Sharing Polly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly giggles wildly as we moan from her taunts. Her words arousing us as much as her fingers. Our cocks are throbbing as she works her slick fingers in and out, in and out, caressing our sensitive prostates on every pass.

A minute or two later she switches us to dildos.

We both moan as the larger toys now enter us, Our Asses stretching nicely for her as she increases her pace with the toys.

Fucking us in unison with her dildos, we moan in pleasure as our cocks throb, our heads down as we instinctively begin to thrust back into the toys.

Polly is giggling while we moan, repeatedly calling us her "good little dicked boys," as she warms up our holes. Loving watching us thrust our assholes back into her toys as she fucks us both harder and harder.

After a few more minutes she disengages and moves behind Ram.

I moan as I hear her hard cock slap against my best friends Ass.

Polly moans again, before saying, "Don move in front I want Ram to suck your tiny cock while I fuck him." I happily do as instructed.

"You boys used to talk about spit roasting girls, well now you are both going to be spit roasted by a girl, a girl with a bigger cock than yours too I might add."

Polly laughs heartily as we moan, and move into position.

Polly slides home, her hard girl cock now fully inside Ram, his groans are intense.

"Keep your friend's little cock nice and hard baby," Polly purrs as Ram begins to kiss my cock head. Polly fucks Ram nice and slow for a few minutes, allowing him time to adjust to her thick cock.

"Suck that little cock Ram." She repeats over and over as her pace gradually increases. Long deep thrusts, as she watches her cock stretch out his hole.

Thrusting her big cock into his tight hole harder and harder her balls slapping his Ass as she fucks him.

I am moaning away, his mouth feels so good on my cock, especially while being able to watch him get fucked. Polly smiles at me, seeing me staring at her bouncing perfect titties..

"Don't cum Don," She reminds me sweetly as her cock drives into Ram's hole.

"Get it all in his mouth Don, don't worry I don't think your little cock can reach the back of his throat, sorry, too small."

Polly wiggles her raised pinky again as she laughs at me, while I realize he hasn't gagged once on my five inches.

Her moans increase as she turns her attention back to Ram.

Her big cock now plowing into him while he moans louder, beginning to whimper as she stretches him out. Polly pounds his ass as he just holds my dick in his mouth unable to suck while getting fucked this hard.

Polly slows a bit, she watches her hard dick sliding in and out of her boyfriend's hole moaning as she does.

Ram is moaning furiously around my small cock, I am groaning away, watching Polly's sweet titties bounce while he again bathes my shaft with his tongue.

Polly gives Ram five or six more hard deep thrusts before twirling her pinky's as a signal for us to switch.

I am on my hands and knees, Ass in the air, my best friend's hard dick is pointing at my mouth, while his girlfriend's cock slaps my Ass.

Polly guides my head to Ram's cock, saying, "Suck that little cock Don, keep Ram nice and hard."

I moan at her words, and do as I am told.

Ram's cock is delicious, a very different experience than sucking Polly's big girl cock, I easily take his whole little dick into my mouth.

"Yeah all four and a half inches, Good boy Don," Polly praises my skills.

I feel her press against my hole, I tense instinctively.

"Relax now Don, I will be gentle at first." Polly chuckles as I moan feeling her cock head circling my tight hole.

I moan louder as she enters me. Her big cock stretching my Asshole as I try to relax and ignore the pain.

Polly is true to her word, she slowly works her big cock into me, just inch by inch allowing me to stretch and adjust to her thickness.

Polly guides my head back to Ram's momentarily forgotten cock. I eagerly take him back into my mouth.

I feel Polly's hands on my hips as she guides my ass back and forth on her large cock.

The pain is now gone, all replaced by pleasure as her hard girl cock massages my prostate on every pass. I am moaning on Ram's twitching dick, his cock is harder than steel in my mouth, as he watches his girlfriend fuck me.

Polly continues her slow gentle pace as she encourages me to suck Ram's small beautiful cock.

"Is it easy Don? Sucking my boyfriend's tiny cock? You won't make him gag babe, don't worry," she changes her attention to Ram as she taunts us both.

Wiggling her Pinky at him as she giggles and thrusts slowly into my tight hole.

Polly's thrusts increase in speed and force. Her big cock throbbing in my hole as she begins to pound me.

I am moaning around Ram's tiny dick as the pain comes back. Not used to her thickness, I begin to whimper as Ram did. Wanting her to slow but not wanting her to at the same time.

Polly eases up a little allowing me to relax again. "Reach down and stroke your cock Don." I do as I am told as she continues to encourage me.

"Good little dicked boy, take that girl cock, good boy."

Polly's words have both Ram and I, again moaning in pleasure.

Our small cocks again threatening to orgasm on every stroke, and slurp.

"I could make you cum with this girl cock couldn't I Don?"

I moan as she continues. "I wouldn't even need to touch your little dicky would I Don?" Polly is giggling softly between sentences.

"Or is it what I am saying? Teasing you about your tiny cock while filling you up with my big girl cock, is that it Don?"

"What a good little dicked boy, ready to cum from having your best friend's girlfriend's big girl cock in your Asshole. aww good boy."

Polly chuckles as I blush and moan, my whole body now flushed as she fills me with cock, Ram's dick throbs in my mouth as she taunts me. I can see he too is close.

"Now just take it." Polly says before thrusting into me even harder.

She slams her cock into me harder and harder, as I again whimper.

Polly is moaning and grunting, obviously close herself.

"Yeah good boy take that girl cock, good little dicked boy, yeah take it."

Polly encourages me as I groan and whimper again, The pain again increasing her big cock almost too much for my tight hole.

I feel tears welling in my eyes as I beg her, "Please fuck me Polly please."

The pain is no match for how horny she has me.

Her balls slap my ass, "Suck that little cock Don, be a good boy, suck your best friend's cock." I bob rapidly on his four and a half inches as she slams her cock in and out of me.

I can Feel Ram throbbing as he fights his nut. "Fuck my best friend baby," he blurts out, thrusting his small cock into my mouth as he encourages Polly. His lust evident in his tone and his thrusting.

Polly moans as she watches him, enjoying his pleasure as much as her own. She mercifully slows her pace again, while still sliding every inch of girl cock in and out of me over and over again.

After a couple of minutes of long, slow, deep thrusting, she can take no more, she pulls out of me and has Ram and I lay side by side on the bed.

Polly is above us stroking her big shiny cock.

"Open your mouths boys," she purrs as she strokes right above our faces.

A moment later I hear her grunt.

Her cum shoots onto our faces landing in and near our mouths as we strive to lick it up.

Polly shoots a smaller load this time but we still manage to swallow a wad or two each.

Polly collapses onto us as we find her remaining cum with our fingers, she praises us as we lick it all up, swallowing every drop.

"Good little dicked boys, Mmm Mommy needs a minute."

We gently caress her flushed body as she calms, lightly teasing our rock hard cocks with one hand, as we touch her soft silky skin with the other. Watching her flushed pink breasts rise and fall as she breathes deeply, recovering from her orgasm and vigorous thrusting.

We lean in and kiss her softly, Polly is moaning softly in pleasure. as a huge grin forms on her beautifully flushed. pink face.

Her pink nipples are still hard, her legs are still shaking slightly. We watch in pure lust as she basks in her pleasure.

A minute or so later she rolls over, motioning us towards her.

Polly has us sit facing each other at the head of the bed, our legs around each other's so we are as close together as possible. She lays on her stomach, positioning herself, in front of us, and between us. Propped up on her elbows, her pretty face looking down on our rock hard cocks.

Polly takes both of our hard small cocks into her hands. pressing us together as she slowly strokes us. Our cocks begin to leak precum as our hard shafts pulsate into one another. Our lust filled moans signalling our pleasure.

Polly strokes us nice and slow allowing us to feel every throb of each other's hard little dick.

Our shafts pressed firmly together, her silky hands caressing every inch as she slides up and down our well lubed little cocks. We are both well on our way to cumming and she knows it.

"You boys know what to do." Polly says in a soft sultry voice.

"Please, Polly Please, make our tiny little cocks cum Polly Please."

I start the begging.

Ram quickly joins in."Please Goddess Please, Let our tiny cocks cum again, Please Baby."

Polly only giggles still stroking us nice and slow, she brings us right to the edge and then stops, giggling more as she does.

"Please Polly, Please baby, Please Goddess, Please, my tiny cock needs to cum for you, Please Polly Please" Ram begs again as she continues to giggle and tease our cocks.

Polly edges us three or four times while we beg, She actually has us both close to weeping in our need and desire to cum. Switching from, stroking us to the edge, then sucking us to the edge, then back to stroking, the whole time our little cocks pressed firmly together.

Polly keeps just giggling away while we beg and beg for release to no avail.

Polly edges us for a final time stroking us right to the edge before again letting us go at the last second. Polly giggles gleefully as we thrust our hips in the air, desperate in our need to cum again.

"I think it's time boys, Polly pauses while we moan, Yeah I want you guys to lay down in a sixty nine, yeah that's right, you are going to suck each other's small cocks until you cum in each other's mouths."

Polly guides us into position, we eagerly wrap our hungry mouths around each other's cocks as she moans.

Thrusting slowly into each other as she calls us her good little dicked boys.

Polly takes control holding our heads as she guides our pace on each other.

A steady stream of praise emanates from her as we lick and suck each other's cocks.

"Good little dicked boys, yeah just lick em a bit, yeah admire each other's little shafts, good boys."

We try to comply, just licking up and down each other's twitchy, shiny shafts, as we explore each other for the first time. We are too worked up though, and before long we slide our poles back into those warm wet mouths.

Again slowly thrusting our small cocks into each other's greedy mouths, Polly watches in silence, for a minute, just enjoying the show.

As our moans intensify she knows we are close again, Polly encourages us this time.

"Good little dicked boys yeah just like that, long and slow thrusts into each other's mouth's. Good boys, yeah, just like that till you cum boys, good boys."

I feel a huge throb as she encourages us, I can't hold back any more, just as my cock begins to fire, I hear Ram's familiar grunt.

Polly holds our heads gently, while we shoot. Our cum fills each other's mouths as we sensually suckle and swallow every drop.

"Good little dicked boys, swallowing your best friend's cum for me, good boys."

Polly smiles at us brightly as we finish cleaning each other.

We all collapse and try not to fall asleep, chatting quietly and giggling about how much fun we just had.

Ram drifts off while Polly and I discuss which of her friends I might like to be set up with. Polly suggests I try a few girls with more average sized dicks.

She winks at me before saying, "Ram will probably be okay with you practicing on mine in the meantime." Polly giggles as she turns revealing her again rock hard girl cock.

Wasting no time, Polly guides my head back to her cock, "Practice while we chat, be my good little dicked boy."

I spend the next twenty minutes with Polly's big girl cock in my mouth, while she talks about trans girls I might like, and calls me her good little dicked boy.

Ram just snores as I worship his girlfriend's cock, bobbing up and down exploring her thick shaft with my tongue. Amazed by how enthralled I have become with her nice big dick. My own cock again at it's full five inches.

She finally has to gently pull me off. smiling sweetly while explaining she can't cum again, and also needs to pee. I begrudgingly let go and fake a pout as she giggles.

After her pee we make out, I play with, and suck her tits as often as she will let me, both of us giggling, while she playfully fights me off.

Praising my new found confidence. Polly eventually allows me a nice long suckle, while I stroke one more load out for her.

After I cum, Polly kisses me sweetly and reminds me I am her good little dicked boy. She helps me clean up ensuring I find and swallow every drop. A few minutes, and a few sweet kisses later, I head off to the bathroom. Polly is asleep when I return, I lay down and drift off quickly.

12