All Comments on 'Sharing Roni Ch. 01'

by WallyTacker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

I like your writing style. You built the intensity in a realistic way, making me want to read what comes next.

True seduction is wonderful, where one person helps the other to overcome their inhibitions to do what they truly want to do. By exposing her drunken fantasies, you allow us to relax and know that the steps that he is taking are all encouraging her to let go and enjoy being wild.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

....and she becomes a slut and gang bangs the whole complex, cucking her husband big time...what a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Loved it. Can’t wait to see more

StormbringerStormbringerover 6 years ago
Pretty good

I found this to be pretty good and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. My biggest complaint is that the build up ran long with too many picture sharing scenes. Don't listen to the negative comments. Lit's comment section tends to be counterproductive.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love my husband showing me off

Born exhibitionist, take it to the next level xoxoxoxoxo Annette

capri_cd2capri_cd2over 6 years ago
wonderful

this is an outstanding story, wonderful slow tantalizing buildup, those of us who know the thrill of exposing and being exposed see you understand it well, please keep writing darling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome beggining

Really enjoyed story, I thought it was odd him walking out of room leaving pics behind, since he doesn't not trust . Most important why not have her pic in bio. I had hard time cin

Finishing story before it finshed me....big turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

Forget the negitive comments. I thought it was pretty good. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Bring on the next one, Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congrats

Great story. Well written with progressive action. More please

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
A little different from the average LW story

And better constructed and written than many. Something of a crossover between Voyeur/Exhibitionist and Loving Wives.

And thanks, WallyTacker for the comprehensive tags. Nobody can complain that the tags didn't tell them what to expect.

Lue

cuckrobincuckrobinover 6 years ago
Great Story, Great Potential

Please keep it coming ... As a lousy author myself, I have to say ignore the negativity of some comments, you cant please everyone, ever ... just use what you can as constructive criticism and keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars

WOW!!! We Loved this story. It was enough to build a picture in your mind of what was happening.

We can wait for the next couple chapters you built a base for a continuation of the story line.

R & D From Henderson, NV.

DashaboutDashaboutover 5 years ago
It starts with a picture…..

I agree with Roni, it is quite exciting to hear about the reaction to nude pictures shown to people you know. Even more so than unknown people, though being caught by strangers while taking outdoors pictures is in it's own way a total turn on. Something about knowing your friends have seen the most intimate parts and acts will lead to more sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Love the way the man exposes her wife naked body to the neighbours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Will

My husband always like to show me off too. No pictures that we know of just blouse open some with a laces bra on short skirts. Most of my bathing suits were to small. I am only 4' 11" 115 lbs. I am a c cup but, I only wear b cups. I love to go out dancing and my husband always tell my to not wear any under wear so my nipples can be felt when I slow dance with others. My skirt would always clam up my legs so when I would get back to our table I would show a little more then most. He always pick the high tables so I would be way up high in my chair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the one of the best stories that I read here. Truly thrilling and exciting. Lewd!

lotusluvrlotusluvrover 2 years ago

And now let the fun begin. This is how we started!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She likes stories where a wife is accidentally exposed, and that eventually leads to her being sharing. We especially enjoyed the part where the husband supposedly gets Josh to delete the incriminating photos of Ronni. However, later he shares a thumb drive of her nude photos with both Josh and his friend. Very naughty husband. 😊

My wife identified with your story because she is a petite Latina at 4’ 11”, weighs in at 98 lbs., and wears a size A-cup bra. She is probably built a lot like Ronni!

My gal is an exhibitionist, and she always pretends that it is just accidental. If we’re at a BBQ, a pool party, or anywhere where there is dancing, she will tell me which guy she thinks is hot. Then, we innocently start chatting with him and he invites her to dance. After she has danced with him seductively a few times, they will come back to my table and sit down for more drinks.

She will then excuse herself to go to the bathroom. And I conspiratorially show him some ‘bikini photos’ of her, that I have on my phone. When we see her coming back, I quickly turn off my phone and we try to act normal. However, both my wife and I know the hook has been set!

We take turns dancing with her, and then I beg off because I’m not a good dancer. Then, he has her all to himself and she goes into full ‘flirt mode’ soon, he is beside himself with desire. Soon, I get an ‘emergency’ phone call and have to go into work for a three or more hours. I ask him if he would be kind enough to keep dancing with her and make sure she ‘gets home safe’.

Thus, she gets a nice big cock between her legs for a few hours. And she makes him swear to not tell anybody, especially me! They carry on an illicit relationship for a few months, and she breaks it off. She just tells him this was a ‘one off’ and she has never cheated on me before.

Some of her most satisfying sexual encounters have been when she was pretending to ‘cheat’ on me, behind my back, with another man. However, I knew all along! We’ve been married 10 years and she has fucked 12 other guys.

Go Ronni! She is now regularly having massive orgasms to the thought of other men wanking off to her nude photos. We’re on to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot, I used to carry a photo of my sexy Korean wife lying on our bed topless that I would occasionally show to other men. I would be so excited and worked up I would have to set the picture down cause my hand were shaking so hard. I loved men looking at her and wanted one with a big thick cock to be able to manipulate her and to end up fucking her. I love the idea of her trying to hide it from me and him being able to get her in bed a second time and fucking her even better then. While she’s trying to hide it from me he’s telling me what he’s able to do knowing it excites me. He asks me questions, having me tell him things to make it easier for him to fuck her and he tells me how good she cums on his thicker cock. How eager she has become sucking his cock before he asks her sallowing his cum everytime. He

He tells me he’ll let me watch or listen to how loud she cums even when his roommates are home and can hear her. They know she’s married and are trying to fuck her also. Asking her to suck their cocks saying it’s not fair for them to have to listen and imagine a hot Asian woman sucking their friends cock in another room. I want them to get her stoned and talk her out of her clothes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous