All Comments on 'Sharing Roni Ch. 03'

by WallyTacker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
mask69vzlamask69vzlaover 6 years ago
great

Wao, super story, i follow and ansious about what's next

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait!

Great story, love the build up and very eager to see the progress.

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 6 years ago
So Enjoued Reading "Sharing Roni Ch. 03"

Hi, just wanted to let you know my husband and I so enjoyed reading "Sharing Roni Ch. 03". My husband talks about this sort of thing all the time. However, I have only showed and played on Skype with a few guys so far....looking forward to the next chapter...Thank You....Kathleen and John

kathleen_412000@yahoo.com

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2over 6 years ago
Damn I Need A Friend Like You

Really Hot Story Gave Me A rise in the levi's More More More.

jennyphiljennyphilover 6 years ago
Part 4 please

Great build up, looking forward to part 4...

We're going away next month and will be having similar fun ourselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

But im not understanding why they werent touching her and jerking off. Seems seeing them squirt would probably turn her on.

Do girls really call their pussy a monkey? Do they really refer to their breasts as tits?

4 for this one.

Vance47Vance47over 6 years ago
Sharing

Enjoyed this installment! Would have liked for her to be a little more shy. Looking forward to her being fucked by Josh and Mike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Loved all three chapters. Can’t wait for number 4

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
just wow

took your advice and re read first 2 chapters

this tale is the literary equivalent to repeated edging!

the 'teasing' in the plot.......magnified as a teasing of the reader!

1. I see in the forward the story is set in 2011. phone cameras were out but phone video wasn't really around. this story needs a video camera in the worst way :)

2. not a fan (just me) of the husband 'in the room', rarely do I enjoy that scene although there are the exceptions which use the fact he is there to erotic ends. (really play off the fact)

3. It just seems to me what opportunity for ironic juxtaposition......if Josh was bringing pics / (video) of the wife back for the husband to see. What if Josh even made him bargain for the pics/video (a reversal of earlier chapters). What could the currency be? hmmmm......exclusive nights / weekends with the wife ! which produce more video...leading to continued bargaining? what fun!

4. Wife is trying to 'adjust' in preparation for Mike's size. Oh how I wish these to be inadequate! Mike is bigger / longer / thicker than the toy! They underestimated from the glance at his crotch...severely! wait I think Steve has seen mike.....well maybe if Mike stores up a few days (week) he will be bigger? also those toys are usually rubber composites....Mike should be hard as steel! Roni wont be ready for that!

5. an awesome wrinkle would be if Mike breaks up with Hannah and Roni becomes his sole outlet for sex. Josh too! poor Roni trying to keep up with the natural primal urges of those two! well, at least Steve can bargain for some video/pics :)

6. the drinking thing, it might be surprising but I feel that is a little "rapey", its not the seasoning of choice for my preferred cuck fiction. what if Hannah caught mike with pics of Roni (whom she has met) and broke up with him! Roni comfort of distraught Mike could lead to a non alcoholic scene that also preserves Roni's dignity. She wasn't being a slut, she was helping a man who was hurting.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
A compelling story with more to come

Great writing, tight storyline. Very entertaining and crazy sexy xoxoxoox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Three friends talked another friends wife down in AC very drunk to strip for them . Her hubby was away on business and she bumped into them while at a coworkers bachelorette party. She was wasted and they started with a hundered each for the strip. They were feeling her up and getting her horney. They offered up 1000 as a joke to fuck her and she accepted. They were about five years younger and knew her brother and sister also. They took viagra and being young they fucked her over and over . Taking turns , double and triple teaming her. The videos might’ve been crazier than any open I’ve ever seen. They were rough and a little demeaning verbally about her and her hubby. They said they woke up naked and her extremely embarrassed. One was fingering her while the other two were rubbing her nipples but she wasn’t wasted anymore. They switched up in a triple team until they all came. They said she was crying for cheating and acting like a pig because she never done that before. She only slept with one other guy beside her husband. They assured her no one would know but they were showing a lot of people the videos which is really fucked up because that is private and it could end her marriage.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
in case you missed the "wow"

wanted to emphasize how much I am enjoying this saga

my prior comment might not have adequately conveyed this :) :)

as I was walking the dog (yes I am thinking of this story board THAT MUCH)

an OMG plot twist hit me.

what if Roni "arranged" for Hannah to see the pictures that broke them apart

Roni did mention she was jealous of Hannah

I can imagine the group all together, Roni has Mike pull up pictures of her on his phone, then some kind of situational opportunity Roni gets Mike's phone, pulls up the pics, then 'leaves' the phone where Hannah would eventually have to notice.

not to over stereotype but ; what a "girly" thing to do! 'arrange' a break up

I think it would be spicy if Mike in his melancholy was resistant to Roni offers to comfort. But she persists..until he relents.

And the kicker is she gets waaaaayyyyyy more than she imagined. ha ha

The plastic toy made her sore for a week, what if Mike stretched her so bad she COULD NOT WALK for a week.

Sometimes love don't feel like it should

you make it....hurt so good!

Mike or Josh help her to their restroom as needed, but she would be stuck in Mike's bed recovering. (for a week!)

She'd make it back to give Steve some desperately needed relief a week later.....

IF she can resist Mike's fervent advances for more. Which would start as soon as she seemed able to stand and was not entirely wobbly on her feet. I mean, her will would be strong enough to think of Steve when Mike's hardness and youthful lust needs her again? If Mike smashed away at her 'already sore' pussy, this time without any 'first time' reservations......oh my!

Sink your teeth right through my bones, baby

Let's see what we can do

Come on and make it

Hurt so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more, please

Very well written, hot topic, love the way one sentence leads to the next. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Such a great read. I enjoyed how the events slowly build. Great dialog. Very believable in the manner that the compulsive sexual high fuels the progression of the levels of exposures and the fears of the repercussions afterwards. I hope you continues with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next

love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the pace

Like many of the comments on your story the pacing is perfect. I like how you peel the onion telling her little by little the secrets you've done while raising her level of lust. Now its her turn to tell you things. Did you know mike and Josh have visited her at work during lunch, both of them and a few of their friends have been a little friendlier in the pool than was visible from above. Have you found on Josh's computer a file that contains pictures you never took.

Enjoy.

ninja-monninja-monover 6 years ago
More!!!

I hate it when people comment by trying to get you to write your story "their" way. They do that to me all the time! Just keep writing as you would write it, and do it.... SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Series so far

Love the conversations. That's how it happens in reality. Lots of back and forth between the husband and wife as they head down that path.

rclinkrclinkabout 6 years ago
Please tell me there is more to come.

Love the story just please tell me there will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"nights of erotic roll play."

You will find that buns are more fun than rolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for a great story

Great series enjoyed reading all of them. Very memorable kept my interest through the entire series.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Literate

These guys are both heals, so you better believe they'll tell another sole as soon as.possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this additional chapter. It was very hot. My wife especially liked the fact that it was actually Roni who took the initiative. She posed, knowing the photos would be shared with Mike and Josh. When my wife started to initiate photo sessions, she was actually leading me toward sharing her.

Also, I liked Steve’s statement, “It's hard to explain how it excites me to have two men looking at various parts of my wife's perfect little body. It felt so wrong, but excited me so much!”

OMG! I know that feeling. My hands were actually shaking with excitement the first time I shared nude photos of my wife with other men. This chapter firmly established that they are now well on their way to sharing Roni. The first step was a strip session – which was hot.

We both smiled when we read, “She turned so her back was to us, spread her legs about shoulder length apart and bent over until her hands were resting on the table. She held that pose for a few seconds, giving everyone an incredible view of her slightly spread pussy.”

That is a shameless, lewd, lustful pose for a woman to take. Roni is begging to get fucked by both Mike and Josh! My wife remembers the first time she took that pose in front of me and another man. It was her guarantee that she would soon take his big cock in her pussy! He would turn her pussy into a cunt!

Nice chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am loving this adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous