All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Ch. 02'

by MickNeighbor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BigDee44BigDee448 months ago

Fairytale nice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A plausible story. But, no condoms and so we merrily spread std's around for all to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After 14 years!!! You took your time. Nice story. I enjoyed it.. i would like to see ian back again.. some feelings developed between Ian and sam. And the husband getting insecure. And include pregnancy

risk in the mix please

shang40shang408 months ago

Providing better sexual pleasure to wife is duty of hubby.

In this case he took long time.

In my case it all started during the first year of our marriage. My cousin Sudhi was on holidays and staying with us. My mom suggested me that he can drop my wife to college so I can get more time to concentrate on my job.

It was March ending and lot of work in office. Since Sudhi took up the responsibility of dropping and bringing back my wife I was relieved. And more work in office made me come late.

Once I was coming late evening I saw Sudhi and my wife on his wife. I kept distance so I can watch. My wife placed her hand on his thighs which she does not do to me. And she was presding her boobs on his back.

And they turned to a public park. I followed them. They went in and during walk he was holding her waist, another intimacy act. In the corner he first sat and literally pulled her on his lap. When she sat on his lap Sudhi kissed her.

My wife never allowed me even to touch her in public and here she was openly kissing him. After 5 minutes she took his hand and kept it on her boobs. More intimate french kissing. Later she said lets go back so stood up and to my surprise Sudhi encircled her waist and kissed her navel and the pussy zone.

And big bite on her Ass.

I was hard and decided to give them space to unite.

I called her best friend to arrange a picnic where her friend Manisha and Sushma will go. Picnic was fixed my wife asked me permission which I gave. Only suggested take Sudhi as protector and good person. She agreed.

The day selected was she was in safe period.

My wife and Sudhi went on bike to the picnic place, overnight picnic. As usual while driving same way as I had seen earlier.

The love pair reached the hill station and boarded in the booked room.

Manisha and Sushma too came but in a separate room. After dinner little chatting both friends retired to their room for lesbian love. And Sudhi n my wife in their room for open sex.

After a month my wife told me that was like a honeymoon for her. In two days three nights Sudhi took her 10 times.

And it was much much better than me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyed! I would still like to see a immature Ian without rules or boundaries return.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous