All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Ch. 02'

by Zebedeeboingboing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love

You went from last chapter saying she loved them equally to now just loving Jeremy. Uhm she surly loves both

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1...This wasn't a marriage but a partnership, just intended for two divorced and damaged persons to have a companion...So after the children were out of the house, and as soon as one of them (the wife, in this case) found a person that interest them more, the partnership was dead...There was no love in that partnership...But the incongruencies of this story (as the one about the false "friend" being without a woman for 10 years...Now we know why: he was a man with no moral or principles...) continue as the one: "Since then Carol and I have agreed to separate, and Jeremy has subsequently moved in with her..."!!! And he still stayed in the same house? Why didn't the love birds want to marry and live happily ever after alone? "Separate" means each one living their own life...Or was he also supporting all the expenses of the house and of a woman that weren't his anymore? When the "friend" begins to abbuse and beat her, will he stay in his corner? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can only share what you own.

This guy shared nothing, because he had nothing in this "marriage." I'm just glad she finally found a man to share her life with, while it lasts. She'll age, and the new fuck buddy will cheat, and she'll end up alone. But in the end, most people get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mommy's boy tantrums

Fine....you got burnt by a woman you couldn't satisfy....

Fine....be so dysfunctional that you take out your pain on a fictional story site....

But telling people to kill themselves because they wrote a fictional story....

Somebody needs some major cuddles off Mommy!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
Dull.

Just really, really dull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey Bonnie you stupid idiot!

Did you even read the story or do you just attack people in the comments? We're all tired of your stupid rants. Get lost!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
replaced

Richard you have been replaced. Cut your losses and get the divorce. Why pay the bills on the house and let Jeremy get the milk free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This isn't a cuckold story

It's some guy who wandered into the wrong house and watched a husband and wife get busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok you got it...

you wrote about loosers and whores and pimps with big cocks. Now go and look yourself for a whore like bonnietaylor and fuck her shitface ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Get some professional help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm the first anony

I only wrote the first comment and then after that I don't know what just happened the other anonies are the false anonymous

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there has to be a high bridge near you

In a way I don't blame her, its not your its you lack of ego or spunk or manhood.

God I would want to be around you either

Yet again a story of mental illness

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Go back to the theresome. .. .Good story. . I would love a threesome. . otherwise, you are messed up.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Danger of sharing

The sharing of something as personal as your spouse is dangerous.

First you make them feel less special because you are willing to share.

Your spouse is supposed your rare gem, that you protect with your all.

You get some viagra and toys and have a lot of special fun times.

Be glad that she wants all this sexual fun, but keep it between husband and wife.

Giving her to a man that hasn't been with a woman for 10 years is disaster, because, he will have all this pent up sexual desire. She walked away from love to lust but husband helped her do it, very sad.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
I liked it

because it clearly outlines the path of most cuckold's-divorce. Most women want a real man, one who loves and worships them,makes them feel secure, can give them orgasms, and is not all wrapped up in a fetish that is ultimately destructive.

They rarely respect a man with this fetish for long, and the respect and love is transferred to the bull(s) who are not encumbered by this perverse debilitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Glad he split and that is how most of those relationships will end from either hubby or wife wanting more from the new fuck buddy. You can't love each other and want to fuck others

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Isn't that special. Get adventurous and give wifey away....

....this is a novel way to get out of a loveless marriage....find a bigger cock for wifey.

I might try it out.....but only if I get clear with no financial burden or devastation in the divorce.

And what was all that whiney crap about our protagonist only having his hand to satisfy? What, he can't go to a pub and find a willing lass? Bullocks! He wants to site and wallow in his piss.

Well, more power to him!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Is he sure?

Is he sure? I don't think his friend wants to marry a whore and cheating woman!!! He will use her as his whore, until he gets bored and finds another one? and then what happens? His ex-wife will find herseld used, abused and alone...1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous