All Comments on 'Sharing Sandi -- Pt. 01'

by ToxicWaltz

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
uk_writer_53uk_writer_53almost 3 years ago

I know a lot of the trolls will criticise this but I thought it was an excellent story and well laid out. Really enjoyed the way you have built the tension with the couple and what they are doing. Looking forward to part 2.

ToxicWaltzToxicWaltzalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, @uk_writer_53. I'm really glad you enjoyed the story. I know there are folks who downvote and post negative comments on pretty much any Loving Wives stuff. I can only hope that they find a more rewarding way to spend their time. :-)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Really good story. More believable than most and definitely erotic. Sexy without being salacious.

However, that’s what makes this dangerous. It’s not just sex, it’s an emotional connection as well. She isn’t hooking up with a fuck boy, she’s beginning a relationship. And as the levels of oxytocin form and connects with thoughts of Brandon, her feelings of love will diminish for her actual husband.

This is how marriages are destroyed.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. I don't understand how you can have 52 followers when this is early in the day on your first story. But, I have also followed you, just have to see what the 2nd time with Brandon goes like. Human nature being what it is, I know the one kiss will burgeon into 3 or maybe even four copulations, but I don't want to miss any of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good, but cut way too short. At this rate of rollout, you'll lose readers.

robertlrobertlalmost 3 years ago

I repeat UK writer's comment, the tension is just superb!

wifewriter55wifewriter55almost 3 years ago

A very good story and very realistic. Loved it!

63luckyman63luckymanalmost 3 years ago

Nice! Like how the story unfolds with no rush. Can't wait for the next part.

isowanttoseeisowanttoseealmost 3 years ago
Great build up so far.

I really enjoyed your story so far, especially the build-up.

Can't wait for Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" He said you sounded like a great guy. "

🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love the story looking forward to the next part of the story

rocky9993rocky9993almost 3 years ago

I love it!! It was hot!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 3 years ago

Chapter two is definitely a get'r done.. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Asking if having a "pretty good," first date was ok is a clever little titty twister. lol

Looking forward to another part.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm liking the slow build up & tension that comes with it.

The sexual tension between the couple is the centre of this lifestyle, hopefully you will keep capturing that as Sandi & Brandon evolve

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

5 stars from me. Very well-written, with a theme that really turns me on. I love the reluctance of the shy, beautiful wife who finally agrees to try out her husband's desire. This sounds like a perfect tale of a couple's journey into a stag-vixen relationship, and I look forward to (hopefully) another chapter or two (or three or four). Ha! And as a side note, the first Using Sandy was one of my favorite stories from wayyyyy back in the day!

alan13703alan13703almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Erotic, sensuous and has definite ring of truth about it. I love how respectful they are and giving the one you love the freedom to experience new and exciting relationships while remaining in a secure loving marriage is a genuine gift. This is how my wife and I enjoyed life for 14 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was very hot…in an almost innocent way. I love it so far. I love the slow build up

And I love the fact that you don’t put up with any of the dumb comments from the trolls. It’s great only seeing true feeling towards a story.

ToxicWaltzToxicWaltzalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Whackdoodle Thanks for the kind words. The thing about playing with fire is that it's hot :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Watching the wife headed out on a first date with someone they like is a shock and a turnon, when it happened to is, I was on pins and needles the entire time. Like this story, they made out in his car for awhile, then nervous, she stopped and came home.

The 2nd date, she brought him home, and he was the nervous one when he met me. Finally on the 3rd date, they went to a hotel, and the 4th date she bought him home so I could watch and join in. I asked her how it was, she told me just different. Since then, we have had quite a few experiences, all good or at least Ok except one who got too involved and wanted her to move in with him. It's not for everyone, but when it is, it's fine.

ecboyecboyalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story well writen.can't wait for part 2

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

So many things have changed since 1983 when my wife turned my emotions inside out. No internet, no on line dating, just a contact mag that the government labeled indecent and banned. Meeting people was so difficult, and in a judgemental society so dangerous. Still that first magical night when my wife of eleven years took her first step into hotwifery (it didn't even have a name back then) is as fresh now as my love of her. I know others cannot understand our lifestyle, I do not expect them to, just as I can not understand theirs. It would be a boring world if we were all the same. I love this story, it is well written and sympathetic to all the characters. Looking forward to Ch 2.

txskipper597txskipper597almost 3 years ago

Well written and told. Thank you for letting us read it and pay no attention to any remarks from the ones with no name. 5

miket0422miket0422almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Hope they're careful about her getting to emotionally attached to her date.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 2 years ago

Smoking hot. Really good characters and good development. It will be fun to see where this goes.

AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

Looking forward to part 2

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Well done, very erotic. I know the multiple feelings you experienced. It is playing with fire, but for the right couple, it can't be beat. I sure hope there is a part two. Thanks for a sexy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The husband-wife interaction was superb, the tension continually built up, and the ending was hot. We are looking forward to another chapter in your story line!

After a few years of marriage, I started having the same fantasy. When I confessed to my wife, I expected some major blowback. However, she just giggled, “Great! Most of the wives in our neighborhood have told me that their husbands have the same fantasy!”

I smiled and asked, “Well are they turning the fantasy into reality?” She grabbed my hand, took me to bed, and started telling me all the juicy details. I was shocked. At least half of the soccer moms were ‘putting out’ for other men!

As I slid my cock into her, she whispered, “When do you want me to start spreading my legs for other guys?” I shot off in a second without even waiting for her to cum first.

That night, I helped her put together an online dating profile and took photos for her to upload. The idea of other men looking at her, desiring her, and being struck by her beauty, was a real thrill. The fact that I was actively participating only made it stronger.

Soon she started dating again, and she included me in the process. We groomed and dressed her together, which was very exciting. She has met a few Brandons since she has started dating, and it has revved up our sex life. Out of the five guys she has dated, she has fucked three of them. She said fucking other men is the most exciting sex a married woman can have.

My wife has also convinced several other married women to start dating! They think all wives should return home to their husbands, after a date, with a cunt full of other men’s cum!

We loved your story and hope you will write additional chapters.

jsch1947jsch1947over 2 years ago

Semantics,....

The meaning of words. Terms...

"Sharing",.. too many disparate meanings.

I understand the desire to be cuckolded.

The Male is hugely driven to watch his spouse being taken by another male. It's erotic to him at a level that very few females can understand.

That puzzlement is understandable, we're built differently.

However, I have an issue with completely releasing her from the vows. If sex is involved, they both need to be in the room. If hubby decides he'd rather observe than participate, that's his choice.

More writers need to incorporate Spit-Roasting into their lexicon.

Plus, watching another sitting in your saddle, doesn't make you any less a man.

All this talk, all this insecurity about a bigger cock.

It speaks volumes about lack of technique.

If the only took in your toolbox is a hammer, the whole world looks like a nail.

If a man is proficient with every tool available, a big cock isn't a threat.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

Great start to a series and there is plenty of sexual tension, something I think is important. The writing is good. I hope there are more chapters to come. 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not necessarily my kink, though the wife and I had an open relationship from the time we were engaged. Sometimes together, sometimes one or the other of us would have a one-off, and tell the other about it, no secrets.

01JETMECH01JETMECHabout 2 years ago

Really like the story and how each character intertwined. Please continue writing, you have lots of talent putting it into written words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, not over the top like so many of those I´ve read on this site. I liked the characters and the idea of exploration of an open relationship by regular people. I hope you will be able to write part 2 and maybe 3, 4 etc. because it seems to me that the story is just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wife like this is a treasure i love when my wife comes home after enjoying sex with another man and her sex full of his semen. We started in an open relationship as we met on tinder and now married i encouraged her to continue dating and enjoying the sex she enjoys in a car on a park bench or wherever she wants. We still have this together and just because its another man doing the same is a turn on for us both.

BigVic77BigVic77almost 2 years ago

Great story, beautifully written, thanks! Can’t wait for the second date…

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Great story, really looking forward to another chapter. Hope you'll add the risk of pregnancy as well just to put a sharper edge on this.

SpratGilfisSpratGilfis3 months ago

Excellent so far and teasing is part of a good erotic story.but we have waited more than long enough for Pt 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous