Sharing Sarah

Story Info
Man's wife-sharing fantasy comes true on Mexican vacation.
1.7k words
52k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing Sarah

"Do you actually think you could watch me with someone else?" asked my wife Sarah as conflicting emotions of jealousy and arousal churned inside of me. I nodded my head to confirm.

After being married for two years to the woman of my dreams, I finally confided my darkest fantasy to my wife that I wanted to watch her with someone else. Her reaction was not the disgust or immediate rejection I had expected. In fact, a curious and naughty smirk came over her face as we discussed the fantasy at length.

She told me that the confession did not come as a complete surprise. My favorite thing in bed was for Sarah to share her previous sexual experiences while we were making love. I had a catalogue of vivid images in my mind that coupled to the stories she would tell. To be inside of her while turning the words of her experience into a scene in my head always caused an immediate and powerful orgasm. But she knew I wanted more.

I wanted to be there and watch as her sexy body was enjoyed by someone else. The voyeur in me became excited at the thought every time. For years the fantasy was just that, a fantasy, and I never truly expected it to come true.

Then came our fifth anniversary when I planned a five-day trip to a Mexican resort called Unico. Unico was an amazing resort and we had an private suite with a water view. I love taking Sarah to Mexico because she always wears skimpy bikinis and stays tipsy, and frisky, for the entire trip. I had not idea how unbelievable this trip would be.

Our suite also included poolside cabana with a cushioned queen sized bed facing the ocean. As soon as we could get unpacked we hit the beach and came back to the pool to lay in the cabana bed. We sipped Margaritas in the sun while we let the sound of the breaking waves soothe all our normal life stress away. In just two margaritas all our worries were forgotten.

About this time a new server came to the cabana and introduced himself. His name was Marco, and he was a college student from central Mexico that was working in the resort to save money for school. His polite manners and cordial demeanor helped to put us further as ease. Marco spoke perfect English with a panty-dropper accent as Sarah later described it. His wavy, black hair, chiseled physique and classic features were the perfect package for the service industry.

After Marco walked away for the first time Sarah made a comment about how hot he was. She went on to make a joke about getting drunk because she wanted Marco to bring her margaritas over and over again.

"Why don't you give him a treat when he comes back for the next one?" I asked.

"What do you have in mind?" Sarah asked devilishly.

"Move your bottoms to the side and let him see you. You know how much it would turn me on!" Sarah laughed off the suggestion and laid her head back down to enjoy the sun.

Marco brought two more margaritas, but the trips were uneventful and my excitement waned.

The last trip of the day Marco dropped off our drinks and walked away. I did not realize anything was different until Sarah said my name. I looked up to see her pretty face smiling, and she pointed down to her bikini bottom that had been pulled to the side to reveal her perfect pussy. Instant erection.

My mind was reeling. My conservative and usually shy wife giggled and let me stare at her bare pussy that Marco had just seen too. The feeling was beyond excitement. I begged her to leave it just like that and she answered back with the same grin. "We are just getting started. Remember that you asked for this."

We stopped drinking and switched to Topo Chicos to keep things from getting out of hand. Marco was even more attentive than before and lingered at our cabana longer with each trip.

After a little while longer Sarah completely removed her swimsuit top exposing her perky breasts and pink nipples. I could not believe my eyes. While I have seen her breasts hundreds of times, the exposure in this setting compelled me to lean over to try to kiss them. "Not today." She told me." Right now I need to pretend you are not here or I might chicken out of showing Marco any more."

Not wanting the situation to stop progressing, I backed off to watch the rest unfold.

Marco's next trip to the Cabana was the moment I had fantasized about for years. My wife was uninhibited, aroused, and ready for anything. I could barely breath as I watched Marco approach.

"I am at your service." Marco stated as he entered the cabana and drew the shade curtains closed for privacy with a sly grin. He sat next to my wife and told her that the white flesh of her breasts would burn if he did not apply sunscreen to them. Sarah just nodded and handed Marco the sunscreen bottle.

"Get them good." She told Marco, triggering me to touch my own cock.

Marco squirted a blob of lotion in his big brown hands and rubbed them together. The surreal image of moment his hand covered my wife's perfect breast was equal parts confusion and arousal. Sarah did not move for a few minutes enjoying Marco's gentle massage and the glow of a strange touch. Marco moved to her belly and shoulders, but concentrated on her breasts for the most part. The white lotion soon disappeared with the rubbing.

I sat bolt upright when my wife moved her slender fingers over the crotch of Marco's pants. She skillfully removed his already hard cock from his pants.

In the fantasy world of my mind my wife usually ended up enjoying a huge white cock. Watching her with Marco was not that but it did not disappoint. Marco's brown cock was a little over six inches long, but very thick. The biggest surprise was that he was not circumsized. Sarah's fingers wrapped around his cock and pulled the foreskin back to reveal a dark red head that was leaking precum already. Marco continued rubbing her breasts while she slowed stroked his manhood with long deliberate strokes.

"Please stop," Marco pleaded, "I will not last long looking at you."

Sarah did stop stroking him for a moment as she moved to sit up with her back towards me and pulled her long brown hair to one shoulder.

I moved around just in time to see her take Marco's cock into her soft month with a smooth clipping motion of her lips.

The raging erection in my pants was screaming to come out, and I pulled my own cock out to stroke while Marco enjoyed the blowjob from Sarah. As soon as squeezed it for the first time I shoot several ropes of cum out of my cock and onto the lounger, but my eyes never left the action in front of me.

About this time Marco was trying to stifle moans and had become slightly more aggressive. He was slowly thrusting his hips into Sarah's pretty face, almost fucking her mouth while his left hand clutched her shoulder.

"I am there. God in heaven I about to come so good!" Marco almost screamed as my wife pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked him off onto her tits. Marco's orgasm was impressive as he exploded onto her breasts, covering most of her cleavage with white, milky sperm.

Watching her determined face as she jacked him off onto her jiggling breasts had me ready for another round. I reached for my own cock again and began rubbing.

Without words my wife reached for a towel and wiped off her chest. She then removed her bikini bottom and lay back with her legs splayed open to display her swollen pussy. "Put your mouth on me, Marco."

Marco wasted no time moving between her thighs and eagerly starting to lick her vagina. I could tell Sarah was close before Marco started by the look of her slick and swollen pussy. It was not long before she was running her fingers through Marco's hair and pulling his face into her.

"Suck my pussy. Lick it so you can fuck it." Sarah commanded Marco. I could see Marco's thick unit was also ready for action again. He was moving his body so that his cock drug up and down her leg while he ate her out.

With a sudden movement Marco moved up Sarah's body and began kissing her breasts, neck and face. His ass again blocked my view so I looked around his body. I saw him pull back his foreskin and slowly move the head of his thick cock up and down her wet pussy. Slowly, so slowly, Marco started to push inside her. He thrust his tongue in her mouth when he bottomed out inside her and she spread her legs wide. He moved inside her, quickening his pace as they continued to kiss.

I could take no more and shot my second load over my fingers as I watch my wife get fucked by this man we did not even know a few hours ago.

Sarah's moans were muffled by kissing but she was becoming louder and louder. I knew this signaled that she was coming on this Marco's cock. Her orgasm sent Marco over the edge too, and he babbled quickly and loudly in Spanish as he shot his cum into Sarah's pussy.

Marco quit thrusting and after a few minutes pulled out of my wife and began wiping himself off with a towel. I was in awe as a saw a thick white dollop of come drip out of Sarah on onto the cushion of the lounger.

I did not even notice Marco walk away. I laid next to Sarah and we dozed for a few minutes before we cleaned up and moved back to our room. All I could think about was that we still had four more days....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Wife Warms Up Pt. 01 Megan slowly starts to participate in my hotwife fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories