Sharing Sandi -- Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed. It was a message from Sandi.

"Hey you, how's everything at home?"

"All fine. The Terrible Two are out for the count. How's your date?"

The last three words gave me a pang of excitement as I tapped them out on the touchscreen. It seemed an unreal question to be asking my wife.

"Um, pretty great actually. Is that ok?"

"Of course! What's great about it?"

"Can't go into detail now, sorry. Just nipped to the ladies. Going back for dessert."

"Ok. Glad you're having fun."

"Thanks babe. See you soon x"

It was a little after 10 when I heard a taxi drawing up on the street outside. I opened the door and Sandi wrapped me in a tight hug. I could feel the cold night air radiating from her, so I ushered her through to the kitchen and made her a steaming cup of fruit tea.

"So, how was it?" I asked.

"Oh God Mike, it was weird. But good. I can't quite believe I just did that. I don't even know how to describe it."

"Maybe start from the beginning and tell me how it went?"

"Ok, well, even talking to you about it feels strange. When I got to the restaurant Brandon was just arriving, too. I ran into him at the door, almost literally. He looked just like his profile picture, which was kind of a relief. I was worried it might have been all filters and sympathetic angles, but he's a really handsome guy.

"Anyway, we went inside and they showed us to a secluded little table for two. The place was busy, but we were tucked in a corner which made it feel a bit more private. It was a little awkward at first. Neither of us quite knew what to say. I think he was as nervous as I was. But we'd been talking so much online that we really just picked up where we'd left off.

"We just talked about little things at first. Work, music, movies, what we're hoping to do now that things are finally getting back to normal. But even though it was just small talk, it felt really exciting talking to someone who wanted to find out all about me."

"Well," I cut in, "I want that as well."

"Yes, but you already know so much, and I know so much about you. And that's great, it's wonderful to have that kind of familiarity. But I'd kinda forgotten how it feels when you meet somebody new. There's so much to discover. It feels like an adventure. And you don't know what they're going to think of you, either. It's this mix of tension and exhilaration. It's like a dizzy panic, but if you can get over the scary part it's actually really fun."

"So did you manage to get over the scary part?"

"It wasn't easy, but yeah. By the time the main course arrived we were laughing and chatting like we'd known each other for years. And by the way, that linguini was a fantastic suggestion."

"Glad to hear it," I smiled.

"Anyway, he looked great, and the conversation was a lot of fun, and the restaurant was lovely, and I might have had a couple of glasses of wine which really isn't like me. And then I reached for the salt, and so did he, and our hands kind of brushed against each other for a second. I mean, I know it was nothing, but I sort of jumped like I'd had an electric shock. He started to apologise, and I started to apologise, and then we laughed about it, but just touching someone, someone else, in a romantic situation like that, it sent a kind of chill right through me. It was... I don't know, I felt like it shouldn't have happened, like it was something that could get me into trouble. But I was so glad that it had, I wanted..."

Her eyes had glazed over as she spoke, staring into space and reliving the moment. Then she shook her head, snapping out of her trance.

"Oh God, Mike, I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away there. Are you still ok hearing this?"

I nodded. Until now the idea of Sandi meeting someone else, potentially sleeping with them, had been purely a sexual fantasy for me, like a private video playing over and over in my imagination. I hadn't been prepared for the idea that she might develop something more than a simple physical attraction to Brandon. It was having an effect on me that I didn't understand. I wanted to tell her to text him and set up another date right away. I wanted to pick her up and carry her to the bedroom and spend hours reminding her exactly whose wife she was. Different parts of my brain were at war with one another - possessive, supportive, loving, demanding, caring, craving. My hands shook as I tried to process it all.

"Well, if you're sure. But if you need me to stop then please tell me, because it got a little bit, well, it went a little bit further.

"Eventually Brandon started to ask about, well, about you and me. I could tell he was nervous about bringing it up. I think maybe part of him wanted to be sure you weren't going to come after him with a crowbar or something. But I ended up telling him a lot about us, how we met, what first attracted me to you, a lot of little things about our life together. Nothing very personal or private, but it felt so strange being out on a date and telling the guy all about my husband waiting for me at home. He said you sounded like a great guy.

"And then we finished our meal, and I tried to split the bill, but he insisted on paying for everything. We wandered out. He had to head for a train, but he stayed with me while I waited for my taxi.

"And then it arrived, and he opened the door for me, and I didn't intend to, I didn't think about it Mike, but I sorta might have kissed him."

My mouth hung open, stupidly. Sandi's face grew concerned. She thought she had hurt me. I reached for something, anything to say.

"On the first date?"

Really? That was the best I could manage?

"Well, yeah. I hadn't planned to, but I had such a good time with him, and you know I hardly ever drink, and by the time I realised what I had done it was too late. I think he was surprised."

"Yeah, I bet he was."

"I'm sorry Mike. I just didn't know what was ok. Are you angry with me?"

I didn't say anything. My answer was to pull her close and press my lips to hers. Her hands clasped around my neck, her mouth pressed back against mine. It was a greedy, hungry kiss, the sensation of her lips and her tongue amplified by the vivid picture her words had painted for me. My hands ran from her shoulders to her hips and back. I stroked, caressed, grabbed. We were breathing hard, the room around us had faded into nothing. All I was conscious of was this beautiful woman with her body against mine.

My hands roved further, over her breasts where her nipples pressed urgently into my palms through the fabric of her black dress, down to her taut, powerful thighs. I pulled up the hem of her dress and let a hand glide between her legs, feeling the heat of her arousal. She gasped as my fingers gently pressed, teasing her through her underwear. I planted tiny kisses on the side of her neck and she rolled her head to the side, giving me access to the smooth, sensitive skin. The kisses became gentle bites and she let out a low, yearning moan.

She leaned back against the kitchen worktop as I dropped slowly to my knees, leaving a trail of kisses down her body as I went, my eyes glued to hers. Kneeling there, I lifted her dress and gazed at her red cotton panties. I pressed my mouth to them and she shivered. I breathed her scent, and my already hard cock became almost painfully rigid. I pulled the fabric down her legs, and she kicked the lingerie over her shoes. She looked down at me, and I looked up at her as I slowly dragged my tongue from her lips to the sensitive bud of her clit.

I had always loved using my mouth on her. Being so close, tasting her, feeling how wet and ready she became, the juxtaposition of feeling like a subservient object of her pleasure and simultaneously being in control of her enjoyment were a delicious mix. Tonight was different, though. As I lapped and kissed, my mind kept replaying the scene Sandi had laid out: the obvious attraction she felt toward Brandon, the spark when their hands had touched, their impulsive kiss. How had his lips felt on hers? Did it feel different with him than with me?

I flicked my tongue faster against her. Her legs shook and she grabbed the back of my head, pushing her hips out and grinding against my face. I knew she was close. Her breath was ragged, she was so wet. Then her body went rigid as I took her over the edge.

Sandi never screamed or moaned when she climaxed. Her muscles tensed, she went completely silent, even her breathing stopped as her pleasure overpowered her. For a moment it was as though she went somewhere else, and then she was back, gasping like a diver returning to the surface and starving for air.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God..." she repeated under her breath.

"That was so fucking good. Fuck..."

I rose to my feet and kissed her full on the lips. She had always loved when I kissed her deeply after going down on her, tasting herself on my mouth. Her hands played across my neck and chest.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested.

"No, here," she whispered. Her hands reached for my belt, unfastening the buckle. She reached and took hold of my cock, rubbing me gently through my boxer shorts. She smiled wickedly as she felt how hard and ready I was for her.

"I want it right here."

She pushed my jeans and underwear down my legs and turned to face the worktop, lifting her dress and giving me a stunning view. However much she downplayed her beauty and deflected complements, she always admitted that her work in the gym had left her with a great ass. I ran my fingernails across it, then tickled the spot at the back of her thighs that always made her writhe with tormented pleasure.

"Please, Mike, right here, now."

I slid myself into her. The first stroke was exquisite, it always was. Her heat, her pressure, her smooth wet slickness engulfed me. I thrust into her, holding her by the hips. She planted her hands on the worktop and pushed back against me, her rhythm syncing perfectly with mine.

"Yes, please, I need it."

I'd spent the night incredibly aroused. Nothing had been able to shake the thought of her and Brandon from my mind. Her vivid description of everything that had happened had only stoked my desire further. Now she was here, mine, my beautiful wife, back with me. It wasn't long before I started to feel my own climax rising.

"Baby, you've got me so close," I breathed.

"Yeah, yeah, please," she whispered back. "I need it, I need you to come for me."

Her words were more than I could take. I let out a juddering moan as my cock spasmed inside her. I managed a few more strokes, long and slow, savouring the sensation before I became too sensitive for any more. I half-collapsed forward, my chest against her back, my head swimming. We stayed that way, perhaps only for a minute, although time seemed to have stretched out into something irrelevant and ill-defined.

"Honey," I eventually managed to say, "I think it would be ok with me if you wanted to see Brandon again."

12