Sharing my Wife Michelle

Story Info
Wife's fantasy of being shared is finally fulfilled.
11k words
4.12
51k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMWM321
LMWM321
23 Followers

(A heartfelt thanks to my beautiful wife for her help with writing this.)

For over 20 years my wife Michelle has told me that she might enjoy being shared with another man. But after countless conversations about it, neither of us had ever taken a single step toward making it happen. Until one night last month while away on vacation..

Excerpts

"I told him to knock on the door at 10:15 then give me 20 minutes to discuss it with you. If we don't answer the door, he'll go on his way.

"Brad, you're offering me a chance to have guilt-free sex with a really hot younger man! Of course part of me wants this."

"Are you sure you want this? The things you will see me do can't be unseen...And the things that you will hear can't be unheard. "

"I want you to do something for me that my husband can't... But feel free to say no if you're not comfortable with it."

"I should feel messy and be very eager to shower, but I don't. I really loved the feeling of each man's release deep inside of me and I love how it now feels running down the inside of my legs..."

This story has three parts:

Part 1: Brad convincing Michelle that this is the perfect opportunity for her to be safely shared with a man who is the spitting image of her celebrity crush.

Part 2: The mind boggling sex that ensues when she finally says yes.

Part 3: The post-sharing discussion and what to do next with their handsome guest.

The whole story shouldn't take longer than an hour to read. If you're not interested in the before and after conversation and just want to find out the shocking things Michelle does with the hotel's very hot masseuse, skip ahead to Part 2.

_____________________________________

Part 1

It's the last night of Brad and Michelle's stay at a 4-star resort in Napa Valley and they just enjoyed a wonderful romantic dinner at the hotel's excellent steakhouse. They are back in their room and have changed into comfortable clothes and are going sit out on the balcony to enjoy a night cap before heading to the bedroom to fool around. Brad is wearing a fresh tee-shirt and gym shorts and Michelle is in his favorite "fool-around" attire: tight black yoga pants, a sheer blueberry bra and "those shoes" - the very sexy studded heel sandals that Brad loves but Michelle hates so much she won't wear them in public. Michelle has also put on a tee-shirt for their drink on the balcony.

Just as Michelle has settled into the chaise with her glass of wine there's a knock on the door. Though Brad is standing nearby pouring his bourbon, he doesn't answer. He walks over to Michelle holding his iPhone.

"Brad, didn't you hear the knock on the door? Aren't you going to see who it is?"

"I heard it, honey. And I know who it is," says Todd.

"You didn't call for more food, I hope. I can't eat another thing."

"No, it's not more food."

"Okay, so who is it?" asks Michelle with a furrowed browed.

"It's Todd. From this morning,"

"Todd? You mean guy who gave me my massage?"

"Yep.. 'That' Todd."

"But why, 'hun? Isn't it kind of late for a couples massage?"

"Well, I asked Todd to come here tonight...And not for a massage."

"Okaaay, so why? For what?"

"Well, take a deep breath Michelle, and try to keep an open mind as I explain."

"Oh jeez, I think I know where this is headed. Okay, go on.."

"I thought it would be very exciting, for both of us, if Todd helped me please you tonight. I told him to knock on the door at 10:15 then give me 20 minutes to discuss it with you."

"What!? I don't believe you, you're joking."

"He'll leave after 20 minutes. So we have some time to talk about this and for you to make up your mind."

Todd opens the stopwatch app on his iPhone and hits "start"

"Are you serious, Brad!..This must be a prank."

"No honey it's not, I promise. I arranged it with Todd. But there's no pressure on you to say yes, I truly mean it. Most wives, even those with very open minds, would say no to this - I realize that. But there's something you should understand. I made it crystal clear to Todd that if you say yes, and he's invited into our room you would call all the shots. That our goal is pleasing you by doing only what you ask. He'll stay with us until 2 am, then we'll never see him again."

Michelles expression is one of shock and disbelief.

"Brad, this is being dropped on me kind of suddenly. I know we've talked about sharing me before but I didn't think you'd actually plan something like this."

"I didn't either, Michelle. The idea occurred to me at brunch after your massage. You went on for nearly an hour about how nice a guy Todd is and how you felt bad for him because of his divorce. And you mentioned over and over again how attractive you found him. It was obvious you were smitten with him - which I thought was kinda hot. And it gave me this idea. Of course, you didn't mention is that he looks exactly like the actor who plays the Duke on Bridgerton, who you've been swooning over for years."

Michelle laughs lightly

Michelle's attraction to the Duke's doppelgänger was immediate from the minute he greeted her at the Spa entrance. And once on the massage table, it grew stronger and stronger as his warm hands glided over her body in search of tight muscles to work on. Within minutes her feelings toward Todd became very sexual with the same fantasy playing over and over in her mind. She imagined that as soon as his waist was within reach, she would slip a hand into his joggers, pull out his beautiful cock, then gently suck on it as he continued massaging her upper body - with neither of them speaking a single word about what she was doing. This fantasy was so intrusive that at times she lost track of their conversation. She played it off as though she was falling asleep, but the real reason, of course, is she was intoxicated with desire for Todd.

So even though Michelle has serious concerns about being shared tonight, just knowing Todd is on the other side of the door ready to go is causing her pulse to quicken and the fantasy to replay in her mind.

Brad notices Michelle is a bit distracted.

"Michelle?...Honey?..Are you with me?"

"Yes, sorry... Brad. I'm just a little stunned by this. Honestly, I didn't see the point in mentioning it, but yes....Todd looks exactly like the Duke.. but still, why this 'you have 20 minutes to make a decision' business? That makes it feel like an ultimatum?"

"Because sharing you has been a discussion that never moves past hypothetical. We always felt like we had all the time in the world to decide...Well, it's been 20 years now, and time is running out."

Michelle takes a sip of her wine as Brad continues.

"Today, an opportunity to move it past hypothetical presented itself, and I seized it. And I decided to shorten the time to decide from "all the time in the world" to a very short 20 minutes. But it's not an ultimatum - you can say no and we can try again another time. But honey, if you really do want to experience being shared by two handsome men, this is the perfect opportunity."

"Why is it so perfect?" says Michelle, looking unconvinced.

"Well, we're in a hotel a thousand miles from home, so the chances of anyone we know finding out is near zero. And Todd is the perfect "2nd guy". You like him as a person and you're attracted to him. And he's a tenured and well-liked employee at the resort we're staying at which makes him a much safer choice than some random guy we meet in a bar or find on-line."

"Well...you're right about that.."

"And like us, he's been in a monogamous relationship for years so the chances of anyone getting an STD seems pretty small. If you both agree, he can even do this without a condom. And after tonight, we'll never see him again which eliminates the temptation to make this a regular thing with him. So keep all of that in mind as you think it through."

"So Brad, how exactly did you present this to Todd?"

"I went to talk to him when you were at the pool. I told him that you really enjoyed your time with him and that you mentioned at least four times how attractive you thought he was, which made him laugh."

Michelle rolls her eyes, "well, that's a little embarrassing."

"I even told him looks exactly like The Duke from Bridgerton, who you've had a crush on for years. He laughed out loud and said he hears that all the time. I then got right to the point and said, 'please don't be offended Todd, but I'd like to offer you $800 to come to our room tonight and help me pleasure Michelle.'"

"Oh my god, he must have thought you were crazy..."

"Actually, he didn't react that way at all. He asked what I was expecting him to do and I said, 'whatever Michelle wants that you're comfortable with.' I then told him that I'm not bisexual, so he and I wouldn't touch each other. I said that the plan is for him to knock on our door at 10:15, then give us 20 minutes to discuss it. The pool is just outside our room, so he can sit in one the chairs as he waits. If we open the door in time, we're on. If we don't open the door, he goes on his way and I'll venmo him half. He thought for a few moments then said, 'Sure Brad, I'll do it! It sounds like fun and I could use some of that now.'"

"Okay, so I'll admit that I find Todd to be very sexy, but what does he think of me, Brad? Does he even find me attractive? I mean, he's in his early 30's and I'm in my 50's! I don't have the body of someone in..."

Brad interrupts

"Of course he finds you attractive hun, or he wouldn't have accepted the offer. Remember, he spent 60 minutes working on your mostly naked body. He knows what you look like, and has seen whatever... imperfections... you're worrying about. And yet he said yes very quickly! I'm sorry you don't think you're beautiful Michelle, but I can promise you that most guys do..including Todd."

"The massage was 90 minutes by the way, and it's true...he did see pretty much all of me."

"Honey, you have a voluptuous hour-glass figure, a beautiful face, an incredible smile, gorgeous big breasts, a lovely ass and - well, you know how I feel about your feet - they're the prettiest in the world. I'm serious, few guys at any age would pass on the chance to have NSA sex with a hot older women like you."

The compliments make Michelle smile, but fail to completely persuade her.

"Ok, Brad, but if he into it anyway, then why pay him?"

"It underscores that we, or rather you, call the shots. He's being paid to do only what you want him to do. And he's more likely to keep this to himself if he's getting paid for it."

"That makes sense, I guess...But are you sure you want this, Brad?" says Michelle with a concerned expression.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the things you'll see me doing with him....well, they can't be unseen. And the things that you will hear can't be unheard. And who knows, I could get quite carried away."

"I hope you do get carried away and have a great time! That's the whole point!"

"But Brad, how can you be so sure you won't be jealous - if not tonight, then later? Don't you worry that one day you will regret letting me do this?"

"I will feel only joy for you, Michelle, no jealousy whatsoever...Not tonight, next week, or years from now. I have zero insecurities about me as your husband or about us as a couple. Watching you experiencing pleasure and joy has always made me happy; watching you experiencing sexual pleasure from another man will be no different. The more you enjoy it, the more I will too. And trust me, there's nothing you could do that I haven't imagined a thousand times already."

"Oh geez, you and your fantasies," says Michelle as she rolls her eyes.

"I know, I have quite the imagination. But let's assume we do regret it - would that be so bad? Isn't it better to try something, not like it and decide to never to do it again than to regret never trying something we might have really enjoyed? I'm not at all worried about regretting it - regrets are a part of life."

"Well, that is true...to an extent."

"But I do worry about resentment...I could not live with you resenting me because you felt pressured to do this. So don't say yes unless you want this for your own enjoyment. It's obvious that I want this, but it's what you want that matters most."

"Brad, you're offering me a chance to have guilt-free sex with a really hot younger man - so of course a part of me wants this. And no, I won't resent you if I don't enjoy it. But if I do this, even if I really love it, it won't change how I feel about letting you be with other women. For whatever reason, I don't feel the same way about sharing you as you feel about sharing me. I hope that's not your motive for offering this."

"I totally understand that and no, that's not my motive, I promise."

"Good, because that's important."

"But here's something that may surprise you Michelle. I really believe that having sex with you after watching you with Todd will feel like I'm having sex with a different woman. You will still be my same wonderful wife, of course, but you'll seem like a different woman, sexually. So in a way, it would scratch the same itch as having sex with another woman. And hopefully sex with me will feel new for you, too. It's a weird idea, I know."

"Huh...That's a really interesting thought. And it's not so weird, actually."

I'm not saying sex feels old, honey, it doesn't. But we've been with only each other for over 30 years. It would be nice for things to feel new again.

Michelle sits on the couch and buries her face in her hands - covering her eyes. For the next five minutes Michelle thinks quietly.

There's no denying her extreme extraction to Todd; that part of the decision is easy. Among other things, she'd love to give him head just as she fantasized during her massage. And, weirdly, doing it in front of her husband would make it even hotter.

But what if she and Brad enjoy tonight so much that they soon want another night just like it, then another and another? Would sex with just each other ever be enough after this? Then again, they had partners before they met over 30 years ago and have been happily monogamous ever since - so what would be so hard about resuming monogamy after taking just a few hour break from it?

She looks up at Brad who tries to read the expression on her face, but can't. She glances at the iPhone on the table next to her - 5 minutes left before Todd leaves. She puts her head back down into her hands and closes her eyes.

When Brad asked for permission to occasionally be with other women, she said no - and she's resolute about that. But if this will, as he said, "scratch the same itch," then maybe she should be eager to give him this instead. But wouldn't the itch just keep returning? It is certainly possible.

His most compelling argument was that seeing her with someone else would make being with her feel new again. And that it might even make being with him feel new again too. It's an interesting notion that never really crossed her mind. Rejuvenating their sex life would be wonderful. But if it works, how long will the newness last before this night needs to be repeated?

It's clear from the expression on her face, she's very conflicted about this. She looks up at Brad.

"I just don't know Brad, I'm really struggling with this. This could truly be a recipe for disaster, or... maybe it's the perfect opportunity to breath new life into our intimacy. Ugh.."

(18 mins has gone by since the knock on the door...)

Seeing her agonizing over the decision has Brad thinking this was a mistake. He naively thought his offer of guilt-free sex with Todd would be met with a simple and cheerful "yes" or "no thank you." He couldn't have been more wrong - it's clearly upsetting her. So he decides to call it off. And Michelle seems to sense this.

"Michelle, I'm sorry that..."

Michelle stands up and puts two fingers over his mouth.

"Todd, shhh.. I know what you're going to say. Don't say a word."

Michelle walks into the bedroom, pulls off the queen-sized comforter and grabs two pillows. Brad has a sinking feeling she is too upset to hear his apology and is going to make him sleep on the couch. She returns and drops the bedding on the floor then goes into the bathroom where she can be heard rummaging through her things. Brad is still not sure what's happening, but is pretty sure it's not good.

"Michelle...I'm calling this off. I should have known this would upset you. It wasn't fair for me to do this.."

She returns with several towels, two bottles of lube and their bag of toys. She drops it all on the floor beside the comforter, and cracks a broad smile...

"Oh, no you're not, Brad. We're doing this - for both of us."

"Seriously? Oh my god, I thought you were so upset you were going to make me sleep on the couch... Are you absolutely sure you're okay with this?"

"I am Brad. You said seeing me with another man could make sex feel like new again. I would love for that to happen - for you and for me! And I agree this may be the best chance we'll ever get to do this. If we end up regretting it, we'll deal with it. But I'm betting we won't. So go let Todd in, there's some things I've been wanting do to him. And doing them in front of you could make them even more exciting. But brace yourself, I might get carried away."

They both laugh

"Ha! Do your best to shock me, my dear!" says Brad with a broad smile.

They share a quick passionate kiss, then Brad heads to the door as Michelle adds a little more wine to her glass, and takes a long sip.

"Hi Todd, come on in," says a very excited Brad.

Todd rises from his chair by the pool and enters the room, looking handsome, healthy, and....nervous. He smiles back as he shakes Brad's hand. Michelle walks over to their guest and gives him a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Todd... I bet you weren't expecting to see me again today,...well, tonight."

"Hi Michelle, no definitely not..."

"Me neither, this was all Brad's idea (lightly laughing). Sorry we kept you out there so long, the decision came right down to the wire.."

"Well, I must admit I would have been disappointed if the door didn't open. I was starting to worry. So are we really going to go through with this Michelle?"

"I'm up for it if you are."

"Yes, definitely...How about you, Brad...Are you still sure about this?"

"I am Todd, I'm very much looking forward to it."

Todd sees the comforter, pillows, towels and lube on the floor in front of the couch, he scratches his head then smiles...

"Looks like you guys are ready"

"I think so, Michelle is great at packing," says Brad smiling at Michelle.

"I did bring condoms.. so I have that covered," says Todd in a more serious tone.

"About that, Todd," says Michelle. "I can't get pregnant, and we have been monogamous for decades without ever having an STD. How about you and your ex-wife?"

"Well... It's been about 12 years since either of us has been with someone else, and the same - no STD's that we know of."

Michelle looks at Brad, who nods, then turns back to Todd.

"Well, it's up to you, but the risk seems pretty small, so we're ok with you not wearing a condom if you're okay with it."

"Yes, that's fine. I agree."

"Todd, would you like a glass of wine, or maybe a bourbon? I have ice too." Brad asks as he adds fresh ice to his own.

"Sure, I'll take a bourbon, with just a cube or two. Thanks."

Todd turns to Michelle, then to Brad - as if unsure to whom he should direct his next question.

"So tell me, what are the rules for this... Like, what are the boundaries?"

"Well, that's all up to Michelle."

Michelle thinks a moment.

"The rule is pretty simple, Todd. You do only what I ask - unless you're uncomfortable with it. And please, don't ask if you can do something or if I'll do something for you. Tonight, I call all the shots. That's why you're being paid." All three laugh lightly

LMWM321
LMWM321
23 Followers