Sharing Polly Pt. 02

Story Info
Polly continues dominating her good little dicked boys.
6.2k words
4.77
3.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a smoke break, some cuddles and laughs, and some water, we all head down the hall to the shower.

As we walk Polly tells us she took her girl vitamins so we will be in for a long hard night. We both laugh knowing what she means and what she probably took.

Ram runs the water, letting it heat up, Polly grabs me for a deep long kiss.

I feel my five incher rising as we kiss softly and sensually. I let out a soft moan as my hands find her sweet tits. Enjoying their perky firmness for a minute as we kiss deeper.

I move one hand to her round Ass pulling her into me as we continue to make out.

Ram smacks my ass playfully before saying, "Hey that's my girlfriend buddy ease up," We all laugh as we break off our kiss.

Polly chuckles to herself as she looks at my hard cock, before saying in her sweetest voice.

"Honey look, Don is just like you, look, his cute little dick is already half hard again, oh wait, that's fully hard. sorry Don"

Polly giggles as she raises her pinky,

Ram just laughs, before replying, "Yeah so is mine."

I look over and confirm his small cock is also rock hard again.

"Is it baby? I can't tell," Polly taunts Ram while wiggling her pinky for effect.

Polly sighs as she takes hold of us, one dick in each hand, our small cocks instantly throbbing at her touch.

"I love, shy boys with small cocks!" Polly exclaims in delight, as we again throb and moan

Polly sighs, obviously pleased by the effect she has on us and our small cocks.

We get in the now warm water, Polly grabs the pouffe, adds some body wash, and says.

"Okay boys let's soap those tiny dicks up while they are nice and hard again."

We each present her with a throbbing cock as she giggles and starts to clean our little dicks. I see Polly rising again, and let out another moan as I watch her gorgeous girl cock grow. Her soft hands feel good on my hard cock, Ram and I both moan as one.

Polly cleans off our cocks pausing as she examines them both.

"I guess I shouldn't call them tiny, you are almost average Don, Ram is a little further away from average, but still not tiny."

Polly smiles as we start to moan at her gentle teasing. "We can measure them later boys just to make sure, maybe they are tiny."

Polly watches our reactions trying not to laugh, as we moan and throb at the thought of being measured. Another fetish Ram and I share, I smile happily knowing he must have told Polly.

Polly continues,"You boys do really seem to like it though, when I call your little cocks tiny, They get so hard, it's like...,"

Polly pauses for a moment. "Hmm how can I describe it, it's like, well, their both just throbbing so hard in my hands, it feels like, they are both like, desperately, trying to grow more, but they just can't."

Polly breaks into laughter as we again moan, Our cocks now throbbing even more furiously in her hands.

Polly lets go of our cocks. she raises her pinky's, while saying, "For the record though, they're not tiny, just small." We moan again loving her teasing.

Polly looks down at her own hard cock, she pulls us closer so all three of our cocks are together, hers in the middle. Polly pauses, guiding us with her eyes, until she knows we are looking.

"You boys sure do know how to make a girl feel huge though." she says, as she clearly compares her cock to ours. She thrusts her cock upwards while wiggling her still raised pinky's. Polly just chuckles as we moan louder. Her big dick making ours look even smaller by comparison.

A minute later as we intently watch her soaps her boobs.

Polly sees she has our full attention.

"Did you boys like that, earlier I mean? I hope I wasn't too dominant Don, I know Ram loves it when I get bossy." Polly looks in my eyes as she asks.

"I fucking loved it," I reply as she smiles. "Especially when you made me beg to cum and made me lick it all up, Fuck so hot."

Polly smiles at me. "Did you like eating your cum Don?"

I nod, smiling brightly as she adds, " And swallowing mine?" I nod vigorously, smiling even wider.

"Good boy." Polly looks at us both, sighing contentedly. before saying, "My two good little dicked boys."

"Did you like my teasing? It was so cute both you boys sitting on the couch with your little boners, while I basically hung my titties in your face."

Polly chuckles before continuing,

"I had so much fun teasing you during dinner too."

"Don your head looked like it was on a swivel trying to follow my boobies." She giggles as I just blush and chuckle.

She pauses as if thinking for a moment, "I still had to tell you both to get undressed though."

"I loved the teasing, I just didn't know what to do, I am just too shy when it comes to making a move."

I blush again as I explain.

Polly smiles and kisses my cheek before replying. "Ram said you would like it, it's okay to be shy Don, but sometimes you just have to take a chance."

She smiles kindly as she offers her advice. I nod in reply as she again leans in to kiss my cheek softly.

Polly continues,

"I had to work on Ram's confidence, I mean if I wasn't so dominant he never would have fucked me."

"We can work on yours," she adds with another gentle smile.

"Like earlier, you could have just maybe, complimented my tits, or my dress, that way you would have known if I was knowingly teasing you or not"

"You have incredible tits, Polly" I blurt out, causing us all to laugh again. Ram nods in agreement as Polly mockingly shakes her head, while rolling her eyes. Polly gives her boobs a nice shake as she giggles. We both look on in admiration as her round pert boobs jiggle for us.

A minute or two later, Polly continues.

"Did you like stroking Ram's small cock Don?' I nod as she smiles again.

"Well that's good cause later you boys are going to be sucking each other's little cocks too."

She pulls my face up gently, "Your best friend just let you see his girlfriend naked, and suck her big cock, I think the least you could do is blow him." Polly laughs as our mouths fall open, before joining in her laughter.

"I would have blown him just to get to see your titties Polly" I reply causing her to laugh hard again. "Good boy." she forces out as her laughter turns to giggles.

We both moan as she giggles. Over the next few minutes, we both admit to having been curious, as Polly nods knowingly, rewarding us with soft kisses as we confess.

Polly takes our hands and puts them on each other's cocks, we begin stroking each other while she kisses Ram.

After a sensual make out with Ram, Polly turns to me, kissing me softly, a long series of soft sweet kisses while her boyfriend, my best friend, strokes my hard cock,

I feel his cock, harden even more, in my hand, as he watches his girlfriend and his best friend make out. Which causes my own little cock to almost cum.

Polly hears my moans and pulls us apart, "Not yet guys, wow."

She says, "Okay, I think we are clean, let's head to the couch for a bit, I have an idea."

We dry off and move to the living room, "You boys sit on the couch I will be right back, okay?"

We both nod as Polly smiles before heading to their bedroom.

Polly returns a couple of minutes later, she is now dressed in a cute yellow tank top, and tight white short shorts, her nice dick is visible in her tight shorts.

"I wanna watch you guys stroke together, I have imagined it so many times, I will be your model, Okay guys?"

"Fuck yeah," we both respond as one. as Polly chuckles happily.

Polly poses, her back arched, cock thrust forward in her shorts.

"Well stroke em boys, stroke those tiny cocks for me."

We begin stroking, slowly at first, wanting this to last.

"Yeah stroke those little cocks, fuck they look so hard."

Polly moans as she watches, her cock noticeably bigger already. She begins to dance, sensually moving her body as we moan and stroke. Her cock beautifully outlined in the skin tight shorts.

Our hands slowly speeding up on our throbbing shafts as we watch her dance for us.

"Stroke those little dicks nice and slow boys no cumming yet."

Polly giggles as we moan and comply.

Polly giggles as she dances for a few minutes, regularly making a slow stroking motion with her thumb and index finger, as she encourages us, "Stroke those little dicks, up and down up and down, nice and slow, good little dicked boys."

"Now boys, I want to see what it would have looked like if one of you had ever had the balls to make a move."

"So I am going to turn around while you decide which one of you that will be, I want you boys to put on a show for me. as if it's really happening and I am not here."

Polly smiles as we nod our agreement, she then slowly turns around.

I lose rock paper scissors, "Okay we have decided." I say as she turns back to us.

We pretend she is a cam model as we stroke slow.

"Fuck this girl is hot," Ram says as we stroke to Polly.

"Tip for tits, I need to see those boobs," I say in reply.

Polly smiles, catching on quickly, she lifts her tight top over her head, hearing our moans she makes her stroking motion again.

We talk about how hot she is, and how nice her tits are, as we stroke our small cocks nice and slow. We moan as she twirls for us showing off her Ass in the skin tight shorts. "Fuck nice Ass," Ram moans as we watch.

"Fuck those tits are perfect." I exclaim as Polly turns for us again, smiling brightly as we compliment and stroke for her. I start moaning again as my eyes find her bulge.

We both stare at her girl cock bulging in her tight shorts as we stroke as slow as we are able.

We continue this for a few minutes, our cocks aching as we stroke and watch her flaunt her perfect body.

We stroke a bit faster as she dances and twirls for us, a visible wet spot now in her shorts where her cock head is leaking precum. Her cock head bulging out in her skin tight shorts. Our eyes are glued to it as she dances and poses for us, back arched big cock thrust out as we moan and stroke.

I am right handed Ram is left handed, Polly made sure we sat with our non dominant hands closest to each other. I smile as I now understand why she insisted on this,

I slide my left hand onto his thigh, Ram turns to me quickly, "What are you doing?"

His tone is playful, curious, not angry.

"I just thought it might feel good, you know someone rubbing your thigh while you jack."

I pull my hand back slightly, adding, "I can stop."

"No it's okay, that might feel good, I kinda like that idea."

Ram's right hand slides onto my thigh shortly after he answers.

We lightly rub each other's thighs as we stroke slowly.

Polly undoes her shorts, sliding her zipper down slowly as we stroke and moan, we get a quick flash of girl cock as we see she is not wearing panties.

Polly turns around so we can see her Ass.

As her shorts fall, we moan, staring at her round naked butt,

"I can't believe we are about to be stroking to girl cock together," Ram says as she wiggles her Ass for us.

I just moan in reply, allowing my hands to roam a little further up his thighs closer and closer to his crotch.

Ram moans as my hand gets even closer to his cock, my fingers now barely inches away.

Polly turns, her big hard girl cock now on full display as we moan and groan.

Polly again makes the stroking motion, a bit faster now, we speed our strokes accordingly.

"Fuck she really makes us look small." I say taking the opportunity to look at my friends beautiful small cock as I speak.

Ram moans as I stare at him, "Yeah she really does," he replies with a chuckle.

I move my hand closer again, now mere inches from his hard cock as he strokes.

I close my eyes and slide one finger across his balls. Hearing a loud moan I do it again. I slide my finger up his balls towards his shaft. I continue as he strokes, sliding my finger all over his balls and lower shaft.

Polly and Ram are both moaning as I begin to explore his dick.

Ram stops stroking, allowing me full access to his small cock.

I wrap my hand around his shaft as we moan. Turning towards him we kiss softly.

Polly lets out a huge moan, we both look over, and see her stroking her nice girl cock watching us intently. I begin stroking Ram slowly as his hand finds my own hard little cock. Our lips lock together as we kiss and stroke sweetly. Polly stares and moans as we enjoy our first make out session. We eventually come up for air, seeing her jerking lustfully to our show.

Polly walks closer standing a few feet in front of us, stroking her girl cock for us, while we jerk each other's tiny dicks. She stands there watching us for a few minutes, smiling while she gently taunts us.

Using just the thumb and index finger of her free hand, she makes her stroking motion to guide our pace. We quickly copy her, using two fingers only as we stroke each other's small cocks.

Polly moans in sheer delight as we follow her example. She moans louder as we each form a circle around each others small shafts. Using just our thumbs and index fingers we slide up and down each other's small slick poles as she moans sensually. stroking her own cock even faster.

Polly keeps us stroking slow, for a few more minutes, letting us enjoy living out our fantasy. We are both moaning as we edge each other, our precum coating each other's hands as we fight our orgasms. Our hips already bucking, thrusting into each other's circled fingers as we stroke.

Our small cocks throbbing in each other's hands while Polly watches in delight.

Her big girl cock, inches from our faces as we stroke as slow as we can.

Enjoying feeling each other throb, as we stare at her gorgeous cock.

A few minutes later, Polly can tell we are close again. "Slow down boys no cumming till I say so,"

Polly breaks her silence as we again moan in frustration.

Polly chuckles to herself before walking into the kitchen. Leaving us puzzled but happily still stroking each other.

Polly returns grinning and holding a tape measure. "Okay boys, stand up, it's measuring time."

We both moan, reluctantly letting go of each other, but knowing we need a break if we don't want to cum too soon.

Polly kneels inspecting Ram as she measures him, "Yup still four and a half babe, just like the other eighty or so times I have measured you."

We all laugh at her quip as she wraps the tape around Ram's pole checking his girth.

"Just over four inches around babe, you know that is kinda close to tiny, but I will go with small for now okay hon."

Ram nods, saying, "Thanks babe."

Polly kneels before me, "Your turn, she says as she grabs my dick, tape measure in her other hand. I moan as she says, "Five little inches, good boy."

Polly wraps the tape around me, "Wait this can't be right, You are five inches around Don, that's above average. so you are definitely not tiny, but still small."

She smiles brightly as she exclaims, "You're my little five by five! oh that's so cute."

Polly places her pinky against my shaft as if comparing, "Yup still pretty small Don."

I moan, again fighting my orgasm.

"Do mine now boys," Polly hands Ram the tape measure as we kneel.

We stretch the tape out along her silky shaft, stopping just north of six and a half inches.

We both moan as Ram says, "Over six and a half inches Polly,"

She moans as I wrap the tape around her shaft, Ram allowing me the pleasure.

"Wow over five and a half inches around too Polly, you are a big girl."

"Wow Ram your girlfriend's cock is wider than ours are long."

Polly laughs at my realization.

I turn to Ram, asking nervously, "Will it hurt? when she fucks me? "

Ram nods, smiling before saying "You will love it."

Polly is obviously enjoying my nervousness giggling softly while Ram and I talk.

A few minutes later, Polly says with a giggle. "Lets move on to spankings now boys."

Polly is seated on the couch, she has me sit beside her, positioning me carefully.

Ram as instructed lays across her lap. she fidgets around until his face is squarely on my cock.

Polly has me hold his head there as she begins his spanking.

"Are you my good little dicked boy?" his answer is muffled by her hand striking his Ass,

Polly repeats her question as her spanks get a bit harder. still not too hard just enough to make him wince slightly.

"Yes. I am your good little dicked boy." Ram moans as she spanks him more.

I can feel Ram's soft mouth, and warm breath, on my achy cock as Polly spanks him repeatedly,

about thirty or so medium to hard spanks.

Polly signals for us to switch. I am nervous and she sees it.

"You want to be my good little dicked boy right Don?"

I nod as she motions me to her lap. As I lay across her she positions Ram so my face is now on his small cock.

"Are you my good little dicked boy Don?" Polly asks as she spanks me.

Learning from Ram, I reply, "Yes I am your good little dicked boy Polly."

"Good boy," she purrs as she continues to spank me.

Ram's cock is so hard and so tempting, I just want to slide him into my mouth all four and a half throbbing inches.

Polly spanks me harder, giggling as I moan for her. Ram's cock throbbing into my cheek as her hand strikes over and over.

After thirty or so she allows me to rise again. Polly has us both turn around so she can admire our nice red butt cheeks for a minute. "Good little dicked boys." She purrs as she delights in our obedience.

Polly walks towards the bedroom she stops midway, slowly turning and using her pinky's only, she makes a come hither motion for us to follow.

We walk into the bedroom, Polly has dildos and lube laid out.

She has us get on all fours. our butt's raised towards her.

Polly spanks us again before she begins to lube our cracks. Just a few light spanks each just enough to get us moaning again.

Polly applies lube to each of her hands, warming it as she listens to us moan.

Hearing our moans increase, as the anticipation grows, she giggles again.

Polly uses her now slippery fingers to tease our holes, she rewards us with, "Good little dicked boys." Polly takes her time lubing us up well as she rims us and gently presses her fingers against our openings. Making our tight little holes pucker as she uses just the tips of her fingers.

Polly begins with Ram, sliding a finger up his ass hole, while he moans.

I then feel her finger pressing harder against my asshole, She slides one lubed finger in me easily.

Polly Pauses, as she asks, "Don have you tried ass play? that went in so easy."

I moan as I admit to being pegged before.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ram asks through our intense moans.

I just mumble through my loud moans, her finger now caressing my prostate.

"Why were you so nervous about Polly's cock?" Ram asks after recovering from his latest series of moans.

I open my mouth to reply, but moan instead, as a giggling Polly shoves her finger deeper into my hole.

"None of the dildos we used were bigger than me, I haven't taken like, a real cock before, not a big one like Polly's." I am finally able to explain.

Polly bursts out laughing at my answer, laughing loudly for a few moments, before repeating, " None of the dildos were bigger than me,I haven't taken like a real cock," she laughs again before continuing.

"No? just a tiny cock like yours and Ram's Don, aww poor baby, then yes it's going to hurt."

Polly laughs as she finishes, now probing deeper in my hole.

My cock throbs as I hang my head from her taunts.

Polly soon adds another finger to both our now well lubed holes.

Our moans increase as she finds our prostates again and again.

She chuckles, " All those times you talked about sharing a girl, did you boys, ever in your wildest dreams imagine yourselves like this?"

"Naked, asses up in the air, little cocks throbbing, as you get fingered by a girl with a much bigger cock than yours?"

12