All Comments on 'Sharing Sarah'

by fungun666

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The good news?

He will never marry a whore like her. So why is this shitty story in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some advice?

Just do not marry her; stay her pimp instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn,....

....that was a hot story. Oh, to be young again.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Anonymous "good news" put into words exactly what I have been thinking. Well said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely hot story.

Sounds like they're a perfect, though fictional, match. I'd love to be in his place.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

PirettePiretteover 4 years ago
Fun Ride

Some people think of "Love" & "Marriage" in different terms than some of the preceding commenters. Maybe y'all should enjoy the action, and let the FICTITIOUS characters entertain us?

Thanx, fungun for sharing your hard work with us!

Here's hoping there's more to come!

~P

P.S. Nobody forces you to finish a story which you don't enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
take my come you dirty little whore

Ok, that quote from the text should have had quote marks surrounding it. I, as a commenter. QUOTED from your story. but...

I'm no grammar Nazi, I have no point about proper use of quotes. I only serve to comment about what was the "climax" of your story. All of the rising action builds to this point. This, for your story, is as good as it gets.

I find it a fun exercise to take this out of context. Shameful perhaps. But lets say this was the actual title of your story??

It would so clearly present your main ideas, that MOST commenters would never even bother to read your story, much less comment on it.

I only hope that this helps provide you some food for thought, and an answer why people might ACTUALLY, yet sincerely, think that your story actually sucks. Sometimes it takes MORE than just courage and effort. Never underestimate the need for skill, and the craft delivered when experience brings the wisdom to allow you to avoid something as banal as this effort. Thank you, but you clearly have much more work to do. Good luck!

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 4 years ago
Sarah Is Great - Not a Whore at All

This is a wonderful story. Other than STDs and the very unlikely pregnancy despite the pill and the morning after one too, why can't we just celebrate Sarah. Thank God for Sarah. Why can't any woman have the societal freedom to experience men? Some are plenty nasty and some are wonderful - just the same as women. Three cheers for Sarah - she belongs to no one but has certainly picked the right friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good fun work!

I enjoyed this story, got me hard for sure, hopefully we get to here more about slutty Sarah. Ignore the negatives, haters always hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Great girlfriend and can make an evening memorable. As she gets older as a wife her husband can watch as other bigger men climb on her and relieve themselves in her as she enjoys the naughtiness. Seeing her lay back as four or five blackmen climb between her white thighs and leave their deposits in her one after another each time. Each time she becomes looser and sloppier as she if filled to over flowing. Hall1954

loveloverloveloverover 2 years ago

Happy for you both and your friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous