Sharing My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife develops her taste for new cock.
4.1k words
4.13
23.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our encounter with Ian, Sam and I talked for night after night, reliving our experience. I told her how it gave me butterflies in my stomach and an erection so hard I didn't think it possible to see her kissing, sucking and then taking another man's cock into her pussy. I told her when he was fucking her pussy and I was fucking her mouth, that the instant he unloaded into her belly, - it caused me to instantly unload down her throat.

All this talk turned Sam on like I had never seen and we had night after night of the most mind-blowing sex we ever had, As I was fucking her, she would tell me how horny it made her feel, knowing his cock was pumping her while I, her husband was watching and how it felt having two cocks at once, - one fucking her pussy while one fucked her accommodating mouth. I asked if she would like to do it again and her response was instant, - it was a big 'yes please!'

The question was, how to go about it? Although our encounter with Ian had been awesome, we both agreed we didn't want to use him again, not wanting a relationship to develop between us, We wanted an individual, or individuals we could use for a single encounter who would be ready, willing and able to engage in some raw hard fucking. The idea I had was to use a nice hotel in the next town, which had a bar which had a reputation locally as a good pick up joint. I would book a suite there for the night and we would go down to the bar and use Sam as 'bait' to pick up a guy / guys. We could then go back to our suite and fuck the night away. I knew Sam would have no trouble at all picking guys up, - one look at her and a guy would be hypnotised. I booked us a suite for the following Saturday night.

Saturday came and we arrived at the hotel with Sam obviously nervous but excited. We spent the afternoon wandering around town, with me challenging Sam to score all he men she saw on a 0 - 10 scale of 'fuckability.' We retired to our suite at around 6pm having eaten in town and Sam began to prepare herself for our hopefully exciting evening ahead in the hotel bar.

I desperately wanted to see Sam taking cock again, I just couldn't wait and knowing this, Sam took her time preparing, teasing me, but when she was ready, she looked incredible. Her shoulder length black hair was swept back and held in place by a headband. Her face is the sexiest looking face you'll ever see with large green eyes and full lips, just right for sucking cock. Even at the age of 45, her face has the appearance of youth and requires little make up. She was wearing a simple 'little black dress' which clung to her, displaying her slim figure and which pushed up and accentuated her large, firm 36D tits. Her petite 5ft frame further accentuated the size of those tits and any man looking at her would want to fuck her there and then.

I wanted to fuck her there and then and so I approached her, telling her how phenomenal she looked, sliding my hands down over her ass, while pressing my mouth against hers. I could feel those tits pressing against my chest as our tongues swirled together. I felt her hand rubbing my now engorged cock before she gently pushed me away, joking with me not to handle the goods as tonight they were not for me. I was disappointed because I really wanted to fuck her at that moment, but I was also excited, as I hopefully looked forward to what the next few hours would bring. If the entire escapade turned our to be a flop, I at least had the fallback position of bringing Sam back to the suite and fucking her myself.

We made our way down to the bar in the lift, with me gently rubbing Sam's ass, which earned my hand a couple of playful little slaps and an admonishment not to be 'naughty.' As we exited the lift we could see the layout of the room. There was a long bar with a standing area and a couple of comfy sofas scattered around and then there were a few private alcoves where privacy could be had, where it was difficult to see the people occupying them. At the back of the room, there was also a small, romantically lit dancefloor.

We approached the bar and ordered drinks, asking when it might liven up a little as there were only a handful of people scattered around. The barman smiled and said they hadn't been busy for a few weeks and he didn't expect to be busy tonight, that due to the recession, people hadn't got much money to spend. Sam and I gave each other disappointed looks and made our way to one of the alcoves where we couldn't be seen. At least I would get some action if it was only fingering my wife in the alcove of a bar. We chatted for around 30 minutes and then decided to break the boredom and I asked Sam if she wanted to dance, to which she agreed.

We walked over to the dancefloor, which was dimly lit and where they were playing slow, romantic music, which suited me because that meant I would be able to feel Sam's ample tits pressed against me again. I looked down at her cleavage as we danced and imagined another man getting his cock between those babies and giving her a titty-fuck. Just then, I noticed there was another small bar set back from the dancefloor where three men were standing and watching us dancing. They nodded to me appreciatively, having been observing me rubbing Sam's ass with my hand as we danced. I smiled back and winked knowingly as I felt my cock harden as I wondered if these three would be the ones to gang-fuck my wife. Sam also noticed my cock harden and looked around the room, finally resting her eyes on the three guys. She just smiled at them and turned back to me with a knowing look.

We concluded our dance and this is where I got to use Sam as bait, while I made my way back to our table in our alcove, I sent Sam to the bar where the guys were standing to get us some more drinks. I told her to bill the drinks to our suite and to make sure she said the name of the suite in front of the guys. I could just see the bar if I peered round the alcove and I could then see Sam with a drink in each hand ready to make her way back to our table. She had stopped and was chatting to the guys, who were quite openly looking her up and down. She was basking in the attention, absolutely loving it, - throwing back her head and giggling, which pushed out her chest, displaying her gorgeous tits even more. The guys were clearly enjoying the view. After a couple of minutes chatting, Sam came back to the table a little flushed and sat opposite me. She said the guys had responded to her billing our drinks to the suite, - asking what the suites were like. She joked that they could come up and see later, not expecting them to accept the offer of a quick look around. She said they were going to buy another drink and then they would come over to introduce themselves to me. This was going better than I expected, - they already had a reason to visit our suite. At this point I had images running through my mind of my wife being stuffed with three cocks, four including mine.

The guys got their drinks and made their way over to our table, apologising for the intrusion but saying that my gorgeous wife had made them an offer they couldn't refuse. I stood up from my seat at our table and offered to shake their hands. They introduced themselves as Jack, Paul and Winston. All were above 6ft tall and marginally taller than me. All were also obviously in their early thirties. Jack was average build, blue eyes, short flaxen hair, which would get him noticed in a crowd, while Paul and Winston were muscular and obviously worked out. Winston was black, which excited me as thoughts of my petite wife being shafted by a muscular black man ran through my mind. I asked them to sit down and Jack and Paul sat either side of Sam while Winston sat to the right of Jack. I sat opposite Sam and the contrast between their muscular frame and her petite frame was already stirring my loins.

Jack again apologised for the intrusion, saying they wouldn't be bothering us, but my lovely lady had insisted they joined us and maybe looked at our suite later if we had time. I said it was no problem at all, we were just whiling our time away drinking anyway and had nothing better to do. I asked what they, - three men about town were doing in a quiet backwater like this on a Saturday night and Winston said that it was Jack's 33rd birthday tomorrow and him being a married man who liked the quiet life, they couldn't take him anywhere too exciting. They'd also heard that occasionally this place attracts a number of women, which also interested them, so they thought they might get lucky. "Indeed you might" I said quietly and Winston looked quizzically at me.

The night proceeded and over the next hour, drinks were refilled a couple of times and there was much laughter, a little flirting with Sam and a little 'touching' of her here and there. A light touch of the arm or leg, all of which bought saucy looks for me from Sam. The drinks were doing their job and we were all beginning to loosen up a little. The subject of Jack's birthday came up again and I joked with Sam that she should give Jack a birthday kiss. Jack looked at me quizzically and Sam leaned to her right and gave Jack a peck on the cheek, saying 'happy birthday.' I immediately complained that she couldn't call that a birthday kiss, that I wanted to see her give Jack a proper birthday kiss, - an open mouthed snog, tongues and everything. She looked at me with false concern asking if I was sure, to which I replied I'd never been more sure of anything. She asked Jack what his wife would think, to which he replied that his wife wouldn't care, that they hadn't had that kind of a relationship for quite some time. I asked Jack if he was okay with Sam kissing him, to which he replied that if I was okay with this gorgeous sexy woman kissing him, who was he to complain? And so the evening truly began.

Sam leaned to her right again and this time Jack leaned in towards her and their mouths met. I saw Sam's tongue flick into his mouth and knew the delights Jack was experiencing as their mouths moved together. Jack moved his left arm around Sam's shoulders and his right hand moved across to hold her waist. They were snogging deeply with no sign of either of them coming up for breath. Winston and Paul looked at me like two awestruck children, obviously waiting for me to intercede and say that this should now end. They just looked at each other and grinned when I nodded sagely at them and winked. I just asked if this behaviour made the offer of coming to look at our suite any more attractive, to which they both enthusiastically said yes.

Sam and Jack broke their kiss with Jack saying 'wow' that he didn't expect that when he came over to our table. Sam was just sitting there smiling as I told all three of them that there was plenty more where that came from and that I looked forward to their visit to our suite presently, where they could have the pleasure of my wife in any way they chose. They looked at me in stunned disbelief before breaking into cheers. Winston then looked at Sam and told her that he already felt left out because Jack had had a kiss and he hadn't. Sam immediately leaned to her right again and before you knew it, they were kissing, but having to lean over Jack in order to do so. Winston moved his hand onto my wife's tits and massaged them as he kissed her and Sam moaned into his mouth. The sight of my petite white wife's face pressed against his black face was extremely erotic and I almost came in my pants. Even through her dress, it was possible to see Sam's nipples protruding incredibly and it became obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Winston also noticed this and I saw his thumb brushing one of her nipples as they continued to kiss. Paul, who was sitting to Sam's left and was determined not to be left out moved his hand onto Sam's left leg and began to gently caress her inside thigh. I saw Sam open her legs to accommodate his attempts to move his hand higher and higher and I am sure I heard an audible sigh from Sam as he obviously started to finger her pussy.

At this point I suggested that now might be the time for the gentlemen to view our suite and my suggestion was met with an enthusiastic response. We walked over to the lift with no -one noticing us and entered. During the lift ride Paul 'took his turn' - he was standing behind Sam with his cock pressed into her with each hand cupping one of her tits. She leaned her head back to kiss him as she rubbed the cocks of the two men standing either side of her. Their cocks looked huge in comparison to her small hands as she rubbed them.

The lift doors opened at our floor and fortunately there was no-one waiting to enter because the sight they would have seen of my wife having her tits fondled as she rubbed the cocks of two men would have taken some explaining. We made the short walk to the door of our suite and opened the door to the expanse of our sitting room. Sam walked in first, turning and saying that now playtime was over, it was time to get down to some serious sucking and fucking. Hearing this, the guys were undressing the moment they walked through the door and it was Jack who stepped towards Sam first.

Sam stepped back, admiring Jack's 7 inch cock and she sat down on the edge of one of the Sofas. She motioned for Jack to approach her and he stood in front of her, his cock pointing towards the ceiling. She took hold of it and began to slowly, rhythmically wank him and he gave out a guttural moan. "What would your wife think, birthday boy?" she asked to which Jack replied, "I couldn't give a fuck, - now suck me!" Sam did as she was asked, taking the head of Jack's cock and the first two inches into her mouth. She moved his shaft slowly in and out of her mouth, her head bobbing as she continued to wank the base of his shaft. The other two men had moved either side of Jack and were watching with envy. Sam's response was to take Jack deeper into her mouth, so she could free her hands to take the cocks of Paul and Winston in each hand and slowly wank them. Appreciative noises were coming from all men and it took all my time not to come in my pants at the sight I was seeing.

Paul and Winston began to pull at Sam's dress as she continued to give Jack the blowjob of his life and somehow, with minimal disturbance for the two of them, they managed to remove her dress and panties. I was now faced with the sight of my 45 year old wife sucking off one man while handling the meat of two others. I knew Jack was close by the sounds he was making and before long he gave a long low moan as he emptied his load into my wife's mouth. She didn't spill a drop, she threw her head back and swallowed. "Plenty more where that came from" said Winston as he moved into Jack's position and offered his thick cock of around 7 inches to my wife's mouth. She eagerly took it in.

Both men were now playing with Sam's beautiful tits as she sucked Winston and rhythmically jerked Paul's manhood. Paul motioned for her lay flat on the bed and so she temporarily took Winston's cock out of her mouth and did as she was asked. This enabled Paul to place his head between her legs and begin to eat her out. By the sounds coming out of Sam, this was met with approval! Meantime Winston straddled her trunk and pressed her tits together, placing his cock in between. He began to titty fuck these beautiful mounds again to Sam's approval. Seeing a 'gap' in performance, Jack saw the opportunity to offer his now flaccid cock to Sam's mouth. Sam took Jacks cock in her hand, guided it into her eager mouth and began to suck on it. The sight of my wife laying on her back with 3 men ministering to her was incredible, I couldn't keep my hard - on in my trousers and so discarded them.

Sam took Jack's cock out of her mouth and said "someone is going to have to fuck me or I am going to burst!" No sooner said than done and the three men disengaged from her and Paul turned her on her hands and knees. As he was already in the right position after eating her out it was Paul who entered her first, - doggystyle and I watched in awe as his 8 inch shaft slowly penetrated my wife. At the other end, Winston beat Jack to it and positioned himself so Sam could take his cock into her mouth. This was awesome, I was watching my 45 year old wife being spitroasted with one cock in her mouth and one up her beautiful pussy. She was moaning in appreciation as Paul picked up his pace, pounding her with so much force she was having trouble keeping Winston's cock in her mouth. Her big tits were swaying back and forth. Jack was watching this and it was obvious that what he was seeing was having a beneficial effect on his previously flaccid cock which was now in full working order again as he wanked himself to the rhythm of Paul's pounding. It wasn't long before Paul began to moan himself and announced that he couldn't hold back. Sam stopped sucking Winston and told him not to, - that she wanted to feel him unload into her, - this sent him over the edge and he shot his load into my wife's belly. This had a reciprocal effect on Sam who came at the same time. Later, after the event, Sam told me that when Paul came it was incredible, - she had never felt that amount of cum before, - it was like something bursting inside her.

Paul withdrew, - rapidly drooping cock in hand, but Winston with his 9 inch cock instantly took his place, while Jack with his now revamped tool took his place at her head. Sam urged Winston to get that black cock inside her and Winston replied, telling her that he was going to fuck her like she'd never been fucked before.

I saw Winston's cock slide into my wife's pussy and disappear slowly up to the hilt as she gave a long guttural moan. She was still on her hands and knees and in the perfect position for him to achieve maximum depth. She looked me in the eyes and mouthed the words, "oh my word, he's huge!" My response was to tell her she was neglecting Jack's cock which was twitching next to her face. She turned to it and slowly, sensuously sucked it into her mouth, much to Jack's appreciation. She now started gently rocking back and forth so she was fucking Winston's cock from behind her with her pussy and fucking Jack's cock with her mouth. Knowing that much of the eroticism of a good blowjob is seeing a cock disappear into the mouth, she brushed her hair out of the way to give me the perfect view. "Can you see okay honey?" she asked temporarily de-mouthing Jack. - "Can you see your wife being fucked by black cock from behind and being mouth fucked at the same time?" I couldn't answer, I just stared in wonderment, my own erection making me feel as though my cock was going to burst. They carried on like this for a few minutes before Winston turned her over onto her back. He carefully positioned her with a leg over each of his shoulders and her head hanging over the side of the bed and he began to vigorously pump her. Jack, now at the side of the bed began to fuck her mouth as her head hung, being able to get more of his cock down her throat in this position. It wasn't long before I noticed her body shaking in orgasm as Winston's pumping was incessant. A minute later he announced he was cumming and I saw his cock throbbing as he unloaded his black load into my wife. This brought Jack to climax and he unloaded into her throat. They all three just lay there side by side on the bed, spent, - until a voice behind me said, 'don't forget about me, - I'm ready to go again. Paul was standing there watching and stroking another proud erection. Winston and Jack vacated the bed and Paul lay down beside my wife with her back to him, so they were spooning. I saw him whisper something to her and she smiled and nodded. Sam saw me looking quizzically and said, "darling, Paul has just asked whether I'd like it up the arse, - is that okay?" I just nodded and grunted as I saw Paul position his engorged cock at the entrance to my wife's back passage. He moved his hands around her so he was cupping both her tits and slowly and gently he eased the head of his cock into my wife's arse, which brought forth and audible gasp from Sam and a plea to "be gentle." Slowly but surely he edged his cock into my wife until it was buried to the hilt. There was a look of complete pleasure on Sam's face, which intensified as Paul began fucking her ever so gently. I heard Sam utter "that's so good" as they both gently bucked on the bed. At this point, my erection was causing pain and I decided that now was the time for me to join in so I moved to the edge of the bed, next to Sam's face and positioned my cock next to her full lips. She looked at me and smiled as she accepted my cock into her mouth, the gentle rocking and bucking between her and Paul causing her head to naturally move back and forth on my 7 inch shaft. After what I'd seen over the last hour or so and with what I was watching now, it took a matter of a couple of minutes before I could feel my sap rising and I exploded into my wife's mouth. It was only a couple of minutes after this that Paul started to pick up pace and fuck her with increased fervour and shortly after, he was unloading into Sam's beautiful ass. As they lay on the bed, a voice from behind me said, "have you seen the time, I told my wife we would be back by now, - we'd better leave these lovely people and get moving."

12