All Comments on 'Sharing Roni Ch. 02'

by WallyTacker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked both a lot, looking forward to the next chapter

Nice build up and story line, can't wait for the eventual threesum or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

This is the hottest story I have ever read, probably because I get off so much on showing naked pictures of my attractive wife to other men, both friends and strangers. Can't wait for her to get laid by Mike and his big cock.

StormbringerStormbringerover 6 years ago
Still enjoying this

I'm enjoying this story. I still think the build up is taking a little too long and I have some dialog problems like the repeated use of "juicy steak". Just say steak or the cut such as ribeye. I'd prefer that they don't jump right into cheating, but that it progresses more with the guys asking to see pictures of Roni and Steve having sex and then convincing Steve that the pictures would look better if Roni was with a bigger cock such as Mike's. They agree to some pics with Mike, but not actual sex though the sex happens, maybe accidently. his leads to Stan getting his hands on the pics and blackmailing Roni. However, I'm sure I'll enjoy however the author concludes this series and hope he keeps writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should

Tell her Mike said he wanted to stretch her pussy out.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dam!!!! We need chapter 3

Good story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Roll play!

I am really enjoying your story. Thank you. I have to laugh every time they “roll play”. I envision people doing summersaults or rolling down a hill. ROLE playing is way more fun.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck helping his whore get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking love this story. Get Mike in there so she can show Hubble how muck she loves huge cocks. He can watch her become a slut for big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I agree with Ronni when she said that Steve may have created a monster! Great second chapter; it kept the ball rolling, and made a lot of progress.

I remember when my wife and I first got into role playing. It wasn't long after that she was fucking other men. It's almost inevitable, when it gets this exciting for the woman.

Ronni now wants Mike's big cock. Once my wife got her first big cock, she never settled for my small-to-average one. She's now a married slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous