Sharing Roni Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to?"

"No, I'm fine. Like I said, I can be ready shortly, I only need to shower and to get dressed. You, however, look nervous as hell!"

"I'll be fine as long as you're sure you're ready for this to happen. You're the one that's about to have sex with three guys!"

"I'll do whatever you want. I'm ready, but if you're not, we can cancel."

I thought for a minute about what we were thinking of doing. I thought about seeing her, very shortly, naked with two men, and then I thought about seeing Mike's big cock buried inside of her pussy.

"Well, go get ready! They'll be here around eight so I'll go get the alcohol and grab a sandwich for dinner."

*********

Roni was still in the tub when I returned home thirty minutes, later.

"I got tequila and beer."

"Cool. It won't take much tequila to get me drunk."

"I have a sandwich for you, too. You need to eat so you don't get sick."

"You're so sweet! Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Could you help me shave my pussy?"

"It would be my pleasure!"

"Good, but make sure you're careful. I don't want any nicks or razor burn."

She stood and lathered her pussy with soap, placed her foot on the side of the tub and handed me the razor.

"Now, remember, go slow. I want to be nice and smooth, but no razor burn."

As I took my time shaving her, I couldn't help but think about how, very soon, she'd have two other men feeling her freshly shaved pussy. After I finished, she sat in the water, washed herself clean and stood.

"Feel it to make sure you don't feel any stubble."

"It feels wonderful!" I told her.

"Awesome!"

"I'm going to get dinner on the table," I told her as she started drying off.

She came into the kitchen, wearing a thin robe, and grabbed a sandwich.

"Thanks, I'm going to eat as I put my make-up on."

She left the kitchen and went to the bedroom. I tried eating, but after a few bites, knew it was useless. So, I put the sandwich in the fridge, drank a glass of water and went to take a shower.

While I was in the shower, I started thinking about what we were about to do.

'Can I really let my wife fuck these two guys? Can I watch her get naked in front of them and then watch as they touch her, fondle her tits, play with and eventually fuck her?' I also wondered, 'Will Roni go through with it?'

But the thought of how exciting it would be, for them to actually see her nude in person and to see the look in their eyes when they realized they were about to fuck her, would be worth any apprehension I may have.

I realized just how much I was looking forward to it. I stroked my cock as I had all of these visions going through my mind. It didn't take long for me to have an orgasm.

After I finished showering, I went into the bedroom to get dressed. Roni was standing in front of the full length mirror looking at herself. She was wearing a sexy, little, sheer-black bra and matching French-cut panties.

"Well?" she asked when she saw me.

"You look gorgeous!"

"What do you want me to wear over this?"

"Something sexy, but not obvious," I said.

"Obvious?"

"Yeah. Something that doesn't let on that you know you're going to be naked, shortly."

She gave me a playful shove.

"Stop it."

I looked at the clock...it was seven thirty-five. Josh and Mike were due to arrive in twenty-five minutes so I dressed.

"Roni, I'm going to get some shots ready."

"I'll be out, shortly," she said.

As I was setting up the shot glasses and cutting the limes, she came into the kitchen.

"Well, how do I look?"

She was wearing a short, red shirt that came up to her navel and low-cut white shorts.

"You look good enough to eat! You know I love you in red."

She came over and wrapped her arms around me.

"So, what do you think...any second thoughts?"

"Why don't we play it by ear and see what happens," I said.

"Okay, but remember, if either of us chicken out, all we have to say is, 'I'm tired, I'm going bed'."

"Got it. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly...nervous, but horny as hell! I hope we can go through with this," she said.

"Really? You're that excited?"

"Come on, Steve. You know you're excited about it, too."

"Yeah, actually, I am!"

"Well then, let's make this a night to remember. How about a shot?"

I poured us a shot and we made a toast.

"To trying new things!"

We drank the shots and I grabbed beers for both of us. Josh and Mike arrived shortly after eight.

"You guys are behind. We did a shot before you got here," Roni said.

I poured two shots for each of them and one each for Roni and me. We spent the next two hours playing drinking games. The suspense was killing me. Watching Roni flirt with them and watching them trying to sneak looks at her curvy body was killing me. If they only knew that if all went as planned.....they would be looking at that body completely nude in a short time.

After five or six shots, and a few beers, we all had a good 'buzz'. As Roni was getting up to use the bathroom, I noticed she staggered a little. She quickly corrected herself, but I knew the time was getting close.

I went to the kitchen, poured another round of shots and we sat around drinking beer, listening to music and talking. The next time Roni left for the bathroom, she was noticeably swaying so I knew it was time. As soon as she was out of the room, I leaned very close to Josh and Mike.

"Hey, do you guys want to see if we can get Roni naked?"

"Hell, yeah!" Josh said.

"When she drinks tequila, she really loosens up. When she gets back, just play along with me," I said and they both readily agreed.

"Are you tired?" I asked when she got back.

"Not at all!" she said as she gave a wicked, little smile.

"Okay, time for another round of shots and...let's liven this party up some...let's do them off of Roni's chest!" I said and all eyes turned to Roni.

"What the hell, why not? Pour them up!" she said.

Roni drank her shot first and then we each took turns taking our shot from between her tits.

"I'm surprised you guys were able to find my breasts to do your shots," Roni said after we finished.

"Baby, you have beautiful tits!" I said.

"Yeah, right. I know guys like 'big' tits."

"Guys like 'all' tits. Isn't that right, guys?" I said and Mike and Josh agreed.

"Sweetheart, you have a perfect little body. I think you are sexy as hell!"

"Thanks Steve that is sweet"

"If you don't believe me ...ask Mike and Josh".

Roni looked at Mike.

He said " I've seen you in a bikini and Darling, you are gorgeous".

"I bet if you were a stripper, you'd make more money than any other girl at the club," I said.

"Oh, thanks, Steve. That's so flattering."

"He's not kidding! If you were a stripper, I'd have you doing table dances for every song!" Mike said.

"Hell, yeah! I'd pay to see you naked!" Josh added.

I looked at Roni.

"Are you tired? Do you need to go to bed?"

"Hell, no!" she said.

"Why don't you strip for us?" I asked.

Roni gave me a playful shove.

"Oh, stop it, Steve."

"No, seriously. We'll tip you! Look at it as a chance to earn extra money," Mike said.

I could tell, by Roni's reaction, she loved the attention.

"You'll tip me, huh?"

"Hell, yeah!" we all said.

"So, how much money can I make?"

"How much will it take?" I asked.

"I'm thinking, at least, two hundred."

"Damn, Baby! You're not cheap."

"How bad do you guys want a stripper?" she asked.

"Deal!" Mike quickly said.

"You guys aren't really being serious...are you?" Roni asked.

"I am!" Mike said.

"Me, too!" added josh.

Roni looked at me.

"Steve?"

"I don't think you could go through with it," I said.

Roni, is always up for a challenge.

"Try me!"

"I don't know, I bet you would chicken out" I said.

I looked at Josh and Mike, saw the anticipation in their eyes, and back at Roni.

"Are you sure you want Josh and Mike to see you naked?"

"For two hundred dollars? I think I can handle it."

"You must be drunk," I said.

"Maybe just a little."

I could tell, by the glassy look in her eyes, that she was definitely tipsy so I looked back at Josh and Mike, again.

"Do you guys want to see my wife naked?"

They looked at Roni.

"Hell, yeah!"

"Alright then. Roni, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely!"

My heart sank into my stomach.

"Okay. What are the rules?" I nervously asked.

"Okay. Here's how it's going to be. I'll take off one piece of clothing for every fifty dollars I earn, but there's a ten minute waiting period between clothes coming off," she said.

We all agreed, Mike pulled out his wallet and offered her fifty dollars.

"Okay. Here's the first fifty!" he said as Roni took it.

"Okay. It's your fifty, what do you want me to take off?"

"Your shirt," Mike said without hesitation.

"Okay. You guys go have a seat on the sofa."

We quickly moved over to the sofa and sat down Roni asked us to move the coffee table out of the way as she turned the music up a little.

She started dancing, slowly, to the music. As she danced she moved over in front of us. My stomach was doing flip-flops as she started to pull her shirt above her head.

When she had it off, she tossed it to Mike. All eyes were on her shear, black bra, her nipples were noticeably erect and very visible through the thin fabric. She continued to dance in front of us until the song ended. Josh looked at the clock.

"Ten forty-five," he said.

"What?" Roni asked.

"It's ten forty-five. At ten fifty-five, the next piece comes off," he said and Roni giggled.

"Okay," she said.

"I need another shot!" Mike said as he stood.

We all went back into the kitchen and everyone had a shot, except Roni.

"I'm already too drunk and, unless you want a passed-out stripper, I need to stop."

We all cut her off...no more liquor for Roni...and we went back to the sofa.

"Roni, since you're a stripper, you need to keep dancing for us," I told her.

She didn't complain and started to slowly dance in front of us again. God it was so sexy watching her, I couldn't wait for her to remove the next piece of clothing.

"Time! Its ten fifty-five," Josh said.

He didn't waste any time taking out his wallet and handing Roni fifty dollars.

"Shorts!"

"As you wish," Roni said.

She resumed dancing, turned around so her back was to us, and slowly started pulling her shorts down. We saw her pretty little ass with only a thin piece of lacy material running down the middle, both butt cheeks fully visible. It was all I could do not to reach out and grab her pretty little ass. She looked over her shoulder at us.

"I don't know if I can turn around. These panties are tiny!"

We all started cheering her on and chanting, 'Turn a-round, turn a-round.' Roni, finally and sheepishly, turned to face us and simply stood there, her hands covering her face, allowing us to take in the incredible view.

"I can't believe I'm doing this!"

We all sat quietly, staring at her pretty, full pussy only covered by the thin, sheer material of her panties. I was so turned on!

"Okay, stripper, time to dance," Mike said.

Roni started to slowly dance, again. She'd face us for a minute or so, then turn her back to us so we could see her perfect ass. I looked over at Mike and Josh and could see they were mesmerized. When Roni turned back toward us, I saw a damp spot in her panties...this was really turning her on!

"Time!" Josh said, again.

We looked at the clock and it was three minutes after eleven. A little early, but Roni didn't complain.

"I don't see any money," she said.

This time, I took fifty out of my wallet and handed it to her.

"And your choice, sir?"

Mike was saying, 'Bra' and Josh was saying, 'Panties', while Roni was standing, looking at me with an incredibly sexy smile.

"Well, Steve. What will it be? Do the guys get to see my tits or my bare monkey?"

"Sorry, Josh. I have to go with the bra. I think we should save the best for last, show these guys your tits!" I said.

She laid the money on the table and turned back to face us. She never took her eyes off of mine as she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, held it in the front so it didn't fall off and gave me that sexy little smile again.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked me.

"Hell yes, but I don't think you've got the nerve to do it!"

She looked at Josh and Mike.

"Are you ready to see my tits, guys?"

We all cheered. She moved over between Josh and Mike and let the bra slowly slide off, revealing her sexy, firm breasts. She moved to the edge of the sofa and leaned forward and slowly shook her shoulders making her breasts gently sway back and forth. Her nipples were very erect and mere inches from their eyes. She straightened back up but stayed between Mike and Josh, showing off her perfect little titties. Watching her dance between them was incredible .... I thought my cock would explode.

I asked her to stop dancing and turn to give us a profile view. She did as I asked.

I said" What did I tell you, are those gorgeous or is it just me?"

Mike and Josh both gave their approval.

I could tell she was still pretty drunk and was loving every bit of attention she was getting from them. She turned back to face them, pulled her shoulders back which really put her breasts on display and said "Why thank you guys...are you sure they're not too small".

We all told her they were perfect!

She smiled and resumed dancing. As she turned to let them see her ass, again, I saw the wet spot between her legs was growing. I was speechless as I watched her dance. I looked at the clock and saw we were only five minutes away from total nudity. My cock grew harder.

"It's time for a bathroom break, but I'll be back, shortly," Roni announced.

"I can't believe this is happening! Are you really going to let her get completely naked?" Josh asked while she was gone.

"That's up to Roni, she's the one stripping. And as drunk as she is...I bet she does!" I told them.

Mike and Josh took out their wallets. Between the two of them, they had thirty-five dollars and I only had twelve. We were three dollars short. When Roni returned, we were all in the kitchen doing another shot.

"I need one as well," Roni said.

"I thought you were cut off," I said.

"If I'm about to remove my panties, I need another shot!"

Josh quickly poured her one, as well, and we finished the shots.

"Is it time, yet?" Roni asked.

"Well, there's one small problem," I said.

She stood quietly, staring at me.

"We only have forty-seven dollars."

"Damn! What a shame. And you guys 'almost' had me naked! Well, I guess I'll get dressed, now."

She acted like she was going to leave.

"No, wait a second! Can you give us credit? I promise we'll pay you, tomorrow!" I said.

All three of us held our breath as we looked at my topless wife, wanting so badly to see her completely naked. She thought for a minute.

"It will cost you interest!"

"How much?" I asked.

"Thirty dollars. That's ten from each of you."

"Deal!" all three of us said at the same time.

She told us to go back and sit on the sofa before she changed her mind. We ran back to our seats like little kids. We were all giddy with excitement.

She stood in front of us and looked at me.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" she asked.

Looking at her naked breasts and seeing the sweet outline of her pussy through her sheer panties, I thought for a minute...'am I OK with the fact my wife is about to show Josh and Mike her pussy?' I was too nervous to speak so I simply nodded and Mike and Josh cheered her on.

"Show us the pussy! Show us the pussy!"

Roni gave them both a big smile. I could see the look of excitement in Roni's eyes, I started chanting with them.

"Would two of you guys be kind enough to move the coffee table back in front of the sofa? If I'm going to be a stripper, I want a stage."

Mike and I both stood and moved the table closer to the sofa. I helped her onto the table, returned to my seat and sat, breathless, as she slowly started swaying her hips back and forth. She closed her eyes and slid a thumb under each side of her panties and, ever so slowly, started sliding them down.

I sat there unable to move...I could not believe my beautiful wife was dancing topless for these two guys. Was I really going to let her show them her pussy as well? I felt a buzzing in my head.

Could I really let her pull her panties down and expose the most intimate part of herself to them?

The buzzing became a loud hum...everything else was silence. I felt light-headed...was I about to pass out...

This is it, she is about to show these two guys her pussy....I sat with mixed emotion...waiting for what came next.

She stopped at the very top of her pussy, but continued to sway back and forth with her eyes closed. After what seemed like forever, she moved her hands back to her hips and continued to remove her panties. I thought, 'Oh, wow she is really going to do it!'

This was the most agonizing, erotic experience I'd ever had! I wanted her to do it, but was so nervous about it at the same time. I never really thought this would actually happen. It seemed so surreal, watching my topless wife dancing on the coffee table with her pussy half exposed.

I looked over at Mike and Josh, they sat staring at her half naked pussy waiting for her to remove her panties, I'm pretty sure they weren't breathing. I couldn't believe that my drunk wife was only two inches from letting them see her completely nude.

Showing her pictures to them and thinking about this happening was far different from this. This was actually happening!

Should I stop her now before she shows them everything?

Too late.....

Roni opened her eyes and was looking directly at me. She gave me a wicked little grin as she gave her panties one final push and her full pussy came into view.

My heart sank into my stomach. Suddenly I felt very jealous. Mike and Josh began cheering loudly. Roni was eating it up. I couldn't believe that she actually did it...she now stood totally nude right in front of me and two other men! Holy fucking shit!

She let the panties slide down onto the coffee table, straightened her back and spread her legs, slightly. She was giving Josh and Mike a most extraordinary view of her pussy. They were speechless as all eyes were looking directly at my wife's extremely wet pussy.

All of this was too much for me. As I felt the throbbing in my shorts, I reached down, squeezed my cock and immediately came in my shorts.

She turned where her ass was facing us and slightly bent forward, giving us (especially Mike) an incredible and wonderful rear view of her excited pussy. Mike's erection was very obvious as Roni turned back to face us.

She raised her arms and said "Well?"

Sitting there, I was absolutely speechless as I stared at my beautiful bride, standing on a table with her gorgeous body on display for all to see.

"Baby, you're beautiful, that was unbelievable!" was all I could muster.

"I agree .... absolutely stunning," Mike said quickly

Josh sat speechless, staring at her pussy.

"I'm sorry, Josh. I guess I was a disappointment," Roni said as she looked at him.

Josh finally snapped out of it..."Oh, shit! I'm sorry! I have wanted to see you naked since that night at the pool party. And now here you are right in front of me... you are amazing!"

"Why, thank you, Josh!" Roni said and smiled really big as she started dancing, again.

"I need to give you guys your money's worth!"

She danced for a while, rotating front and back views. Then, she did something that surprised everyone...I think she surprised herself as well.

She stepped off the table and pushed it slightly out of the way. She turned so her back was to us, spread her legs about shoulder length apart and bent over until her hands were resting on the table. She held that pose for a few seconds, giving everyone an incredible view of her slightly spread pussy. She stood back up, danced for a few more minutes, announced that the show was over and placed one hand over her pussy and placed an arm in front of her tits.