Sharing Roni Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes. I want to feel him inside me again."

She opened her eyes and moved her hands back to my chest, "I'm going to cum." She started fucking me briskly.

"If you really want this, then you're going to have to convince me that I'll enjoy it too."

"I promise you will...I'll make sure that it's the most erotic thing you've ever seen."

"You know that you're asking me to let you be their fuck toy...right."

"Think of how hot it will be to watch me being dominated...I know that turns you on...this is as much your fantasy as it is mine."

"I don't know ...I'll have to think about it."

Her breathing was getting heavier and I could see how excited she was getting just thinking about being with them again, "Please let me...I'll do anything you want. Think about watching me walk around naked in front of them, I'll spread my legs and show them my pussy again if you want ...whatever it takes...just tell me."

Her breathing was getting heavier and I knew she was in complete arousal. Thinking about sharing herself with them was really turning her on.

"Anything?"

"Yes, just ask and I'll do it."

"If I agree to share you with them again I get anything I want..."

"YES."

She was riding me even harder and I knew she was about to cum, "I want you to swear that you won't forget your promise and will do whatever I ask."

"I swear...I swear."

I waited a few seconds before replying,"Okay then I'll invite them over this weekend."

"Thank you Baby.....Oh thank you.....Oooooh." She had an incredible orgasm and then collapsed on top of me, Feeling her pussy convulse on my cock quickly made me cum as well. She fell asleep still lying on top of me.

********

The rest of the week slipped by quietly with no mention of the upcoming weekend. I kept thinking of the previous weekend and what Roni had shared with me on Monday night. The thought of watching her with them again turned me on, but also filled me with dread as well. I looked forward to the event while worrying about it at the same time. The thought of her parading around nude in front of Mike and Josh still turned me on, but the thought of each of them being inside of her again gave me pause. I wondered if I would be able to sit idly by as they had their way with her. I needed to tell her if I changed my mind. By Thursday night I had made my decision. As Roni was preparing dinner I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and asked, "Are you still considering going through with it?"

She played innocent, "With what?"

"You know what I mean...tomorrow is Friday."

"Oh...you mean the Josh and Mike thing."

"You know that's what I mean."

She was quite for a minute and then turned to face me, "Are you still going to let me?"

"I'm willing to try if you promise that I can call it off if I get uncomfortable."

"Of course, I don't want to do anything that's going to cause a problem for us, but I think that you'll really enjoy it."

She reached down and started stroking my cock through my pants, "I Think you'll love watching me being used by them."

My cock sprang to life, "Being used?"

"Yeah...I am going to fuck them so good."

Wow she was being a little more aggressive than I had anticipated,"And all I can do is watch?"

She kissed me and then looked up at me, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you after they leave."

"And you're not concerned about them telling someone about all of this?"

"Not in the least."

"Are you sure?"

"I think they know how to keep a secret. They know how it would affect me...I would never speak to them again. And even if they did we would just deny it."

I looked into her eyes thinking of how much I loved her, "This isn't going to end up biting me in the ass is it?"

"Like how?"

"Like ruining our marriage?"

She released my cock and wrapped both arms around me, "Oh God no...I love you more than anything in this world. This is just for fun...it's just sex. I would never leave you for one of them...just consider the two of them as my friends with benefits."

"And you'd never do anything with them without my knowledge...right?"

"Of course I wouldn't... You are my world, I'd never do anything to screw that up."

I looked into her eyes and hesitantly asked, "Okay then...do you want to call them or should I?"

"You can."

I thought about it for a second and then decided that she should make the call, "I think you should."

"Why me?"

"If you want this to happen then you need to be the one that calls. If I do it gives the impression that it was my idea. But if you call, then they'll know that it is you that wants them to come up. I'm sure that they can imagine why."

"That would be so awkward...I like it better when you set everything up, please call them."

"Nope... this is your idea, you need to call."

Roni bit her lip nervously and took a deep breath, "Okay...where's your phone, I don't have their number."

I handed her my phone. As she looked for their number she mumbled under her breath, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

She dialed Josh's number and he answered on the second ring, "Steve-O, What's up?"

"It's not Steve, Josh. It's Roni."

"Oops sorry, what's up beautiful?"

"Me and Steve were just wondering if you and Mike would like to come over this weekend."

"Hell yeah...what day, I'm available all weekend."

"How about Saturday?"

"Works for me, what time?"

Roni looked over at me. I whispered, "Whatever time you want."

"How about 3:00?"

"Cool I'll see you then."

"How about Mike?"

"I'll have to ask him, he's not home yet."

"Okay...please call back when you find out."

"I'll do it."

"Thanks, bye."

"and Roni..."

"Yes?"

"I'm really looking forward to seeing you."

"Thanks Josh...it'll be fun."

Roni ended the call, "Well that was embarrassing."

"Really?"

"Well yeah, I'm sure he knew what I meant."

I laughed, "I'm sure he did...nobody ever said that being a slut was easy."

Roni pushed me playfully, "Oh shut up."

We finished preparing dinner and my phone rang as we sat down to eat. It was Mike.

I handed the phone to Roni, "It's for you."

Her cheeks flushed as she answered the phone, "Hello Mike."

"Hey Roni can I speak to Steve?"

"Sure."

Roni looked relieved as she handed the phone to me. I refused to take it and shook my head and pointed at her as I mouthed, "This is all on you."

Roni looked panicked and tried handing it back to me. I refused her again.

Finally, frustrated she put the phone back to her ear, "Sorry Mike, but he's in the shower."

"Josh said he wanted us to come over this weekend."

"Well actually it was me that called."

"Yeah that's what Josh said but I just assumed you were calling for Steve."

Roni took a deep breath, "Well... it was my idea."

I could almost hear Mike's smile over the phone, "Really."

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out with us."

"That's why I was calling, Josh said around 3:00 Saturday."

"Yeah...that's right."

"I have a date on Saturday at 6:00. I'm afraid I can't make it."

I could see the disappointment in Ron's eyes, "Wouldn't you rather hang out with us instead?"

"You know that I love you guys...but this girl is pretty special, its taken me weeks to talk her in to this date."

"Come on Mike call her and change the date to Sunday...I'm sure you'll have more fun with us."

"You think so...How much fun do you think I'll have?"

"It'll be more fun than last Sunday."

"I'm not sure that's possible."

Roni's blush deepened, "I promise it will be, but you'll have to come over to let me prove it."

"More fun than Sunday...how could I possibly turn that down...count me in."

Roni's hand was literally shaking now, "Awesome, I can't wait to see you guys."

"Roni..."

"Yes."

"Steve knows about this ...right."

"Of course, he'll be here."

"I was just making sure, he's usually the one that calls. I think this is the first time you've ever called us."

"Well there is always a first time."

Roni and I both knew what he was implying when he replied, "I hope it's not the last."

Roni looked at me hopefully as she responded,"Me too."

"See you on Saturday."

"Okay,Bye."

Roni pressed end and closed her eyes, "Man that was nerve wracking."

"He had you worried didn't he."

Roni looked like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar,"NO...I...he...oh just forget it."

I laughed, "You are willing to do anything to get them up here aren't you?"

"Don't be silly...we could always reschedule."

"Reschedule...is this a Doctor's appointment."

Roni laughed, "You are such a dick sometimes."

"And don't forget that you are going to owe me big time for this."

"I haven't forgotten."

"Just remember after you have your turn, I get mine."

She looked at me quizzically, "And what is that?"

"I haven't decided yet. But remember you have to do anything I want."

"Oh God...why do I feel that there is going to be another woman involved."

"I didn't say that...but thanks for the suggestion."

Roni's mouth fell open,"I know this sounds selfish...but I'm really not comfortable about you being with another woman."

"Who said anything about me."

Her eyes bulged out, "Me...you want to see me with another woman?"

"Damn that does sound sexy!"

"Oh Steve...I don't think I could...I mean I've never even considered that. I wouldn't know what to do."

"Let me think about it. Maybe I'll think of something else."

"Please do...I don't think I'm ready for lesbian sex. I would never ask you to be with another man."

"It's a good thing because it would never happen."

"Well that's the same way I feel."

"Don't worry...I'll think of something else."

"Good."

Friday when I got home from work I told Roni that I was taking her out for dinner. We ate at a nice little romantic restaurant where we shared a quiet meal. On the way home I stopped by the mall.

Roni looked at me expectantly,

"Why are we stopping here?"

"We're going to find you something sexy to wear tomorrow."

Her eyes lit-up,"Really...Like how sexy?"

"I'm thinking black lingerie."

Roni leaned over and kissed me happily, "Oh Steve...you never cease to amaze me. I thought you were having second thoughts... and now you're going to dress me up for them. I Love You!"

We went to Frederick's and I found her an incredibly sexy black lace nightie with matching panties, complete with garter belt and hose. When she tried it on the sales associate looked at me and said, "You're one lucky man."When I replied, "They're not for me," Roni blushed and scampered back to the dressing room. I paid for the items and waited for Roni to return. As we were leaving the sales girl said, "I hope your man enjoys the new items." I looked at her and said, "Men...there's more than one."

Roni could not get out of the store quick enough, she practically ran. I caught up to her and could see that she was beet red, "I can't believe you just said that."

"Well I'm sure she thought I was kidding."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to go in there again."

I took her arm and turned her to face me, "Sweetheart you need to embrace what you're doing. I've come to accept it and you need to also."

"Which is?"

I put an arm around her shoulder as we continued to walk. I spoke very low into her ear, "You are a Hotwife now."

"A what?"

"Hotwife."

"which means?"

"You know... you're sexy as hell, other men check you out and you enjoy it. And on top of that ...occasionally you might have sex with other men with your husbands full knowledge and consent. There's nothing wrong with it. Some people won't understand and I don't think we should advertise...but it is what it is."

"So I'm your Hotwife?"

"Exactly."

"And You're okay with it."

"Well obviously I am, I just bought an outfit for you wear for your new boyfriends."

"Don't call them my boyfriends."

"Sorry...your friends with benefits."

"That sounds much better...I can't wait to get home and try these on for you."

When we arrived home Roni went to the bedroom to try on her new outfit. I waited in the living room for her. Twenty minutes later she returned. I was speechless. She had let her hair down and was now standing in front of me in her newly acquired lingerie. I took a moment to take it all in. In the store she hadn't put on the stocking or garter belt. Seeing her now with all the accessories was beyond my expectations. The sheer black top was cut low and extended to just above her navel, her nipples were fully visible through the sheer fabric. The lacy panties were also transparent and I could clearly see the outline of her pussy complete with her slightly protruding labia. The garter belt fit her hips perfectly with the black stocking making her legs appear even more shapely. She looked incredible.

"Well?"

"You look like a goddess from my best erotic dream."

She beamed at the compliment, "Do you really like it?"

"Baby, I Love it

"Do you think our friends will like it?"

"Baby they are going to eat you alive!"

She giggled, "This really makes me feel sexy."

"Turn around so I can see the back."

When she turned all I could say was "Holy Shit." The thin strip of lacy material was only about three inches wide, leaving most of her exceptional ass exposed. Looking at her in this outfit I knew that that I would be in for a long erotic afternoon of watching my wife entertain two gentlemen.

"So you think I should wear it tomorrow?"

"Only if you plan on being mauled."

"So I take that as a yes."

"It's up to you...I'm just jealous that I won't be the one removing it."

She came over and stood in front of me, "But you do get to watch."

"Baby I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands off of you."

She wagged her finger in front of me, "Uh-uh...remember, I'm off limits to you tomorrow. But if you want I'll let you take it off of me tonight."

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I took my time disrobing her ...one piece at a time. When I had her completely nude we had sex like it was the first time. I came in very short order and was unable to satisfy her completely. She stopped me when I tried to continue and told me, "It's okay I need to save myself for tomorrow."

She kissed me for a long time and then turned away to go to sleep. I stayed awake half the night thinking about what I had agreed to let happen. I would be sitting ringside as my beautiful wife was consumed by two men.

Oh... the things we do for love.

12