Sharing Roni Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well thanks, guys...I guess I'll be shopping tomorrow".

Josh said "No...thank you, that was worth every penny!"

Roni smiled and said "Why thank you Josh...that's so sweet".

I could feel the wet spot in my boxers spreading and starting to run down my thigh.

"I need to use the restroom," I told everyone.

I left, took a quick piss and went into the bedroom to change my underwear.

When I got back into the living room I was a little surprised to find Roni was still naked. I thought she'd get dressed after her performance. But instead she was sitting on the coffee table, legs crossed, talking with Josh and Mike. She was acting as if she were unaware she was naked.

It was really sexy to see them both taking in all of her body as she sat there talking to them. She had her hands resting on the table at her sides , not trying to cover herself in the least. It was obvious to me that Roni wanted them to see all of her.

When I entered Roni said "So Steve, Mike says I should get a job stripping...he thinks I could make a lot of money".

"Well I agree with him, I have always told you that you have an amazing body"

"Oh stop it you guys...I could never do anything like that. My mother would disown me if she ever found out".

"Well I know I certainly enjoyed your show tonight!" Josh added.

"Well thanks guys...I'm tired now, I'm going to bed."

She un-crossed her legs and sat for a second then said "You know I'm pretty drunk and will probably regret this tomorrow. I hope you will be gentleman and not say a word to anyone."

I noticed she had spread her legs a little and was giving Josh and Mike one last look at her pussy.

Neither one of them took their eyes off of her lovely slit as they promised not to say a word.

They both told her how much they had enjoyed the evening and how beautiful she was.

Roni finally said "hey guys I'm up here" as she was pointing at her face.

Mike and Josh looked up, started laughing and apologized for staring.

Roni stood, thanked them and gave them both a hug Then turned and headed toward the bedroom.

We all watched her pretty little ass as she walked away.

"God Damn...I can't believe that just happened" Josh said

"Me either " I replied.

"Thanks Steve...that was unbelievable" Mike added

They both shook my hand and then headed toward the door to leave.

I walked them out and as they were walking away I said "I'm sure this goes without saying...please don't tell another sole about what happened this evening."

They both swore that they would never tell a sole and left.