you were pregnant with James [refers to Chapter 13]?"

Though Amanda was facing away from me, I could sense her smile. "That I was hotter than ever at 8 months pregnant."

"I still want your sexy body as much now as I did back then... as much as I did when I first saw you. Men and women will forever want to bang the hell out of you. That's a fact of life; you better get used to it, Mandy."

"You're so stupid," she retorted. But I could tell she was already feeling better by the way she snuggled against me. We lay together in silence, and the world was a perfect place for the entire time. But when my wife spoke my name, I knew something else was on her mind.

"Sy?"

"Yes, Mandy?"

"There's someone I want to talk to you about."

My eyes flew open. "Oh?"

"He's my new yoga instructor."

"New yoga instructor. Ok," I responded slowly. The familiar adrenaline rush that I experienced whenever my wife told me about a potential new lover was starting to surge. But this time there was something else that accompanied it.

Fear? Reluctance? Dread?

Amanda continued carefully, "I think there's definite potential there."

"Of course there is, Mandy. What man alive wouldn't want to sleep with you?" I paused as butterflies fluttered in my stomach like never before. "Do you want me to talk to him first?"

"No, I'll do it." The response came almost too quickly as if it had already been done.

For whatever reason, though we had many discussions like this before, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. But I forced myself to remain calm. After all, my wife's happiness was all I cared about, even if it entailed her sleeping with other people. "Same as before, though. I want to meet him first."

Our rule was always the same: Mandy and I required each other's permission before we could sleep with someone else.

Amanda suddenly rolled so that we were face to face, and she pressed her forehead to mine, our personal sign of affection since we had been dating. "Of course. Same as always: you meet him first, and if we get your approval---"

"--- you get to play with your new boyfriend---"

"--- and you get to watch." She paused before adding, "If you want."

"Of course I want to watch! When don't I want to watch?" I forced a laughed but was anxious. Had I been more observant, I would've noticed that my wife was feeling the same way, too. "I'm going to pick up Little Jimmy now," I announced abruptly, needing to get away from the conversation. "You can tell me about this guy when we get back."

I started to rise.

"Sy?"

"Yes, Mandy?"

She hesitated. "You're allowed to say 'no', you know."

I pushed my misgivings aside. "I never have before, so why would I start now?"

Amanda averted her eyes, and a sinister feeling like something was truly wrong gripped my heart. But before I could respond, my wife spoke again. "Are you going to sleep with Piper when you pick up James?" Piper, was of course, our gorgeous babysitter with whom my wife and I had engaged in a steamy love triangle for years [refers to the "The Hot Babysitter" series]. She no longer worked for us regularly, but "Auntie Piper" still watched James, whom the young blonde adored, on occasion whenever Amanda and I needed a date night.

"Umm... I wasn't planning it," I replied cautiously, not sure where this was leading.

"You should if he's napping. Darren's is going to be gone for days, and the poor girl is already starving for sex. It would make her happy. I mean, don't you miss being with Piper?"

On the surface, it seemed as though Amanda was attempting to reward me with reciprocation since I was willing to meet her new yoga instructor. However, I sensed that there was something underlying to her words. A test, maybe?

But I hadn't been intimate with Piper since she announced her pregnancy about 4 months ago. And when my wife discovered that she, too, was pregnant again, the ladies were ecstatic that they'd be sharing the experience together. Though I still loved our former babysitter in my own special way, my feelings for her, and everything else in life, were evolving.

"I do, but Piper is 4 months pregnant," I pointed out mildly.

Amanda arched her eyebrow. "I was practically due when you and the boys fucked me until I was almost unconscious, and you didn't seem to have any moral issues back then [Chapter 13]," she sniffed acerbically.

"Ah, point taken."

It was an odd thing to have my beautiful, loving wife trying to convince me to sleep with her dear friend and our former babysitter, who was almost equally as hot. But that's how strange and perfect my life was. However, though I still desired Piper, the timing wasn't right.

Amanda shook her head with a peculiar, exasperated expression that I didn't question. But as I left to pick up our son, I was strangely frantic. Normally, I would've lingered at Piper and Darren's apartment to spend time with my young love, but chose not to delay. Instead, I hurried home with James as if fearful that someone would steal my wife from me.

**********************************

What's wrong with you? I asked myself angrily as I paced in the dining room. You've done this a hundred times already, and this is no different. Man up!

It had been a week since Amanda told me about her new yoga instructor whom all the women at the studio were apparently fawning over. "Alexander", I discovered, was his name. Not only had my wife been attending his class religiously, but now they were texting each other almost constantly and talking on the phone quite a bit. Amanda always seemed to light up whenever his name was mentioned.

Alexander was currently on his way here so I could finally meet him. If things went well, I would let him sleep with my wife, and I intended to keep a watchful eye on them for their first time together. If things didn't go well... well, that would be uncharted territory because I had never disapproved of any man or woman whom Amanda desired. But I was nervous, and I had never felt this way prior to meeting one of her potential sex partners. Even when Amanda had slept with her boss Glenn [Chapter 2], my best friend Dimitri [Chapter 5], and her student intern Jimmy [Chapter 10] whom our son was named after--- all situations that could've ended in very messy fashion--- I never flinched. Hell, each time I was more excited than the last!

So why was I so nervous tonight?

Amanda had sealed herself in our bedroom over an hour ago to make herself pretty for Alexander, and I was so lost in thought that I didn't detect her approach.

"Babe?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Goddamn it, Mandy!" I snapped angrily. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Don't sneak up on me like that!"

I looked over my wife. She was wearing a thigh-length, plum-colored lacy slip that was practically sheer and conformed to every sexy curve of her body, and her illustrious hair was purposely undone. Amanda would be the undeniable object of lust for anyone who saw.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

I didn't know what to say. "I... I don't know, Mandy."

She didn't appear surprised as I was expecting. Instead, my wife was grave with concern but also appeared pleased. "I'm going to call it off. I'll tell Alexander that we---"

Immediately, I felt a pang of guilt. I loved Amanda beyond human comprehension. And if letting her be with someone else... again... would make her happy, then so be it. I couldn't deny whatever pleasures she sought. And seeing her happy would wash my pain away.

Besides, we both knew that I was a voyeur who was proud to witness my hot wife sleep with other people and perform shameless sex acts on them. And Amanda had always been a willing exhibitionist, much to my sordid delight. Once the lights dimmed, we'd be in our element once again, and I knew I would revel in her performance, as usual.

I stopped Amanda before she could continue. "You just scared me, that's all. I'm sorry that I yelled at you."

But she wasn't convinced and eyed me curiously. "Something's different this time."

The doorbell rang; Alexander the Male Yoga Instructor had arrived.

"I'm still going to tell Alexander that we changed our minds."

"Seriously, Mandy. It's good. I'm good. I want this to happen. I want this for you."

My wife was halfway to the door when she paused at looked at me. A thousand questions and comments seemed to be on the tip of her tongue as we looked at each other. "Last chance, babe. I don't mind. I'd rather be with you."

The truth was, I did want to call the whole thing off. I did want to send Alexander home without meeting him. And though I wanted Amanda to be happy and sexually satisfied, I didn't want my disapproval to appear as a sign of weakness. It was silly and childish, of course, and I knew it. But, sadly, I was too dimwitted to ascertain what Amanda was trying to tell me.

All I could think of right now was that I didn't want to merely be the man my wife wanted me to be; I wanted to be the man whom I thought she deserved.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Mandy. God, I love you."

Without waiting for a response, I marched past Amanda and flung the front door open.

Alexander was as handsome as I figured he would be. He was well groomed with dark wavy hair, penetrating baby blue eyes, and a solid square jaw. Though he sported broad shoulders and a muscular physique that was blatantly defined by his tight shirt, Alexander moved with a nimbleness to be expected from someone who taught yoga.

My wife's potential new boyfriend looked like a movie star, and appeared as though he was born to portray "Super-Man" or some other superhero. Superficially, at least, he seemed worthy of Amanda's attention. But I needed to know more.

"Hi, you must be Alexander." Though part of me screamed to send him away, I held out my hand politely, "I'm Sy, Amanda's husband."

The handsome man's grip was solid and his voice possessed a slight British accent that I knew my wife found sexy. "Yes, I'm Alexander. It's good to finally meet you, Sy. Amanda has told me so much about you. She talks about you all the time." Alexander obviously trying to put me at ease and get on my good side. He also carried himself confidently, which wasn't something that most of Amanda's previous suitors were able to do when essentially asking me for permission to sleep with my hot wife.

So the games began.

Alexander had just let go of my hand when Amanda bounded past me and flew into his arms. "Alexander!" she crowed like a love-struck schoolgirl.

His grin was broad and immediate. "Hello, gorgeous! I couldn't wait to see you again." Those baby blue eyes widened as he drank in my wife's attire. "You look incredible, as always. But I have to be honest. I was hoping that you'd be wearing your yoga outfit!"

Amanda threw me a crooked grin that the man didn't couldn't see, and I was more than slightly jealous. She knew that I could barely control myself whenever I saw her sweaty body wrapped in a snug sports bra and formfitting yoga pants. Of all my fetishes, that specific outfit was near the top of my list. And though it was obvious that she'd be wearing that ensemble to Alexander's class, it still felt like encroachment.

"You play your cards right, Alex, and maybe I'll wear it for you tonight."

Alex? So now he was Alex? My wife already had a pet name for him? At least the handsome man had enough decency to cough awkwardly and appear embarassed.

I forced a tight smile and had to remind myself that this wasn't about me but about Amanda, and that her happiness was all that mattered. "Please, Alexander. Come in."

Amanda and I led our guest into the living room where we sat down, and offered him some refreshments. Alcohol always set the mood for what would inevitably follow. But first, I needed to know more about the man whom I was about to share my spouse with.

"Mandy has told me quite a bit about you, too, Alexander. But tell me some things that I don't know."

Unlike with Amanda's previous occasions, I conducted more of an interrogation than an interview. I tried to throw Alexander off guard and even frustrate him, but he responded candidly every time. And as I got to know the man, it was with a sinking feeling that I began to realize that he did seem like the perfect match for Amanda on all accounts.

Alexander wasn't just disgustingly good-looking. He was the same age as my wife--- nearly a full decade younger than me--- and worked as a lawyer by day, which put them in the same socioeconomic class based on salary alone. They shared many interests, like running and live music, and of course, a mutual love for yoga. Alexander answered my questions honestly, and his confidence was a trait that Amanda was openly attracted to. More importantly, he understood that my insistence on meeting him was to make certain that he was worthy of my wife. The situation was awkward, yet that didn't seem to deter the handsome man.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers