Sharing Sarah

Story Info
A young lady who likes to please men.
3k words
4.19
23.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Sarah when she walked into the restaurant I was working in, it was her first shift, she was tall, very very pretty, slender with shoulder length brown hair, very well presented. I was the supervisor for the shift. I introduced myself and showed her where to put her personal belongings. I was 21 at the time and Sarah was 18. It was her first job as a waitress and she was very nervous. We worked a few shifts together and soon became very friendly, after a few months we started dating and were soon having a full on relationship. When I met Sarah she said she was already in a relationship, but that ended a few weeks after we met. Sarah was beautiful, I loved her slim slender body, and her perfect full B cup breasts. I had usually only been attracted to larger breasts but there was something about her lovely puffy nipples and flawless skin that were perfect for sucking that really turned me on, our sex was pretty standard for people our age, and not overly adventurous.

The first time I realized that there was something different about Sarah sexually was after her 19th birthday, for a few days after she was a little withdrawn and quiet, she told me that she felt terrible as she had cheated on me, and she thought we should split up. I asked her for more detail and she tearfully told me that she had gone out with her old friends for her 19th and they had arranged a stripper for her in the pub where they were drinking, she said that she had a lot to drink and the stripper had obviously targeted Sarah as it was her birthday, and at one point as part of the act, the stripper had got his cock out and sprayed whipped cream on it, then the stripper encouraged the girls in the party to lick the cream off his cock, some refused, and some of her friends did it, Sarah told me that she had done it as well, and she said that she ended up licking all of the cream off and actually sucking his cock for a minute or so while everyone cheered her on.

I was taken aback, but at the same time very much aroused by Sarah's confession. I said that I forgave her and didn't want to split up, but she insisted, saying that she had urges to cheat quite often. Again whilst it was unusual for me I was aroused by the thought of her being with another guy sexually. I also really appreciated her honesty, we talked for hours and came to a decision, Sarah wanted to keep seeing me as she was falling for me and loved our relationship, but she didn't want to be my property. So we agreed that she could sleep with other guys, but with my full knowledge out of respect for what we had. The other caveat I asked her for at the end is that I would be able to watch her encounters sometimes, as the thought of watching her have sex with other guys was becoming a massive turn on for me. Sarah was surprised by this final rule and after some thought she agreed We were both massively excited and aroused about being on this sexual journey together.

Working in a restaurant is very stressful, especially when it gets very busy, once a busy shift was over the staff usually let of steam by having a few drinks together. As a supervisor and because I lived above the restaurant I was often left to lock up after work. One night after a busy shift four of us sat around in the restaurant drinking and talking. Sarah myself and two others. Matt, a chef and Jamie a waiter, Matt was in his early 30s, big built, a really nice quiet guy. He and Sarah had a lot of work banter together, they called each other names and teased each other all the time while working, but it was all for fun fun. Jamie was a french waiter, in his mid 20s, a small thinner guy. He was also a lot of fun to be around and work with, our little group got on well.

On this particular evening Matt had brought some some playing cards, it wasn't unusual to play a few games of poker after work. Jamie and I were re stocking the wine fridge and cashing up for tomorrow while Sarah and Matt played cards and drank. While we were finishing up, they played.

I heard Matt say "How about the next one to lose a hand has to flash the other?"

To which Sarah replied "Flash what?"

Matt smiled, "How about I pull my trousers down if I lose, and you undo your blouse and let me see you in your bra if you lose?"

Sarah gave a naughty smile, "OK, you are on."

I wasn't sure where this was leading, but I continued with re stocking the wine fridge and listened intently as they played the game, they played 21.

As the cards fell and they played it became apparent that Sarah had lost this round.

Matt smiled "Where do you want to do it?"

Sarah slammed her cards down "Damn it, OK, so I will do it right here." with that she stood, walked around and stood in front of Matt. And in full view of Jamie and I, making sure we could both see the impromptu show and undid her white blouse to reveal her soft pink & white lace bra which cupped and supported her perfect b cups, my cock was instantly rock hard, here was my girlfriend exposing herself to two other guys. At this point Matt was gobsmacked, he just stared at her slender flat tummy and pert breasts, after a short while, grinning with glee she did up her blouse and said,

"Did you enjoy that Matthew?" to which Matt replied, "Yes, yes lets play again."

Sarah sat down opposite Matt again, "So what is the forfeit this time?"

Jamie and I leaned back and watched them. Sarah looked over at me and smiled, she mouthed "Are you OK?" to which I nodded. Was it going to happened tonight? I had to hide my raging hard-on and stood arms folded with a tea towel covering my crotch.

Matt spoke, "How about this time if I lose I take my trousers and shorts down so you can see me naked, and if you lose I get to see your tits in the flesh?"

Sarah smiled "Any touching?" she said upping the ante,

To which Matt said, "yes, why not."

"For how long Sarah inquired, shall we say a minute?"

The cards were dealt, this time Matt lost. I think he lost on purpose at the prospect of Sarah touching him. He stood and walked over to her where she was sitting, he reached out his hand to her "Shall we go into the kitchen for some privacy?"

"Oh no." Sarah said, "It has to be out here in full view of the boys or not at all." Matt looked hesitantly over at us as we stood and watched the scene unfold.

Matt asked "Is that OK with you guys?" I nodded and Jamie said "Of course."

Matt undid his trousers and pulled them down, he was positioned right in front of Sarah's face. Then he pulled his shorts down around his ankles and stood in front of Sarah, he was aroused, he had a nice thick cock, not overly long, but thick and hard, he was circumcised, and he also had a big pair of balls.

Sarah looked at his hard cock, then at me, "Can someone time a minute?"

Jamie jumped into action and started the stopwatch on his phone. First up Sarah reached up and gently massaged Matt's balls between her fingers. Then with her other hand she traced her long thin fingers with black painted fingernails along the length of Matt's thick shaft.

She whispered "i've never touched a circumcised cock before." she gently worked her fingers up and down. Matt reached down and touched her hair affectionately looking at her with wonder.

She said "Who said you could touch me?" Matt withdrew his hand and apologized. Then she said, "How long left Jamie?"

Jamie looked up "20 seconds."

She gripped his cocked and jerked him off while massaging his balls for the remainder of the time. Matt's head falling back enjoying the attention. Then Jamie broke the silence "OK that's a minute."

Matt joked "You bastard Jamie, you could have let carry on a bit longer."

Matt dressed and returned to his chair.

Sarah shuffled the cards again "shall we go again or are you done?"

Matt smiled, "Lets go again shall we."

He was flustered and clearly turned on. This hand went the other way much to Matt's delight, he looked over at me "Are you sure this is OK?"

I looked over at Sarah, "It's up to Sarah, it's her body, I don't own her." she later told me that when I said that, she knew that she loved me, she knew I got her and what she liked sexually. She stood up in front of Matt again who was sitting in his chair, he had his back to us so Jamie and I could see everything. She undid the buttons on her blouse teasingly slow and let it fall to ground.

Then she looked over at me, "Can you come and undo my bra for me so Matt can touch my breasts hun?"

I was there like a shot, trembling as I popped the three clasps that held her bra on. She let the bra fall over her shoulders onto the ground. Matt reached up, mouth open almost drooling, and started to grope and squeeze my girlfriends perfect little b cups between his hands, pulling on her nipples, kneading them. It was such an awesome sight, Sarah was enjoying every second and that made me happy, however there were only 60 seconds in this round and as Matt's big strong hands kneaded her breasts Jamie broke the silence with "OK that's a minute."

Sarah reached down and picked up her bra, she put it back on, along with her blouse and took her chair.

As she was dressing she looked over to me "I have to be home in an hour." I nodded "OK, well then shall we all go up to the flat?, I'm not supposed to have any visitors as its part of the restaurant but if you guys don't say anything it should be OK."

Matt spoke "Yeah lets go upstairs, are we playing more cards?"

Sarah looked at him doing up her final button "I think we are past the cards Matthew."

Jamie spoke up" Is it OK if I come too?" looking hopefully at Sarah and I,

I said "I'm fine, its up to Sarah, its her body."

Sarah smiled, "Sure Jamie, if you want to play too that would be fun."

We entered the accommodation above the restaurant, it was small there were two main rooms, a living room and an adjoining bedroom, I spent most of my time in the bedroom as it had a TV and a couch in it. I mainly used the living room for storage. We all entered through the lounge. Matt and Sarah went straight into the bedroom. I followed and Jamie came in last.

Matt leaned in to kiss Sarah, but she pushed him away, "No kissing Matt, just sex this time." Sarah loved being in control.

Matt looked confused "Sure, whatever works for you."

As he was talking Sarah took of her skirt, and her blouse and got under the sheets, I sat myself down on the couch which faced the bed, cock rock hard. Painfully excited with anticipation to watch my beautiful girlfriend get fucked by another, older man.

Matt looked over at me "Are we able to get some privacy mate?" he asked as he removed his shirt and trousers.

"No" Sarah interrupted "He stays for everything or we don't do it."

Matt looked confused, but he didn't want to miss the opportunity to fuck Sarah, so in his boxers he climbed into my bed next to my girlfriend. Sarah dropped her knickers onto the floor and lay on her back, she still wore her bra. Jamie stood in the doorway between the bedroom and the lounge watching intently. Sarah positioned Matt on top of her and pulled his head down to whisper something in his ear, he nodded, and a moment later his boxer shorts dropped onto the floor. I could see their shapes under the sheet. Matt kneeling between Sarah's young thin soft legs, one hand reaching down to slide his cock into Sarah in the missionary position. As he was trying to guide his fat erect cock into Sarah's young vagina Sarah broke the silence, "Give it to me" she giggled. You could see her reach down beneath the sheet and in a moment Matt was in. Her faced changed, her eyes closed and her mouth opened and sighed. Matt began to gently thrust, inching himself into my girlfriends pussy.

I looked over at Jamie, he was clearly excited by the unfolding events, as Matt began to thrust a little harder she looked over at Jamie and said, "Are you next handsome?" Jamie blushed and looked over at me, I smiled, he reached into his jeans and said "I don't have a condom." as Sarah was receiving the thrusts harder from Matt, she said, "Neither does Matt, its OK, I'm on the pill, I hate condoms."

Sarah bit her lip as Matt continued to pump harder, then he slowed right down, he reached up and squeezed one of her breasts over her bra. Sarah pulled his hand away, "No, not this time, just cum inside me, fuck me." Matt started pumping harder and in a matter of seconds proclaimed "I'm cumming I'm cumming, oh fuck me I'm gonna cum in your pussy you dirty little slut."

All I could think of was another mans penis ejaculating into Sarah. It was amazing, I nearly came just watching. I had never felt this level of arousal before in my life.

After a few more thrusts Matt fell to Sarah's side panting, wasting no time Sarah looked over at Jamie "Do you want to?" Jamie looked flustered, "If its OK, of course."

Jamie walked towards the bed undressing. He stripped naked and got into bed with Sarah, Matt still lying to next her, three of them in my bed. He climbed into the same position as Matt and as Matt did Jamie slowly started pumping into Sarah groin. He got his cock in straight away, the lubrication from Matt and Sarah's juices obviously helping Jamie's cock slip into her moist cummy cunt. As Jamie pumped her a little harder he spoke in his french accent "You are so beautiful, I cant believe I am fucking you, oh god, I'm so sorry I'm going to cum." It hadn't even been a minute

Sarah giggled and whispered touching his face gently "Its OK, Jamie, I just want you to cum inside me."

On hearing this Jamie let out a moan and started shooting his load into her, "Take my cum you dirty little whore." His eyes closed, he let out a victorious moan, then he dropped on top of her, kissing her neck and talking in french.

After a few minutes Matt and Jamie got out of my bed and dressed, Sarah pulled the sheets over her and smiled, it was my turn. I crawled into my bed, noticing a massive dark shadow under Sarah's vagina, a mixture of the two guys and Sarah's juices. I copied what the guys had done. I just climbed on top of Sarah and entered her warm sloppy cunt with my raging hard on. Its as if we were alone and I didn't even consider the fact that Jamie and Matt were in the room with us, watching us. I stared into her eyes, knowing I was fucking my girl with two other men's loads inside of her. Just the thought of this meant it was impossible for me to last any time at all. She undid her bra for me, her beautiful b cups freed for me. She put one of my hands on her breasts. She pulled my head down towards hers and whispered in my ear "I love you hun." we kissed and as we did I unloaded the third load of cum into Sarah that she had received in the last ten minutes. It was so intense, having never done this before the feeling of a very sloppy cum filled cunt was like nothing else I had felt before. As I pulled out I couldn't help but look down and see the beautiful site her pink swollen pussy lips oozing cum. Who knew who's cum it was. I looked down at my still rock hard cock, it was glistening with three different strains of seamen mixed with Sarah's juices. I rolled over and hit another wet patch, oh my god there was cum everywhere.

Sarah quickly dressed and went to the bathroom, muttering "I have to get home." fully dressed she came back into the room with the three of us guys, grabbed her bag, gave me a kiss on the lips and left.

Back downstairs Matt and Jamie and I cleared up the drinks in the restaurant from earlier and I locked up, we were all quiet, still processing the events that had just happened, we shook hands and said goodnight to each other, I went back up to my room after the guys had gone and picked up my phone, there was a message from Sarah, it read "I cant believe I have finally met someone who gets me, that was amazing sex, the best, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do, we must do it again soon, love you hun, chat tomorrow, your Sarah xxx"

My reply was short but summed up everything I felt from the last hour "it was perfect, so are you x"