Sharing my Wife Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god! I'd love to do that for you, Michelle. Are you ok with it Brad?"

"Of course," says a smiling Brad. "I'm happy with whatever she wants."

Michelle doesn't quite know what to expect. Is anal sex enjoyable only for the giver, or can receiving it be just as pleasurable as seen in porn and described in sex forums? She's thought about this for years and is finally going to find out.

"Ok, slowly pull the plug out, and put lots and lots of lube on you, then push just the head of that gorgeous slender dick into my ass. I'm not sure if I'll like it, so go very slowly. And don't cum."

Removing the butt plug requires more effort than Todd expects, but once it's out her anus remains quite dilated, the sight of which excites Todd. As he adds lots of lube to himself, Michelle playfully wiggles her butt, spreads her cheeks with both hands, then arches her back to eagerly present her partly open back-door to Todd.

"C'mon Todd, I'm ready to earn my Butt Slut Medal. You'd better get to it before I change my mind."

Todd scoots closer, lines up his heavily lubed cock with her opening, then very slowly pushes the head inside her. Deep sighs emanate from both of them.

Michelle's hope was confirmed. Because his girth is about the same as her butt plug, the head of his dick slides in without any discomfort. And the warmth and soft texture of a real cock feels very different than any glass or silicone toy she has had "up there".

"Oh my god. I like it - so far, anyway. There you have another advantage to having a smaller cock, Todd. I could never let Brad do this...Now go a little deeper, please."

Todd pushes an inch deeper and Michelle lets out a very long slow exhale and shivers lightly. Brad notices goose bumps rising on her back and shoulders.

"A little deeper, Todd..Slowly."

Todd again complies and now both of them are sighing softly. Before long Todd's entire cock is in her ass and his balls are pressing between her ass cheeks. Michelle closes her eyes and focuses on how it feels. The sensation is so deep and so different she is a bit overwhelmed by it; her breathing deepens as her sighs grow loader. In a way, it feels like losing her virginity again. The feeling of his last deep push was so incredible, she wants to experience it over and over.

"Todd, drip a lot more lube on us both, then start going in and out slowly."

Todd obeys

"Ok, a little faster Todd..And a little deeper."

Brad is smiling as he watches Michelle enjoy a new kind of pleasure he hasn't been able to give her.

"Okay, now a bit harder....And deeper..C'mon Todd, don't tease me, fuck my ass harder! C'mon.. I want it deep! I want it hard!"

Michelle is embarrassed by her irrepressible dirty talk, but having Todd's dick completely filling her rectum feels so unexpectedly amazing that she can't help it. She plans to later tell Brad that it was performative - something she did for his enjoyment. But she knows that's not true, and so will Brad. The dirty, lustful commands come too naturally to be mere acting and she couldn't stop them from spilling out if she tried. She's beginning to loose control..

"I said deeper, please! Now faster!"

To maximize his penetration she rocks backward whenever he pushes. Again, she begins to feel his balls bumping into her pussy which only amplifies her already raging horniness.

"C'mon, Todd..give it to me...fuck my ass, fuck my ass! Deeper! Make me a butt slut Todd, make me your fucking butt slut!!

Michelle reaches back between her legs. With two fingers she boldly goes back and forth between rubbing her clitoris and deeply fingering herself..

"Ah, ah, ah....c'mon fuck me, Todd fuck me!!

As she moans, she looks up at Brad. He smiles back. He had gone soft after she stopped sucking on him but is again rock hard as he watches his beautiful lustful wife earn her Medal.

"Oh my god honey, I love being ass fucked - I'm gonna cum from it! Holy shit,...I'm gonna fucking cum!! Go Todd! Fuck my virgin ass!"

Michelle vocalizes in sync with his deep pushes, "ah..ah..ah..ah..ah..!"

After another full minute of escalating lustful humping, Michelle's rocking begins to slow and she again begins to lightly shiver. A few moments later she stops rocking altogether.

"Ok, Todd stop for a bit," says Michelle in a quiet breathless voice.

She then falls silent and closes her eyes. Her breathing is long and very deep for several moments. Sweat is beading on her back and shoulders.

Oh my god, I can't believe it... I can't believe I came from that."

Brad is grinning broadly, he's overjoyed to have just watched his wife have one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

"Damn, honey.....If only your dick wasn't so thick I would demand you ass fuck me once a week - maybe more, but I don't think I could survive orgasms like that too often.

"Believe me Michelle, I'm calling my urologist on Monday to schedule a penis reduction. Then I'm off to the jeweler to buy your medal. What do you think - maybe a small charm with "BS" and today's date engraved?"

All three of them laugh.. And after a few quiet moments, Michelle regains her strength, and composure.

"Don't you dare let a Doctor touch that beautiful dick of yours." Michelle says, sounding a quite winded. "Maybe it's just time for me to buy some bigger butt toys to stretch things out a bit. I would have done that years ago if I knew how much I'd love it. Besides, even without anal sex I will always find ways to enjoy your gorgeous cock.

She leans toward Brad, kisses his shaft, then resumes sucking and bobbing on his too-big-for-anal cock. Brad's head relaxes backward as he enjoys being back inside her wet mouth. She then rocks backward prompting Todd to continue anally penetrating her.

Michelle and her handsome men enjoy a few more minutes, then..

"Todd, when you're ready, I need you to cum inside of my ass - but just before you do, push deep. And give it all to me Todd - every damn drop."

"Will do, Michelle. It's going to be a crazy amount. It's been quite a while for me and this night has been outrageous."

"I'll hold you to that Todd. And Brad, my dear, after Todd finishes I need you to take me from behind and fill my pussy with your cum, and the same goes for you - give it all to me. (She laughs lightly)."

"Yes, my love. And, trust me, it'll be much more than usual."

"Good, that's want I want to hear," says Michelle with an alluring smile, "I want to feel totally drenched down there by the time I'm done with you gorgeous pleasure servants."

She goes back down on Brad as Todd continues satisfying her need for anal sex. Another pleasure-filled few minutes go by...

Michelle is still wearing her sheer blueberry colored bra. She kept it on because the priority has been her pleasure, not theirs. She knew if it was off the men wouldn't resist touching her breasts, which would make it harder for her to fully enjoy all the other sensations. But the time has come; she's enjoyed having her mouth, her pussy, and her ass fucked and now wants to feel her gorgeous g-cup breasts being touched by the warm, strong hands of her handsome men.

"Brad, unsnap my bra, then I want you boys to fondle my breasts. Be gentle please, but not too gentle."

He eagerly unsnaps the lacy bra..allowing her heavy breasts to relax downward. Within seconds Todd reaches under her and gently cups her left breast; he then squeezes it firmly and begins brushing his finger back and forth across her nipple which quickly hardens in response. What might have been sensory overload earlier now feels heavenly to Michelle; she sighs as Todd plays. And even though Brad has played with them thousands of times, he still can't resist even a single opportunity to touch them. He begins caressing the other.

Only another minute passes when Todd begins to get the feeling. The warm squeezing of his cock from Michelle's tight ass, the sight of her sucking and salivating on Brad's huge dick and now the sensation of her gorgeous breast in his hand is more than he can take. The time has come for him to burst.

Unable to hold it even a second longer Todd straightens up, then pushes deep as he lets out a long loud sigh - his body lightly shakes. Michelle feels a gush of warm wetness deep inside her rectum. She quivers for a moment as well. They both go very still. Michelle waits as Todd's slowly catches his breath. All three of them are silent and motionless for a minute...

"Todd, that was wonderful...just amazing. I'm so glad you didn't wear a condom - I could feel your warm semen shoot deep inside me....Thank you for making me your Butt Slut."

"Oh my god Michelle, it was my pleasure, of course. And thank you for letting me finish inside you - I'm sure there's a lot it, just as you asked. If you'll pass me that towel I'll clean you off..."

"No, don't!" says Michelle, emphatically, almost impolitely. "I mean, no thanks Todd. I'll take care of it. Just pull out nice and slow....Then feel free to take a long shower as Brad and I finish."

Todd obediently follows orders - he grabs the robe and heads for the bathroom. Brad remembers Michelle's instructions, and is quickly behind her. Just as he begins gliding his cock in and out of her, Michelle reaches between her legs and again begins rubbing her clitoris with two fingers. Within seconds she begins to quietly sigh and moan.

"Oh god honey, your thick cock feels incredible in my pussy... Faster and a little deeper please... Go babe! C'mon.. Fuck me. Fuck your horny wife!"

A minute or two later Michelle lets a long sigh as her body tenses, relaxes, tenses, and relaxes..

"Keep going Brad, give me just one more...keep going...Fuck me."

Brad hopes he can hold off another minute so Michelle can orgasm one last time but that hope is dashed when he looks down and see's that her anus is still fully dilated from being penetrated over and over and over by another man and is oozing his bright white cum. He doesn't know why, but the sight instantly causes him to climax.

"Sorry babe, I can't hold it any longer."

He pushes a little deeper into Michelle then let's out an unmistakable moan.

"C'mon babe.. cum for me!..Give it all to me."

Michelle pushes back into him and feels another gush of warmth. It's similar but definitely a different feeling from Todd's release inside her ass.

They both relax as Brad catches his breath. Finally, Brad pulls out slowly and Michelle sits upright with her legs underneath her. As she had hoped... She is thoroughly drenched from the two handsome men with cum dripping from both her ass and her pussy.

Part 3

Michelle thinks she should feel messy and gross and be very eager to wash Todd's and Brad's cum off her body, but she doesn't. She loved the feeling of each man's warm semen being released inside her and loves how it now feels running down the inside of her thighs, which is why she wouldn't let Todd clean her off with a towel. She smirks as she thinks, "If only there was a 3rd handsome guy here, my breasts would be covered too."

A minute goes by as they lay quietly and collect their thoughts. Then Brad breaks the silence...

"Holy shit honey.. That was incredible. For me anyway. The whole thing. Watching you be so free and uninhibited with Todd was beyond amazing. And you telling me to take you from behind after Todd finishes in your ass?...I promise you that I will replay that in my mind whenever I masturbate. (they both laugh). How about you?"

"Honestly? I can't believe how much I enjoyed it too. I expected it to be kinda fun but also quite awkward and weird, but it was neither of those. I loved it - right from the start. But Brad, when I think of some of the things I said and did...I'm a bit embarrassed."

"Don't be Michelle. Everything you did was consensual and mutually enjoyed. And the things you said... Well, I thought it was very hot and exciting. And some of it was hilarious too, which I'm pretty sure you intended. I loved watching and hearing all of it! So why do you think you enjoyed it more than you expected?"

Michelle gives the question serious thought as she puts on her bra and yoga pants, which are still very wet in the crotch. She either didn't notice this, or more likely, didn't really care.

"I'm not sure.. but.. I think it's two things... First.. I totally got off on you watching me. Seeing you stroking yourself as I showed Todd my breast and stroked him with my feet, well..that flipped a switch in my brain - a switch I didn't know I had."

"Really? I was worried you'd think it was a bit creepy that I was jerking off as I watched you two."

"Not at all - I thought it was hot! Seeing that triggered a desire to be as dirty as I possibly could in front of you. Without you watching, everything would have felt, well...strange and awkward. And I certainly wouldn't have done the butt stuff. But knowing you saw everything thing I did and it was turning you on drove me crazy - it made everything game and fun. I didn't expect that." They both laugh.

"Ha! Even though you don't watch it, there's a little bit of porn star in you - at least when I'm your audience."

"I know, right?! I thought the very same thing. The other surprise is I obviously have a kink for being in control. You told Todd that I would call all the shots so that I would feel safer. Well, I did feel very safe..which was very important. But it also totally turned me on having that kind of control over two hot men."

Michelle pauses for a moment...

"Brad, think of the typical threesome in porn.. It's usually two guys taking turns doing what they want to a woman... Well, being a part of that scenario would be a huge turn-off for me, definitely not my thing. But bossing two handsome guys around making them do only what I want? Well, that was intoxicating. Each time you did what I asked, I got more and more aroused - at times I felt totally sex-drunk."

Brad smiles broadly, and says, "I love it.. I was so afraid you'd end up having a bad time. And it didn't feel like you were bossing us; it just seemed like you knew exactly what you wanted and had no trouble asking for it."

"Darn, then I was too nice.. I actually wanted it to feel like I was being bossy - at least a little. (they both laugh)"

"And even though your pleasure was the priority, Michelle, you definitely made sure Todd and I got our rocks off too - I think that's pretty obvious."

"Right, but I got you both off my way, not yours - that's why it was fun for me."

"Just think, we now have a wild kinky night to remember the rest of our lives - a secret between just you and I. And knowing how disapproving people we know would be makes it even hotter... Of course, many of them have their own secrets and some may be even wilder."

"I'll bet you you're right about that. Honestly, I won't do it but I'd love to tell my friends. They'd pretend to be mortified but I know they'd actually be envious. Envious because I got to be worshipped by two hot men and because I have a husband who encouraged it without a hint of jealousy or possessiveness."

"I just heard the shower turn off, Michelle. it's only midnight - we have Todd until 2 AM. So maybe a couple's massage?"

Michelle grins playfully.

"Well, maybe... Or maybe something more. He's young Brad, so he can recharge much quicker than you (they laugh). Will you watch me fuck him some more? There are a few more dirty things I'd like you to do in front of you.

"Of course I will.... And I'm sure Todd will be up for it too. And to think you wondered if he found you attractive....As for me, can I have second turn with you in the morning? It'll feel like I'm reclaiming you as my wife."

"Ha!! Yes, of course, my sweet & handsome big-dick husband. Yes, come tomorrow morning, you must re-establish yourself as my best and one-and-only lover. I can't wait!"

"But do me a favor, Michelle... please don't shower tonight. I know it's weird, but the thought of having you in the morning with all of tonights messiness still inside and on you thrills me. Instead of soap I want your pussy to smell and taste like a long night of passionate sex."

"Absolutely...I love that idea too. Waking up with the cum of two handsome men still inside and on me is gross, slutty, and totally hot. And maybe I'll get some more of Todd's on me before the night is over (they both laugh). But what if I have him cum in my mouth. Shouldn't I at least brush my teeth (giggling)?"

"Honestly, I'd love watching that. I'm not sure about kissing you, but smelling cum on your breath in the morning? Call me weird, but that would make me very horny for you...."

"Ok.. If he does, then I won't."

Todd comes out of the bathroom wearing the robe which, surprisingly, has stayed clean.

"So do you guys need me to leave now? I will if you want but you're paying me to be here for another two hours. Would you like a massage Michelle?"

Michelle seizes the chance to exercise her new control kink by pretending to be quite annoyed.

"Massage? No thank you Todd. I have zero interest in a massage right now.."

"Oh, ok, I'll get my things and get...."

"Excuse me! I didn't say you could leave - it's only midnight, you still owe us two hours. It's pay for play Todd.... and I'm not done playing. (all three laugh)"

"So what would..."

"Here's what we're going to do... You are going to come over here and sit back down beside me like before (as she pats the spot on the comforter). Then I'm going to suck that cock of yours until you're ready to cum all over my breasts. Or maybe, I'll shock my wonderful husband by having you cum in my mouth. Do you think you'll be able to climax once more for me so you can do one of those for me?"

"Oh, absolutely.... I love being your pleasure servant, Michelle. And if you make me stay the whole two hours I might be able to cum twice, so I could do both of those things for you. And if you don't mind, do you think you can suck my balls again, that felt amazing!"

Michelle, again pretending to be annoyed, says sarcastically

"Oh, of course Todd, I'd be happy to! And would you like a finger up your ass while I do it!?...Listen, I don't take requests, Todd. I thought I made that clear.. tonight is only about what I want! That's why you're being paid."

Todd looking confused for just a moment, then getting the humor...

"Oh yes, that's right.. Got it. Sorry Michelle... That was inappropriate."

He then sits beside her as she directed.

"Yes, you're damn right it was. Now, that being said.... I was actually going to do that anyway. But not because you asked...Only because I want to. (again, they all laugh) The fact is, you have lovely balls - my mouth waters from just looking at them. So yes, I will suck them. And, if you'll allow me..."

Michelle reaches into her toy bag...and pulls out a surgical glove and tangles it front of him.

"If you've never had something shoved up your butt I know from very recent personal experience, it feels heavenly."

They all laugh, then Todd signals his approval with a nod.

"But first, there's one thing I fantasized about shortly after my massage that you men haven't done yet. It's a little thing, but I know I'll love it..."

Michelle reaches behind her for Brad's drink. She takes a small sip then spills the rest of the ice-cold bourbon across the top of her chest, drenching her lovely lacy blueberry bra. Her nipples and areola become clearly visible through the wet bra and quickly stiffen in response to the chill. She then lowers a bra strap to expose her wet left breast and looks at Todd but says nothing. He knows exactly what she wants and is happy to give it to her.. He shifts his body, then takes her nipple into his mouth and sucks it softly, enjoying both the faint bourbon taste and the feel of her very thick nipple growing harder and longer with each suck and gentle tug.